Kitten Exposed Ch. 01

Story Info
Tabitha turns to porn to pay the bills.
5.4k words
4.79
48.4k
84

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

Tabitha was really in a bind. Her college experience so far had been pretty enjoyable, classes were going well, and she was meeting tons of new people. The parties were amazing! But it seemed like everything that could've gone wrong financially did at the same time.

Her car decided to breakdown yesterday, and she needed to get it towed (for another $145!). The transmission of all things, at least $1500 to repair said the grease-covered big-bellied man at the nearest shop. At the same party she was leaving, her phone had fallen from her hand and was now a shattered glass trap for her fingers. Furthermore, her grant paperwork had issues and got rejected meaning she had to buy this round of books (easily $300).

She had to buy food, the membership for her gym was due, everything all at the same time. And, she was effectively broke. Her credit cards were already maxed out, and she couldn't bear the thought of asking her parents for help. They had wanted her to stay home, attend the local community college, but she defiantly broke away. She needed to figure things out.

"I need money like yesterday, and tons of it!" Tabitha said to her roommate. Oh, rent was due too.

"What's wrong babe?" asked Sam, she was watching TV all snuggled up on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate that was still steaming. It was nearly 11 at night.

"Oh everything, the car, the rent," she held her broken phone up and pointed at it like it was the most important thing in the world, "my phone."

Tabitha let out an exasperated grunt of frustration, "I should just start stripping." She was half serious. Her job at the coffee shop paid squat. It was enough to get by, for now. But not with all this extra stuff coming up. And she needed her car to get there. It was a mess.

"Oh, you'd make a ton doing that I'm sure, that hot little body of yours," Sam winked at her and they both giggled. It was true, Tabitha was really cute. She had a petite little body, long-ish flowing full head of brown hair. Frankly, she adored her perky tits.

"I actually would, wouldn't I?" Tabitha couldn't even believe she was seriously contemplating it for a second.

"Oh, actually, the school newspaper just came today. Why don't you look in the wanted section and see if there's a way to make a quick buck in there?" Sam pointed over at the pile of envelopes, papers and magazines sitting on the coffee table.

Tabitha reached over and shuffled through the papers, "great idea." As she picked up the paper and opened it, she looked over at Sam with a grin, "let's see what I can find."

Sam gave her a smile and went back to watching her show and sipping her hot chocolate.

The help wanted section was a mishmash of jobs and offers. Busing tables, nope. A barista? Already was one. Nope nope nope. She shuffled through the paper. The thought of trying to figure out how to start an OnlyFans was starting to sound good too. Then she saw an add that caught her eye. S&M Research Group - Wanted - High Paying research - Sexual in nature. It had a picture of a girl with a smile being handed a pile of cash. Safe and completely consensual sexual research being done. You will be paid on the spot. Please visit our website for reviews, with an email and a phone number listed as well.

Tabitha couldn't take her eyes off the picture of the girl. S&M, probably sadomasochism. She had some experience with it recently, the girls all watched 50 Shades of Grey obviously, but there was a boy she was seeing casually who professed to liking all sorts of kinky things. The idea turned her on tremendously.

She hesitated, she could feel her heart beating, the sound of the TV show seemed to become distant in the background.

She reached for her MacBook and pulled up the website. It was a well done page, full of testimonials and offered a wide selection of classy but erotic photos. The intent was obvious. But she kept seeing fairly large dollar amounts listed.

"What to expect" she clicked on the tab. At S&M Research, we are sexual research company. Your information will be kept confidential. We are highly trained and highly professional. You are able to select what research you will participate in and how far you want it to go. And yes, you will be paid well. Each session will be recorded, you will be paid an increased amount if you choose to make the session available.

"It's got to be a porn company," Tabitha said so quietly, she was pretty sure Sam did not hear her.

Her heart raced.

She clicked on the "Contact Us" - she slowly clicked through and completed each field, First name, Gender/Sex, Best Contact Number or Email, etc. Her mouse hovered over the "submit" button for what seemed like hours, but was likely only a couple minutes. Click. The next screen, "Thank you so much for your application. We will reach out within 24 to schedule your appointment."

Tabitha spent the next hour or so looking through all the testimonials. She also found the paid members section. That was likely where the videos were available. She could feel her pussy getting wet. Tough times called for tough measures. With that she closed her computer, gave Sam a quick kiss and headed off to bed.

