A Filthy Weekend with Dani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moriana
Moriana
20 Followers

Slipping her dressing gown on, we thank Georgio and Dani books another session for herself in his diary. Dani then takes us to the tearoom. The naked hour is over, so we just stay in our dressing gowns. It feels slightly surreal sat naked in a dressing gown having a traditional English afternoon tea, but very enjoyable and after the spa the girls are very relaxed.

Dani gets her phone out and enters the Literotica site. She explains that after reading some of ours, she was inspired to have a go and writing some of her own stories. One is a straightforward retelling of her night with the older man, which is pretty hot and we can see why she enjoyed it.

The second is a fantasy. Set in the 1920's it focuses on the Mistress of a big house in the country who has regular weekend parties. However, when the guests have gone home the fun starts, as she likes to be chased by 3 or 4 of her intimate servants who are naked. When they catch her, she is lightly bound, stripped, and blindfolded and the servants have their way with her, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm by whatever means.

The only rules are no penetrative sex as she is worried about std's and pregnancy, however, one of the serving maids has been fitted out with a large strap on, so it is a 'man-only' rule. When she says enough, it stops, the servants revert to servants and they dress her, bathe her, and put her to bed. Dani's story focusses on one night in the kitchen when she is spreadeagled, blindfolded, and lightly bound to a table while the servants fuck each other and pleasure her.

"Does that work for you?" asks Moriana.

"I don't fancy bondage, but others being in control and making me orgasm until I can't take any more...yeah that works" Dani replies, blushing.

"Do you fancy it whilst we are together?" asks Moriana.

Dani looks like all her Christmases have come at once. After a short while we dress and leave the spa with errands to run. Moriana and Dani off to find a charity shop that might sell a dress that says "lady of the manor" whilst not mattering if it gets slightly ripped or stained. I am sent off with a list of other items and we meet back at Dani's.

We get naked and get the kitchen island set up and Dani heads to the bedroom to get ready. She emerges in a slightly 1970's-style halter neck, totally backless and plunging almost to her waist, made out of a silky material. It is a size or so big but that isn't going to matter.

We help Dani onto the kitchen island and put a cushion under her head. We then bind her wrists together above her head and tie them to the drawer handles at each side of the counter. Her feet are taken towards the corners, and similarly tied. Initially we give Dani a bit of a show, rubbing our hands over each other. My cock is already hard and Moriana's pussy is soaked. We then blindfold her and the evening begins.

We start by photographing her, then, standing each side of her, we let our hands and fingers roam all over her body, stroking her breasts and nipples through the thin material, running fingers across her pussy, feeling her swollen lips, again through the material. Moriana gets an ice cube and works carefully around and over her breasts, the material of the dress getting soaked and cold, her nipples standing out hard.

I run my hands up her legs and over her pussy repeatedly, pushing the material gently into her. Dani is panting and murmuring gently. Moriana then gets onto the counter and straddles Dani's face, holding her pussy away from Dani's face. Whilst I start to stroke my hands up the skirt of the dress, pushing it further up and sliding it out of her pussy, Moriana proceeds to frig herself, deliberately noisily, causing her pussy to squelch, the smell of sex close to Dani. She then cums noisily, gasping and moaning. Dani is looking quite desperate.

I push the dress all the way up and bunch it around her hips, exposing her pussy. I then do as Georgio had done, just very subtly circle and rub her clit. Moriana exposes Dani's boobs and starts to suckle on one whilst circling the other with the palm of her hand, occasionally pinching the nipple. Dani groans throatily and starts to cum. I spread her inner lips and start to rub harder, running my fingers up and down her slit and over her clitoris. Dani continues cumming, bucking and shaking. I slide my middle finger into her and, hooking it slightly, begin to rub the inside of her pussy, seeking the G Spot. Having just subsided from one orgasm, Dani is soon cumming again.

We untie Dani's feet and, slipping the halter over her head, pull the dress all the way off. We then spread her legs wide, tying the ribbons behind her knees. Her pussy is now fully open and spread, her prominent inner lips are swollen and wet. We take more photographs with her open pussy and boobs fully displayed. Then we continue, dribbling oil onto her we massage it into her with all four hands, until her boobs glisten and her pussy is slickly oiled.

We take a boob each and put a hand each on her pussy. First, I rub her clitoris whilst Moriana has three fingers inside her, then, once she has cum, we swap around. Our fingers do different moves and different rhythms. To keep her cumming we alter where and how we rub, changing between clitoris, g spot, and simply fucking her with fingers.

Dani cums and cums, it is almost but not quite continuous and we count, 5, 6....8. There is sweat running off her and she is panting. Her sex is swollen and used and we take more photographs, one with Moriana nearly succeeding in pushing her whole hand into Dani. Moriana then bends over the counter, and pushes her face into Dani's pussy, reaching up to grasp her nipples with both hands, squeezing and pinching them whilst she laps and bites at Dani's clit.

I take the opportunity to spread Moriana's legs and slide my cock in. Grabbing her hips firmly, I fuck her hard, each thrust pushing her face further into Dani's pussy. Soon Dani is cumming again, Moriana is pushing back at me and rubbing her own clit and I am ready to cum. As Moriana starts to cum, I pump deep into her.

With a filthy look, Moriana then gets up on the counter and straddling Dani, starts to drip my cum onto Dani's face. Dani strains to catch and swallow it, licking her lips gamely. I photograph this, before picking up the long double ended dildo. I gently but firmly slide it into Dani as far as it will go. Moriana moves round and I feed the other end into her sticky pussy.

The girls lay there, almost butt to butt, the toy deep inside them both. After more photos, I stand to one side and circle both their clitorises with a thumb until they both begin to bear down on the toy cumming with groans and gasps.

Moriana climbs off and I gently remove the toy. We then untie Dani who is clearly now tired but still game -- she has not asked to stop yet -- and get her onto her knees, her ass in the air, her head resting on the cushion and her hands still tied. I get a magnum of the counter (having taken it out of the freezer a little earlier) and put the softened ice cream just above her ass. It melts more, the cream and chocolate running down between Dani's cheeks, over her anus and across her pussy.

Moriana hops back up on the counter and, lying on her back, her legs spread as Dani had been, arranges her face where the drops of chocolate and ice cream are dripping off and begins to slurp them into her mouth. She reaches up and, using the melted cream as a lubricant, slides first one and then two fingers into Dani's ass. I push the nearly melted ice cream into Moriana's wet pussy and then begin to lick over her pussy, enjoying the taste.

Moriana continues to wriggle her fingers around in Dani, pumping them in and out, loosening her asshole. I eat Moriana until she has cum 2 or 3 times (not unusual for her) and take some more photos of the filthy beauties in front of me.

I then carefully oil the double ender and, warning Dani who still can't see, begin to push the toy into her ass. Dani groans, this is bigger than anything she has tried so far. She is so lubricated and the toy oiled, it slides in steadily.

Moriana has hopped off the counter again and is massaging Dani's boobs and circling her clit whilst I slide the toy in. It goes in further than it did into her pussy, and I then begin to slide it in and out nice and slowly. Dani is shaking now and she heads towards another orgasm. Moriana stops rubbing her clit which gets a ragged gasp of frustration from Dani and with some help, get back on the counter, on her knees in the mirror pose to Dani. I oil her ass and slide two fingers in, still gently pumping the toy in and out of Dani. When she feels ready, I feed the toy into her ass too. She pushes back against it and eventually the toy is buried deep in both of them, their buttocks touching.

Standing to one side, I take more photos and then I reach between their legs and rub their clitorises firmly. Dani is tired, but Moriana starts to sway backwards and forwards, causing the toy to slide in and out of both of them a little.

Dani builds up again, gasping, and moaning until she cums, a huge racking orgasm, her whole body tensing and releasing. "Enough!" she cries.

Moriana carefully edges forward so that I can ease the toy out of Dani's ass, which closes slowly. I take a couple of last photos of Dani's swollen pussy and ass and then untie her, remove the blindfold, and carefully help her down. She stands tiredly (and not a little awkwardly) but looking proud and filthy. Moriana is still on her knees on the counter, the toy in her ass. Not having cum she has reached round and is pumping it vigorously in and out of her ass. I take her hand off it and bending it through 180 degrees, feed the other end into her open pussy. I then find that I can grasp the middle of the toy and pump it in and out of Moriana's holes together whilst Dani rubs Moriana's clitoris firmly. Moriana is enjoying this attention and pushes hard against the toy, quickly building to a shattering orgasm of her own.

I gently remove the toy from Moriana, whilst Dani watches fascinated. "My god did my pussy look like that?" she says, amazed. We help Moriana off the counter, and I send the girls off for a shower whilst I tidy up. When I head through to the bedroom the girls are lying in bed, big lazy grins on their faces and I join them for another good night's sleep.

Sunday

In the morning, both girls are shattered and are sleeping so I get out of bed and finish cleaning and tidying Dani's flat. The smell of sex is strong still so I open the windows, enjoying the breeze on my naked body. When I return to the bedroom, the girls are sat up, looking at the photographs from the night before. "What have we done to my beautiful pussy?" Dani moans and we have to convince her with more beautiful close-up photos, that it is quite fine and frankly more than a little moist.

The girls are quite tired but decide that I probably haven't had the time they have, so they turn over and both stick their butts in the air and, reaching between their legs, spread their pussy lips. My cock is indeed hard so I take great delight in entering first one and then the other, holding their hips and fucking deeply, concentrating on my own pleasure as the girls confirm that yes, they really are tired.

After a few minutes of steady fucking, Moriana generously indicates I should finish in Dani, so I build up a strong rhythm before cumming deep into her with a groan. "This way I get to taste the spunk" said Moriana with a grin and proceeds to lick it out of Dani, very gently and slowly, teasing her to one last gentle orgasm.

A tiring but thoroughly enjoyable weekend with our friend.

Moriana
Moriana
20 Followers
12