A Fine Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her hand, extending the slippery digits toward me, so I pulled them to my lips. The scent of her arousal hit me at the same time as her bittersweet nectar set me to throbbing in her other hand. Her juices had a stronger taste than Natalie's did, but it certainly didn't put me off.

"Why don't you take a closer look, just to make sure," she said after I'd sucked her fingers clean.

I sat down and scooted in front of her. She bent her knees to give me room, and then nodded toward her panties. I didn't even need to take them off to know she was wet, because there was a dark spot on them attesting to that. I slowly peeled them down, revealing first a narrow strip of long, fiery red curls, and then her bare-shaven pussy. When she lifted her butt to assist me in pulling down her panties, I got an even better look. She had slightly protruding pussy lips, but they were neatly folded, hiding what was between.

She had a crooked grin decorating her face when she said, "Why don't you use your pointer..." She paused long enough to stick out her tongue and wiggle it, "And identify everything for me, so I know you paid attention to anatomy."

I chuckled as I dropped down onto my hands and she parted her legs to let me in.

"First, the labia majora," she said.

I slipped out my tongue for a long, broad tongued lap on both sides of her pussy, barely a pinky-width away from her folds.

"Good. Now the labia minora."

She drew in a stuttering breath when my tongue slid up the parting of her lips, wiggling back and forth. When I reached the top, I stopped just shy of her clit and worked my way back down.

She let me make three passes and whimpered several times, so I asked, "Is that right, Ms. White?"

"So very right," she said, slipping out of character for a moment, but then continued the lesson. "Now, show me the vagina."

I turned my head to the side, used my fingers to part her lips, and pushed my tongue into her. She gasped and her hands settled on my head as I tongued her, stabbing as deep as I could reach to lap up her juices.

Her voice wavered when she said, "Now, the important part. Do you know where the clitoris is?"

I pulled my tongue from inside her and moved slowly up toward her clit. "Is it right here, Ms. White?" I said before pushing my tongue beneath her hood to the swollen button.

"Oh yes, that's it," she said in a rush while her fingers twined in my hair. "Now, the clitoris is..." A squeal escaped her and she said, "Oh, forget it, just lick me."

I chuckled again and said, "Yes, Ms. White," before getting down to serious work.

It had been quite a while since I'd gone down on anyone other than Natalie, and the novelty wasn't lost on me. Her mom had a different taste, a different scent, and her pussy felt completely different beneath my tongue as I lapped her. The taboo of going down on her when I'd been licking her daughter only a short time before had me excited as well.

"God, Vince, I needed this," she gasped while rocking her hips beneath me. "It's been over two months, and the last time wasn't very good."

"So how am I doing?" As soon as I asked it, I licked her clit with a slow stroke.

She cried out and lurched.

"Does that mean good?"

"God yes!"

It didn't take long to figure out that the combination to Ms. White's safe was different from her daughter's. Natalie had a sensitive clit, so I spent most of my time dancing around it with my tongue. Her mom was lifting her hips and pulling me right to the center of the action. So, I homed in on her button and sucked it. The squeal she let out left little doubt that I was on the right track.

After a good long suck, I resisted her efforts to keep me latched on her clit and dipped down to lap up her pussy juice. It was even tangier and thicker with her excitement mounting. I waited until she let out an impatient whimper and tightened her fingers into my hair before heading back up. This time, I put my thumb on her hood, pulled it back, and attacked her naked clit.

She damn near bucked me off.

I managed to hold on through the spasm, and strong up-and-down flicks of my tongue kept her squirming. I switched it up by sucking her clit, but only for a second. The next time I threw her a curve, it was by pressing my tongue hard against her button and wriggling it. Then, after a few teasing swirls that caused her to tug at my hair, I latched on and stayed there.

Her whimpers of pleasure as she crept toward the edge sounded remarkably similar to Natalie's. "Yes. Yes. Right there. Uh huh. God yeah. God yeah."

"Going to come?" I asked, letting my breath tickle her clit.

Her reply hissed through clenched teeth. "Don't stop!"

I lapped her clit with darting, but strong strokes, and then decided to do something I hadn't tried with Natalie yet. I slid a finger into her pussy, getting it nice and slippery. Her walls squeezed surprisingly tight around it, promising good things to come.

"Yes! More!" she cried out.

