A Fighting Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,407 Followers

"I guess Mr. Burke could accept his wife sleeping with another woman, but when he found out what they were doing to his bank he started talking about going to the police. From what he told the detectives, I gather Mrs. Burke said if he did, Julie would tell everybody he'd told her to change the software and she'd only done it because she was afraid he'd fire her if she didn't. She'd also tell the police that after she'd made the change, he'd told her if she didn't have sex with him, he'd make sure she never got a job with computers again, and that the videos Mrs. Burke had taken would prove that.

He decided going along with the scheme was better than losing everything, so except for making sure you took the fall for the first plan, he just sat back and let it happen. He'll be charged with bank fraud like Julie and Mrs. Burke, but probably won't spend as much time in prison.

"When I started investigating what really happened, Mrs. Burke decided if she got me out of the way, everything would be OK again. She took the car she bought for Julie and tried to run over me, twice. If I hadn't shot her, that's probably what would have happened. That's why she'll be charged with attempted homicide."

Diane turned to Vicky and grinned.

"See Mom, I told you Harry would fix it, and he did."

Vicky looked at me and smiled.

"I guess you'd like to be paid now, wouldn't you? I'll have to pay you because Diane doesn't have much money yet. How much do I owe you?"

I shrugged.

"I'll send Diane a bill at the end of the week. How you pay me is your business."

On Wednesday afternoon, I sat down and looked at the hours I'd logged on Diane's case. The total came to about forty-three, and I calculate my time at thirty dollars an hour, so I made out the bill for thirteen hundred minus the six hundred Diane had already paid me. On my way to the liquor store to buy a bottle of Glenfiddich, I dropped the envelope off at the post office.

Thirty dollars an hour doesn't seem like much, and it's a long shot from the two hundred an hour the big agencies charge. I don't have nearly as much overhead and the big agencies, so I don't need a lot of money, just my rent, something to eat, and of course, scotch and cigarettes. Thirty an hour works well for me, and I get the clients that can't afford the big agencies. There are a lot of those clients too, so I sort of make up for the difference with volume.

A week from that Friday, about five, Vicky walked into my office. I was waiting for Diane to come in behind her, but Vicky closed the door.

"Diane is at work, so she couldn't come with me, but she wanted me to tell you what's happened in the past week. After what happened, I figured you probably wouldn't want a check, so I brought cash.

"I called my lawyer as soon as you told us what had happened. When those three were indicted for bank fraud, he petitioned the court to have Julie's conviction overturned. Jason's a damned good lawyer. Diane's record has been cleared, and she doesn't have to go to parole meetings anymore.

"He called the main bank office then and threatened to sue them if they didn't give Diane her job back and give her her original salary plus interest from the day she was fired until now. He also asked for ten million as compensation for what she endured in prison and for the damage to her reputation.

"The bank agreed to hire her again and agreed to give her the salary she'd have earned if she hadn't been fired but no interest. They settled on five million in compensation, so Diane doesn't really have to work for anybody, for a while at least. She found out she likes being a waitress though, she she's going to keep doing that. I understand what she's thinking. You probably won't believe it, but I was a cocktail waitress once too. It was fun getting paid for flirting with all the guys, and the tips I got were great."

Well, I could believe that. Diane wasn't the woman Vicky was, but most men like firm tits and asses instead of big tits and soft asses. I figured when Vicky was Diane's age, she'd have been fighting off the men. I grinned.

"Oh, I can believe that. You still could."

Vicky grinned.

"Well, I used to be sexy like Diane is, but I think I've gotten too fat to do that again. Don't you think I'm too fat?"

There was the question I usually hate answering, but in Vicky's case it was easy to answer.

"Not from where I'm sitting you aren't."

Vicky walked around my desk, lifted her wide but sexy ass up on the top and then grinned again.

"What about from where I'm sitting? Do I look fat now?"

I didn't really know how to answer her because she'd pulled up her dress enough I could see the lace tops of her stockings and a little pale white inner thigh. I sort of swallowed then and she giggled.

"Am I bothering you for some reason?"

"Well, Mrs. Moss, it's not that you aren't uh...appealing. It's just that you're Diane's mother and I don't think --"

"You aren't supposed to think, Harry. You're supposed to do what you're thinking about doing."

I tried to resist. Really, I did.

"Mrs. Moss, I barely know you, and besides, I don't want to cause any trouble between you and Mr. Moss."

Vicky laughed.

"Mr. Moss? You mean that wimp who left me when Diane was six? To tell you the truth, I was glad he left me. I was happy he gave me his cleaning business too, but mostly I was happy he took his little dick and left me alone. If I'd been screwing somebody else besides him, I'd have figured Diane wasn't his, but I wasn't, so she has to be his. Still don't know how that happened. I mean, after that first time, I could hardly tell he was in there."

Vicky stroked my cheek and that sent a chill down my back.

"How big is your dick, Harry? Is it this big?"

At least she wasn't asking me something I'd have to lie about.

"Yeah, about that big I guess, maybe a little shorter. Mrs. Moss, what brought all this on?"

Vicky slid off my desk, hiked up her skirt, and straddled me in my chair.

"Well, I saw how you looked at me when Diane introduced us. Did you know your eyes get really big and your mouth hangs open when you look at a woman's boobs? Well, they do. You licked your lips a couple times too. It wasn't hard to figure out what you were thinking.

"I didn't mind you looking at all. When a woman hasn't had a man for a while she gets a little edgy. I've been edgy for seventeen years, and you look like you'd like to fix me.

"I'm not like Diane. She takes after her dad where saying what she wants is concerned. I'm just the opposite. When I see something I want, I just come right out and say it. Right now, I need to be screwed. Wouldn't you like to do that for me?"

"But we hardly know each other."

Vicky started unbuttoning my shirt.

"That's not true. We met last week, so we already know each other a little. We just need to get to know each other a lot better, a whole lot better. If you'll cooperate, we will."

"Why me?"

Vicky slipped her hand inside my shirt and stroked my chest.

"Well, I know a man when I see one. You're a man, you're available, and I started to like you when you told us about what happened. I don't think you're quiet as polished as you let on, and that turns me on. I'm a woman but most men don't look at me anymore like you do. I think you like what you see. I know I like what I see."

"I didn't think I looked at you in any special way."

Vicky unbuttoned the front of her blouse and pulled it open.

"Yes you do. You've been staring at my boobs since I got here. Wanna feel 'em?"

Well I guess that old saying about the apple not falling from the tree isn't true in every case. I'm pretty sure Diane wouldn't have ever done anything like Vicky was doing. I was also sure about what she was doing was doing to me. I just wasn't sure if I could do what she wanted. I mean, the way Vicky was acting, I was pretty sure she'd be a great fuck, but it felt a little like I was being used, you know.

I gave up trying to figure that out when Vicky pulled up her bra cups and her big jugs spilled out. She pushed the left one in my face and said, "You know you want to. Go ahead. Make me happy".

I figured if she wanted me to suck her nipple that bad, it would only be polite to do it. I know, you're thinking I'm just your ordinary horny old bastard and I'd fuck a snake if you'd hold it still. That's so wrong. I've never in my life found anything about snakes I even like, much less wanted to fuck one.

Well, sucking that nipple led to me sucking the other one and that led to Vicky reaching down and rubbing my cock and that led to...well, you can guess where it led. I thought she was really erotic on my bed in her bra and panties and stockings even though her bra cups were still pulled up on top of her big tits. I thought she was really fine after I unhooked that bra, pulled it off her arms, and then pulled her panties down her legs. I knew she was gonna be fun when I buried my face in her hairy pussy and licked.

Vicky groaned then and pushed my face down tight. I didn't really mind all that much. I did have to raise up to breathe once in a while, but she tasted so goddamned good I delayed that as long as I could. I'd much rather have just layed there stretched out on my belly and licking every little fold and ripple of her thick pussy lips. Well, I guess when I stuck my tongue inside her that was pretty cool too. Vicky moaned squeezed my head with her silky thighs, then opened her legs wide and murmured, "Oh God, I think you better stop before I can't."

I was having too much fun to stop. A couple minutes later - that was after I'd licked her clit and then sucked it a little - Vicky sort of exploded. I was rolling a nipple between the fingers of each hand, and when she bucked she knocked me back a little and her big tits got stretched out. That made Vicky's hips lurch up and slam her pussy in my face.

In the process, I lost her clit and had to find it again, and that wasn't easy. Vicky's ass was dancing around all over the fucking bed. I finally let her left nipple go and wrapped my arm under her ass and over her belly so I had something to hold on to that didn't jiggle around every time she moved. I found her clit again then, but almost lost it when she screeched and lifted her ass up off the bed.

When Vicky pushed my head away and eased back down on the bed, she giggled.

"Damn...I didn't think I was that bad off, but I guess I must have been."

I rolled the nipple I was still holding and chuckled when Vicky caught her breath.

"Yeah, that was pretty wild, that's for sure."

Vicky's hips rocked up a little, and then she reached down, grabbed my ears, and pulled.

"Come on up here, Harry. I'm not done being wild yet. I need to be screwed at least once tonight, and then again tomorrow morning before I'll even think about letting you go."

I wasn't sure if I should let Vicky coast down a little first or if I should just stick my cock in her and start stroking. My experience up to then was most women need a little quiet time, so I spent some time nibbling her nipples and stroking her ass.

Vicky liked both, I guess, because she started moaning again. I figured Vicky would let me know when she wanted more. She did, about ten nibbles to each nipple later. She reached between us, grabbed my cock, and moved her ass around until she had everything lined up.

I was thinking, OK, time for some slow strokes to get her started again. I did make that first slow stroke, well, half of one anyway. I was just easing my cock inside Vicky and enjoying the slippery ripples I was feeling when she dug her heels into the mattress and then raised up and pushed her pussy over my cock.

She had to squeeze her legs around my waist to do that, so she couldn't get me all the way in. Vicky solved that problem by grabbing my ass and holding me there when she plopped back down on the mattress and spread her legs. She stopped as soon as she hit the mattress. I didn't, and by the time I did, my cock was buried in her up to the hilt. Vicky pulled on my ass to keep me there and then moaned, "Oh God, you have a nice dick."

I sorta got back in control then, well, for a little while anyway. I pulled out most of the way when Vicky turned loose of my ass, and started pumping my cock in and out slow, like I'd started to do. I could tell she was liking that, because she flopped her face to the side.

I was liking it too. When I was a kid, the rumor was older pussy has teeth and will bite your cock. Vicky sure as hell wasn't biting mine. She was nicely wet and nicely slippery, but tight enough I was feeling her get to me. It was about then, I think, that she sort of took over again.

I was happily stroking along and watching her big tits roll up and down when she gasped and wrapped her arms around my back. She wrapped her legs around my waist next, and then started pulling her pussy up and down over my cock. Since she was sort of hanging there by her legs, I could only stroke in about half way before there was nothing to push against. That's when Vicki would pull her pussy up over my cock. She'd relax after a couple of seconds, and I could pull my cock out again.

The longer that went on the faster Vicky started to breathe and the faster she moved her pussy up and down. After a while, I had to speed up to keep up with her, and a little while later, I just stroked in once and then let her drive.

I was pretty incredible just resting there on my hands and knees while Vicky used my cock to fuck herself. I wasn't immune to what that felt like though, and I had to find a way to either help her along or take my mind of what I was feeling. I didn't want to stop feeling all the little massaging motions her pussy was making, so I bent down and sucked her right nipple hard.

In some ways that was a mistake because it put Vicky into overdrive. Vicky gasped and dug her nails into my back, then started humping my cock faster yet. I also felt her get a whole lot wetter. That helped keep me from needing to cum quite as much, but the feeling of her stiff nipple in my mouth and the little moans she was making pretty much cancelled that out.

I sucked that nipple hard again, and then bit down gently. Vicky lurched her pussy up over my cock and her legs started to shake. She gasped, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" and then dug her nails into my ass.

I don't know about other guys, but when a woman grabs my ass, it feels pretty damned good. When I feel her fingernails poking me in my ass cheeks, well, that get me cocked, unlocked and ready to fire. All it takes to pull my trigger is a dozen or so more strokes...or what Vicky did next. She groaned, raised her pussy up until my balls bumped her ass, and then stuck her fingertip right on my asshole.

