A Few Good Girls Ch. 04-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as he handed her three bagels and she whipped around without paying, coming over to us. He almost made to stop her, but instead just stared at her still-exposed ass as she walked across the cafe, the hem of her dress still resting up where it'd ridden. She passed the laptop guy, who took a double take and also watched her bare ass as she made her way over to us.

She set down the water and the three plain bagels she'd gotten, and fixed the back of her dress before sitting across from the front window. "I didn't know the bagels here were free!" She smiled, munching on hers.

"Normally, they aren't." Wanda smiled too, starting in on one.

"I think you broke him." I grabbed my bagel and glanced over at the clerk, who kept looking at us now. I flashed him a smile and he looked away.

"I try," Jess nodded, eating her bagel, "What've you got for Cindy?"

"Well, she's got the safe seat, with her back to the window..." Wanda thought for a second. "Oh, hey, how about you slide your short shorts down to show off that nice ass you're so proud of to any passersby?"

"Just for a minute?" I looked out the window, the street was empty right now.

"No, until we leave." Wanda took a big bite.

"Ooh, that's good," Jess smiled, "Do it!"

"Erm." I looked out the window. It still seemed fairly bare. It wasn't worth losing a piece of clothing to hide from no one. Just imagine what Jess might have in store later that I might need protection from! "Ya, okay..."

I lifted my butt off the seat and tugged my shorts over my ass, leaving them at the very top of my thighs. It covered me up just fine if you were in front of me and didn't look too close. I felt a shiver up my spine as I sat my bare skin on the seat. It was less than surprisingly enjoyable to have that little tingle dance through my body...

It was fun having the attention of that clerk, too. I glanced over at him again as I took my swig, and noticed the laptop guy look away to his screen as my head turned. We clearly had two attentive audience members.

"Well, now for you," I munched a bite of bagel as I thought about Wanda, "Let's see your cute little red landing strip! Undo the front of those pants and show it off!" With her back to the wall, she was facing both the clerk and the laptop guy, and they'd both get a good view.

"Until we make it back to the apartment," Jess added.

"Yes. It's tight enough around your butt that you should be fine," I agreed, "Definitely until we get back."

"Uh," Wanda glanced nervously at the two guys. Apparently she had noticed our audience as well. "How about not." Jess started to say something but Wanda cut her off. "I know, I know. I'll just go take off my bra," She stood up to go to the bathroom.

"Wait, where are you going?" Jess stopped her, "Take it off here."

"What? We took stuff off in the bathroom yesterday," Wanda whined, not sitting back down.

"Ya, but just for the first part. This is different, you know," I backed Jess up, "Take it off here."

"Okay, I'll undo my pants," She went for her pants button.

"Whoa there, missy," Jess stopped her again, "Not this time. You turned down the offer. Let's have the bra."

"Definitely. No backsies," I nodded and took a bite of my bagel.

"You guys are super lame," Wanda sat back down, glowering. She looked over at the clerk, who was pretending to clean something, and reached back to undo her bra. She slid the straps down her shoulders and over her arms, only moderately disturbing her tied-together shirt front.

She pulled the bra down and off, tucking it into her purse, and tucking her shirt back around her breasts. "At least I won't be forgetting this anywhere..." She shifted her now bra-less tits in her top and glanced back at the two watchers, who quickly pretended to not be watching.

"And two drinks." Jess gestured at the bottle.

"Oh, what ever." Wanda grabbed the liquor and took a swig, letting her face screw up in response before she took a second with a similar reaction.

"You better have something awesome for Jess," Wanda grumpily bit into the last of her bagel.

"Well, I suppose the obvious thing would be having your legs kept open out the window," I thought aloud.

"Great idea. Already doing it." She casually gulped a mouthful from the water, her nonchalance almost making me forget the burning sensation still in the back of my throat. "Now, I've got something really awesome for you!" Jess grinned.

"Wait, no, that wasn't my thing, you can't..." I looked over at Wanda, who glared at me, bra-less. "Uh, okay, right." I had already lost this argument. I didn't have any good ideas anyways.

"Okay, I want you to take your shorts off, put them on the table here, take a drink, then put them back on like they are now as fast as you can!" Jess was obviously very pleased with that one. For some reason, I was not.

"That's a terrible idea!" I knew I should be shocked. I mean, my bare ass mostly hidden by my chair was one thing, but I felt that this one should seem totally crazy. The problem was that it didn't. Still, I felt I should err on the side of caution. "You can't do that," I shook my head, but inside I puzzled over why.

