A Few Shades of Hot and Collared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a crack, Abby slid the thick black cable tie as far into the middle of the bed as she could from her position, forcing her shoulder up into the bed leg. She could reach roughly halfway underneath the bed, and gathering her strength she hauled downwards with clenched fists, her body glistening with sweat and muscle. The wood flexed and then the far end, which apparently had not been held securely into place, snapped free, dropping to the floor hard. For a second, Abby wondered if this had done anything for her, but now that it was on an angle and no longer secured between the bedframe, she found she could pull it easily from her end and drop it free. She shuffled it in her hands and chucked it aside, the cable tie now loosely hanging from the chain between her handcuffs. They were indeed sex cuffs, pink and purple and very soft, though now that she was exerting herself, they had started to feel quite warm around her wrists.

It was as Abby started to extract her head from the side of the bed that it happened. Clearly, he had been waiting for her to emerge - at least, for her head to - before triggering the next reward/distraction. With a jolt, the thick tube buried inside Abby thrummed to life and she bucked, gasping and struggling to catch her breath as a fire of ecstasy suddenly exploded to life between her legs. It was intense, like half an hour of building and spot-hitting in an instant. Five seconds of struggling later, it ceased, leaving her a panting, stimulated mess.

'You... Fucker...' She breathed hard up at the now upside-down lens. It buzzed as it rotated downwards to look at her.

'You look so good on your back,' the male voice said nonchalantly. 'Great tits. Your hair really frames your face so well.'

Grunting, Abby thrust herself upwards, ignoring the ache in her body and the shape pressing into her between her thighs. Now that she was free of the slat, she could move any part of herself around, and her arms had rotated enough in the cuffs for her to lift them above her head. She pulled herself back up to her knees, her arms crossed but now able to reach to the edge of the frame. It was uncomfortable, but it was enough for her to put her powerful back into the lift, and this time the frame rose enough for her to put her knee underneath it. It was painful on her wrists, but the padding helped, and as soon as she could support the bedframe on her leg, she bent quickly down and slipped the chain under the foot. A second later, she dropped the bed and staggered to her feet, wrists still cuffed but now free to move. Her first move took her striding towards the camera, and she made it two steps closer before the toy burst to life. Abby collapsed to her knees in an instant, growling as bliss shot up her spine and stimulated her brain, her body shuddering. Her pussy was just starting to pulsate as orgasm rose unbidden inside her when the toy switched off again, teasing her torturously and making Abby only more frustrated, both sexually and literally. For a moment, she knelt there for fear of movement triggering an orgasm she did not want to go through right then, and as soon as the pulsing release started to subside, she thrust herself to her feet once more and grabbed the camera.

'I wouldn't damage the device if I were you,' it said from in her grasp as she lifted it up, ready to rip the cable out and toss it across the room. 'My feed could be your only lifeline to part of this challenge, and is your only way to know that I am not out of this bathtub and approaching your room to reassume control over you.' Abby held the thing in her hands for a few seconds, the camera staring down at the warped top of her head and forehead. Then, deliberately, she lowered it back down and set it on the shelf once more.

'Good girl,' he said. 'I knew sense would override emotion.' And then - fuck him - the toy burst to life again, strumming Abby into a shaking mess quickly and powerfully, as what was clearly enough to constitute progress in her 'challenge' to warrant rewarding was granted to her. She staggered, gasping, and though it was only a few seconds, the orgasm was right at her doorstep once more as it shut off. She could feel the blood pumping in her labia, causing her to pulse around the toy and subsequently feel it's mass in her with every beat.

Abigale reached down tentatively and took the knot of her pants in her hands, pulling the strings apart. She put her thumbs in the waistband and slowly pushed, lifting the material away and lowering it. Two things hit her instantly - the first was the smell of thick sex, clearly coming from her repeated states of arousal and showing Abby just how aroused she must be from the stimulus. The second was the thick black straps running up from her depths and over her hips. The toy was a strap in, or perhaps part of a strap-on that supported both ends. A solid black plastic cupped her nether regions, and in it's centre was obviously a long, thick device.

