A Student -- Nude Photographs

Story Info
Professor lusts for her student's naked pics.
3.2k words
4.67
632.4k
285
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,249 Followers

[Go to the font setting and switch to Dark Theme, the images look better.]

kendykitty -- @kendy_kitty -- is your average gal from the midwest who likes to get a lil freaky. She's a content creator and artist who loves meeting new people. Be sure to support her amazing work!

***

This apartment exudes modern sophistication, with chic furniture and contemporary artwork adorning the walls. The bookshelf is lined with literature and art history. The teaching accolades on the counter represent her accomplishments and the small Hindu statues represent her virtues.

It's where Professor Shastri does much of her work, now that the university has mandated that online courses be expanded. She'll never forget the email from the Dean, 'It's a new world. If students aren't accommodated here, they'll go somewhere else.'

And so the professor sits on her couch with a cup of steaming coffee placed on a nearby table, curling her feet into the cushion, and she wears her thick-framed reading glasses. The laptop is placed over her crossed legs and she has to sift through endless assignments and emails. She teaches several courses in art and fashion design, courses which have overlapping students, and she has over 100 students total.

In between coffee she gives cursory comments and suggestions for improvement. Most of her students are entry level and she grades accordingly. She sifts through sketches and short writing assignments. She's done this so many times that the process has become routine.

But it's when she opens the file from Kate that her morning becomes interesting. A young white girl with a vivacious personality and sparkling smile and beautiful speaking voice. Kate is part of the online course and had spoken during first day introductions over webcam.

What's unusual about this file is that Kate had included herself in the pictures showing her artwork. Not only that, her manner of dress and posture seem inappropriate for sending to a professor. But then again, Professor Shastri was born and raised in India where teacher/student relations are far more rigid.

Her attention should be focused on the artwork but she's drawn to the student's smile. The professor adjusts her glasses for a better look. She's seen Kate's smile during online lectures, but never this close, or with such quality. Never in a picture where she could just stare and admire. The girl is a gem. So pure and lovable.

Professor Shastri rarely sends individual emails to students, but she feels compelled to do so, as a matter of professional courtesy.

~~~

Kate,

Hello, I hope you're doing well. This is Professor Shastri and I've just reviewed your assignment. The assignment itself is satisfactory and you will find notes on it.

I'm messaging because you took the assignment too literally. 'Present your artwork' means scan/photograph/upload your artwork. Not literally take pictures of yourself presenting the artwork. That's not necessary.

I don't mean to be critical. I'm only messaging you about this because other professors in this major are men who could get the wrong idea about being sent these sorts of images. The university has strict rules regarding teacher/student relations and it's possible that a male professor could report you if they thought you were trying to influence grades or start relations.

thank you,

Professor Shastri

~~~

The email is sent, but she doesn't move on. She lingers on a picture of Kate smiling toward the camera. That beautiful smile. It makes her wet between the legs.

After going outside for a walk and having lunch, she returns to her assignments. She's meeting friends for an evening dinner so she wants to keep a tight schedule to make sure everything is completed in a timely fashion.

There's an email notification. It's from Kate. She clicks right away.

~~~

Hi professor,

Sorry! You're right, that was a mistake on my part. I didn't mean anything by that, total accident. I'm busy with classes and my job and sometimes the worlds mesh.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't impact my grade.

Kate

~~~

For some reason, the cheeky tone of the email makes Professor Shastri smile. She isn't known for having a soft spot for students, in fact she enjoys her hard-edged reputation because it gives her a certain status on campus.

She sends a quick reply, hoping the student is still online.

~~~

No worries, these things happen. And this won't affect your grade. Beautiful job, by the way. I commend you. You'll see that reflected in the comments when you get the assignment returned.

So you have a job? Anything that relates to this major? You mentioned that your worlds mesh together. That piqued my interest. It's always a good sign when students who are interested in the arts find a career path early.

Shastri

~~~

The reply comes a few minutes later.

~~~

Hi,

I dance and I'm also a content creator. So I guess you could say that I work in the arts!

Kate (kendykitty)

~~~

The nickname in parentheses grabs Professor Shastri's attention and she searches the name 'kendykitty' on the internet and what she finds is simply astonishing. Links to various sexual websites for streaming services and content for pay. When she clicks on the web search images, she sees Kate naked from head to toe.

