A Firm Position

Story Info
We always get what we need.
744 words
3.76
9.5k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie parked her car and carried the groceries in the house through the open garage door. She stopped when she saw her husband working on some sort of project. "What on earth is that?" She said. To her, it appeared to be some sort of bench or table but either way, it looked unfinished.

Brad looked up from his new creation and smiled at her. "A surprise." He said. "Just keep moving."

Julie went on to the kitchen and put the groceries away.

Later, that evening, she had all but forgotten Brad and his contraption in the garage and was soaking in the master suite tub. The suds were heavenly, her I-pod was streaming some soft jazz and the moon had chosen this evening to be centered in the sky right outside the bathroom window. The three fingers in her vagina were feeling very nice.

Brad chose this moment to open the door. Julie didn't jerk or attempt to disguise what she was doing as Brad knelt at the side of the tub. Her fingers continued to work at her pussy but she did manage to open her eyes.

"Well this is completely unacceptable." He whispered and he nibbled at her neck.

"Oh, no, I must have broken another Brad rule." Julie said.

Brad took her arm and helped her stand. He used a hand wand to rinse her off. When she stepped out of the water, Brad used a big towel to dry her off. She was then wrapped in a fluffy long robe.

"What do you plan to...." Brad put a finger to her lips. When he removed it, he replaced it with his lips. "Not another work." Brad said.

He led Julie downstairs, through the house and into the garage. It was very dark and Julie was trying to focus. But Brad guided her forward until her legs touched something soft.

Her robe was slipped off of her shoulders. "Kneel." Brad said.

Julie could now see that whatever Brad had been working on was now covered with shag carpeting.

"Lay forward." Brad said and Julie obeyed. The fixture was sloped up on an angle and then down in a similar manner. Julie's abdomen was resting at the apex with her knees at one end and her head lowered down onto the opposite slope.

Movement to the side caught Julie's attention. She turned her head and saw a very tall woman wearing a black spandex body suit. She noticed it was form fitting and she was certainly the one to wear it. The woman moved forward. She knelt and began securing Julie's wrists with Velcro straps.

"I think a little explanation might be in order.

"Shush." The woman whispered. She was now restraining her ankles the same way.

"Brad?" Julie called.

"Yes?" Brad replied.

"You going to explain this?" Julie asked.

"This is Roxie." Brad said. "She is very good at disciplining bad girls."

"You want to tell me what it is that I've done?" Julie asked. The woman was kneeling beside her. Letting her hands roam over Julie's back and her ass cheeks.

"She is lovely." Roxie whispered.

"I don't think I want to do this." Julie said. She strained at the bindings, testing them.

Roxie leaned forward and kissed Julie's ass cheek. "How about you let me be the judge of what you need, Sweetie."

The woman stood and opened and case. When she turned back to Julie she had a leather strap in her hand. Julie could see it clearly as Roxie tapped in on the palm of her hand.

Roxie let the end of it trace along Julie's back, her ass and down the back of her legs. When she raised it up high over her head, Julie stiffened. The strap lashed across her ass bringing a loud yelp from Julie.

"Fuck." Julie said. "Damn it." She twisted and jerked on the bindings.

Ten minutes later, Julie had gone quiet except for a soft whimper. Her ass and back was streaked red. Roxie had given her a total of thirty lashes.

Roxie knelt and leaned down bringing her face close to Julie's. I would like you to invite me upstairs." Roxie said.

Julie nodded, "Anything." She sniffled.

"I would very much like for you to make me cum." Roxie said. "Yes, yes, I will." Julie said.

Roxie pulled her restraints free and helped Julie to her feet. When the two women passed Brad, he whispered. "Happy Birthday babe."