All Comments on 'A Financially Arranged Revenge Fuck Ch. 02'

by Dracthyus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Kaban55Kaban55almost 4 years ago
Интересно

Продолжайте очень интересно 10/10

JS_PhotoJS_Photoover 3 years ago
Very good so far

Please keep going. Looking forward to the daughter getting involved in the financial arrangements. Well written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Her body

Your description of her body is terrible. Once or twice for a revenge fuck, but as bad as her body's description is never more then a few times. Give her a better body and make it really worth coming back.

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
Good Story!!!

I hope Jim gets the daughter's asshole too...Keep up the good writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Big mistake, taking this hot arrangement toward a harem mode, boring as hell stereotype. No idea why authors can't resist that tired, overused trope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
@ ANONYMOUS JUST BEFORE ME (8-30-21)

Are you kidding me?

Taking it beyond his ex-girlfriend's bitchy mother to his actual ex-girlfriend who dumped him is going to provide the variety to keep it from bogging down in the (hopefully) next chapterS (Intentional capitalized S).

I'm saying this even though it would be fine with me to never read any more anal (a Literotica category I never select). Even though I don't care for anal, after years and thousands of Literotica stories, I've kinda got used to putting up with it creeping into non-anal category stories (such as this one).

Even so, I will admit that it does fit with this story (look at the second-to-last word of the title) and HOW it was worked into the plot. And why it is something Jim wants from Diane.

In fact, (instead of the "harem" idea throwing it off course, as Anonymous suggested) once he has Diane, this could provide the path to more variety -- in the form of the same thing but coming about in one of two ways. 1) Jim asks Diane, "You still friends with that hottie Stella?" and suggests $4,000 for Diane getting her on board -- with Laura getting whatever is not needed to convince Stella (e.g. if Diane can get Stella to do it for $500, then Laura gets $3,500).

2) The other way, would be for DIANE, after sex, to suggest, "You still got the hots for my friend Stella? She thought you were a hunk." ......

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous