A Fine Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen's hands came up and grasped the waistband of his boxers. She began sliding them down while focusing all her attention on the bulge inches from her face. Morgan was squeezing Dan's thigh as she watched intensely. Jen and Morgan both wanted to see what the hottest man they had ever met was packing. He didn't disappoint.

Jan slid the boxers down and his cock sprang free. He wasn't fully erect, but he was still massive. Jen and Morgan looked at him in fascination. His cock was a work of art and their mouths were watering. Jen gently fondled his balls while her other hand grasped his cock. She began to squeeze and slide her hand up and down his length. Her head tilted forward and her tongue darted out to catch the drop of pre-cum on his cock. She tasted the drop, then began feeding as much of his cock as she could into her mouth. Her tongue caressed his shaft as her mouth and hand began to move. He stood for a moment enjoying Jen's amazing blow job skills before looking at Ken, "Why don't you get that dress off her?"

Ken looked at Jen and she gave him a slow wink. If she wasn't quitting, then he sure wasn't. It was a matter of moments and a bit of wiggling before Jen was left in her heels and stockings. Jen continued to blow Tom's cock and Tom again looked at Ken, "Well, what are you waiting for? It's slut time, so fuck her."

Tom stepped back and Jen lay back on the couch. Ken moved between her legs and almost hesitated, but Jen saved him, "Come on baby. It's slut time. Fuck your slut. Stick that big cock in me and fuck me."

This wasn't quite how they had planned it, but Ken wasn't about to turn her down. He rubbed his cock up and down her labia and his cock was soon well lubricated. Jen was wet and ready when he slid the head of his cock into her opening. He sank a few inches into her, then pulled back a little to aid lubrication, then moved deeper into her. He continued to gradually enter her until his cock was buried to the hilt. He posted up on his knees and grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her on and off his cock as he fucked her. Within a few minutes, Jen's orgasm blasted through her body without warning.

As the final dregs of her orgasm evaporated Tom leaned over and supported himself with one hand on the back of the couch. He used his other hand to brush his cock against Jen's lips. She opened her mouth and he sank almost enough to choke her into her mouth. Jen's body responded and her pussy spasmed on Ken's cock as Ted fucked her mouth. As commanding as his control of her head was, he was surprisingly controlled. His thrusts were fast, but not deep enough to cause her to choke. It looked like he was fucking her face off (he wasn't) and it looked like she was loving every second of it (she was).

The two men worked her over for several minutes until Jen screamed her orgasm around the cock in her mouth. Dan was stunned. He'd never seen his amazing wife look so hot. His cock was achingly hard and his hips moved slightly in time with Ken's thrusts. Morgan was affected as well. She was nipping and kissing Dan's neck as her hand loosened his pants and pulled his cock free. She slipped down his body and lovingly sucked his cock as she watched her best friend and her husband fucking on the couch. The sight of her husband's cock sliding in and out of her best friend thrilled her and aroused her like never before.

Tom had Jen's head held in both hands. He pulled her mouth off his cock, leaned down, and kissed her like he wanted to fuck her with his tongue. Jen was left gasping when he pulled away, "I want your pussy, Morgan."

Jen looked over at Ken. The look of wanton lust in her eyes told Ken all he needed to know. He slid his cock out of her pussy and Jen lost no time in twisting around, lying back, and spreading her legs in invitation. Tom planted his face in her pussy and began caressing her breasts with both hands. In a matter of moments, he had her thrusting her pussy hard against his face in her desperate need to orgasm. His tongue was setting her on fire and the orgasm building in her had taken full control of her body. The rational Jen would have been shocked and shamed by what happened next. She was beyond rational thought though and as her orgasm exploded over her she screamed out, "Oh God! Fuck! Fuck me! Give me that big cock!"

Tom didn't bother looking at Ken for approval. He lined his big cock up with Jen's pussy and pushed the head of his cock into her. Jen gasped at the amazing cock that had just barely penetrated her, and yet made her feel so full. Tom kissed her, then looked into her eyes, "I've dreamed of fucking you since I learned about your kink. I didn't really believe it, but I had to find out."

He slid deeper into her, "And I have to say your pussy feels amazing. Enough talking, it's time to make you cum some more."

He was soon long stroking into Jen and her body responded ecstatically while her mind settled into a euphoric place beyond rational thought. Jen had never experienced pure sex like this before. She didn't have feelings for Tom, but she sure could feel him and she didn't hesitate to give him complete control.

Tom fucked her missionary until she orgasmed twice before flipping her over and fucking her doggy through another orgasm. Jen was an orgasmic mess when he laid back on the couch and had her ride him. Jen was grinding her clit against his root while his cock was fully buried and pulsing in her pussy. Her head was tilted forward as if her neck had given up on supporting it and, her entire being was focused on the magical massive cock buried in her pussy.

Tom put a hand behind her neck and began to pull her face toward his, "Ken, get the lube and fuck her ass."

Jen groaned into his mouth as their lips connected. Anal play had never been her thing, but at this moment she was up for anything that contributed to the ecstasy that was overwhelming her. She continued to grind her pussy on his magical cock as their tongues expressed their mutual heat.

