A Firebug Gets Punished Pt. 06

Story Info
The firebug watches threatening men get punished.
921 words
4.41
5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were men around our campsite.

My heart was pounding. I was awake instantly. My captor put his hand over my mouth before I could move.

"Hush," he said gently. "What I'm about to do to you is not punishment, it's to protect you." He muttered something and waved his hands over me. Purple sparks of light that looked like stars emerged from his hands, and they lifted me into the air while keeping the ropes binding my wrists taut. I ended up high up in the tree with my body posed like a 'T'. The purple stars holding me up were warm and gentle. It was like being displayed on a pile of cushions.

Five men emerged from the darkness.

"That's a nice trick, man," said the leader, brandishing a club. "Bring her down so we can finally see her feet tickled. Then we'll have some real fun with her."

"That's not part of her punishment, and even if it were, you're not delivering her punishment," said my captor.

"It is now." The man pointed at me. "Bring her down now or we'll have to get--"

"Arko!" cried out my captor. A beam of purple light emerged from his outstretched hand and knocked the leader to the ground. Startled, the group broke ranks; one of them ran away into the distance, one of them was too surprised to move, and the rest caught themselves and ran directly at my captor.

One of them swung a fist at him, and he waved his hand; the bad guy's fist bounced off a purple haze and he cried out in pain. My captor then raised his hands and muttered something. Black tendrils emerged from the ground and started grabbing them.

"What the fuck - hey, stop tearing off my clothes!"

Indeed, once the tendrils had seized a man by the wrists and feet, other tendrils stated ripping their clothes off. Their bodies were beautiful - muscular and wiry from working in the sun all day. They blushed as the tendrils held their arms behind their backs and exposed their cocks to the night air.

The leader of them - he who had been lusting after my feet - was running away, leaving his friends to take all the punishment like a coward. My captor waved his hands and a giant transparent purple woman rose from the ground in front of him. She wore a cleric's outfit and had a stern expression. The wannabe-tickler froze in fear.

"Ms Haberny?" he cried out.

The illusory Ms Haberny made a tut-tut-tut sound. "NAUGHTY LITTLE BOY," she said in a booming voice. "NAUGHTY LITTLE BOY NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED." She grabbed him, dragged his clothes off, pulled a purple, transparent stick out of nowhere, and started lashing him over the behind with it. He cried out in pain and humiliation.

I watched as a range of emotions competed for my attention. I was overjoyed to see someone else get the naked-in-public treatment for a change, especially these assholes. I was surprised to find myself turned on by their humiliation and public exposure. Like, I said, their bodies were beautiful; bronzed and tough, with soft and gorgeous cocks that I wanted to kiss. Seeing their embarrassed expressions and struggling against the tendrils desperately trying to cover up... it made me want to touch myself.

Most of all, what I felt was awe at my captor's power. In retrospect, my arguments and threats and struggles were like a spider in a glass jar, unaware of the power it was fighting. As he got his tendrils to tickle the feet of the men and elicite gales of laughter from them, it truly dawned on me how much restraint my captor had shown me. He could have laid this power on me from the start; he could have used it on me when I acted up. I suppose I would have deserved it, too. But he'd done no more than necessary to keep me moving.

He tied the men together with rope. The leader and one other random guy were tied together in a humiliating pose, face to face with their arms around each other like lovers in an embrace. The others he tied up with knots I recognised from when he tied me up. From the outside, the one in which the wrists are bound behind the neck and exposing the armpits was beautiful.

"Now go home."

Filled with shame, the men marched back in the direction of the town. I imagined the looks on people's faces as they marched in, unable to cover up their dicks. I imagined the shame they'd feel, completely exposed to the world. I was so horny I couldn't think straight.

My captor looked up at me. He held out his hand and I was gently lowered back down to the ground.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

I looked up at him. He was taller than me. I saw him properly for the first time - a creature of such incredible power, but also incredible discipline. He would never do anything to me I didn't deserve because he had never done anything to me I hadn't deserved. I could trust him completely to follow his word. I could trust everything he did, even if I didn't understand it. I was naked and exposed, bringing much shame onto myself, but I was never in danger.

"Yes, Sir," I said. "I'm fine."

Sir nodded. He lowered me back into my bed, putting my blanket back over me.