I stroked the digit in and out, but I had something else in mind. I sucked her clit again, even harder than before, and rolled it with my tongue. I felt her stiffen, and her whimpers trailed off into high-pitched gasps.

Then I pulled my finger out of her pussy and pushed the tip into her ass.

Her next gasp caught in her throat. She trembled, let out a squeak, and then jerked as if someone had cracked her like a whip as her orgasm claimed her. Her tight throat opened and filled the room with a shriek.

I tried to push my finger deeper, but her puckered opening resisted. I snapped my other hand from her hood to her thigh and dug my fingers in, trying to hold her in place as she thrashed on the bed. The best I could manage was to chase her clit, and that only lasted a few seconds. She lurched so violently that my finger slipped out of her ass and she tore away from my grip.

Her orgasm was far from over, though. I got in a few more good licks before she snapped her legs together to deny me.

"Like that?" I asked while rising up onto my knees and stroking my aching cock.

A warbling cry bubbled from her lips, and when she caught her breath she answered, "Yes, you sneaky bastard. Fuck!"

"Is that my next lesson, Ms. White?" I asked, playing on her last exclamation. Then it dawned on me that I hadn't brought any condoms, because Natalie always kept plenty. I could go grab one, but there was always the chance she knew how many were left, and that wouldn't look good.

Ms. White smiled — still panting. She nodded toward the nightstand and said, "Condom. Drawer."

That solved that problem.

When I opened the drawer, I found a lot more than the box of condoms. There were half a dozen vibrators rolling around, a bottle of lube, a dispenser of moist wipes, and an expensive looking rabbit vibe. I held the last up and grinned at her.

"His name is Vince," she said, turning the tease right back on me.

I chuckled in an attempt to cover the warmth I felt rising in my ears, put the vibrator back in the drawer, and popped open the box of condoms. While I separated one from the strip, I saw her part her legs and slip a hand between them. It set off a shudder in her when she traced the parting of her lips.

She looked at my cock and licked her lips, which encouraged me to get the condom open in a hurry.

The aftershocks of her orgasm must have settled down, because she slipped back into character to say, "Now, Vincent, we need to make sure you know how to put that on properly."

"Hold it by the tip — right Ms. White?" I played along.

"Yes, that's right. Now, place it over the head of your penis." As soon as I did that, she said, "Now, roll it down. Nice and slow."

I followed her direction to the letter, rolling the condom slowly down my throbbing erection. When it reached the root, I asked, "Is that right, Ms. White?"

"Very good, Vincent. Safe sex is important, and I'm glad you learned how to do it properly. We'll start at the beginning — missionary position."

With that, she parted her legs wide. I moved between them a moment later. After grabbing my cock between a thumb and forefinger, I rubbed it up and down the part of her nether lips.

She stiffened and drew in a shuddering breath. "There you go, get it nice and slippery."

That wasn't a difficult request. She was soaking wet. On a whim, I slapped her clit a couple of times. Since she seemed to enjoy things a little rougher than her daughter, I did it fairly hard. She gasped with each tap, and then gave me a fine show of squeezing those tremendous tits.

"A little teasing is good, but don't make her wait too long," she said when I went back to sliding it between her folds.

Even though she was maintaining her teacher's voice, there was enough of a touch of need in her tone to let me know she didn't want to wait any longer.

I was cool with that.

I took aim, and she said, "There, your penis is in the proper position to pen—"

The groan she let out as I slid inside her kept her from finishing. One rumbled in my throat, too. She was every bit as tight as her daughter. Her hands slapped down to the mattress, clawing at the covers until my balls settled against her.

"So deep," she said in a small, squeaky voice with my cock buried in her to the hilt.

I wiggled my hips back and forth, stirring my cock inside her, and she rewarded me with a gasp.

Once she caught her breath, she said, "Now, you should start out slowly."

"Like this, Ms. White?" I asked as I pulled back until the head almost popped free, and then pushed into her depths again.

"Yes, just like that, Vincent. Let her experience every inch of that..." Her breath caught in her throat when I filled her full again, and her next few words came out in a rush. "Hard young cock."

On the next backstroke, I centered a thumb over her hood and rolled her clit beneath it. "Should I do this?"

Her hands left the mattress to pinch her nipples. "Yes, Vincent. Yes. Very good."

I kept up the slow pace, reveling in the sight of her squeezing her magnificent tits and teasing her nipples. Small sounds of pleasure tumbled from her lips with every breath. When I pressed a little harder on the thumb over her clit, a yelp escaped her.

"Not too hard?" I asked.

She shook her head while panting for breath, so I kept the pressure on.

Her instructor's tone rose and fell in pitch with the strokes of my cock as she said, "You have to hold back your orgasm. You don't want to ejaculate until your partner has achieved orgasm first."

"Maybe more than once?"

"Mmm... Ideally, as many times as you can manage."

"I'll do my best."

"You're performing wonderfully so far."

"Thank you, Ms. White." By that time, I was aching. What I really wanted to do was pound her hard and get those incredible tits bouncing, but instead, I picked up the pace just a little. "I should probably go a little faster now, right?"

"Yes. Faster."

Her moans and whimpers grew louder — more frequent. She was absolutely soaked, and I could hear the wet crackle of my cock sliding in her with every pump of my hips. I concentrated on my thumb, working her clit hard. It helped to distract me from how good she looked, felt, and sounded, and pushed her closer to the edge. Her face grew flushed, and I could feel the muscles in her legs tensing.

"Harder, Ms. White?"

She showed that she was done playing for the moment when her answer was a loud, "Harder! Faster! Fuck me, Vince!"

Her head snapped back and she cried out when I did just that. I let loose, slamming my cock into her with everything I had. Even though she was still holding onto them, her breasts jiggled, rippled, and bounced under the assault. She screamed and gasped, punctuating the sound of our bodies colliding with loud smacks. It was everything I'd fantasized about, but I found that I couldn't watch for long, no matter how much I wanted to. I ended up having to focus on the headboard, counting the taps of it hitting the wall.

"God yes! God yes! I'm... I'm... I'm gonna come!"

"Yeah, come for me," I growled through clenched teeth.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" she cried every time my cock slammed into her for a dozen strokes. Then she screamed, and I felt her canal clamp down on me.

I looked down to see her bright red face as she continued to wail in ecstasy. She held one of her nipples between her finger and thumb, pinching it hard. Her other hand had gathered up the bedclothes, pulling them into a tent that she jerked as waves of orgasm rolled through her. I managed a few more strokes, but I was getting too close, so I buried my cock inside her and just watched her come.

Her toes curled and her body thrashed as I held on tight, riding it out and staying deep inside her. She kept coming and coming, her voice growing hoarse from the screams blasting from her lips. It seemed to take forever for her to settle to earth. Even then, she continued to twitch and gasp for a while.

I couldn't resist. "How was that, Ms. White?"

She laughed, then her eyes rolled up in her head and she lurched violently. After a noisy gasp, she answered, "A... A-plus." Another spasm wracked her when I pulled free of her clinging sheath.

I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the bottle of water. Her eyes were closed when I did it, but when she opened them, she smiled and said, "Extra credit."

It took her a few seconds to sit up, and the first sip of water sent her into a coughing fit, but then she managed to drink. She downed half of the bottle before sitting back against the headboard. Her eyes fell on my still erect cock and she shivered.

"I'm ready for my next lesson whenever you are, Ms. White," I suggested.

She moaned and slipped a hand behind my head. I leaned into the kiss, my tongue intertwining with hers. Her lips and tongue were cool from the water, but her cheek was still hot under my hand. I jerked when she snuck a hand down to wrap around my cock.

"You most certainly are," she said with her lips still nearly touching mine. Sitting back, she said, "You worked very hard on your last lesson, so let's try something a little less strenuous. Why don't you lie down?"

She moved over toward the edge of the bed and patted the mattress. I scooted to the center of the bed and laid my head on the pillows.

"Comfortable?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. Now, can you guess what your next lesson is?" she asked while turning to face me and lifting a knee over my legs.

"Is it cowgirl, Ms. White?"

"That is correct, Vincent." She knee-walked forward over my hips.

I put my thumb behind my erection, standing it up for her and tickling her pussy lips with it.

She chuckled. "Very helpful. Thank you." I was a little surprised when all she did was shift her hips slightly before taking me in.

"Comfortable?" I mimed as she sank down on me.

She let out a chuckling moan and said, "Yes. Thank you, Vincent." She flipped her hair over her shoulder in a sultry display, smiled at me, and launched back into the lesson.