"Let's have your bikini top, then." Wanda stuck out her tongue.

"Jeez, what you had to do wasn't even nearly that bad," It was my turn to glare at her.

"Well then, this'll make us even," Wanda offered, finishing off her bagel.

"Ya, okay, whatever. I'll just, um, I'll lose the tube-top then." I slid it hastily down to my waist and blinked at my bare chest as the bikini top went with it. I grinned a little in surprise and tugged up on the bikini, but as I did I felt the straps fall loose in back. I tried vainly to retie it around my tits, but couldn't work my hands through my own giggling. I grinned and tossed the bikini top on the table, tugging the tubetop back over my bared chest.

"There. We're even, right?" I smiled and pulled the bottle over for an unexpectedly unsteady swig as Wanda picked up the bikini top and stuffed it into her purse.

"Yes, I think that makes me feel much better." Wanda smiled at me now, and I gave her a dirty look which rapidly faded into another unexpected giggle. She stared at my giggling, then smiled across at Jess, who raised her eyebrows.

"My nipples aren't visible through this tubetop, are they?" I strained to see my chest, pulling the fabric tight against my nipples, then looked up at Jess and Wanda. "Cuz, you know, they're so dark and all..."

"Nah, you're fine." Jess probably wasn't lying. At least, it didn't seem that way. "Now, if we want to talk visible nipples..." She looked over at Wanda's chest.

"Oh crap." Now Wanda strained to look at her tits. "Ug, they're really really easy to see, aren't they?" She looked up at us, distraught. "I shouldn't have tied it so tight."

"Well, I'll give you a hand. For your thing, just let me retie your top to hide your nipples." Jess was being awfully generous after what she'd asked me to do. I wouldn't've trusted her, but Wanda kinda didn't have any more clothes to lose at this point.

"Uh, well, you'll hafta cover them up more, right? That's what I'm agreeing to here?" Jess nodded reassuringly. "Um, ya, sure, you know what? Go ahead." Wanda turned toward Jess, which also faced her more directly toward our two attentive audience members. "Besides, what am I gonna do, take off my pants?"

"Great!" Jess smiled. I shifted my bare butt on the smooth seat and pulled the water bottle to my lips, taking a drink without thinking and staring at the bottle in blinking surprise.

Jess pulled at the knot Wanda had tied in her shirt, untangling it in just a few tugs and exposing Wanda's tits. The healthy D cups were totally free now, blocked from view only to people with large newspapers in front of their face. Jess pushed the open sides of Wanda's shirt well out of the way.

"Uh, do you mind?" Wanda covered her boobs with her hands, frowning.

"Yes, I do." Jess swatted at Wanda's hands. "You need to take a drink." Hesitating, Wanda took her hands away, looking around the cafe at our audience members and smiling nervously. She took the open bottle from me and swallowed a mouthful, again followed by a long exhale before setting down the bottle of clear liquid.

"Tie it." Wanda sputtered as the strong liquor caught up to her. Jess tugged at the bottom of the shirt, then fumbled slightly with the corners. "Uh, Jess?" Wanda looked down quizzically.

"Haha, just having a little more trouble tying knots than normal..." She tugged at the shirt again, and tied a slim knot just below Wanda's breasts. It left the fabric loose across her chest, and it might have been the booze talking, but it actually looked pretty good. Not terribly secure, but really very nice. Provocative-like, but not slutty. Okay, maybe a little slutty.

"You know, I actually like it." Wanda nodded, setting down the bottle and picking up the last of her bagel to finish it off.

"Once more, I am awesome. And even when I'm a leetle tipsy!" Jess grinned, glancing over her shoulder at our audience to gage their impressions. I looked up, and they certainly seemed... impressed. "Now, let's see your vengeance!" Her happy grin met Wanda's appraising gaze as Wanda scrunched up her face thinking of a good idea.

"Well, no one's walked past, so I guess I'm going to ruin the thing Cindy made you do. How about you show off your ass to our friends here." Wanda nodded to the three guys in the cafe, and the clerk nodded back before looking suddenly embarrassed. I giggled. "Just bunch the front of yer dress up between your legs or something and keep it up in back."

"You know, you're really right that, like, no one has walked by to see my little show." She nodded as she casually lifted her feet onto the seat of her chair, my eyes scanning down to her bared pussy as I caught myself liking my lips. I shook my head and grabbed the bottle, taking another unnecessary swig of the strong liquor. But I still couldn't help but stare. Who could?

"But, you know, I think I can do both!" With her feet on the seat, she lifted her butt a few inches up and pulled her dress back and up, now totally baring herself from the waist down. She dropped her legs now, still casually splayed toward the window, and messed with the material for a long minute until she got it to stay. I think the clerk dropped something right when she started, but he didn't seem to want to bend down to pick it up.

"Well, you know, I guess that'll work too." Wanda shrugged and Jess took the bottle from me, downing another deep, yet totally nonchalant swig. "Now, for Cindy, let's see those shorts on this table!" Wanda said rather loudly, smiling over at me as Jess set down the bottle and grinned.

"You know what's gonna happen to you now, don't you?" I tried to raise an angry eyebrow, but my excited smirk betrayed my true reaction.

"Oh, I'm not worried." Wanda smirked back, almost laughing. "They've already seen plenty of me. Heck, they've seen more of both of us than you, really."

"What, they've seen Jess's butt? Don't be stupid, I'm showing more skin than you two combined." I furrowed my eyebrows honestly this time, glancing between their two relatively well-covered bodies.

"Well, they're about to see some more. Either strip off your shorts and put'em on the table long enough to take a drink, or strip'em off and give'em to Wanda until we get back," Jess said.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm strippin'," I said a little more loudly and inexactly than I'd meant to, "And, uh, puttin'em back on, too." I corrected.

My shorts were already off my ass, so I scooted my chair back with a few noisy scrapes that sounded loudly through the room and lifted my knees to my chest. Angled precariously with my bare skin on the edge of my seat, I pulled my shorts up in front of me, down my thighs. Unfortunately, the awkward angle and my (very) slight intoxication caused me to fumble with them and fall forward, catching myself on the table as my shorts dropped down from my knees and onto the floor.

"There!" I said after a pause, "My shorts are off. Gimme a drink!" I smiled and leaned forward, spreading my legs wide for balance as I reached for the bottle from Jess. She was protecting it during my endeavor, and passed it across the table now, twisting off the cap. I pulled it to my lips with my right hand and threw my head back to take a big gulp, leaning slightly forward on my left hand, which was propped on the chair between my legs.

The sharp liquid caught in my throat and I coughed loudly as my mouth filled, causing it to spill down my front. I quickly pulled the bottle away and upright, handing it back to Jess as she scrambled to take it from me before I spilled it. Laughing at myself, I wiped the cool fluid running down my front with my hands, finding the trail reached from the corners of my mouth all the way to my tube top, which now had rather significant wet areas.

I patted at the dampness on my breasts, causing them to bounce rather significantly against the abrupt motions of my hands, and giggled. I looked up at Jess and Wanda, who grinned at me as I looked past them and saw I had the unabashed attention of all three men in the shop now. The newspaper guy, who had until this point been seemingly oblivious to our little show had set his paper down and was smiling at me jovially. I returned the grin awkwardly and looked down at the floor for my shorts.

I slipped off the chair, stumbling slightly on my uncooperative, and totally bare, legs. I bent forward, keeping my legs together and my ass to the window as I grabbed my shorts and stepped in to pull them on. I pulled them up to my thighs, the bald front of my admittedly very hot and very wet pussy still showing to everyone inside and my bare ass to everyone outside and looked up at Jess.

"Table!" I shouted, pulling them back down quickly and reaching up to set them on the tabletop.

"And you hafta drink again while they're on the table, too." Wanda added generously. I nodded, taking the bottle again from Jess. Standing bottomless in only a tight, slightly damp tube top in front of three staring men I downed a mouthful of the formerly-caustic stuff surprisingly easily before handing the bottle back to Jess.

"Tada!" I grinned at the store in general, holding my arms wide before reaching over and grabbing the tiny shorts. I fumbled slightly pulling them on, taking a few stumbling steps sideways toward the middle of the shop. I pulled them up to my thighs again, pausing once more with my bald pussy and bare ass on display, and looking up at Wanda.

"Do I hafta sit the same again?" I asked, pointing to my bared skin.

"Yes. In fact, you should keep your shorts down at your knees now." Wanda smiled, and Jess nodded in rapid agreement.

"Oh, yes, that only makes sense." I furrowed my brow, slightly befuddled, but shrugged and sat down. I slipped my skimpy shorts down to my knees, where they only felt prepared to rest momentarily, and shifted in my seat, my eyes wide as I took a deep breath against the rising heady sensation clouding my consciousness.

