A Fine How-do-you-do Ch. 02

Story Info
Neighbors expose a husband's secret interests.
4.3k words
4.45
14.3k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shawn49
shawn49
74 Followers

The weekend passed by with no sign of our neighbors, Susan and Dave. I was beginning to wonder if they really existed. Of course, if they did, I would have to thank them for starting a fire in my wife I had never known before. We spent most of the weekend in bed, and we both felt like different people in an entirely new relationship. I wondered how much this would last once she returned to work on Monday. Was this a vacation fantasy bubble? I wanted to take as much advantage of this as possible. But Monday still arrived. Now I was the one home alone. I slept in, but then felt guilty, so I ran then showered. In a t-shirt and sweats I read the newspaper. The doorbell rang.

"Hi! You must be Scott. I'm Susan!"

Annie's description was pretty good. Susan was a pale-skinned brunette. Her hair fell around her shoulders and drew my attention to her chest, which was quite noticeable. I caught myself staring and then collected myself. She might not know that I know! I decided not to give myself away.

"Um, hi! Yes, I'm Scott, but I don't think we've met." I invited her in and as she walked to the living room, I was able to check out her ass. Annie hadn't mentioned it, but it was exquisite. I'm a fan of a great ass. Even if it's on a guy. Annie didn't know that I thought that way occasionally. Evidently, I wasn't the only one with an appreciation for the same sex.

For the next half hour or so, the scene in my living room played out about as I imagined it played out for Susan and Annie, though we weren't about to become girlfriends. Susan had also been checking Annie out, and I figured she wasn't trying to prey on me. Susan was an attractive, very friendly woman with a great sense of humor. She was warm and social and obviously loved making friends. I could see why Annie felt so comfortable around her. I also couldn't stop picturing her naked. It wasn't long until she caught me.

"Scott? Are you checking me out?" she asked, innocently. "I'm a married woman, you know." She fluttered her eyelids at me and took a not-so-secretive look at my crotch. My dick couldn't help but notice.

I flushed. "I'm sorry, Susan. I do find you very attractive, and I'm enjoying talking with you. I can't wait for you to meet my wife, Annie. I'm sure she would love you." I stood up to take our coffee cups to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen and turned around, Susan was right behind me.

"Scott? I guess Annie hasn't told you, but we did meet the other day, and I think we really hit it off." She stepped closer to me, a little closer than a neighbor who came over for coffee should. Suddenly her hand was on my sweats and she rubbed my stiffening cock. "We've actually become quite close."

"She did tell me, Susan. It sounds like you took advantage of my impressionable wife and led her astray." I closed the distance between us, pushing my cock into her hand and bringing our bodies together. "Is this how you treat all the new neighbors?" I asked.

"I try. Not everyone is receptive, though. You seem to be." She tilted her head up and we kissed. She broke it off. "Your wife took a bit more convincing. It took me nearly an hour to get her in bed. You seem to be ready to go now." She squeezed my cock.

"She didn't know the story already..." I unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts. Annie was right—they were real and they were spectacular. "Wasn't it about now that you took her to the bedroom?" I rubbed her nipples with my thumbs.

Susan closed her eyes and purred while she languidly stroked my cock. She pulled it out and dropped to her knees. "It took a little more convincing, actually." Her lips parted in an "o" as she slowly sucked it in. She proceeded to give me the slowest and most deliberate blowjob I had ever seen, even in porn. I could feel her lips sliding over every bump and vein, her tongue against my head, swirling. She dove further and further, swallowing more of my dick, until her nose hit my stomach. Then, just as slowly, she raised her head again, even dragging her teeth against my skin. She sucked hard on the head and let it pop from her mouth, trailing her tongue. She swabbed her tongue around the head and smiled, turning her face toward mine. She grinned, her eyes half closed, and licked her lips. "Lovely." She purred, stroking my cock with her hand. "Do you need more convincing?" she asked.

"I think I'm sold." I said. Susan stood, took my cock in her hand, and led me up to the bedroom, the same bedroom where she and her husband had fucked my wife just a few days earlier. My head spun as I imagined Susan's hands, her tongue, her fingers her mouth, all over my sweet, reserved little Annie's body. Susan knelt again at the foot of the bed and resumed her fabulous blowjob. Between trips up and down my shaft she told me parts of that story.