She'd only seen students undressed for nude art classes which she used to teach years ago, under the controlled setting of a classroom with doors closed.

This is different, this is a student selling explicit content. Professor Shastri's first instinct is to close the search tab and move on and pretend she never saw this. To be a professional. But human sexuality is never that easy and Shastri is a complicated woman who's a walking contradiction.

She looks through different pictures and feels an intense aching between her legs and keeps looking at the images. There's no playbook for professors in terms of how to deal with situations like this and she decides to act natural about it. It's a new world after all and more young women are empowered by their sexuality, which is the main difference from the generation she came from.

Professor Shastri types an email:

~~~

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your 'name.' You know the one I'm referring to. I'm assuming you added that name on purpose.

I want you to know that you can trust me with your secret and I will not judge you. This will not impact your grade or my perception of you.

At the very least, I'm glad you find solace and joy in something you're passionate about. Your artistic journey is special, and again, it's safe with me. I look forward to seeing how your artwork develops in my class.

Professor Shastri

~~~

A few minutes later, while the professor continues her work, a reply comes.

~~~

Hi!

Yes, that was intentional. To be honest that was impulsive and I guess I wanted to explain myself for sending those revealing images. My art and my job are worlds that sometimes coincide.

And thanks for keeping my secret. I knew you would. It's always good to know that someone accomplished like yourself understands my passion for art.

Hopefully you liked what you saw. Either my assignment or my content.

Kate

~~~

She thinks about replying but decides to leave this alone. The professor clicks the browser tab and looks at the student's naked pictures again. Only the pictures. The videos must be purchased and Professor Shastri has never paid for sexual content in her life and she doesn't plan to start now.

With the laptop on the couch she leans back and slips a hand between her legs, beneath her panties, and she rubs herself. She's thought about students before, but not often. Her romantic taste is usually for people around her age, but the girl has an irresistible charm and available nude pictures.

As she casually rubs herself with two fingers, she thinks about her day's schedule in between glancing at naked pictures every so often. Work and pleasure combined. It wasn't a full masturbation session, but a way to relax. Something to relieve her stress.

She keeps browsing through the 'kendykitty' search results using her clean fingers, clicking on Kate's webcam site again, only to find that the webcam site is loading this time, rather than saying she's offline. When the stream loads, the professor is struck by a live view of Kate's living room, in a small apartment with white walls, with Kate sitting in front of the screen wearing a small tshirt and sweat pants.

When the student speaks directly to the camera, Professor Shastri turns the volume up, realizing that the student is speaking to people typing in the chat box. It's her first time visiting a live cam show. Although the topic of chat is ordinary, with Kate talking about her hair and what she's doing later in the day, there's an adrenaline rush for the professor from being a voyeur to a student's sex life.

A tip comes in. Someone tips $50 and it makes a ringing noise. Below the tip amount, it says the money is requesting bare breasts, which makes the professor clench between the legs. She's already seen the student's breasts in pictures, but seeing them on a high-definition stream -- live -- makes her drenched.

Her eyes focus on Kate's webcam, wondering if the student will oblige the request. So far the student keeps talking about her plans for later in the day, along with future plans of moving to another apartment. Professor Shastri chides herself for rooting for the student to undress, something that makes her feel like a pervert, certainly a low point in her sexuality.

She's disappointed the student doesn't acknowledge the request, then she leans back into her couch, and in a swift motion Kate pulls her tshirt off to reveal bare breasts. Looking at low-quality naked pictures is one thing, but seeing the breasts on a quality stream is something else. The professor clicks to make the video full-screen and those long pink nipples make her mouth water.

Her fingers go back down and return to work, this time going deeper inside her wet vagina. She fingers herself watching a student speak to guests in a casual manner, about casual topics, while her pert breasts are on display, as if this were something so ordinary.

Before she cums, she wonders if Kate had done this on purpose, revealing her secret name then logging on to her webcam to perform. She fingers herself deeper, hitting her g-spot, wondering if Kate gets off from showing live-streamed breasts to a voyeuristic older professor. It's the fantasy of many young women, the professor thinks. Her fingers go deeper and twirl at the right spot.

Professor Shastri doesn't last very long. She ruins her panties.

***

It's late in the morning and the professor had just finished teaching an in-person course on campus and now she's sitting in her office. The door is open and she can hear students bustling in the hallway. Later she's meeting a colleague for lunch, but before that she opens her laptop to score the latest slew of assignments that are coming in.