"Hooo..." I shook it off and looked up at Wanda. "Okay!" I grinned, "I think you should wear your pants like I've got my shorts!" I smiled, glancing at Jess, who beamed at my suggestion. Wanda looked over at our captive audience and then down at her pants.

"You know what?" She smiled up at me, "Why the fuck not?" She grinned as she grabbed the bottle and took a healthy swig, letting it drain down her throat slowly before setting down the bottle to undo her pants. As she lifted her butt and tugged them down her thighs to let her bare flesh hit the seat of her chair, I looked over at our audience. They were most definitely still engaged. I couldn't see around the table, but I figured they could probably see her fiery little landing strip now, too. Well, maybe only Jess could see that. But skin-equity was getting better!

"Okay, now take your drink." Jess said, holding up the bottle for Wanda once she'd finished.

"But, Jess," Wanda smiled over at me like Jess was crazy, "I, uh, just did."

"No, you drank before you did your thing. You hafta drink while exposed, it's the rule." She held the bottle in front of Wanda, "Drink up!"

"Oooh, she's right!" I grinned at her as she reluctantly took the bottle and knocked back another mouthful that she let settle into a long, slow drink. After a deep breath, she grinned, opening her eyes wide and looking at Jess. "Ho-okay, then. Let's see what drunk Cindy has in store for you!"

I put the last piece of my bagel into my mouth and chewed it slowly. I swallowed, nodding. "Ya, okay. I got somethin'." I grinned. This one was good.

"Let's hear it." Jess certainly wouldn't back down to a challenge. Plus, you know, she'd lose her dress if she refused.

"You hafta do like mine, right?" My eyes went a little blurry as I pointed at her chest, and it occurred to me I was speaking much more loudly than normal. I blinked and shook it off, continuing, "Okay, you hafta do like I did, like takin' off my shorts and settin'em on the table. Only with your dress." I grinned as Jess looked back at me, a little surprised.

"Wow, Cindy, that's..." Jess smiled at me, "Awesome! Nice!" She grabbed the bottle and took a swig, knocking it back quickly with a grin.

"Hey! That doesn't count!" Wanda chastised.

"I know. I'm just, uh, steeling myself, you know?" She slipped off the stool, her dress still folded up around her waist. Her bare ass to us, and her bare beaver to the three men, she face our audience and cleared her throat.

"Ahem!" I don't really know why she cleared her throat, she already had their attention. "In the words of my favorite squirrel, 'And now, here's something we hope you'll really like!'" She reached down and pulled the slightly-stretchy fabric up her body, slipping it over her head with an ease of experience and total nonchalance imbued only in part by the booze. She turned her back to them and tried to casually set the dress on the table, stumbling slightly sideways in the process. She steadied herself and picked up the now almost half-empty bottle, taking a hearty drink.

Setting it down, she picked her dress back up and turned back around, giving our audience another long look at her front as she clumsily worked back into the dress. She let it rest bundled around her neck as she worked her arms in and pulled her hair out, leaving her tan little breasts and the rest of her likewise totally-tan-line-free, smooth-shaven body uncovered. She finally dropped it down and looked at it for a moment.

"This is inside out!" She pulled it back off over her head again, and turned her naked form only a little sideways to keep in sight of the cafe members as she held the dress in front of her and oriented it properly. She slipped it on again, this time right over her shoulders to bunch up around her waist, and wound her arms out. She left it bunched up, still totally bare below the waist, and sat back down.

"I think," She said, pausing to quickly chew on the remaining bite of her bagel, "I think that we should prolly get going soon." She tilted her head at the guy with the laptop, who'd turned it around. I squinted at the screen and the little video that appeared to be playing looked suspiciously like a webcam recording us.

"I think you're right." I nodded, looking over at Wanda, "Ready?"

"Sure, let's get moving. I'm happy to pull my pants up, at least." Wanda agreed, standing and holding up her pants at her thighs with her finger and her thumb, turning rather blatantly to give the webcam a good shot of her carefully manicured landing strip.

"Nah, you should walk back like that." Jess smiled, slipping off her chair as Wanda looked over her back to check out her bare ass.

"You think I could?" She twisted, still occupied with her own bared behind. Jess grinned over at me deviously and reached for Wanda's pants. Wanda wasn't really looking and certainly wasn't holding them up very well, so when Jess tugged at them, they came down easily.