A Fine Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken smiled gently at her, "We won't take it too far, but we do need to be comfortable. I trust us."

Jen smiled, "Of course. It is all about trust, isn't it? Still, I'll be honest and say I wouldn't be surprised if Dan and Morgan are fucking each other's brains out right about now. I wouldn't hold that against either of them, but we don't need to tell them that. Right?"

Ken leaned down and kissed her, "I don't think a little secret like that will hurt anyone. You can always tell them what you just told me after they actually fuck."

Jen chuckled, "Sounds like a plan to me. So, what are we doing?"

They had arrived at the master bedroom and the king-sized bed looked like ten acres worth of meadow to Jen. A very pleasant place to be, but a bit overwhelming with significance. Ken pulled her body tight against his and their lips met with renewed heat. Their hands were in constant motion, touching places that each hoped would build their partner's excitement. Ken's fingers found her labia and began to glide between them, spreading her wetness while caressing her clit. Jen's knees got weak and her hands clung to his neck. They were kissing heatedly when Ken sank his finger into her pussy and his thumb began brushing her clit. Jen's legs nearly gave out as her entire focus became centered on the bliss that was emanating from her pussy.

Jen barely noticed when Ken turned her toward the bed. His hand slowly, while maintaining as much contact as possible, moved from her pussy. Jen looked at him in open mouth confusion when he broke their kiss. Ken smiled warmly at Jen as he sat back on the bed, "I want to taste you. I've dreamed of tasting you. Come sit on my face so I can make you cum. I need to taste your cum."

Jen grinned, "Fuck yeh!"

In moments Jen was straddling his head while his hard cock became the center of her attention. His tongue began exploring her pussy as she leaned down and sucked his cock back into her mouth. The reality was that they were both deeply aroused with each other, but this was also their first time. He didn't hit her spots in quite the way she was used to and she didn't blow him in quite the way he was used to.

Where there is a will, there is a way, and they both had the will in spades. Adjustments were made, both in technique and expectations, and the couple soon adjusted to their own intimate reality. Then, things got really fun, real fast.

Suddenly all comparisons to anything else no longer mattered. They had become a unique pairing of their own, with no need for comparison. It was special and it was theirs alone. Ken's tongue brought Jen to the pinnacle and shot her off into space. She came so hard that she forgot all about the cock in her mouth, yet she continued to suck on it passionately. Ken kept his tongue pressed against her clit until she hit her peak. He let her guide her pussy across his tongue as her orgasm had its way with her.

Jen's trembling and moans gradually died down and she pulled Ken's cock from her mouth, "That was fucking awesome. I'd like to return the favor."

Ken continued to lick her gently while avoiding her sensitive clit and Jen felt the beginnings of the next orgasm. She grasped his cock with her hand and sank her mouth onto him with her tongue leading the way. She sucked him as if his cock was the most wonderful thing she had ever had in her mouth and Ken was going insane. It was on the loving side of brutal the way that she made him explode into her mouth. She swallowed every shot he gave her while moaning her way through her second orgasm. The feel of his cock expanding in her mouth and knowing he was going to cum was the last nudge she needed. Ken's tongue had done the rest. Jen rested her head on Ken's hip and trembled while slowly sucking his spent cock. The couple rested that way for a few minutes, but reality, and their awkward position, forced them to separate.

Jen stood and Ken quickly followed. They came together and kissed with deep affection. Ken released her, "I think we have enough time to take a shower before we get dressed. Would you like that?"

Jen kissed him quickly, "I would love that."

Jen passed Morgan on her way back across the lawn. The two women moved together and hugged tightly. Morgan chuckled, "Your husband is driving me insane. If he hadn't stopped me tonight I would have fucked him. I'm serious, I can't hold out anymore."

Jen smiled at her friend, "Trust me, I know the feeling. Ken and I managed to stop, but it was close. I'll let him tell you what we did while he fucks you. I'm sure going to make Dan tell me about you while he fucks me. I think the four of us need to get together tomorrow and tone things down a bit. We have the dinner to think about and the last thing I want to do is have us all off our game because we can't stop fucking each other."

