A Few Yen More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Hana joins us, and I feel her load pour out of her in little spurts. It pools on my belly and mixes with my own as she squeals in delight.

We stay there, frozen, for a few minutes as Jasmine's cock softens and falls out of me. I never stop eating Hana's delicious ass until she finally collapses to the side. Jasmine's cum is pooling under my ass when she collapses on top of me, smearing the mess of cum over both of us in the process.

"Oh my god," she manages between deep breaths, "I see why you're her favorite new client." She kisses me and rolls over onto the bed between Hana and me.

"He's spending the night, right?" she asks.

***

I don't notice I am drifting off until I am waking up. Next to me, Hana lies curled up, still fully naked, sleeping like a baby. I take a minute to admire her form, smooth, feminine, soft. One would never guess that between her legs, bent and pulled up towards her chest, was a delicious cock.

I notice the sound of a shower running. On the way in, I hadn't even noticed where the bathroom was, so occupied had I been. Now I follow the sound, swinging my legs out of the bed quietly so as not to disturb Hana, and make my way out of the room and down the entranceway. The sound was coming from behind a curtain, which I push aside, to indeed find a steamed up door glass door with an obscured figure moving around behind it.

I push the door open and see, as I expect, Jasmine's naked, sexy form as she rinses out her hair in the shower. It is the typical Japanese bathroom setup, an area for washing oneself and a tub for soaking. She is standing in the tub, letting the shower do most of the work for her, the hot water dripping down her body. I can't help noticing the little stream running down her cock and dripping off the tip.

She turns, startled, to look at me. I say nothing and step into the tub behind her.

"Hi..." she cooes. I remain silent and wrap my arms around her from behind. I pull my body close to hers, pressing up against her back and letting the hot water pour onto me, too. "mmm..."

I begin kissing her neck and she presses back against me. My left hand finds her tits and my right hand finds her cock. I toy with her nipples, first one, then the other while I wrap my fingers around her shaft and start stroking. They respond as desired, her nipples standing out against my fingers, her cock hardening in my hand. She moans in response.

I put one foot between her legs and gently push against it. She takes the hint, spreading her legs and leaning forward, hands against the wall to support herself. My cock, standing straight out from my body, slips between her legs, brushing against her smooth ball sack and tapping her shaft on the underside. "Ooh, I'm glad you're finally up..."

We stand there, letting the water flow over our bodies, writhing against one another, until I can't take it any more. I have to have that gorgeous, soft ass that is pressing up against me. I back up and let my cock free. It springs up and I push forward into her ass crack. She coos her approval. I tease her now with the tip of my cock, moving it up and down with my hand, letting it pass over her sweet hole.

Just as I am ready to push into her, she suddenly turns around. Her cock slaps against mine in the falling water of the shower. I look at her, trying to communicate my frustration silently.

"Come on," she says. She takes my hand and leads me out of the shower, shutting it off with her other hand as we go.

"Not into it?" I say.

"I want her to see," she says. "Also, you're crazy if you think that's going inside me without a fuckload of lube." She eyes my dick hungrily.

I have never toweled off so quickly in my life and we positively scamper to the bedroom. Hana stirs as we enter, but doesn't awaken. Jasmine climbs onto the bed and positions herself on all fours above Hana. "Lube's in the top drawer," she says looking back over her shoulder before turning back to the girl underneath her. "Ohayou," she taunts Hana. "Time to wake up, fuck pig."

I stand, cock throbbing insistently in my hand, watching Jasmine's perfect round ass wiggle. I could spend all night watching her, but my dick cries out for relief. I dig through the top drawer of the nearby dresser to find the lube like a madman.

Under Jasmine, Hana blinks herself awake and kisses Jasmine. She tries to wiggle out from underneath her, but Jasmine doesn't move. "Nuh,uh," she taunts, "stay right there. You're going to watch me take a real fucking cock." I squirt a good amount of lube onto my cock and massage it up and down the head and shaft while I watch them. "Not like this little fucking bitch clit," Jasmine continues.

If she doesn't understand the English, Hana certainly gets the point when Jasmine pulls at her little dick. I can't just watch anymore. Jasmine's delicious-looking asshole dances in front of my eyes and I have to have it. I dive in tongue first, finding it just as delicious as I thought. I bury my tongue deep in her ass and she moans at the sudden wet sensation. "Mmm, yeah, baby, right there," she coos.

As much as I want to make her asshole the permanent home for my tongue, I have to pull away. With one hand, I squirt copious lube on her ass while with the other I pull her hard cock back between her legs. I pop the head into my mouth and savor her delicious pre-cum while I toss the bottle of lube aside and use my fingers to work her butthole.

"Oh, yeah, oh..." she moans "put your fucking cock inside me, now." I want to tease her further to get back at her for earlier, but my dick won't have it. I climb up on the bed behind her and place my cock head against her anus.

"Fuck me, baby, please," she begs, "fuck my fucking asshole." I'm not one to argue. I grab her my the neck with one hand, steadying my rod with the other, and press into her. Her tight little asshole refuses at first, but with some gentle pressure, she opens up. Slowly I inch into her, the tip, the head, then the shaft, inch by ecstatic inch.

"Oh my god oh my god," she's almost screaming by now, "You're cock's so fucking big in my ass." She turns her attention back to Hana. "Jerk us off, slut," she commands. "Rub your little cock on mine while he fucks my ass."

I release my hand from my cock as the last inches disappear into Jasmine's tight hole, and reach it around to play with her tits. "You like that, little slut? You like watching me get fucked by a real man?" Hana moans back her affirmation.

I am pumping in and out of Jasmine's hole at full speed now. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she cries, "harder, harder, fuck my ass!" Her hole is clamping down on me, her body trembling as she tries to hold back a wave of cum. She does not succeed, "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she shouts, "I'm fucking coming, oh god, fuck yes!"