"This position is good for your partner because she can control the speed and depth of your penis penetrating her. It also gives her easy access to stimulate her clitoris." She demonstrated by circling her finger over her hood. "You should never feel threatened or embarrassed if your partner touches herself during intercourse."

Far from it, I loved watching her play with herself with my cock inside her. I'd actually had to encourage her daughter to do it for a while before she did it without prompting. "I like it, Ms. White."

"Positive marks for that," she said while keeping her finger moving. "Now, there are several ways your partner can stimulate herself in this position. First, she can rock her hips back and forth, like this."

She demonstrated, grinding her pussy on my cock and breathing heavily. Then she switched to swiveling her hips in a circle. "Or circle her hips like this."

"And I could do something like this." I lifted my hips a little and flexed my intimate muscles.

"Ooo!" she cried. "Yes. Excellent, Vincent."

"I've been doing my homework."

"I noticed." With that, she fell forward onto her hands, putting her heavy breasts dangling right in front of my eyes. "She can also lean forward, like so."

Her tits swung back and forth as she rode me, bumping into my chin despite the slow speed of her stroking my cock.

She sat up after a few seconds, and then leaned back onto her hands. "Or, she can lean back."

That let me get a good look at my latex-shrouded member sliding in and out of her. "I like them all, Ms. White."

"Not so fast. There's one more." She sat up straight over me again, braced her hands on her thighs, and started bouncing. Gasps escaped her as her butt slapped against my legs, and her tits swayed erratically, sometimes slapping against each other.

"I really like that one."

"I'm sure you do, but it's also the most likely to cause you to reach orgasm before your partner." She settled back into grinding and rubbing her clit. "So, let's go back to this." After pausing to moan, she continued, "Now, it's up to you to inform your partner if she's becoming too enthusiastic. Once she nears her peak, she may not be properly mindful of the strain she's putting on your penis."

"I will, Ms. White."

She slipped out of character for a moment — her hips still in motion — to say, "God, it is terrible, but you calling me that is making me so hot."

"Too bad you don't have a desk. I'd love to bend you over that, Ms. White."

"Oh, you naughty boy. Fuck, I love your cock."

"You're so fucking sexy."

She moaned, picked up the pace, and brought back out her teacher's voice. "Very good, Vincent. Verbally encouraging your partner is a good way to increase her pleasure."

"I want you to come for me, Ms. White."

Her fingers moved faster over her bud, and her cheeks began to flush. "What... What's the magic word, Vincent?"

"Please come for me, Ms. White."

"I think I can do that," she responded.

To those ends, she went wild atop me. Her hips slammed back and forth, tugging uncomfortably on the backstroke. Her fingers flashed over her hood so vigorously that I could hear it. Quiet slaps sounded from her breasts swinging into each other and against her chest. Increasingly loud and sharp whimpers burst from her lips.

An especially energetic slam of her hips caused me to slip free. I grunted in pain, but I doubt she heard it over her desperate whimper. She surprised me with how quickly she managed to grab my cock and slam back down on it. A moment later, I felt a drop of wetness meandering down my balls.

Despite the comfortable temperature of the room, sweat beaded on her forehead. Her hair had slipped in front of her face when she remounted me, and strands were sticking to her sweat-dampened skin — unnoticed. She rode me with wild abandon, crying out ever louder as she crept toward the edge.

"Vince, I'm almost there," she said in a strained, breathless voice.

"Do it. Come for me. Come all over me, Ms. White."

As if on cue, her head dropped down, shrouding her face in an auburn curtain, and she screamed. Her pussy squeezed tight, and her hands slammed into my legs.

"Yeah, that's it, Ms. White," I said, and gave a thrust up into her climaxing pussy.

Her nails dug into my skin and she screamed again as another wave of orgasm rolled through her. Jerky, uncontrolled movements of her hips prompted a panting whimper to escape her. I grabbed her hands because her nails were still digging into me, and she found the presence of mind to let go. It did cause her to lose her balance, though. She didn't resist and fell forward, her huge breasts squishing against my chest and her rapid breaths hot on my neck.

My lips curled up into a wicked grin. I bent my knees, planted my feet, and grabbed her ass with both hands. I saw her eye — half hidden by her hair — widen, and she gasped when she realized what I was doing. Her mouth opened in a silent scream when I thrust into her hard.