Morgan hugged her best friend and kissed her lightly on the mouth, "I think that's a good idea. Another day or two won't kill us. "

The two extremely horny women went to jump on their husband's cocks. A pair of cocks that had been satisfied not long ago and could be trusted to stay hard now for a long time. Plenty long enough it turned out, to scratch that nasty itch for another evening. The four of them knew it was not a matter of if they were all going to fuck, it was a matter of how soon.

The following evening the couples got together with the best of intentions, although Jen sat with Ken and Morgan sat with Dan. They were hanging out in the living room and were freely eavesdropping on each other. Morgan was snuggled up against Dan while he lightly stroked her hair. He glanced down at her, "Is there anything you haven't mentioned that might surprise Jen tomorrow at dinner?"

Morgan was thoughtful for a moment, "I really don't think so. There's some stuff that Ken and I did that we haven't talked to you about, but I don't see how Mr. Black would know that."

Jen popped up from Ken's shoulder, "It must be something or you wouldn't be talking about it. What is it? It can't be so bad that you're afraid to tell us."

Morgan looked over at Ken and he nodded his approval. Morgan sat up and took a sip of her wine, "Well, Ken and I weren't sure how accepting you guys would be and we didn't want to upset you. Considering the last few nights, I don't think you will be as upset as I had feared.

"You know those weekends we save for husband and wife alone time? Well, sometimes Ken and I use ours not to be alone. Sometimes we have not been alone with another couple."

Jan chuckled, "You can't say it can you? Let me paraphrase. You and Ken do the wife swap thing with another couple. Couples?"

Morgan shrugged, "Just two and not at the same time. Well, it was down to one. This one couple got serious and were talking about a long-term foursome relationship. Ken and I knew we would never consider doing that with anyone but you and Dan. We love you guys already and you're both so damn hot. Ken and I fantasize about it sometimes.

"Don't get me wrong! None of us were ready for anything like that and we thought we might never be, but if it were to ever happen it could only be with you two. We haven't talked to the last couple in months. We'd rather spend time with you guys or just the two of us."

Dan hugged her against him, "Any other revelations? Alien visitations? Secret Victoria Secret model friends?"

Morgan smirked at him, "Let's just say for the moment that I'm a bit kinkier than you may be ready for. I'll share those little secrets when the time is right."

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Jen and Morgan had taken the day off to prepare for dinner that evening. Preparing Morgan's house for the dinner party, preparing the food, last-minute runs to the grocery and liquor stores, and a trip to the beauty salon ate up the day. Half an hour before Tom Black was due to arrive Dan and Ken stood dressed in their nicest suits quietly talking 'what if' strategies in the living room. The men immediately stopped talking when their wives entered the room. Both women wore sheer evening gowns that were just barely appropriate for public viewing. The dresses clung like a second skin in all the right places, yet the loose fabric below the hips swirled giving delightful views of creamy thighs and the band at the top of their stockings. The deep-cut v-front made a bra a ridiculous impossibility and the way the dresses clung to their gorgeous asses left no doubt that panties would show up like a sore thumb.

Ken and Dan's eyes were darting back and forth between the two women. Dan tore his eyes away and looked over at Ken, "Fuck Tom Black! Let's lock the door, turn the lights out, and ravish both of them."

Jen threw up her hands, "Oh no you don't! We've worked our asses off today and we want a little show-off time before our dresses end up wrinkled on the floor and we end up all sticky."

Dan pretended to jump at her and grinned, "OK, I had to give it a shot. You both look fantastic and at any other time I would have ravished you anyway. I guess it's time to get our game face on. Hopefully, we'll have a pleasant, if awkward, dinner and Tom will leave after dessert."

The two men followed their wives into the kitchen to watch their last-minute check on dinner. They were proud of their wives. Jen and Morgan seem to have thought of every detail and the smells told them the meal was going to be wonderful. The sound of the doorbell interrupted their reverie. Ken and Jen walked together to answer the front door leaving Dan and Morgan in the kitchen. Dan felt a sudden chill and looked at Morgan nervously, "Well, here we go." He reached out for Morgan's hand, painted a smile on his face, and escorted her to meet Tom Black.

They arrived in the foyer as Ken opened the door and moved aside to allow his guest to enter. Jen had never seen the mysterious Tom Black. The man that walked in the door had some gray in the hair atop his six-foot-five solid frame. It was the perfect amount to enhance his handsome face. Tom looked to be in his mid-forties based on his hair. It was hard to tell with the suit jacket on, but he looked extremely fit. He practically exuded alpha male sexuality and both women felt themselves blushing.

