A Filthy Weekend with Dani

Story Info
A weekend of fun and acting out fantasies.
5.9k words
4.76
7.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moriana
Moriana
20 Followers

After the holiday, Dani kept in touch with Moriana via WhatsApp, with Moriana sharing the news with me. We didn't see her for nearly 8 months.

Then one day a few weeks ago she messages to ask if we'd like to go to a gig at the Electric Ballroom in Camden, one of our favourite venues. She's spotted a band she thinks we'll like we might like and asks if we want to come down and stay with her in her new flat and see the gig together.

She adds that she is still single, up for some fun and has some new things she wants to learn! Needless to say, we agree; a gig and the chance of sex has us there.

We meet Dani in a pub at lunchtime on the Friday. We are there in good time and get ourselves some drinks. The Dani who walks across the bar to greet us is subtly different from the girl we met previously. She's really thought about her appearance, looks fit and toned and has an expensive haircut. There's an air of sexy confidence about her which attracts plenty of attention as she enters the bar. She sees us and hurries over to give us both a big hug and a kiss on the lips.

She thanks us profusely for helping her during the summer and apologises that she has not been in touch before. Her new confidence has been recognised at work and seen a healthy promotion which has kept her busy but allowed her to get a new flat. Moriana asks after her sex life and she confirms that she had tried a relationship with Ryan, the guy she met on the last day of the holiday. The first month had been great with them spending most of the time in bed, but they had both realised that was all there was and agreed to separate.

"Although we did stay as fuck buddies for a while." she adds with a twinkle in her eye. She has since had two one-night stands, one had been a disaster best forgotten, the other, involving an older man who had made it clear he didn't want a relationship but absolutely knew how to please a woman. "I will tell you about that night sometime." she adds mysteriously.

"I'm so pleased for you, it sounds like everything is going really well, and look at you, you look amazing!" Moriana exclaims. "So, what do you want to learn from us?"

Dani blushes. "I really want to try anal sex!" she says a little too loudly, "So I thought you could help me." We agree that we can and there follows a discussion of the merits of anal sex which causes at least two tables in the vicinity to leave.

Friday afternoon and evening

Dani takes us back to her place which turns out to be a smart modern flat with an open plan lounge kitchen separated by an island counter. There is one large bedroom with a king size bed and a well-appointed bathroom. I am already dressed for the gig, but the girls head off to the bedroom to change. After a certain amount of muffled giggling, they emerge and I catch my breath at the sight of them, my cock twitching at just how fucking hot they both look.

Moriana has on her usual gig boots and jeans, with her leather jacket (that does not and cannot do up over her boobs). Underneath she has a new black basque which lifts and enhances her boobs but barely covers the nipples, giving a fabulous view of cleavage.

Dani has on Dr Martens boots, fishnet stockings and a denim miniskirt, split on the thigh to show her stocking tops. She has a cropped tee shirt which falls just below her boobs and a similar length denim jacket. She has an admirably taut bare stomach.

"Too much?" Moriana asks. "Look what happens when we clap!" Laughing, they both raise their hands in the air to clap, causing Moriana's boobs to fall out of the basque and Dani's braless boobs jiggle, her nipples playing hide and seek with the hemline of her top. They definitely work for me!

We then confess to Dani that when we come down to London for a gig, there are a couple of other places we like to visit, so we set off to find the tube and head into London.

Our first stop is at a strip club we like. It's friendly, the girls are hot and it's fun to get a couple of beers and watch the dances and (more often than not) get a private dance. Dani's eyes widen when she realises where we have brought her, and she watches slightly open mouthed when she realises that the girls are wandering around the bar between sets in their scanties. We reassure her that there will be no amateur dancing, we are just here to enjoy, and we settle down to watch with our drinks.

It's late afternoon and the place is quiet so my girls are having quite an impact themselves -- particularly when clapping enthusiastically. After a few sets and into our second drink, two of the girls' approach and say that the boss has allowed them to do a joint private dance for two of us. They look pointedly at Moriana and Dani. I tell them to go ahead, I'm fine watching the dancers with a beer, so the four girls head off to the back room.

I'll leave Moriana to tell you what went on, though I am assured there was no touching.