"She loves it when you spank her, you know." She gulped and gasped for air. "She's so naughty...and no one would ever see. She needs help getting it out. I loved helping her get it out..." She bobbed up and down my shaft, slurping noisily. "Mmmm...Scott...she's such a horny little slut, and she loves to please me." Susan redoubled her efforts. I was close to blowing my load and would have liked nothing more, except that I wanted to bury my cock in my neighbor before the afternoon was over.

"You'll have to tell me who the better pussy-eater is, then." I pulled my cock from her mouth, grabbed her by the shoulders, and laid her back on the bed. She spread her legs wide and I dove in, lapping at her. I love going down on Annie, and while I hadn't practiced on too many women, what I did seemed to work.

"Mmmmm...honey, that's great! I see where Annie gets it. You just keep doing that, oh, right there." Susan pinched her left nipple while her right hand came down to pull my hair into her. "Oh, yeah...she says she's never been with a woman before, but she did juuust fine. Veeerry enthusiastic. And she's gotten better every day. Of course, she lost her concentration when Dave shoved his giant cock in her cute little pussy." She arched her back and pushed her hips into my face, forcing my tongue up deep inside her. She was wet and sweet and tangy and I wanted more.

After vigorously licking her cunt, I started to lick circles around it, wider and wider. I covered her mound, her thighs, tickled her taint, and eventually, accompanied by her excited moans, reached my target—Susan's pink anus. Annie and I both love it when I lick her ass, and I hoped Susan would go for it, too. She did.

"GAWD!" she shouted and sat up when my tongue made contact. "Fuck, Scott! You know how to make a girl's afternoon." I tipped her legs back toward her and angled her butt up toward me, and then I went to work, swabbing her hole and drilling my tongue into her. I looped my right arm around her leg and slipped my thumb into her slippery cunt and rubbed her while I rimmed her. "Oh, yeah! Do that, baby. Lick my ass! I LOVE it!"

I loved it, too, but as I licked her I was pressing my cock against the bed and while that felt really good. There was no way I was going to let myself come early doing that. I grabbed Susan's legs and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. I needed to fuck my hot neighbor.

I climbed up, pushed Susan's legs back and buried my cock in her pussy. She moaned and swore while I pounded her. The bed rocked as we fucked, and I worked hard to get in sync with Susan and her movements. After a few minutes, though, I could feel I was getting close to coming and needed a break. I pulled out and straddled her chest. Annie's tits were cute but somewhat small, and I wanted to cross a titfuck off my bucket list.

"What are you doing?" Susan panted.

I spit between her tits and pushed them together around my cock. "Trying something I've always wanted to, but couldn't at home." I replied, and gently pumped my cock between her firm tits.

"Mmmm." She cooed. "Dave likes to do this, too. He really likes it when I do this..."

When I slid forward, she slurped the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked. I closed my eyes and pumped her tits and mouth, savoring the feeling. Susan kept up her encouragement. "Oh, Scott. I'm sooo glad you and Annie moved in. We're going to have so much fun together. It'll be so great to have your cock around. And your wife's cute little ass..." That evoked fantastic images. I imagined my pretty bride with her face buried in Susan's pussy, gasping and moaning, begging for Dave to fuck her. I never imagined that could be so hot. I wondered what Dave looked like. What was his cock like? Susan pulled me closer to her mouth and pulled my cock from her tits and was now giving me an amazing blowjob. I lolled my head back, but then I heard a strange noise and leaned back forward to see what it was. When I opened my eyes, I found my face inches from an erect eight-inch cock.

"Hi! I'm Dave." said a confident baritone just as the cock pushed forward against my lips.

Susan swallowed as much of my dick as she could and I did the same. The difference was that I had never sucked a cock before, so I was confused and overwhelmed. Dave didn't appear to seem interested in taking it back, and the longer it stayed there the more I felt obligated to return the favor his wife was providing me. So I did. I only gagged a few times and quickly got the hang of it, and It wasn't long before I was really enjoying it. I was proud to make Dave moan and loved hearing his compliments.

"Scott! You're doing a fantastic job on my cock, and it seems like you were doing a pretty good job on my wife." He played with my nipple while he continued to fuck my face.

Susan agreed. "Yeah, honey. Scott is wonderful. He fucked me good, baby. And I think he's into it."