Dan and Ken shook his hand, then turned to introduce him. Ken gestured toward Jen, "This is my wife Morgan."

Tom moved to within a few inches of Jen forcing her to tilt her head up to meet his piercing blue eyes. Oh my god! He's making me wet and he hasn't laid a hand on me! Get a fucking grip girl!

There can be no doubt that Tom knew exactly what he was doing to the young wife. He not only knew the effect he had on women, but he also worked hard to maintain and improve his natural ability. Ken's wife Morgan was very attractive and as long as Ken didn't make a fuss, Tom would happily push her buttons.

Tom took her hand in his and gently squeezed it while giving her a handshake that looked more like foreplay than anything else. Tom had a few surprises in store for Ken and his wife that should make the evening very interesting.

He barely hid his surprise when he turned his attention to Dan and his wife, "You're married to Dan?"

Morgan gave him a big smile, "Hi Tom. It's nice to meet you. Yes, I'm Jen and I'm really sorry my so-called father is an asshole. If it's any consolation I hate him too."

Tom moved into her space and gave her his patented steel-eyed look, "Did you know? Did you help him?"

Morgan was like a deer caught in the headlights for a moment. Then, she stood straight and looked him dead in the eyes, "No, I didn't know, and I would never help him. All he ever did was donate the sperm that made me. He hated having a child. I didn't serve a purpose as far as he was concerned and I am absolutely certain that if I had wound up dead his response would be a smile of satisfaction. If I could erase him from my life I would in a heartbeat. That answer your question?"

Tom raised his hands in appeasement, "I believe you. I had to ask though and you know why."

Morgan nodded, "I understand your need to know, and now you do. You about ready for a drink?"

Soon Tom had a drink in his hand and he began to break the social ice, "Ken, you and Dan work together. Is that about it?"

Ken laughed, "Far from it. Dan and I have been best friends since we were freshmen in college. We started the seed companies that provided the capital to start our business. We also married best friends. Morgan and Jen became friends as freshmen too and we all ended up dating. We even stood up for each other's weddings. We are close friends and have been for years."

Tom nodded, "I'm impressed. You all must know everything there is to know about each other."

Ken shrugged, "I wouldn't go that far. We share our good times and bad. We talk about everything under the sun, but there are some things that only husband and wife share. I think that's perfectly normal. I'm sure there are things that Dan and Morgan share between them that are none of my business and that I probably wouldn't be comfortable knowing anyway."

Dinner was served and Tom was effusive in his praise of Jen and Morgan. His manner relaxed the two women and they found themselves enjoying his company. Ken and Dan were just relieved everything was going so smoothly. After dessert they all moved to the living room for an after dinner drink.

Dan and Morgan settled on the loveseat. Jen and Ken sat on the couch with Jen in the middle. Ken motioned toward the big chair for Tom, but he waived it off and sat down next to Jen. Jen looked down in shock as Tom placed his hand on her leg just above her knee. His fingers began to slowly swirl on top of her leg, "Ken, I'm sure you remember Bill and Tracy Monroe?"

Ken was stunned. How the fuck does he know them? "Uhm, yes I sure do. How are they?"

Tom smiled, "They're doing well. We used to get together on a regular basis."

Jen had no idea whom they were talking about and decided silence was her best strategy. She glanced over at Morgan for reassurance and saw that her face had gone pale. Uh Oh! This just went sideways, didn't it? And, I don't have a clue. Jen did the only thing she could, "Jen? Would you please give me a hand in the kitchen for a minute?"

Tom pressed down on her leg, "Oh I'm sure it will keep Morgan. Let's talk for a while before I leave."

Jen knew two things at that moment. Tom was up to something and he didn't want her leaving the room. Ken looked directly at Tom's hand on Jen's leg, "Tom I'm trying very hard to be accommodating, but you are crowding some lines."

Tom nodded, "I know that I am, and I'm about to cross a few. You can hear me out or I can leave and the deal is off."

Dan spoke up, "Why Tom? Why would you put this contract at risk for whatever it is you are doing here?"

Tom nodded, "I see your point. Let's just say that I am very particular about whom I do business with. I only work with people I trust. People that are open and honest. I'm going to assume that your best friend Ken and his wife Morgan have been open and honest with you.

