A Financially Arranged Revenge Fuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's good," said Jim, his breath starting to get heavy. Part of him wanted to sit down before his knees buckled from pleasure, part of him didn't want to stop. He realized that he might need to switch things up a little if he wanted to drag this out.

"Hang on a second," he said. "Let's go over to the chair, and you two... switch places for a while."

The two women reluctantly pulled back, and Jim sat in the overstuffed armchair. Diane went down to all fours and crawled after him, and Laura, though obviously disgusted by the submissive display, merely followed suit.

Between Jim's widely-spread thighs, Diane bent low, gently lifted his balls, and began to delicately lap at them. Laura again put an arm around her daughter and took Jim's throbbing cock into her mouth. Both women started to finger themselves again, adding more moans and sighs to their oral pleasuring.

The pleasurable hot tingles of impending orgasm started racing through Jim's groin almost immediately; he sought to hold them off by trying to academically analyze the difference in the two women's techniques. Diane's style was honed by years of practice on multiple partners; she not only knew intimately what would bring pleasure to Jim's cock, but how to vary things out, what improvisations she could do, and how to measure the oncome of his orgasm so she could hasten or prolong the process.

In contrast, Laura's style had been learned entirely on Jim's cock at his instruction; it was everything he liked and was entirely under his control.

There was no telling which he enjoyed more... as the two women brought themselves to orgasm between his knees, the situation and the stimulation combined to overcome his attempt to self-regulate. His voice reduced to moaning, he grasped the back of Diane's head and brought her mouth up next to her mother's. The redhead smiled, making eye contact with, and he cried out and came. Laura whimpered in post-orgasm as Jim gushed hot spurts of semen into her mouth, the overflow dripping down his shaft where Diane sucked it off.

It was the hardest he could remember cumming; it lasted almost a minute and took more than handful of powerful muscular contractions from his balls to his belly to complete. He felt almost like he'd emptied both nuts into their hungry, moaning mouths, and it left him drained in the afterglow.

Diane and Laura slowly tongued his softening erection, making the pleasure last as long as it could, then looked up at him with expectant eyes.

"Three thousand," he said, slowly nodding. "That will take three thousand off the debt."

"I still think this is sick," said Diane. "But if this is what we have to do... when can we do it again?"

Jim looked down at the two of them; the willowy thin, angular, older mother and the curvy, busty red-headed daughter, and almost felt a stirring in his exhausted member.

"Might be a few days," he admitted. "That was kind of amazing..."

"Well, then," said Laura. "How about a shower? I think all three of us can fit in..."

The stirring in his cock reasserted itself, and Jim found himself agreeing. Somewhere deep in his mind, he got the distinct feeling that he might just get pleasured to death in this arrangement. Somewhere else in his mind, he didn't entirely consider that a bad way to go.


12