All Comments on 'A Few Sips Ch. 09'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
alexandru is an idiot

Why would he leave if the only fail safe is turning her into a vampire? Its not like hes the only vampire at vorhees or anything.

Jfc

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Alexandru the idiot

I don't want to spoil plot lines, etc...but I can say that he was the only "male" vampire at Vorhees. I think I've mentioned before that there is a female there. Regardless....people who are desperate don't always make the best choices, or the easiest ones.... We shall see....

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
But Alex's sire might not want to help

anyone but those he sired. It's not like someone else could go and find him and convince him to care for Domino. I'm with Alex on this. He is the best chance of getting expert help. And no one expected her health to start failing so early.

But seriously, though. All that money and he doesn't have a cell phone?? Check in, man!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
PS- loved the tshirts and pjs.

Giggled at imagining Mr. Hughes like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the movie night

I'm excited to see where the friendship is heading to!

But it's so frustrating to see Alex causing Dom pain while he continues to leave her behind! Like seriously! Arc and Samir should sweep her off her feet haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Eeeeeek I freaking love these stories!!!! I hope mr. Hughes and Samir find someone to love for eternity....or maybe the friendship with Domino becomes a love triangle. I hope you may continue a new series with Mr. Hughes or Samir etc. when this one is done, unless you are planning to implement it with this one together. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait for the rest!!!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: All

can'tfightfate: The phone thing will be explained shortly, but YES, wtf? Text at least? And I love imagining Mr. Hughes laying there in pajama bottoms...my mind goes way dirty thinking about it. lol.

Movie night: I thought it was a sweet way for them to let her know that they care about her, with Alexandru in parts unknown...she needs 'family.'

LOVELOVELOVE: Mr. Hughes' story is being penned as I type out this one. It's taking me a little longer to get through Dom's story than I thought, though I am definitely not complaining! I love how this one has developed. Samir will one day be the star of the story, I promise, he's too adorable not to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
<3

So far I've been entirely obsessed with your writing. I get that way with a few authors, but normally I need to wait between books and sometimes chapters. I can't believe how much you've drawn me in and I look for a new post every day (which is just silly). Thank you for keeping me completely enamored.

~TwistedRose

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

Read all 9 chapters tonight and enjoyed every single page! I love the humanity of the characters - they may all be different but what ties them together are their hearts. You are a gifted writer and I am so thrilled you are doing this story. I look forward to future installments. Thank you for your time & sharing your creativity!!!

-Kat

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Twisted Rose and Kat

Thank you both so much for your praise! I have really enjoyed developing these characters the way that I have! I can honestly say that when I started writing erotica, I did not realize just how much I was going to really develop them the way I have! :). Each character is very much their own person!

I will be a teensy bit slower uploading new chapters as I am starting a second bachelor's degree tonight, BUT I have Ch. 10 submitted (it should be up Tuesday) and am working on editing the next for submission! I'm hoping to still be uploading several a week, though! (I'm hoping for four?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comment and Qs

Liking this story much more than Anya's. Liking the rich imagination and character development a lot. One comment: it's nice that Shi and Daeandra are starting to get a bit of personality in this chapter. I understand that the sexual tension is between the males and Domino, but it would be interesting to see other females getting time too (assuming they are females.. I left of reading vorhees after a few chapters and can't remember them). One question on this line in the chapter:"...conquer the Sub-Saharan". What does that mean? Looking forward to reading on!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Comment and Qs

Hi there!

Conquer the Sub-Saharan was just a turn of phrase...please don't read any more into it than that. :).

Keep reading! Shi gets a little more "screen time" in this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Omg....

So I never comment on anything.... But I have fallen in love with this story! I'm laughing and crying and smiling throughout this all. I'd honestly buy this if it was a book.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re:OMG

Thank you so much, that comment makes my whole day!!! Really!!!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Hmm, I have a feeling Alex would be driving her crazy at the moment if he was there - because he would be so franzied. Maybe better that he isn't, although they both miss each other immensely.

I really like having some view on the "backstage" of Vorhees in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous