A Fine How-do-you-do Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on the bed." She commanded. I couldn't refuse. I bent over with my legs hanging off the edge. Her fingers and the cold lube between my cheeks, her finger pressing into me, first one, then two. "Susan said you would need me to do this. That you want it. That you want a big cock in your ass. That you want to be my bitch, Scott. And I want to be your man!" She pressed her cock into my ass slowly. It burned but I was so turned on by my wife taking me that I hardly noticed the burning and stretching of my ass as she filled me as deep as she could go.

Annie fucked me like a woman possessed. She had little experience, but this wasn't about technique. It was raw, angry, and passionate. Her erratic thrusting was such a turn on, and I moaned into the blanket as she pounded me. "You slut!" she screamed at me. She slapped my ass. She dug her fingernails into my cheeks as she hammered her cock into me. "You were just going to let Dave and his friends fuck you, weren't you? You were going to sneak over and suck their cocks and be their little whore!" I groaned and pushed back against her. "Answer me!"

"Yes!" I hissed. I don't know how much I was playing along and how much I was betraying my shameful secret—that I really was turned on when Dave fucked me. "Yes! And I want Dave and his friends to fuck me!"

Annie gasped and fucked me harder. She was even more turned on by this, so I kept it up. "Yes, Annie! I would be their little fuckslut. They were going to dress me up in panties and bend me over the couch and have me one by one!"

"Oh God, Scott! Tell me more!" Annie moaned. She had one hand on my ass and one hand flitting between her nipple and her cunt, trying to rub behind the harness.

"Oh, Annie! They would take my ass one by one, and whoever wasn't fucking my ass would be in my mouth. They would make me suck them off and swallow their come! Imagine my lying on the floor, Annie, my knees up in the air, with Dave fucking my ass, a cock in my mouth, and one in each hand as I jerked their hard cocks all over me! They would all come, Annie! All of them would shoot their hot come all over my stomach and face and chest! Then I would jerk myself off and shoot all over myself!"

Annie came with a shriek and pulled her cock out of me. "Show me, Scott! Finish yourself!" I rolled over on the bed, took my cock in my hand and jerked furiously while Annie stared at me. I was crazy with lust. When I came, shooting a fountain across my stomach and chest Annie jumped on to me and clamped her mouth on mine, forcing her tongue into me, moaning as she kissed me. Her wet cock slapped against mine and my stomach while I pumped burst after burst of semen between us.

"Oh, honey..." Annie purred. "What are we going to do? You clearly need more cock than I can offer you."

"And you apparently need more pussy than I ever imagined." I grasped her ass. "We'll need to have Susan and Dave over again soon." She kissed me.

12