"Oh, you do?" Dave asked. I tried to mumble out a question but couldn't with Dave's cock in my mouth. "Then go for it, babe." And with that, Susan stuck her finger up my ass! I nearly shot off in her mouth but managed to keep it to myself. Between her great blowjob and my first one I was a bundle of nerves. I wanted to keep sucking Dave's big dick. I couldn't believe how much I liked it! I was even beginning to imagine him getting off and coming in my mouth. I hadn't ever even imagined that, but now was hoping more and more that he would. I took his cock in my hand and began jerking it while I sucked the head, and it was about then that Susan added a second finger to my ass. She was working them in and out and the stimulation was incredible. I was in a place I had never been before, and I didn't realize it wouldn't be the last new experience for me that morning.

"Oh, yeah, man. You're a great cocksucker, Scott. I'm gonna love coming over here to see you! There's nothing like a blowjob from the guy next door. Yeah!" And then, suddenly, Dave pulled his cock from my mouth and walked away. I was a little annoyed, and even felt rejected. I wanted to ask what was up, but Susan spoke up next.

"Get back down there and fuck me, Scott. Dave likes to watch me get fucked."

Susan pushed me off and told me to lie down on my back. She straddled my cock and turned to face her husband. "Oh, baby. His cock is so big inside me! It feels so good to fuck our next-door neighbor while you watch me!" She bounced up and down and I loved watching my cock disappear between those round, sexy ass cheeks. "I'm such a slut! Fucking other men gets me so hot! Oh, God, Scott. Fuck me harder. Fuck me while my husband watches! You're gonna make me come right here in front of him!"

Then my world changed. I felt Dave's rough hands on my thighs, pushing my legs back toward Susan, who was still riding my cock. I could see him moving toward me but couldn't tell what he was doing. Soon I wouldn't need my imagination, though. Dave pushed his cock into my ass and began to fuck me.

I felt like I should object, but after sucking his dick, and with the sensations it was now creating inside me, I hesitated. Susan pulled herself off me and straddled my face. With a mouthful of her wet cunt I couldn't say much. I licked her while she moaned and Dave took my cherry. Within a few strokes he was balls deep in my tight ass and I couldn't believe how good it felt. My cock was as hard as a brick and Susan wrapped her hand around it and jerked me off.

"Oh, honey! He's so hard! Scott must really like being fucked. He's eating me so well. Baby, I'm gonna come!" Susan clamped her pussy down on my face and her juices flowed. I nearly couldn't breathe but I wanted her to enjoy her orgasm, so I kept licking. "OHHHHHH!" she screamed as she came.

Susan climbed off my face and kissed me hard with her tongue in my mouth, she licked her juices from my face and smiled. "Thank you, baby. Now I've come on your whole family's faces! And now it's your turn, Scott." She took my cock into her mouth and sucked me for all she was worth. The combination of her mouth and Dave's cock drove me over the edge and within seconds I shot a tremendous load into Susan's mouth. She sucked and sucked and I had never felt like that before. Annie would occasionally swallow my come but only a little before letting me go. Susan seemed possessed by draining me dry.

When my cock stopped pulsing, she pulled off and turned to look at me. I could see some of my come dribbling from the corners of her mouth. She smiled and crawled up to me. He husband was still pounding my ass, and my eyes were rolled back in my head. I didn't expect Susan to kiss me, but she did. She opened her mouth to mine and I found myself with a load of come in my mouth for the first time ever. I didn't have any choice but to swallow while she kissed me.

I heard Dave grunting and groaning. "Oh, FUCK that was hot! Suze, baby, you're such a whore! Scott, get ready for my load." He redoubled his efforts and fucked me even harder, pounding his balls against my ass. I moaned and prepared to feel the hot jets of his come filling me, but instead, he pulled out. He stood over Susan's face and mine and gripped his cock, furiously jerking it. I was still gasping from everything else, but I could see Dave's cock swell and jerk as he began shooting.

His hot, sticky cum landed in my open mouth, on my face, and on Susan's cheeks, chin, and forehead. He pulsed over and over again, launching stream after stream. I was exhausted, exposed, and drained, but my cock strangely twitched as he spurted all over me. Susan leaned over and kissed me again, licking his come from my face. But then Dave himself leaned in and ran his rough tongue across my chin. He licked both Susan's and my faces clean of his come, and then he gave me one final surprise with a deep tongue kiss. I reacted instinctively and kissed him back, but I was confused. He gave me one more peck on the lips, then took his clothes from the floor and left the room without saying anything else.

