A Few Nights Away

Story Info
While on business trip, husband watches wife with friend.
3.1k words
3.49
52.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this story contains group sex content.

It had been quite some time since one of us had traveled away from home without the other. Part of that was the isolation of Covid; part was the fact that I had recently semi-retired from an active business life filled with travel. There were simply fewer reasons to be apart.

Now, don't get me wrong. I think it is a good break from routine and ritual to travel alone and leave the other spouse free to themselves for a night or two. There is something vaguely sexy about the independence of an occasional night in a hotel when the extra time can be filled by texts home that are sexy.

But the time had come for me to go to a Board meeting -- the first face to face in quite some time. I was to leave on a Wednesday and wouldn't be back until Friday mid-day. When the day arrived to leave, I packed and said my goodbyes to Evette. "Well, I'll be back in time for cocktails on Friday, so let's plan a night out," I suggested. "In the meantime, don't do anything less than what I would do."

"That's a big challenge, but I hate to disappoint you. I'm just going to lay around and watch chick movies and over-eat. I haven't got the energy this week for anything else," Evette responded.

Those who have read about Evette in the past will recognize that she can be a vixen of the highest order. When she is on, she is as sexy as she is sexual. We've always played with each other present, at least when there is another man involved, but I have encouraged her in the past to feel free to be with any number of our friends by herself if I wasn't available. In my most sex crazed moments, I've also told her an occasional one night stand with a stranger would be sexy as hell also.

"You know you have a hall pass if you need it. I'll of course be fantasizing about it during all my meetings in any event," I smiled even though I was actually quite serious. Our informal rules have always been that she has a yet unused hall pass, but I have never felt the need for one, nor would I avail myself of it if I had it. My sexual focus is always on Evette.

"Don't get your hopes up, Big Boy. I want some me time," was Evette's definitive reply. I smiled, because I expected her to use the time exactly that way, home in her own world for a short time without the distractions of my presence.

With that, we said our goodbyes, and I scurried off to the tedium of business travel, arriving in Chicago just in time for a pre-meeting dinner. While the flight was not long, my flight stamina was not what it used to be, so I was mostly interested in an early bedtime to be fresh for a long meeting tomorrow. I arrived back to my room after dinner and eagerly checked in with Evette to find out how her day and early evening had been so far. I texted her first to make sure she was free. The following text exchanges were (with some editing) roughly how the rest of the evening went:

Me: Just got back to my hotel room. You free to talk?

Her: Sitting outside at Patron's having a margarita. It's a little loud to talk by phone.

Me: Ok. Sounds fun. Dinner was boring. Miss you.

Her: Me too. Fun sitting outside watching the parade of people pass by.

Me: Feel free to pick one out for the night...Tee hee.

A little delay -- maybe 2-3 minutes -- ensured:

Her: Wow! Guess who I just heard from?

Me: Who?

Her: John. He's in town and was checking in to see what we are up to.

(John is an occasional play friend who has joined Evette and me a few times for threesomes when he is in town. But, of course, I have always been there)

Me: Well, that's interesting and well timed. Ha! What did you tell him?

Her: I told him that you were out of town of course.

Me: Yeah, but I bet that just made it more interesting to him.

Another delay

Her: He wants to meet me for a drink here. I'm not sure that's a good idea.

Me: Good for him. Why not? :)

Her: Because I've already had one drink. One more and I might not behave.

Me: You know that's ok with me, especially with John.

Her: Hmmm. I don't think so.

Me: Go for it. But...tell him if something starts to happen that I want an occasional text and some pictures from you.

Her: Hmmm

This time the delay is longer.

Me: What did you decide?

No answer for several minutes

Her: Well, I guess we'll see. He's meeting me here in a few minutes.

Me: Nice! This could be fun :)

Her: We'll see. No promises. But...does the remote control on your phone work to turn on the spa from there? Would you do so, if it does? Just in case.

Me: Happy to. Btw, you do remember that we have a security camera pointed directly at that spa, right?

Her: It'll be just like you're there (dry sarcasm)...

At this point, Evette went silent for nearly an hour.

Her: We're getting an uber. Going to our house. I certainly can't drive and he left his car at his hotel.

Me: Promising. You've given me some fun times in an Uber :)

Her: Pervert :)

Me: Slut :)

About 10 minutes later I got a picture from Evette's phone. It wasn't a great photo, but it was clear enough that I could see that John had taken a picture with her phone of Evette with her head in his lap and his cock obviously in her mouth. Lucky John. Lucky Uber driver...

Me: Great pic. Hope it's as much fun as it looks.

Another delay of 15-20 minutes

Her: Home. Heading to hot tub.