"Which brings me back to Bill and Tracy Monroe. As I've said I've spent some quality time with them. They wouldn't stop talking about how much they loved Ken and Morgan Tosh. Ken this and Morgan that until sometimes it got a bit tiresome. I think that when you are with someone you shouldn't spend that time talking about somebody else you would rather be with, but that's just me.

"I have to say that we no longer spend time together. We had a bit of a disagreement and parted ways. Before that parting though they shared a lot about you guys, especially you Morgan."

Jen raised an eyebrow in response, "I have no idea what they told you, but I am deeply disappointed that they would talk behind our backs."

Tom smiled gently at her, "I can imagine."

Tom looked over at Dan and Morgan, "Dan, Jen, I'm sure you already know about Morgan's wonderful little kinks. I especially like the post hypnotic suggestion. That was a bit of genius.

"I'm sure you already know this, so correct me if I'm wrong. Morgan picked up a nasty cigarette habit a few years ago and decided to try hypnotism to help her quit. She found out that she is very suggestive. Apparently she talked her hypnotist into planting a few post hypnotic suggestions."

Tom stood and faced the sitting Jen, "I especially like the one with the finger snap. As I understand it, if you snap your fingers near Morgan's ear and whisper 'Suck Cock', she has the irresistible urge to suck the first cock she can get in her mouth. Isn't that amazing? It must make you so very horny Morgan anticipating that finger snap and the order to suck cock. You never know when it could happen. I bet Ken has uses it to a wonderful effect when you've least expected it.

"It has to turn you on so much wondering when that finger snap will result in another man's cock in your mouth. Does the idea of that make you wet Morgan? Are your juices flowing right now?"

Jen was struggling to process what she had just heard. Her best friend in the world had never told her about this. It was scary as hell, so why was she aroused? The thought of it being her instead of Morgan sent a thrill through her. The blush that ran up her chest and onto her face unintentionally answered Tom's last question.

Tom reached out and traced a finger down Jen's cheek and across her lips, "But you see Morgan I find the entire thing a bit difficult to believe. I think an experiment is in order because I must know the truth before I leave. I'll let you decide Ken. In ten seconds if you don't snap your fingers and say the words, I will."

Ken's mouth gaped open, "Wait, what?"

"Five seconds left Ken."

Ken wasn't about to let Tom at his friend's wife, and he quickly leaned over and snapped his fingers in Jen's ear. He leaned in, "Suck Cock."

Jen immediately sat up straight and pushed Ken onto his back. She was far from stupid and had quickly figured out what Tom wanted. After the experiences of the last few days, she had no problem giving him that. She began frantically unbuckling and unzipping Ken's pants. She yanked his shoes off and tossed them over her shoulder without looking, then grabbed Ken's pants and underwear, pulling them down and off his feet. She immediately slid her body up his legs, grabbed his cock with her hand, and plunged her mouth down onto his shaft. Ken's hands gently caressed her head as he threw his own back and closed his eyes in arousal.

Jan continued to blow Ken as Tom turned toward Dan and Morgan, "Wow, who knew? Well, if that one worked, this next one should be a dandy."

He turned back toward Jen and Ken. Morgan grabbed Dan's hand and squeezed it hard. They tilted their heads together and Morgan barely whispered, "I think things are about to get crazy."

Tom spoke as he watched Jen suck Ken's cock with wonderful technique, "The good old finger snap works for this next one too. From what I understand Morgan becomes quite insatiable during slut time. Let's try it and see!"

Jen had responded instantly to Tom's earlier command to suck cock. It wasn't like she had a problem with it. She enjoyed the hell out of sucking Ken's cock and if that had the added benefit of securing their future she was fine with that. Tom's revelation of a second command and what she had inferred that meant shocked the hell out of her. She needed time to think this through, but Tom wasn't going to give it to her. She decided to go along for now. There was too much at stake for her to wimp out at this point.

Tom took off his suit jacket and tossed it on the back of the couch. He continued removing clothing until he stood in his silk boxers. His cock bulged obscenely against the fabric as he reached down and grabbed a handful of Jen's hair. He pulled her gently off Ken's cock and made her sit up facing his crotch. His fingers came up by her ear and his fingers snapped, causing Jen to jump. He leaned down and made sure that everyone in the room heard him, "Slut time."