When Dani and Moriana come back, their faces are flushed and their nipples are hard and very visible. I can see they are turned on, and I get groped from both sides as they sit next to me. After a few more sets, we finish our drinks and head back to the tube and up to Camden Town. As we leave the tube, we lead Dani around the corner where we take her into a small sex shop, pretty much behind the Electric Ballroom.

"If you want to try anal, we need to get some stuff that will start you off" says Moriana.

Dani is all eyes as she surveys the contents of the shop. The shopkeeper behind his counter has seen it all before and keeps reading his paper. First the girls study the butt plugs thoroughly, commenting on size and shape loudly. Eventually Moriana chooses two identical ones, she then leads Dani to the vibrators and helps her choose one of the soft polyurethane ones with a tapered shape, rather than a bulbous cock head. Lastly Moriana picks out a double ended dildo, after much loud consideration of the length, girth, and flexibility. The items are purchased and we head out into Camden, the girls looking even more flushed.

We grab a burger in the Wendy's taking a booth upstairs. For a gig night the place is empty. After we've eaten Moriana gets out her buttplug and has a good look at it. After a few minutes she looks at me and says, "I need it in me." Checking for cameras, she bends forwards over the table and drops her trousers, revealing that she has no underwear on. I dip the plug into her very wet pussy and, after dipping a finger in too and rubbing it around her anus I push the plug firmly into her ass whilst Dani watches.

Moriana then makes Dani bend over the table and lift her skirt. She is wearing a tiny thong which is quickly pulled to one side. Her pussy is also wet and open, the large meaty inner lips I remember already prominent. Telling her to hold still and breathe, and promising to be gently, Moriana repeats my actions and gently pushes the plug into Dani.

Dani gasps as her ass is breached for the first time. Moriana carefully replaces the thong which fails to cover the toy, and Dani sits down, with an interested expression on her face. Moriana carefully explains that it is always good to get the muscles to relax before you get anywhere near having sex -- there are many ways to help but this one is quite fun.

We then go into the gig. The band are good and Moriana and Dani are soon dancing and clapping with vigour. Moriana's boobs popped out after the second song, but she has left them out, the jacket just about maintaining her modesty. Dani is bouncing around having a good time, her boobs making regular appearances, to the delight of the those who turn to watch her instead of the band. At the end of the gig both the girls are bright-eyed and Moriana confesses that the bass had been reverberating through the plug in a really enjoyable way. Both girls confirm that they are now extremely horny.

We take the tube back to Dani's. On the tube Dani quickly discovers that if she lines the vertical handrail with her butt crack, the pole is vibrating through the plug. She spends the entire journey with her back arched slightly and her ass pressed hard against the pole. Moriana has come to stand with her face buried in my shoulder. Very discretely I slide my hand down the front of her jeans and find her open pussy. It is very wet and running my finger in circles over her clit soon has her biting my shoulder, her shoulders heaving as she cums. Dani raises an eyebrow as she watches.

When we get to Dani's flat, the girls remove their boots and head straight into the bedroom, suggesting that I pour some nightcaps and join them. Guessing what is about to happen, I remove my clothes and enter to find them already in a 69, Dani on top, her ass and open pussy towards me. Dani still has her stockings on and Moriana her basque, tits out permanently by now. Dani's new vibrator is on the bedside table with a small bottle of almond oil. Both girls are just beginning to cum for the first time as I walk in.

Getting the hint, I pick up Dani's new toy and slide it easily into her wet pussy whilst Moriana continues to suck her clit. Dani starts to cum again as I work it around her pussy, the vibe set to a low hum, finding the sensitive inside places inside. I pass the toy to Moriana to continue and then oiling up my hands, I begin to massage the oil into Dani's ass.

With my hands good and oily I carefully remove the buttplug and slide my middle finger deep into her anus. It meets no resistance, Dani is well and truly relaxed, so I slide a second finger into her and gently but firmly begin to slide them in and out of her. I then take the vibrator and initially turning it off, I slide my two fingers out and replace them with the toy. Whilst it is slightly tapered, it is still thicker than my fingers. Dani gasps, and I feel her anus tighten. I hold off for a second then push it further until it is all the way in. As Dani gets used to it, I turn the vibration back on. Dani takes off, Moriana had been keeping her on edge so this, along with the work on her clitoris has her cumming hard, bucking and writhing. As she subsides slightly, panting heavily, I offer my cock to Moriana who takes it in her mouth and licks around my cockhead.

I then slide my cock into Dani's pussy. I can feel the toy vibrating through her along my cock. I begin to stroke my cock in and out of her, admiring the way her swollen wet lips drag along me with every stroke. As I build up a rhythm, I start to pump the toy in and out of her ass in unison. She growls and pushes back against me and the toy, Moriana's pussy completely forgotten. Moriana continues to suck on her clit until she gives a strangled cry and cums hard, shaking and tensing, almost sobbing. She collapses onto Moriana and then rolls off her and lays spreadeagled naked, her breasts covered in sweat and heaving, her pussy open and swollen, the toy still buzzing in her ass. I gently remove it.

Moriana swivels around on her back and then pulls her knees up to her chest, opening her pussy wide, the buttplug still in. I remove the buttplug and slide the now oiled toy straight into her -- she is comfortable with something slightly bigger. I then slide my cock into her. Looking at Dani, who has recovered slightly and is watching carefully, I say "I am going to concentrate on fucking her, can you use the toy please." Dani slides in next to Moriana and grasps the toy, experimentally sliding it in and out. Moriana practically purrs. I put her legs on my shoulders then holding her hips I fuck her hard and deep. Moriana rubs her own clit and starts to cum after only a few strokes, However, as I begin to pound into her and Dani works the toy in and out of her, she carries on cumming, scrabbling at her clit. I can hold back no longer and after only a few minutes, cum hard and deep into her. We all collapse back on the bed and Dani gently withdraws the toy and places it back on the nightstand.

"Intense isn't it" says Moriana and Dani nods her head, slowly. After cleaning up a little, we curl up in Dani's big bed together and sleep the sleep of satisfying sex.

Saturday.

I wake up next to Moriana's sleeping form, Dani isn't in the bed. When I look around, I see she is on the floor beside the bed. Dani had told us that she had her toned figure is the result of yoga and Pilates, and she is currently carrying out a series of stretches and positions naked by the bed.

My cock twitches seeing her lovely body in interesting and open positions. It looks like she has some interesting tense spots to work out after last night. I too do Pilates, and join her on the mat, running through similar moves. I move into 'bridge' pose, laying on my back with my knees bent and lifting my pelvis high.

My cock is relatively hard already but then I feel Dani's fingers encircling it. I open my eyes to find that she is stood astride me with her legs open and her pussy clearly moist. She feeds my now very hard cock into her and I collapse back to the floor, with her following me down, my cock pushing all the way into her as she lands. There is a growl from the bed and we realise Moriana is awake and watching.

Dani sticks her tongue out and slides up and down my cock a couple of times, before getting off with a pout. She turns around and straddles my face, sinking her pussy onto me. Moriana gets off the bed and quickly mounts my cock. She kisses Dani and begins to stroke her tits; in return Dani reaches down to Moriana's pussy and circles her clit with a finger as she begins to ride me. We try to see if we can cum together but I figure the girls are cheating as they each cum a couple of times before joining me when I cum.

We disentangle ourselves and head off for showers and then breakfast, not bothering to dress. Over breakfast, Dani tells us that she has some treats lined up. "You've you have had such an impact on my life, so today is my way of saying thank you." She explains that she uses the spa in a local hotel on a regular basis and she has booked us as day guests with afternoon tea to follow.

As Moriana carefully gets our bag ready it belatedly occurs to me that Dani has prewarned her of some of the weekend because as she has brought our bathing costumes.

The hotel is quite old and grand but with a large modern spa extension. We split up and get changed before meeting up in the spa with our dressing gowns on.

Dani shows us round first; around a central medium sized pool, there are steam rooms and saunas, various relaxation bays with loungers, a hot tub and a corridor leading off to treatment rooms with various treatments available. There is also small restaurant which overlooks the spa and we can see dressing gown clad clients eating or drinking.

We decide on a steam room first and Dani reminds us to shower first. The girls slip off their dressing gowns and I realise they are wearing the very small bikinis they had worn on holiday -- after the showers, they seem clingier and smaller than ever. We sit in the steam room and I watch admiringly as the girls both lounge, legs apart, sweat beginning to trickle down their bodies in a very engaging way.

After 10 minutes we step out and douse ourselves with cold water through a series of showers and sprays. This causes four nipples to stand out even more. As we start to move on, we hear a deep gong sound.

"This is the best time!" says Dani and peels her sodden bikini off. "The spa runs an hour-long session where you can be naked if you want." she explains, "I quite got a taste for it on holiday and that is why I come here. Not everyone joins in but I enjoy it."

I glance at Moriana to find her bikini has already gone so I doff my shorts. As Dani says, probably about half the people are joining in. Having already steamed we head to the pool and spend 10 -15 minutes swimming and relaxing.

As we leave the pool an elderly gentleman stops Dani and talks to her for a few minutes, his eyes never leaving her boobs. She shushes him and explains she is here with friends then gives him a hug, pressing her boobs into him before heading our way. "That's Derek," she says, "one of the other regulars, he is a tits and ass man and a bit of a charmer, but he is harmless."

We then hit another steam room and I am treated to the glorious sight of two hot naked women sitting unselfconsciously naked, with sweat running off them -- one of my favourite fantasies. There is no one else in so the girls sit opposite me, legs open and enjoying me flush and try to control my cock. "Someone needs a cold shower!" says Dani with a smirk.

We repeat the cold showers and I enjoy the look of shock as the cold water hits their naked bodies. We then pick an empty alcove and relax on the loungers sipping water.

Dani glances at the time and stands up saying that the next part of the treat awaits. Slipping the dressing gowns on but not the bathing costumes, she leads us down the treatment corridor. Knocking on a door she enters and we follow. In the centre of the room is a massage table and a very fit looking man is preparing it.

"Hi Georgio, these are the friends I told you about." says Dani, and Georgio greets us and indicates we can sit on the chairs to the side. Dani drops her dressing gown and lays face down naked on the massage bed. Georgio rolls his eyes but we can see this has played out before. He carefully lays a small towel over her naked ass. He then proceeds to check her back and neck, commenting on the tight spots before he commences a very thorough massage.

He works his way down her back and then, commenting that most of the tension is coming from her glutes, takes the towel away and massages her buttocks and thighs. Her legs part involuntarily and we can see he is working her inner thigh muscles firmly. He then indicates she should roll over. The towel is replaced and he starts with her neck and shoulders, but his hands work their way down over her breasts, feeling and removing the tension in the muscles around them. He removes the towel and works on her thighs, his hands again dipping to her inner thighs.

I sense that you are holding your breath next to me waiting to see where this goes. "There is one spot left Miss Dani. "He says. "Oh, please Georgio," Dani sighs. She parts her legs wider and he carefully parts her lips with finger and thumb of one hand, whilst circling her clit with just the tip of his other middle finger. After a few minutes of this very gentle treatment, Dani cums, gasping quietly and Georgio steps back whilst she hops off the bed. She slips her dressing gown on and indicates to Moriana it is her turn if she wants to.

Moriana drops her dressing gown and again slips naked onto the massage bed. Georgio carefully places the towel and then professionally examines her back -- correctly picking out her dodgy shoulder and stiff neck. Dani whispers to me "This might look a bit unusual, but Georgio just wants to work through your entire body releasing tension -- he sees it as his professional role. He will only go as far as you want and will never go further than he did with me. He retains a professional distance. I tried asking him out for a drink once and he politely declined."

It turns out that once you have discovered Georgio's full service you just have to book in for an hour session rather than 40 minutes. I ask how many, presumably ladies, he deals with. It turns out about 20% of his clientele have cottoned on.

Turning back to Moriana, I watch as he finishes her back and fully massages her glutes. She turns over obediently and he works down her body as he had Dani. When he murmurs "One last spot?" Moriana colours slightly and declines. With a smile he gestures me across and I see Moriana relax. She spreads her legs slightly and I follow his lead whilst he watches carefully. He nods approvingly as I run my finger under the hood of her clitoris and suggests I touch just a little gentler and more slowly. After a few minutes Moriana cums, a big grin spreading across her face.

Moriana
Moriana
20 Followers
12