I started pumping my cock in and out of Vicky faster, and she matched every stroke with a lift of her pussy and a little mewing cry. Just before I knew there was no stopping what was going to happen, she pushed that finger on my ass hole and then dug her heels into the bed again and lifted us both up. There was no way I could pull out to stroke in again, but Vicky's pussy was squeezing my cock and then letting it go so fast I didn't need to. I groaned when the first spurt shot out of my cock. Vicky shrieked and shook a little harder, then her whole body jerked up and down. Those jerks milked the second and third shot out of my cock and left me panting.

Vicky was panting too when she eased back down on the bed. She let her arms fall to her sides and giggled.

"Oh my God. I don't know if I just forgot or if that never happened to me before, but damn, Harry, I don't know if I'll be able to move for a while now."

I chuckled.

"Well, see, that's the thing. You don't have to. I'll just roll over and we'll go to sleep."

Vicky grabbed my ass and giggled again.

"Don't you dare roll over, not until your dick won't stay in me any more. I haven't had a dick in me for a long time, and I like how it feels."

Well, like always happens, my cock did get soft enough it slipped out of Vicky's pussy. She tried to put it back, but between how wet she'd gotten, the cum that was leaking out of her, and because my cock was pretty limp, that was a lost cause. Vicky shook him a little and then sighed.

"I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning. You will be able to get it up by then, won't you?"

I promised I would, so Vicky cuddled up to me with her big tits against my chest. I guess we went to sleep like that, because when I woke up the next morning she was still in the same place. The only reason I woke up was she was playing with my cock, and when I opened my eyes, she grinned.

"You promised me something last night. You gonna keep that promise?"

Well, I did keep my promise. Vicky was just as wild at the end as the night before, but in the middle she let me go a little slower. I guess getting licked until she came and then getting fucked until she came again must have taken the edge off a little.

She tried jacking my cock to get it hard again when we took a shower together, but I was pretty much done. Instead, of fucking her again, I took her to an IHOP for breakfast. I know, it's not apples and oranges, but my apple was pretty withered up and there was no way it was gonna peel her oranges again for about another day or so.

Vicky went home after smothering me with a kiss that threatened to make me pass out. She patted me on the ass then and said she'd be back if she needed my help again. I was kinda hoping she'd wait a week or so. I mean, I don't get myself fucked very often anymore, so Vicky was kinda special, but I'm not twenty anymore either.

After she left, I picked the Smith up off the bedroom floor where I'd taken it off and carried it back to my desk. I cleaned it and oiled it, and then reloaded the cylinder with fresh rounds and started to put it back in my desk drawer. I stopped then, and put the Smith back on my desk blotter.

It wasn't much of a gun anymore, not compared to the semi-autos the cops carry on their belts. The standard police issue Glock 22 in.40 cal holds 15 in the mag plus one in the chamber compared to six in the Smith Model 19. The standard.40 cartridge doesn't pack a lot more punch than the.357 mags I could use in the Smith, but it can be loaded to be quite a bit hotter if you want better penetration and energy.

The Smith 19 snub-nose isn't even the choice of a backup gun for most cops now either. They'll pick a compact 9 mil or.380 semi-auto to wear on their belt or ankle. The semi-autos are lighter and usually hold more cartridges than the Smith. The smaller calibers don't have the stopping power of a.357 mag, but at the ranges where you'd need to use a backup gun, that stopping power doesn't matter a hell of a lot. What matters is putting the asshole down long enough the cop can get back in control of the situation.

I looked at the revolver again, at the worn blueing and the way the checkering on the walnut grips had been worn down over the years. After wiping it down to clean off the excess oil I'd left there to protect it in my desk drawer, I loaded it with Hydro-Shoks, put it back in the ankle holster and strapped it to my right ankle. The shoulder holster would work better when it got cool enough to wear a jacket, but while it was hot outside, I'd use the ankle holster.

The Smith had given me a fighting chance and I'd won. I probably should have put it back in the drawer and bought myself something more modern, but I knew I could trust the Smith. I thought Walt would probably understand why.

ronde
ronde
2,407 Followers