With that, I quickly switched to the Ring app on my computer and watched for a minute or so until they appeared out the sliding back doors. Both were naked, of course. John looked already aroused, but then why not? Evette lead the way and stepped into the spa, turned and waited for John to follow. As he did and the two of them submerged, Evette put her arms around John's neck and reached up to kiss him in her passionate and so sexy way. John responded by reaching under the water, I presume to touch her between the legs. By the way she reacted I could tell that he had found her pussy and that whatever he was doing was working.

They continued their passionate intertwining for several minutes. Then I saw Evette move to her trademark position for the spa, straddling John's lap while kissing him deeply. Soon I could see their movement, suggesting quite clearly that they were now fucking in the spa with water splashing about. While the sound quality of the Ring camera is not great, I could hear clearly enough the sounds of Evette reacting to John's thrusts with not so quiet moans and an occasional "oh yeah," which soon turned into a "oh god yeah, fuck me, please. Fuck yeah, I'm going to cum.." And then she did. Always, when Evette cums, it is a mixture of moans, yelps and silence, but there is never any question that it is happening. And usually, it is only the beginning.

This was to prove to be true this night as well. I saw that they were going to take a small break to allow Evette to recover. Evette said something about going into the bedroom that is right off the spa. John appeared to completely agree. I was somewhat disappointed, of course, since I would now lose the audio/video connection to this party. To my surprise and amusement, though, as they rose out of the spa, both looked up to the camera and Evette said, "Hope you enjoyed that, Honey. We'll text and send some pics, but we're going inside now."

The night was getting late for me, and I did have work to do tomorrow. Staying awake during a tedious Board meeting can be challenging enough. Couple that with a too late night, and the next day could be brutal. But I stayed up for another hour waiting to no avail for more texts and pictures...Finally, I couldn't stay awake any longer.

The next morning, the board meeting started well before Evette would normally wake up. So, keeping one part of my mind on the Board meeting, I eagerly waited to get a text from her telling me what happened after I went to bed. Sure enough, in late morning my time, I get:

Her: Morning, Baby. Hope you were able to sleep.

Me: Fitfully :) You?

Her: John didn't leave until 1 or 2 in the morning! After we finished the first session, we realized we hadn't eaten yet. We guessed you were asleep by then so didn't want to disturb you with more texts.

Me: That was thoughtful of you (not really!) And...

Her: We ate and then we fucked some more. Actually, we had two more romps before he left. Sigh...It was fun. And I was reminded about how horny younger guys can be.

Me: And I was reminded how horny I can get when you're getting fucked by someone else... So, he didn't spend the night?

Her: Nope. That's one rule we can't break.

Me: Good. I agree.

Her: I do have some fun pics and videos. Is it safe to send?

Me: No videos. Afraid of the sound. Send pics.

Which she did. Not one or two, but probably closer to 15 pictures came to me to my phone's messages. I tried to look at them without being obvious in the meeting, but I could only glance at them one by one. It was clear that John was the photographer for most of them, which made for great views of Evette. One series showed her bent over the bed, standing up with a view of her beautiful ass and one of John's hands on her hips, clearly banging her from behind.

Other pictures showed Evette flipped over, again at the edge of the bed, looking up at the camera and John spreading her legs and pushing them back toward her shoulders with one hand while he fucked her.

I couldn't help but get hard looking at these pictures. And try as I might, I was finding the distraction from the board meeting nearly irresistible. Finally, it was more than I could take, and I quietly slipped out of the meeting, as I might if I was merely using the rest room in the conventional way. Instead, I headed to the nearest stall, made sure that no one was in the restroom, and carefully lowered my pants. I pulled out my phone and the pictures and made myself cum in a matter of a minute or so. My orgasm was intense, but not at all satisfying. That would require some serious time with Evette. And that wouldn't happen until I got home...

Time passed slowly and uneventfully. I finished my board meeting, had dinner alone and then had a few committee meetings the next day. Evette, for her part, was exhausted from the previous play night and needed to go to bed (sleep!) early. And she did.

The next day I had a few committee meetings that took my morning hours. Fortunately, my flight was on time, and I arrived at home at around 3, with plans to grab a cocktail and spend the rest of the afternoon with Evette by the pool. As I walked in, the house was quiet, so I assumed she was already outside, since she loved sitting by the pool as much as I do. I dropped my bags by the door and strolled to the backyard to say hello.

I was both surprised and honestly delighted to see both Evette and John lounging in our day bed, both naked with cocktails in hand.

"He's here!" Evette exclaimed as she ran to give me a naked hug and a sloppy kiss. "John just arrived and we just fixed our drinks and got naked. I figured you be along in a few minutes. How was your flight?"