Dan's cock had never been harder in his life. Watching his amazing wife having a wonderful time with another man's cock in her excited him beyond belief. It didn't occur to him to be jealous of a man that in every physical measure was pleasing his wife better than he ever could. He knew who she loved and he didn't believe for a second she would forget that for a big cock, no matter how well it was wielded.

Ken wasn't gone long. When he returned to the room he noted that Tom and Jen were oblivious to everyone else and took a moment to look over at Dan and his wife. He watched as his wife turned her back to Dan and straddled his crotch. He watched as she fed his cock into her pussy, and he watched as she shivered and moaned while she lowered herself on him. Morgan settled with Dan's cock fully embedded, her head came up, and her eyes caught her husband's.

Ken smiled lovingly at his wife. His best friend was making his wife feel wonderful and he couldn't have been happier for both of them. He looked toward Jen and back to Morgan and Dan before mouthing silently, "Is this OK?"

He wasn't looking for Morgan's response. He had no doubt what her response would be. He was concerned about Jen and how Dan felt about her. Dan's reassuring smile told him all he needed to know. Dan trusted him to watch out for Jen if she was beyond watching out for herself. What Dan couldn't, and didn't, say was that he had never been in his wife's ass. He was a bit too fat in the cock department for her to comfortably take him and after a failed experiment, they had decided anal sex wasn't their thing. Dan didn't mind. He was ambivalent about anal sex anyway, and if Ken was successful with Jen it was more than fine with him. He trusted Ken to be careful with Jen.

The raging erection that preceded Ken as he moved behind Jen was a clear indication that he wanted Jen's ass. Tom had pulled Jen against his chest and was kissing her passionately while Ken began gently running his greased fingers over her anus. His index finger moved between the cheeks of her ass, hesitated for a moment, then disappeared between them. Jen let out a soft moan and Ken began to slide the finger slowly in and out of her ass. A few minutes later he added a finger and Jen began to push her ass back against his hand, forcing him deeper.

Ken managed a one-handed juggling act and squeezed a large portion of lube onto his cock. He dropped the lube and spread the lube on his cock with his hand. He moved behind Jen, grabbed his cock, and moved forward. Dan and Morgan watched in erotic fascination as Ken's hand left her ass and his cock slowly disappeared between Jen's ass cheeks in its' place.

Tom pushed upward on Jen's hips, forcing her ass against Ken, and opening up a little distance between himself and Jen. Dan and Morgan soon saw why. Tom used that distance to thrust upward into Jen while Ken fucked her ass from behind. The two men alternated their strokes so that one hole filled while the other emptied and with each alternating stroke Jen came more unglued. She started to cum and couldn't seem to stop. Her voice was growing horse from her ecstatic screams when both men plunged deep at the same time and began to shoot their loads of cum into her. I final orgasmic scream preceded her collapse onto Tom's chest.

Jen was completely exhausted and didn't so much as twitch when Ken pulled his cock from her ass. Ken quickly left the room while Tom held Jen wrapped in his arms to keep her from sliding off him and onto the floor. Ken was back in moments with a warm, wet, washcloth. Tom slipped his cock out of her ravaged pussy and rolled her onto the couch. He stood and left the room. Ken knelt down and tenderly washed Jen's pussy and ass. Her eyes began to open as Ken finished and he caressed her face with his hand, "Hey there, back with me now? Are you OK?"

Jen could only muster the energy to nod and smile sweetly at him. Ken slid a pillow under her head and her eyes drifted closed. Ken kissed her fondly on the forehead, then sat on the floor with his back against the couch. Morgan and Dan now had his undivided attention.

As soon as Dan saw that Jen was being well taken care of he let himself get lost in Morgan. Not satisfied having her back to him, he lifted her off and gently laid her on the floor. He grabbed a couple of pillows and joined her on the floor. He kissed her deeply and slid a pillow under her head. Morgan wrapped her legs around him and he slipped into her warm depths. In spite of the heat between them, they started slow. Ken's heart swelled as he watched his best friend making love to Morgan.

Dan and Morgan had long lusted for each other, but this was something different. This was a sharing of deep affection, of love. Their kisses, their touches, and their coupling weren't being used to reach personal satisfaction. Those things were being used to express their deep affection for each other. Ken was speechless at the beauty of it. Ken felt Jen's soft hand on his shoulder, "They look beautiful together don't they."

Ken looked at her and saw tears in her eyes, "Are you all right Jen?"

Jen nodded, "I'm so fucking happy I can't stand it. Look at them. That's you and me too you know. The four of us belong together. "

Ken reached up and squeezed her hand, "I love you Jen and I couldn't agree more. So, where does that leave Tom?"

Jen gave him a serious look, "Really? He's an amazing fuck and a guy we're doing business with. I'd say that about covers it. He's certainly nothing more than that to me. Why? You jealous?"

Ken gave her a little smile, "I guess, a little bit."

She smacked his shoulder, "Well, don't be. Dan's not, so you don't have a reason to be. But just to be clear, there's Dan, you, and Morgan, then there is everyone else. I could happily live my life without everyone else. It's you three that I need, that complete me."

She studied him for a moment, "You OK now? Good. Why don't you get Tom wound up to fuck Morgan? I know she'd love it and from the looks of things Dan's going to fill her up good in a minute."

While they had been quietly talking Dan and Morgan's need for each other had escaped their control. Their coupling became more intense as they drove each other toward ecstasy. Their bodies melded together in passion, each trying with everything they had to make the other feel wonderful.

Jen saw the signs. Her wonderful husband was on the verge of shooting his load deep into her friend. Then, suddenly he was and Morgan was thrashing and moaning out her own orgasm as she felt his hot cum fill her. Their mutual orgasms held them paralyzed in thrall for several long minutes and as they regained their senses, their lips met in a loving embrace. They kissed and caressed each other through the afterglow until Dan moved his head back so he could look into her eyes, "You are an amazing woman and you've given me the most wonderful gift."

Morgan smiled up at him, "I love you too Dan...

"You know it's kind of funny. I had it all figured out. You and I would fuck like bunnies and it would be lots of fun. Instead, you made love to me and it was perfect. You make me feel wonderful and loved."

Tom chose that moment to re-enter the room, "Well, look what I found!"

The two couples looked at Tom. He was carrying a framed picture and when he showed it to them their faces fell. Tom had found Morgan and Ken's wedding picture in their bedroom.

Tom looked pissed, "Well? What the fuck are you pulling? Do you think I would let you fuck me over again Morgan?"

Jen sat up and held up her hand, "Back off asshole. Morgan has never done anything to you and we have no intention of fucking you over. Sit your arrogant ass down and we'll explain."

Tom gave her a stern look, "Why should I? How about I walk out of here and the deal's off?"

Jen shrugged, "So be it. We crossed a lot of lines tonight trying to accommodate you, but you've bumped up hard against our limit. You listen, or you leave. It's your decision."

Tom stood in thought for a moment, "I'm assuming you're Jen?"

Jen nodded.

"Well, Jen what happened between us was amazing and didn't seem at all like it was faked. I'm positive that I can tell the difference. Because of that, I'm willing to give you all a listen."

Tom sat down on the couch and waited. Jen explained their concern that Tom would assume Morgan was like her father and would back out of the deal. They decided to switch wives for the dinner, knowing that once the deal was done everyone involved would walk away happy. No harm, no foul.

"It obviously didn't work out that way. You see we already had a bit of a problem. Well, not a problem. More like an itch that desperately needed scratching. We decided to switch spouses so we could learn more intimate details about each other before you came to dinner. We wanted to be sure we could pull this off. The problem with that was we found out we wanted each other. We've been bringing ourselves to a boil over the last few days and we were all ready to explode. We decided to hold off until we got through this dinner evening with you.

"I didn't know what the hell you were talking about with the hypnotic suggestion thing, but I decided to go along. It's not like I didn't want to suck Ken's cock. Slut time was all the excuse I needed to let myself go with it and I can't say I regret it. I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

"So, now you know. This isn't some evil master plan. We're just four people who love each other and support each other. We did the best we could with the hand we were dealt."

It was Morgan's turn, "It seems to me that you're the one playing games and trying to manipulate us. You're the one that threw the Monroes in our faces. Who, by the way, have pissed me off to no end. They had no right to share our secrets like that."

Tom looked down for a moment, "Yeh, you're right. My wife and I did a bit of sharing with the Morgans and things were fine for a while, but there was something off about them. They wouldn't stop talking about you and how much they missed you. They loved to brag about the time they spent with you. I really didn't have a plan when I sprang that on you. I just wanted to see if you would give me an honest reaction. I certainly never expected things would go as far as they did. Not that I'm complaining.

"Now that I know you had the best of intentions, even if those intentions were meant to fool me, I have no intention of backing out of the deal. The deal we made is good for all of us and I see no reason to make additional demands. I do have a request though...

"I would like you to visit my home and meet my wife. I have plenty of bedrooms and you are welcome to stay with us. We can go to Ken's office in the morning and execute the contract regardless."

Morgan jumped up, "Yes! I could just suck your dick for that! As a matter of fact, if Ken doesn't mind, I think I'll do just that!"

Ken grinned at his wife, "Go ahead, honey. Fuck him too if you want. Jen thinks he's pretty good."

Morgan dropped to her knees in front of Tom and began to slowly pump his cock, "I know, I saw. Do you think you got another fuck in you, Tom? Oh, by the way, we'll come to visit as long as the Monroes aren't involved in any way."

Not bothering to wait for his answer, Morgan's mouth enveloped his cock and she began to hum contentedly as her mouth slid up and down his pole.

Tom groaned, "But, I didn't snap my fingers and say slut time!"

Morgan popped his cock out of her mouth and grinned up at him, "You didn't really believe all that hypnotism bullshit did you?"

Jen's mouth fell open, "You rotten little shit! You could have winked or something to give me a clue!"

Morgan grinned at her, "You looked like you were enjoying yourself and I figured you would say something if things were going too far."

With a wink at Jen, Morgan went back to sucking on Tom's cock.

End...For now?

Please let me know through your comments if you would like to read more about Jen, Dan, Morgan, and Ken.