A Few Shades of Hot and Collared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a small scream she thrust the toy halfway out of her cunt and put her fist around the shaft, ignoring the wetness coating it. When it started to slip back in, she used her fist to hold it at bay, and forced it further out until it popped free with a wet smack, leaving her empty and open for the first time. Shuddering waves of cold washed over her and she felt sick. It wasn't painful, but it was the embodiment of discomfort, like pinching every nerve in her abdomen. Hastily, she crammed the new dildo into her body, feeling the instant relief as it slipped easily into her until the fake balls pressed up against her taint and she collapsed back, spent and panting, once more hovering on an elevated orgasmic level. I haven't even... Cum once... Yet...

'Well done, Abby,' the voice said, and she noticed now for the first time that the dryer was no longer whirring. 'Let's hope you have enough time to find the key before I leave my bathroom and reach you.'

SHIT! Quickly, Abby sat up and took the slick toy in her hands. It was a malleable rubber, and she could see several motors inside it - no wonder it felt so good when it vibrated. Ignoring the new toy in her body, she ran her hands over the sticky length, searching it for any hints, any clues at all... And found nothing.

'Where is it?' She asked desperately. 'Where is the key?'

'I assure you, it is not hidden, little Abby,' the reply came. 'Just hidden from your mind. I wonder if the toy unlocks a door, as well as it unlocks that wet, needy little body of yours?'

Abby cast her eyes around the room in desperation. No, no no no - this can't be it, she thought. She ran back to the table, clumsily holding the new dildo inside her as she went. There were dildos, masturbators, rings and - wait!

Quickly, Abby picked up the masturbator - a simple male toy used to simulate the sensation of a vagina. What good is a masturbator to a man with a woman on hand...? She glanced down at the dildo in her hand again, seeing the motors inside. Dildo... Motors... Metal... The key INSIDE me!

There was a sound from the camera. Spinning, Abby looked at it, for whatever good that would do - listening for more sound. Where before there had always been something - water, the hairdryer, the occasional chuckle or move of the camera - now there was nothing. HE WAS OUT!

Mercilessly, she crammed the toy down over the dildo, penetrating the would-be woman quite viciously and working the slick device up until she felt it start to stretch the other side. Pushing, working it in circular motions, she pushed, her own juices dripping from the masturbator as the dildo began to emerge from the far end of the toy, until finally, pressing out beneath the helmet of the fake cock came a tiny metal key. THE KEY!

Abby practically threw herself at the door, ignorant of the nudity, the dildo in her body or the vaginal fluids coating the key, fumbling with the lock. She pushed the key home, desperately depressing it until it finally slipped inside, turning it and feeling the soft click as the lock released. Pleasure flowed through her as she achieved the objective, and she turned the door handle in a rush, throwing the door wide -

- Only to see a tall, dark shape standing in the hallway outside. Abby froze, naked, a brown shape still embedded between her legs, her messy hair hanging all about her shoulders, her breast rising and falling with her panting breaths.

'Looks like you failed to escape in time.' the voice said with bass, soft yet loud despite his low volume. Abby almost flinched as it spoke.

'No, no - no, please, I got out before you-'

'I am in your way. I have intercepted your escape. Therefore...' He said, stepping forwards. 'I win.'

As he approached Abigale, she backed away, stepping backwards into the room as he entered it. He closed the door gently behind him, his long hair and toned abdomen glistening in the romancey lighting. He was fit, tall and muscular, long hair flowing from his head, black and straight as an arrow. His face was low in the light, but she could see from the gleam that he was looking right at her.

'It's alright, Abby.' he said softly. 'It's not the first time. In fact, it's not the tenth time. You've been here before - many, many times before. You come back for more - sometimes several times a week, sometimes only a few times a month. You asked me to make sure you knew nothing, to make sure you had as little info to go on as possible. You asked me to use the collar you bought to control you, use you in different ways. You asked me to help get you off when no one, not even you could do it. Who am I not to do as I am asked by a trusting friend as attractive as you? I simply made it fun for me as well as you, and - well, I think we have both had a lot of fun this weekend, haven't we?' His voice was neither menacing nor friendly, shouting nor quiet. He gave away no hints of his feelings, and as he spoke, Abigale tried desperately to disprove him - but every word he said, just as he always had, landed straight at home in her brain, as truthful and comfortable as if they had always lived there and had simply been away for a while.

'It's been a long weekend, Abby.' he said. 'It's almost time for you to go home. But...' He trailed off, and Abigale looked down for the first time, taking in the thick bulge beneath the towel he still wore. He smiled. 'Well, exactly. You know what needs to happen first. One more for the road, and all that.'

Slowly, he untied the towel, Abigale staring transfixed as his hands moved. He rolled the corner, the fabric growing slack as he lifted it away, revealing a firm, erect penis standing to attention between his legs. Abby stared at it, her eyes wider than plates. She didn't look away as he climbed onto the bed over her, her body reclining as if magnetised below him so that she laid herself there, waiting. Only when his head appeared over hers did she break contact with the thick manhood, her eyes falling back to his in an instant.

'You're still under my control, Abigale,' he whispered. 'You're still obeying my every word.' Abby's heart pounded in her chest as the commands sank home. It didn't matter that she was technically able to think freely - he had seen to that long ago, with long-term, subliminal commands. By now she was so finely programmed that just being in his house and talking to him drove her mind to inherently trust and want him, and seeing his cock was the last trigger. All fight left her and she became as submissive as if he had ordered her to with her collar, just as he had wanted. Sure, he could have put the collar on anytime he wanted, but these days he preferred her with fight, with drive - a slave was one thing, but a woman who broke before him and succumbed despite herself to brainless, needy arousal was wholly different. This woman would beg and plead of her own accord for him to fuck her, would surprise him by throwing her horny cunt at him unexpectedly, would follow her own unexpected rhythm - the collar had enabled that, but it's control for him was a passive, guiding one, not an instant sex doll creator.

'I- I wasn't... I didn't... I am...' She stammered, her hands trying and failing to do much of anything as she searched for a way to claw herself free without really trying. She was in the throes of that most wonderful of moments, where she fought against programming she was already losing to, bashing herself into the impenetrable wall until she inevitably succumbed, just as she always did. 'I'm not- I can... Still... I w-won...'

He chuckled softly, inhaling her scent like an animal, an alpha predator sampling his mate. 'Oh, you won, my Abby,' he soothed. 'You won servitude to me.'

And as Abigale squirmed beneath him, he lowered himself to meet her entrance. She stilled instantly, only her wide eyes and panting breathing indicating any movement at all. 'P-please...' She moaned softly. 'Please, m-master...' The words seemed to surface out of nowhere, yet they had, in truth, been there all along. Like everything else, it had simply been just another thing she hadn't been able to notice until told to do so. Once spoken, they sank right home in her mind, as normal as all the rest, settling themselves into the core of her being.

Abigale Fontane clamped like a vice around him as his hard length slipped deep inside her, and the orgasm that had teased her for hours on end erupted a moment later. He rode through it, pumping her like a champion, determined to savour his remaining evening with his close, heavenly, kinky little female friend, before he at last had to return her to her normal, sexed-out self before a long lift home, and likely, an even longer week - or maybe this time it would be closer to a month? He couldn't know. He was just here to enjoy the needs of one horny little Abigale, and her desires to be dominated. He would do just that, until it was all over, and regular life without her engulfed him once more.

Until next time she grew needy, that was.

END