I slam my cock into her as deep as it will go and her asshole goes crazy. Her hips buck as she shoots a hot load out onto Hana's tummy. She moans as the cum flows and drips off of them and onto the sheets. She supports herself with one hand and reaches down between them, bringing up a handful of cum. It oozes between her fingers and drips down onto Hana below her.

"Dinner time, piggy," she pants, then shoves her hand against Hana's mouth. Hana's tongue darts out and slurps up as much of the sticky white goo as she can get. Finally Jasmine moves forward, pulling herself off my cock, leaving it bouncing in the air, dripping with lube and oozing with pre-cum.

Her asshole gapes and winks at me. I need to get back in a hole. Fortunately, she knows what I need and is happy to give it to me. "You did so good eating up your whole dinner," she teases Hana. So now you get your reward.

She climbs off of Hana and I grab Hana's legs, pushing them up to her chest, her knees squishing her pert little tits. "Fuck her," Jasmine commands me, as if I need the guidance. I line my cock up with Hana's little puckered hole and push in roughly.

Hana moans at the invasion, her asshole straining against the pressure of my throbbing dick. I keep pressing into her. "Fuck her little hole with your big cock," Jasmine encourages me, "She can take it, the little whore." My engorged cock head pushes past Hana's tight hole and from there her ass devours my cock. The shaft disappears up into her inch by inch.

She squeezes me tight with her little butt, pulling me in deeper and deeper. "Fuck me..." she moans, "fuck me fuck me fuck me..."

Jasmine slaps her cock across Hana's lips. "Put your fucking whore mouth to better use," she says. Hana happily gobbles it up. She pulls the soft dick between her lips, trying to force it back to hardness. It doesn't take long. Soon Jasmine is fucking Hana's mouth, gripping her by the back of the head and forcing her throat down onto her cummy cock. "That's it, choke on my cock, you fucking slut." Hana's hand has made its way to Jasmine's ass, and though I can't see it from my angle, I can tell she's slipped in a finger or two from the way Jasmine writhes.

Satisfied that Jasmine is hard enough again, I make my proposal. "Let's give this little slut what she needs," I say. I pull my cock out of Hana, leaving her cute little hole gaping and twitching for more.

Jasmine seems to understand and she removes herself from Hana's other end. She lies down on her back and Hana begins to sit up. I speed up the process, half lifting her off the bed and sitting her down on Jasmine facing me. "Sit on her cock," I command.

Hana is ahead of me, already grabbing Jasmine's cock and manipulating it into her ass like a pro. She seems to have figured out what is happening. The sight of her impaling herself on Jasmine's hardened rod is too sexy and I have to give it a taste, licking up from Jasmine's balls, up her shaft to Hana's stretched asshole and up to the pre-cum dripping from Hana's dick.

I straighten back up and wipe my lips. It's time. I bring my cock, red and pulsing visibly to where Jasmine's cock disappears into Hana. I feel Hana take a deep breath as my cock head touches her stretched hole. "Put it in," says Jasmine, noticeably shaking with anticipation as she holds the smaller girl over herself, "Let's tear up this little bitch's hole."

I push in. Hana stifles a scream as Jasmine's and my cock squeeze together and invade her ass. It is so tight I have to focus just not to cum immediately. My balls feel so full they are overflowing. "Oh fuck yes..." I feel the words pour out of my mouth.

Jasmine's cock presses up against mine and Hana's tight hole squeezes us both, trying to milk the cum out of my balls. I do my best to hold on and begin fucking. Jasmine matches my pace, pushing in while I pull out and pulling out as I push in. Our cocks rub together, slimy with cum and lube and Hana just takes it, moaning and squealing with delight. She furiously yanks her cock and squeaks "fuck me fuck me fuck me" over and over, lost in pleasure.

I feel her hot cum spurt out, hitting me on the chest. We keep fucking her, long after her first load has dripped down and coated our balls. Her little cock flops uselesly as we pound her asshole mercilessly. It leaks cum, not so much as multiple orgasms, but rather as a constant oozing of her jizz out onto us. It only excites Jasmine more. She keeps screaming at Hana, "Cum again, you little fucking slut. Show me how much you love these fat cocks in your ass, you little whore!" I doubt Hana has any idea what Jasmine is saying, but it doesn't matter. Her body is now just a cum fountain attached to a stretched-to-the-limit asshole. Her tongue lolls out of her mouth and drool follows. She is completely broken.

I can't take any more. "I'm gonna cum..." I manage to get out.

"Cum on my cock, baby, cum on my cock," Jasmine pleads. I let loose a flood of cum into Hana's asshole, my cock jerking wildly, spurting hot jizz into her deepest parts. I pull out while I am still coming, leaving a trail of sticky goo leading up from her asshole to where I shoot the rest of my load on her chest. She gasps with pleasure when the hot ropes of cum splatter on her tits.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Jasmine screams. I watch closely as she pistons her cock in and out of Hana's asshole, every stroke bringing with it a glob of thick, gooey cum. I bend down and lick Jasmine's delicious balls as they are coated with my own cum. She slams her dick into Hana one more time and fires off another load, screaming, "Take my cum, you fucking slut, take it up your little ass!"

When Hana finally crawls off of her lover's cock, a stream of cum flows out of her gaping asshole. I scoop up a load of it with my tongue and give Hana a deep kiss, filling her mouth with the taste of two loads of cum and her own ass, then move on to Jasmine and give her the same. She sucks on my tongue, desperately trying to wring every last drop of spunk from me that she can.

We all drift off to sleep in each others' arms, one big, sticky, cummy mess.

12