'It's a quality toy,' the camera said, watching Abby discover her personal invader. 'Solid hold, strong elastic, great grip - the hip straps are a wonderful no-clip design, designed to be stepped into rather than attached. Makes them great for comfort, and for elongated wear times.' Abby touched the plastic, feeling the interaction vibrate up into her. Even that small stimulation sent shivers throughout her cunt.

'While I won't say that removal is impossible, it is highly unlikely,' the speaker quipped. 'Not in the least because you in your current state will not be able to find it's release.' Abby searched, feeling along the thick black straps, even dropping her pants lower so that she could reach between her thighs for a clasp or loop, but try as she might, she could feel no release that would loosen the toy and allow her to extract it from her body. She couldn't know it, but her fingers had slipped over the Velcro patches above her ass more than once.

'Looks like you're stuck with my toy inside you for the time being,' the camera said. 'Thanks for the view, by the way.' Angry, Abby lifted the pants back up again, oblivious to the view of her cleavage she gave him for a few moments as she bent to draw them up. He laughed softly as she covered up again.

'You've done far worse than show me some hip, Abby.' he chided. 'I can't quite say I know why you're bothering to be modest now - if you don't escape my bedroom soon, you'll only be showing me more again anyway. I'm already beginning to feel the, first hints, of a hardening, as if part of me is trying to suggest it's readiness to return to the activities it enjoys in my bedroom. You may not have long left.'

After that, Abby cast around the room quickly. First, she searched the bookshelf - there were a lot of standard novels and non-fiction books, a couple of bookshelf trinkets and very little else aside from the power socket for the camera. Then, she moved to the table, the tiny lens buzzing as it turned to follow her progress. Approaching it, Abby realised with mixed emotions that the items on it were sex toys - dildos, vibrators, cock rings and clamps. She looked them over but gave them little attention once she found no clues inside.

Next, she tried the door. The handle was a simple affair and a lock was above it - nothing special but nothing she could break with a kick or a hairclip. She needed a key. Turning back to the room she went to the dresser, wrists still cuffed together in the pink fur rings, rifling through the items there. There were shirts and pants in the cupboard, a couple of them her own - taking them, she threw them over the back of a chair and kept searching. Eventually, she found a small money tin with a padlock on it, and raising it up to show the camera, got her short, sharp indication that she was progressing through the puzzle. Recovering quickly and trying not to stimulate the orgasm by walking with the toy inside her, she put it down on the bed and searched through the rest of the furniture.

'You're a fellow woman-lover, Abby, tell me - what's your favourite, ass, or tits? I must admit, personally, I'm more of a tits guy - you just can't beat those two wonderful shapes as they hang above you or spread below you, and they're fantastic to grip when giving it to you from behind. They bounce, they shake, they look good in nearly anything-or, in nothing at all.' Abby didn't reply, trying her best not to picture herself in those positions with this man as she searched. 'I mean - you can't beat the chest. Ass, yes, it's fantastic, but you get a front-row seat when you face a woman... I mean, they look fantastic in any situation, too. The more you wear, the better they look, but they just get better as it comes off, too...' He seemed to be talking to himself at this point, idly conversing with nobody about breasts from the other side of the room. Abby just couldn't drown him out. 'Shirts, jackets, jumpers, coats, blazers, overalls, my hands... I mean; what don't they look good in?'

Shirts, Abby thought to herself as she paused her search, thinking of herself despite her efforts in each item. Jackets, blazers... BLAZERS! All of a sudden, Abby shot across the room to the clothes she'd pulled from the cupboard before. She hadn't thought anything of them earlier, except that she wanted to take them with her if she got out of here, but - there it was, her jacket from Saturday, and it had a top pocket - a BREAST pocket! Quickly, she dove her hand in, feeling around in dismay as no key appeared in her fingertips. Then, she remembered she had an internal pocket and thrust her hand in there, too and - Yes! Closed her fingertips around a small sliver of metal! Abigale didn't pause for breath as she practically ran to the bed to the box, putting the key inside the lock and turning it. The tiny padlock popped open, and the box's lid swung free, to reveal not a key, but a -

- The buzz made her drop both the box and the item as pleasure erupted between her legs, but this time Abby was determined not to give in. Freedom was a possibility now, and despite the pulsating wave that was building inside her, she kept her eyes locked on the thing from the box. Shuddering, the vibration cut off just in time, and she panted as she reached down and lifted it up to look at it properly. Observing the item, she noticed something else in the box - a small key, clearly novel and not likely to fit in the door lock, it was round and had large, plain teeth. She frowned at it for a few moments, then realised what a key like this would be for. Trying it in the locks on her cuffs, they popped free a moment later, and Abby was finally unrestrained. Returning to the other item, she frowned in puzzlement.

