All Comments on 'A Few Hours Together'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TexasTessyTexasTessyalmost 4 years ago
Unspoken

Great story! Words arent always necessary indeed!☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Actions ...

... Speak louder than words ! Im amazed that you were able to write such an erotic suspense short without any character dialog , and make it work , but you did , and you did it very well ! I felt anticipation and kinship with your characters and knew nothing about them . From now on you’ll have me at ‘hello’ !

Alpha53Alpha53almost 2 years ago

Wow! You have articulated all the action with such ease. Bravo, work of a genius…

With your erotic stories and your God gifted abilities to articulate them so simply, yet so forcefully, I am able to drive the erotic pleasure and oozing of my love juices without experiencing actual sex with an actual sex partner. You are indeed gifted with words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. If you make love as well as your stories, I'd love to be your man for just one night.

wasagadavewasagadave10 months ago

Hot! 5* I live nearby. I wonder if we'll ever meet. That's be a thrill!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...