All Comments on 'A Field Trip Encounter Pt. 01'

by metro610

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AlexpaulAlexpaulalmost 5 years ago

Got me hard and hooked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Want more

Great story!

It would be hot to read about things happening with the sons, but it's brief appearance here was awkward and out of place. Would've been better if that had been in part 2, posted in the incest/taboo category instead. Please, write more, whether the sons are involved or not.

CL954CL954over 4 years ago
nice

great story love hearing about 2 dudes in their briefs and sox

TimpooTimpooover 4 years ago
I Liked It A Lot

Nice tale that held my interest and I'll be reading more.

Texland1Texland1over 3 years ago
Hot need more

Need to complete sex for the rest of the trip plus sex when they get back home.

510mike510mikeabout 2 years ago

None of my chaperone experiences ended up like this! Looking forward to another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue this!!! Soon! I went on a trip similar to this in high school. And I fooled around with a friend. This brought back many memories

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Welcome back, Author! Fantastic, sexy foundation for a series. Five Stars and Following to make sure I don’t miss the next chapter. Now to read your older posts…

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Very hot story. Nicely written. I’m all for the the boys getting in on the fun, whether just with each other or with the men. Maybe hook up with the single mom. Being a nudist family, for us it is just natural to be nude at home, no modesty or embarrassment. More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start. Hopefully more chapters. But having the kids be naked or in the same room is a little weird. Why not have them ask if they can stay in another room with their friends so the dads can be alone and FUCK? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story, what could be better than two hot daddies discovering man sex for the first time. Looking forward to part two, maybe they we ever include the divorcee in a three way. I may be gay, but I'd still find that hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the hairy chest and the sexual excitement. Have to keep it quiet because of the boys in the other bed!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 2 years ago

Looking forward to see what happens next! Two dads that clearly have an emotional connection; let’s see where the divorcee fits in and if the twins comment on the night’s activities.

BrendanMatthewsBrendanMatthewsabout 2 years ago

Extremely hot! I love the story and can’t wait for part 2.

BigSexyDaddy719BigSexyDaddy719about 2 years ago

Hot Hot Hot can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for part 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermetro610@metro610
A mature bi-curious guy who loves reading and writing erotic literature.