'What the fuck is this?' she asked, approaching the camera and holding the playing card up in front of it. On his end, the item appeared in a fish-eye view, jerking as the camera's frame rate captured her movements.

'That, Abigale Fontane,' the man's voice replied casually, 'is a signed collector's card from the 2005 Playboy competition "Fanboy's Favourite", which asked adult fans of Playboy to send in their best reproductions of their favourite model's collector card for a chance to win it signed personally by her. I found it in a half-read Star Trek book in a thrift store four years ago; clearly the reader had grown bored of both the science-fiction and the naked girl on her Ford.'

On the card, a cute blonde posed. On one side was a 3/4 image of her beside a Ford truck with a short description of her modelling history. She wore a tied white top and short skirt and six-inch stripper heels. On the rear, a full-frame picture of her posed naked on the bonnet could be seen. She was on her side, a hose held in one hand, unloading water on the bonnet beside her. Between her legs she was shaved, and her free hand cupped one breast. She had signed her name over her stomach.

'What kind of a clue is this?' Abby asked angrily. 'Where's the key out of this fucking room?'

'Well, it wouldn't be much of a puzzle if the key was waiting in the lock, now, would it?' The voice spoke, the sound of a lot of water coming through it. He sounded as if he was - oh no.

'I take it from your silence,' he said, 'that you can hear me. Rest assured that you hear correctly - I am stepping from my bath, because frankly I think I'm already far too wrinkled, and it is growing cold.' His voice seemed a little humoured, as if he were telling something of a joke, or perhaps an innuendo. Abigale didn't have the free space to ponder his meaning, though had she been obedient to his needs, she might well have been thinking of exactly it. He pulled the plug, and for a few seconds only the rush of water could be heard. Then, he came in over the top. 'I still need to dry myself and do my hair,' he said calmly. 'But you should probably hurry.'

Abby turned from the camera, her heart pounding. What the fuck did she do now? All she had was a naked girl to tell her how to escape this room. What kind of a clue was a naked girl?

Suddenly, it hit her. Quickly, throwing modesty out the window, she bent and dropped her pants once more, the solid toy still embedded inside her. She hooked her top up and cast it over onto the floor quickly. The winner of the competition won a picture of a naked woman.

'Hey,' she said at the camera as she laid on the bed, hating this but knowing she had to do it. She lay herself back, propping herself on one arm and grasping her bosom in her free hand. Though it was obscured by the toy, her pussy would have been visible from this angle.

Abigale almost expected the thundering vibration this time, but strangely it didn't come. Instead, the camera turned slightly. He was definitely watching her.

'Sit up.' He said. Abigale obeyed, uncertain.

'Squeeze both your breasts. Together, please.' She blushed slightly as she pushed her tits together.

'Rub them together, show them off for me.' He asked. 'Spread your legs while you do it, wide.' Abby put herself on the edge of the bed and parted her thighs, the black plastic wedged there on full display as she jiggled her tits.

'You don't know how beautiful you are, Abigale,' the camera said, and now he sounded a little huskier, softer as he spoke. 'You are an eleven out of ten, perfection embodied.' A second later, Abby's hips jerked and she moaned unbidden as the toy inside her exploded. Orgasm was there in an instant, threatening to blow the thing from her body, but the second it surged forwards inside her, the toy died away, leaving her a panting, shaking mess, furious at the tease yet so needy that not a small portion of her wanted to just beg him to let her cum then and there. She cursed the ceiling, and as she blinked back to the present, she realised for the first time that there was a mirror there - giving her a perfect view of the bed, including her naked body on it. This guy has a sex mirror, she thought, partly out of respect. Damn. She had to admit, she found that kind of hot. She had no idea she had watched herself getting screwed in the exact same mirror earlier that day.

