All Comments on 'A Financially Arranged Revenge Fuck Ch. 03'

by Dracthyus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bpanther777bpanther777over 3 years ago
Next Level

I have loved this series and you are doing a great job with it. I encourage you to reach deeper. Since he hates them so much why not explore that even more. For example, Laura seems prudish how about public humiliation, sex in public, then making her have sex with others.

No disrespect, love the story. I am just want you to keep it going.

thedusty1thedusty1over 3 years ago

Another phenomenal chapter. Really like how much he enjoys the humiliating aspect of the arrangement. This is another example of your excellent writing, but really hope you amp up the embarrassing/humiliating aspects (having them undress each other was great, but could have made it slower & worse for them, like making them do it slower or not allowing hands). I was in a relationship where the mom saw me as trash & the girl was a bit stuck up & never thought of a story like this so I appreciate the vicarious read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad this story went off the rails by turning him into the pimp of a string of whores. I'll just have to be content with the first two chapters, up to the point where the author spoiled the plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Chuckled my way through another chapter of this well-told,

well-written tale.

Still disagree with the Anonymous just before me

(see my comment on Ch. 02).

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous