All Comments on 'A Few Good Men'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Nice breast picture!

5

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

A couple of glitches, but nothing serious enough to reduce the score lower than the five stars I gave it. Nice story in a story by JBE about JEB too! A little truth in there? You need a better editor. He should have caught those glitches and told you to sign up for Grammarly. It's free as Amy is with her body and will be soon from Brad. More to follow?

DenaliFXDenaliFXalmost 2 years ago

I love your stories, with a bit of Henry Miller in there, plus a bit of too close for comfort. Do I pass you on the street? It has to make me think - dream - and that is why you are so good. Do 'girls' like you still go to Smith? You are so with it - DSK? - I had forgotten. I think I'm in love!

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandalmost 2 years ago

This story *really* takes off when we get to Amy's hotel room. At that point, a classic JBE uninhibited, improbable, believable, highly erotic, wildly inventive and VERY funny sex romp commences... and never stops. (My favorite exchange: "Am I your first bartender?" "Second, if you count my brother." Honorable mention: "I didn't want the marriage to end with my never having cheated on him.")

The story fills me with regret... that I never dated a Smith girl.

I haven't seen the movie, so I may be missing a few clever references here. Even so, I enjoyed the way, within this story, life imitates art. And the way history repeats itself—the first time as comedy, the second as farce.

Nobody does this kind of stuff as well as JBEdwards (except maybe Carl Hiaasen, and he's not on Literotica), and probably nobody should even try. Five stars.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 2 years ago

Good story, even though it zigged and zagged all the way through. My only bone of contention is that she’s supposed to be legally blind without her contacts but she texted with her husband after removing them.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 2 years ago

Hilarious! The flashbacks and the fact that she can’t see two feet in front of her face make it all the funnier. Great story.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

What a Wonderful Hot Erotic story with interesting flash backs. She obviously enjoy her triple play in the room. It’s no wonder that the hormones are driving her Lustful nature. It will be interesting to read what Brad has to say and if she gives him STD’s. Thank You!

Jth79v2Jth79v2over 1 year ago

A complex sex story with some really hot action. You always do such a great job at character development. I enjoy the attention to detail and the sex never disappoints. Keep up the great work

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 1 year ago

I had to revisit this story one more time to try to figure it out. But I can't. It just smoothly glides along on a cloud and I can't pinpoint where it departs from reality and comes back to earth. Wonderful writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...