"Uneventful, which is good. Looks like I'm behind you two though in both drink and dress. Give me a minute to mix my Manhattan and I'll be out in a minute. Hi, John! Great to see the star of the video in person," I said smiling. John also smiled and waved back and urged me to hurry and get my drink.

I headed back to the bar area of the house. I hadn't expected John to be here, but we always have fun when he is, so this was as good as any way to celebrate Evette and my reunion. I'm fortunate to not be the jealous type, mostly because I trust Evette completely. Sex is sex, but what we have is much more dimensional and irreplaceable. We both know and embrace that.

After I mixed my drink -- first things first -- I quickly took my clothes off and laid them somewhat casually on the living room furniture and headed back to the pool. By this time, Evette was in the pool, cooling herself from an increasingly warm day. John was quietly watching from the shade of the day bed while sipping on his drink.

"Join me, Sweet Thing," Evette called out to me. I didn't hesitate, of course, and immediately jumped into the pool and swam toward her. When I got to her, she giggled and put her arms around my neck and her legs around my back. "I missed you, baby. Did you enjoy the show the other night?"

"I did," I responded. "If you check, I'm showing my excitement right now".

"I saw that, but I couldn't tell whether that was from Wednesday night's memory or today's reality? It's not date stamped for some reason," she laughed.

"Doesn't have to be as long as it works. And I don't know that I can wait much longer. Shall we head to the day bed with John and get this party started?

She didn't answer verbally but instead headed for the steps, grabbed her towel to dry off as she got out and walked straight for the day bed, where John was waiting. As I got out and imitated her towel action, I saw Evette lay down on top of John. They kissed playfully at first but very quickly with passion. I decided this was no time to be a spectator and laid down to the left of the two of them. I reached for her ass and started to rub it and then moved my hand down between her legs and found her wet spot. I slipped my finger into her pussy and began to gently move it in the way she liked the most.

In the meantime she was also rubbing her pelvis against John's leg and emitting the gentlest but steady moans that prefaced her increasing passion. For his part John moved one of his arms from her back around to her breast and began rubbing and teasing it. Our combined efforts were making her more excited and increasing the pace of her rubbing and moans.

Soon she rolled off John and got up on her knees as she bent over John's cock. As she did so, she pointed her gorgeous ass at me, inviting my attention to her, while she gave hers to John. I was ready, more than ready, and got behind her quickly and entered her warm and incredibly wet pussy. I started slowly to sense where she was and how hard she wanted me to fuck her. It had only been a few days, but the sexual tension of the moment had me concerned that I wouldn't last long in any event. Now watching Evette as she sucked John's cock, I began to thrust more forcefully and quicker, picking up my pace to match the pace she was setting with John.

We shared Evette like this for several minutes, until she announced that she wanted to switch positions. Needless to say, we were both cooperating participants. Our engines were already warmed up, so we resumed at full speed. John and I switched, and she started to suck me while John pounded her from behind.

The sexual stimulation of the past 48 hours crept up on me more quickly than I expected. Or, Evette's blow job was particularly wet and sexy. In any event I could feel my orgasm approaching. Evette, knowing my body as well as I do, started her finishing moves and sounds with me and, sure enough, I started to cum in full force. Most of my cum stayed in her mouth but enough escaped and hit her face to make for a sexy display. The minute I was done, however, Evette dropped my cock from her mouth and let her head fall down to concentrate on what was going on at the lower half of her body.

And as she did so, I rolled away and kept my eyes on the pounding that Evette was getting from John. I could tell that both of them were coming to the end of the moment, both nearing their own peaks. As John began to cum, I could see his face contort, and his grip on Evette's hips tighten. He let our something between a yell and a growl as his cum penetrated Evette deep in her wet pussy. At nearly the same moment, she too began to cum. Their two voices matched the harmony of their bodies in that moment and it sounded like two animals in heat fucking their respective brains out. And so it was, and they were.

Finished, they both collapsed onto the day bed and both John and I crowded closer to Evette on either side of her to gather our breath and continue to stroke her body. When we could speak again, we said in low tones how sexy that was and how it was a fitting ending to a sexy weekend. John noted that the weekend had turned out to be the perfect respite from work, while I added that it was the perfect interruption of mine.

John left awhile later after we all took a quick dip in the pool to cool off and to be a bit cleaner from our exertion. John gave me a handshake and guy hug and then gave Evette a sexy and fun kiss and hug, grabbing her butt as he did. As we shut the door behind him, we both headed outside for more swimming and summer loving by the pool. What a great few nights away and back. Sometimes life is as good as it can be...