A Field Trip Encounter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metro610
metro610
105 Followers

Ten minutes later, I came out of the bathroom to a dark room and I heard the boys lightly snoring.

There was a little light coming through the curtains that illuminated the room just enough to see Matt sitting on our bed in his boxers.

I leaned over the boys quietly to make sure they were sleeping and then stood next to Matt and dropped my towel. He smiled, put an arm between my legs, grabbed my ass and pulled me into him so my flaccid penis was aligned to his mouth.

He opened wide and swallowed me to the root. I let out a deep quiet moan and within 30 seconds I was at my full 6 inches. Matt was able to deep throat me without any difficulty.

I was so aroused I knew it wouldn't take me very long. I felt I was 16 years old again as I haven't felt these intense feelings in a long time. I started to thrust into his mouth as he pressed my ass into him.

Unexpectedly, I let out a low moan and unloaded at the back of his mouth. He was swallowing as fast as I was able to give it to him.

As he swallowed, he was moaning and gulping every shot keeping pace with my spurts. I am normally very sensitive after I cum, and Matt could sense that as he backed off and just continued to lightly caress my cock squeezing out any remaining juice over a ten-minute period.

When he pulled off my cock, I crawled over him to lay on the other side. As we got under the covers, I whispered to Matt, "That was fucking unbelievable!"

As we were spooning, he turned his head to me as we kissed very sensually and slowly for about 5 minutes. I then slowly started moving down as I continued kissing him. I started at his neck then down his chest taking time to suckle each nipple.

My nipples have never been that sensitive, but his body was squirming and writhing as he responded to my touch. His chest was firm and moderately hairy as I kissed my way down stopping to lick his belly button. As my mouth was discovering his stomach, my hands were caressing his sides as I lightly tickled him.

When I reached his boxers, he lifted his ass as I pulled them completely off.

Here I was staring at Matt's crotch with the covers thrown over one side. With the light peering through the curtains, it provided just enough illumination for me to see that beautiful 7 inches of cut cock. Matt kept himself neat and trim which made it look all the more inviting.

I have never had a cock in my mouth before and I have never been naked in bed with another guy before.

But here I was laying in bed with a guy I just really met (other than on a superficial basis) earlier that same day. I was salivating and my heart was pounding as I leaned down and licked the tip.

Matt jumped at my touch.

I slowly engulfed the top and swirled my tongue around. Matt was moaning in response and that just made me want to continue. My other hand began to feel his balls. What a feeling to roll my fingers around Matt's testicles in my hand as I deep throated him. I was able to get the first five inches down easily as he began to thrust in and out of mouth like it was a pussy.

I then moved down and started to lick his balls taking each one into my mouth. Going lower I continued to lick as I reached his ass and his response gave me all the motivation I needed.

Matt reached down to stroke himself as I was licking him. I moved his hand away and aggressively swallowed his cock down to the root, almost choking as it hit my gag reflex.

I deep throated him as my other hand alternated between feeling his balls and caressing his stomach.

Soon Matt cried out in a whisper, "I'm going to cum" as he grabbed the back of my head and held me tight as he shot into my mouth. I was surprised by the taste, texture and amount but just swallowed as he gave it to me.

After Matt calmed down, I rose up his body and planted my open mouth on his in a deep French kiss and said, "I hope it was as good for you as it was for me."

Matt, hugged me tight and said, "Thank you."

Within a few minutes, we drifted off to sleep naked and holding each other close.

metro610
metro610
105 Followers
12