'Your next clue is in a book on my shelf called "The History of Astrophysics".' he said. Abby shot to her feet and didn't bother to dress again as she searched. She found the book on the top shelf of the camera's bookcase and rifled through the pages until a post-it note appeared somewhere in the middle. She tore it out and was about to close the book when she realised the page might be part of the clue.

"CHAPTER NINETEEN: VACUUMS" looked back at her. She looked at the post-it note. It read:

"What do you and space have in common?"

Abby frowned, sitting on the bed as she looked at the two items. The camera crackled to life and the whir of something loud came through it - with realisation, Abby recognised the sound of a hairdryer.

'Fuck,' she said. Vacuums, me - what do we both do? What would HE want to see both of us having in common? She thought as hard as she could, desperate, the sound of the drier only growing louder in her ears, overwhelming her until -

She practically ran to the table. All the toys there leapt out at her - nipple clamps, dildos, vibrators, a cock ring that could stimulate her clit and his asshole at the same time during intercourse. Nothing seemed to fit the - a-ha! There amongst them was a pumpable dildo, a penis-shaped device with a tube that delivered a fluid through the toy, simulating ejaculation. And there, written in marker on the helmet of the fake cock were some tiny words.

"perhaps the key was inside you all along - I volunteer."

What did that mean? "The key was inside you, I volunteer" - was that a riddle? A hint at herself? Was the key... To orgasm?

She had to try, and it seemed fitting. Placing herself back on the bed, Abigale made sure she was in good view of the camera. She spread her legs, reached down, and felt the bands holding her strap toy in once again, this time feeling instantly the Velcro over her coccyx. Quickly pulling it apart, she threw the straps free and reached for the plastic base, grasping it and trying not to breath hard as she began to pull. Almost instantly, however, Abigale groaned, feeling the suction as the thick toy began to slip from her body, and quickly pressed it back home. What the fuck? That had felt good, but also bad, and Abigale had pushed it back inside herself almost on instinct, as if she were hurting herself and her body had intervened. She pulled again, feeing the suction deep inside her navel, and this time the feeling filled her with a sickening distaste. She let go and the toy returned to its home in her body.

'What the fuck did... You do to me?' She panted at the camera above her pussy, staring unblinking over her body. The hairdryer paused.

'Ah,' he said. 'I see you're well on your way to the next clue. Well, I suppose to know what to expect, you should be properly informed.'

'One of the triggers pre-programmed into you is one that draws you to being filled. You feel extremely comfortable with that toy inside you, and removing it brings you quite a lot of discomfort - all mental, of course, which means all of it can be overcome with will power. But removing it means emptying your body of the toy, which means discomfort - only, you must remove it to know if there is a key, or some other clue, buried inside you along with it.' The hairdryer started up again, leaving Abby to her predicament. She blinked. Not for the first time, she pondered the insanity of her situation.

'Okay, Abbster,' she said softly. 'Fuck. Okay. It's all mental - it's all in your head. All programmed discomfort. It's fake... Fake... C'mon, you can do this.' She took the plastic once more, and chanting her little chant, pulled hard. The discomfort was instant and palpable, and she pushed it home immediately, feeling instant relief coupled with the pleasure of insertion. Motherfucker, this is more effort than a marathon, she thought. She had to grapple with nearly tangible sensations, not to mention the exertion of nearly cumming half the time, and whatever else she was programmed with. She gathered her breath, pulled once more, and gasped as her body felt like it was being chilled. She withdrew the huge toy nearly half-way, only growing more uncomfortable with every millimetre that it exited her. She yelled and nearly lost her grip on the plastic as she pulled, then, shuddering, she lost her nerve and crammed it home again. Heat and pleasure instantly filled the void, and she went right back to edged arousal as the toy came home. What the FUCK! She was stuck between feeling like there was a knife in her uterus, and crippling orgasm.

You have to replace it with something... I volunteer... As Abby panted on the bed, she thought about the words. The other dildo was volunteering to replace her current toy - all she had to do was get it out! Quickly, she brought the new toy around in her free hand, resting it atop her clit, ready to insert it the second her current one left her body. She gritted her teeth, staring at the black plastic cap and zeroing herself in on the task. It's all mental, it's all mental, it's all mental...