"So...Annie, hon..." I stammered. "That's what happened to me when I met the neighbors." Annie stared at me, steely-eyed, obviously angry. I was surprised. When she told me her story, I was not only forgiving but incredibly turned on. She seemed to not be supportive of my experience.

"You expect me just to be OK with you screwing our neighbor? AND her husband? Scott, I just don't know. I never knew about this side of you, and I'm just shocked!" She ran to the bedroom, sobbing. I weighed going after her, but decided to give her some time. Telling her my story brought up those new feelings I had when sharing Dave's cock. I was a confused but very aroused. I wondered what would happen the next time we met.

Annie's voice from the bedroom upstairs snapped me back to reality. "Scott? We need to talk." I swallowed. Had I done some irreparable damage to our marriage? I didn't understand. When I got to the bedroom, Annie was sitting on the bed, the covers over her legs. The top couple of buttons of her blouse were unbuttoned, and I could see her lacy white bra and the swell of her breasts. I sat down next to her, afraid of what might come next.

"Oh, Scott. This has been so jarring. In the last week or so we've been through so much that neither of us expected. It's all very confusing. But Susan has been so much help to me. She told me about the threesome she had with you and Dave, but told me to keep it a secret. And I do so want to please her." I rubbed her back while she told me this.

"Susan also told me that it's not unusual for men to have gay desires. Did you know there's a group of husbands in our neighborhood that secretly get together for sex with each other? Dave told her about it." She stared at the bed while she spoke.

"Well, I don't know that it's gay...I mean, I love women..." I stammered. Annie kept on as if she hadn't heard me.

"So, I guess it's ok, even normal, for you to like sex with men. I certainly like sex with Susan, and I never imagined I would. So, I'm saying it's OK, honey. I don't mind if you want to suck Dave's cock or have him fuck you. Susan told me you would like it, and she told me that I should do something for you to help."

Annie stood up from the bed, and as the covers fell away, I saw it. It was a large, flesh-colored, realistic-looking dildo, veiny, with a large flared head. It was attached to a sexy black leather harness that my wife wore. The straps stood out against her pale white skin and emphasized her taut, round ass. As she turned around, I stared at her ass. The harness made it look so hot. But I couldn't hide that my arousal came also from the cock, not just my sexy wife.

"Susan said I should fuck you, Scott. That a man like you would like his wife fucking him in the ass. She grabbed the dick and walked around the bed toward me. It was incredibly sexy. "So, honey? How do you start? What do you do first?" she said as she brought the dildo toward me. She took my hand. "Do you touch it first?" She put my hand on it. "Do you like to jack it off first?" She closed my hand around it.

"Umm...Annie...I don't really know, I mean, I've only done this once..." I murmured. Though I was protesting I began to slowly stroke it.

"Well, I know you masturbate. I've even watched you do it, but I've never seen how you would play with someone else's penis. So show me what you did with Dave, honey." She unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor. She stared at my hand while I jacked the dildo off. Her focus on it made her fumble with her bra, but she finally got it open. I wasn't watching my hand at all but instead her as she stripped. Her nipples stood out and her breasts rose and fell with her ragged breathing. I realized I needed to play along.

"Annie, baby. You're so beautiful and sexy right now, with your big, beautiful cock. What do you want to see me do?" My own cock strained against my pants. I shifted on the bed and stroked her dick.

"Susan told me you sucked Dave's cock, Scott. I have too, and it's lovely. Show me what it looks like when you do it." I climbed off the bed and got on my knees and took her cock in my mouth. She moaned and took my head in her hands, forcing me down on it. "Oh, yes. This is exactly what she told me you would do. You men do all lust after other men. Tell me, Scott, have you had sex with other men?"

"NO!" I gasped as I popped her cock out of my mouth. I looked up at my wife but realized I was masturbating her strap-on and knew I wouldn't get far. But it was true - except for Dave, I had never done this before. But after the other day I wasn't sure about the future.

"But you've always wanted to, haven't you?" Annie's voice wavered. She couldn't keep begin the steely-voiced dom when she was doubting her husband's sexuality. "Oh, Scott. It's just like Susan said—you men are all...whores." The word "whore" came out of her mouth with a growl. She pushed me back off of the dildo. I looked up at my beautiful, demure wife and saw fire in her eyes. Her nipples were hard and she was panting.

shawn49
shawn49
74 Followers
12