Most of the emails are from her online students submitting their latest works. She scores a few, then skims the list of emails, hoping to see Kate's name and she perks in delight when seeing it. Her new favorite student. This email skips the line.

She clicks the message.

~~~

Hello Professor Shastri,

I hope you're doing great. I'm finishing up the main assignment and I'll have that in your inbox soon.

Work has kept me super busy, in the meantime, can I leave these with you? I know it's not something you'd expect from a student, but I get the sense that you'd appreciate them. I've noticed the way you look at me during lectures.

I'll keep this a secret, if you'll do the same.

Hoping you don't report me for this.

I guess what i'm asking is, do you want me to submit all of my assignments in this manner? I think it makes it more fun, more lively. It feels more creative and i know you're a woman who appreciates creativity with the human body.

Let me know what you think?

Kate

~~~

The professor knows she's toeing a dangerous line with a student and she loves her job and she would never risk it. The updated rules and ethical guidelines are strict, she keeps that in mind. Her personal ethics are even stricter.

She scrolls down and looks at the attached files, then clicks on them and goes through each picture. What the professor sees is astounding.

Professor Shastri breathes a little deeper. Adjusts her glasses.

How could a student send her something like this? She's in disbelief and considers how to respond, but for the first time in her career, her clitoris aches while she's in the office. She's keenly aware of all the students walking in the hallway, other professors have nearby offices as well, and it reminds her to give the appearance of being composed. Anyone can look inside the office and see her. She can't reveal her horny nature.

She types a response.

~~~

Hi Kate,

Obviously this is an inappropriate standard to submit your assignments, but for the sake of your creative endeavors and explorations, I'll allow it. Just for you.

I recommend that you NOT send these types of images to your other professors, as they may be less inclined to indulge your style. I pride myself on being inclusive toward my students, in terms of thought and free expression.

Professor Shastri

~~~

Interesting. May I ask why you're so open to this? You have a reputation for being strict with grading and guidelines. I'm curious.

Kate

~~~

Kate,

I'll tell you something that no one knows about me. I'm sure it will surprise you. I was born and raised in India, then I moved to America for university. During my second year, I posed for a nude art class. I suppose it was my way of rebelling against my upbringing and it changed my outlook on life.

During that time, I became close with the professor, who was an older woman. Posing for the class, and the professor, was life changing. I was young and impressionable, and I couldn't help but feel flattered by the professor's attention.

I won't go into great detail, but it was a forbidden relationship, especially in those days. In private, I confided in her my dreams and aspirations, and she listened with such genuine interest and care. I could tell her anything.

The class ended and I never saw her again. Her idea, which broke my heart. But I understood. That experience taught me about myself and my desires. That's why I'm lenient with you. Especially now that I'm a middle-aged professor myself. I suppose I understand both sides of the coin.

To surmise, I know what you're doing. I don't mind.

Professor Shastri

~~~

These kinds of experiences shape who we are, don't they? I'm glad you shared that with me. I'll never tell anyone. Our secret.

I have stories of my own, but not for email. Who knows, maybe we'll meet sometime?

more pictures below

Kate

~~~

The professor leans back in her chair, stunned by the nude pictures that were made for her. Stunned by the sexy lingerie and erect pink nipples, which were more erect than any of the nude pics she'd seen online. Was the student aroused while taking these pics for her? Or was it just cold?

She brings a hand below, beneath her skirt, and she pulls her panties aside, grazing her pubic hairs. With her free hand she tilts her glasses. On the computer is her favorite image, the one with Kate's big pink nipples at a perfect angle. It makes her clit throb just looking at it. She can feel the wetness of her folds. She flips to another picture of Kate's nipples.

Then she flips through the body shots.

The only way she'd stop touching herself is if a student or colleague walked into her office. Other than that, she ignores the activities in the hallway. She rubs her clitoris with her index finger and occasionally strokes the folds of her pussy. Her fingers go inside, and for the first time in her life, she's masturbating on campus grounds, something she's never done before as a student or educator.

If she wants, she can make herself cum at any given moment in her current horny state. Kate's nipples have a hypnotic effect, especially since these images were made for her, in her capacity as a professor. But she has other things in mind. She wants to keep the game going, as much as she tries to resist.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,249 Followers
12