Tabitha woke up from a serious of really fun but intense dreams, which now she couldn't remember. It was Wednesday morning, no classes today. No work today, and she only had a bit of classwork to do. She went about her usual mid morning routine, coffee, shower, bowl of cereal and then sat on the couch and opened up her computer.

Immediately she saw the email notification from S&M Research. She clicked on it, already becoming nervous again. "Thank you for reaching out! We'd be delighted to meet with you and have several openings as early as Wednesday at 1pm. Please give us a call" with the number and an address listed. Sam was still sleeping, so she definitely didn't want to wake her.

Tabitha stepped out on the apartment and walked down to the street. She carefully brought the email back up on her phone and called.

A female voice answered the phone, "S&M Research Group, Cynthia speaking, how may I help you?"

"Umm, hi, yeah," Tabitha's voice was feeling weak, "I got an email this morning about a possible appointment later today."

"Oh sure, what's your name?"

"Tabitha."

"Tabitha, oh here, perfect. Yes we have several openings today. 1, 4 or 8 pm. Which one works best for you?" the voice was soothing.

"Umm, I guess 1 today. What should I expect?" Tabitha was shaking.

"Great question, and I totally understand your nervousness. Don't worry, we're all very professional here, and we'll certainly do our best to make you comfortable. When you get here, you'll fill out some paperwork. Then next you'll be able to choose your researcher, we want to make sure you're enjoying the experience too, so we try to match you up with someone that you fancy. Finally, we have a selection of research projects we're looking to do, and you'll be able to select the one that works for you! All in all, it usually takes about 2 or 3 hours in total. Easy peasy. Any questions?" Cynthia asked after she ran through everything. Tabitha felt way more at ease.

"Uh, like how much can I anticipate making today?" Tabitha said feeling excited suddenly.

"Really it depends on what research you want to participate in. They range from a few hundred dollars, to several thousand. And don't forget, you get $50 for just completing the application!" wow, Tabitha had no idea! Perfect.

Tabitha ran back into the apartment. Sam was up and about now, "Sam, can you do me a huge favor?"

"What's that Tab?" Sam was pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Can you take me to an appointment at 1pm, and then pick me up around 4ish?" Tabitha asked, deciding she was going to fully commit.

"You got it babe," Sam went about her usual business and didn't ask any other questions. It sounded rather mundane really, so Tabitha wasn't surprised. Just an appointment.

'What to wear?' was the next questions. Tabitha went to her closet. She wanted to look good, if she was being filmed after all. Probably a skirt or a dress, but nothing too skanky, maybe like a first date outfit. She moved some clothes around and ended up landing on a spaghetti string gray top that was fairly light, but combined with a cute white bra certainly looked the part. For her lower half she picked out a knee length white skirt made of cotton with lots of pleats. She looked cute, that's for sure.

The time between was a blur, she worked on some school work and basically killed time until she found herself at the building for the appointment. It looked like a professional office building at least, she got worried as they were getting close that it would be in the back of a porn shop or something. Then she would have some real explaining to do. But, as it stood, she thanked Sam, hopped out of the car and headed in.

The office complex looked fairly normal, with several other businesses located inside. She felt very at ease, even though she was heading in to do her first porn. She laughed a bit as the thought went through her head.

'S&M Research Group' she found the door with the sign. Pretty unremarkable really. She looked down at her self and smoothed her skirt out, then opened up the door.

For some reason, Tabitha wasn't surprised by what she saw. It looked just like a doctor's office. There were magazines on the table, some chairs, a couple closed doors and a sliding glass window with a really attractive lady sitting on the other side. The lady looked up and smiled at Tabitha who was about 5 minutes early. The glass window slid open, "Tabitha?"

"Um, yes, hello. You must be Cynthia?" Tabitha asked as she made her way into the waiting room.

"Yes, that's me. Great, glad you made it. Here, let's get your started." Tabitha made her way to the window. There was another girl with Cynthia, a little younger perhaps, definitely in her twenties. She gave Tabitha a smile as well.

While Cynthia gathered some paperwork, Tabitha noticed a couple signs posted 'Smile, you're on camera' was the one that stuck out the most. Cynthia pushed a clipboard with some papers on it through the window, "here you go, please go through this and fill everything out, then Jenn will take you to get your vitals." Tabitha nodded and walked back to one of the chairs.

The paperwork started out pretty bland, just basic personal information. But then she flipped the page, and the questions started to get real personal. Did she have any STDs? When was the last time she had sex? Did she ever have anal sex? There were several questions on different experience levels with bdsm. Have you ever been tied up? Do you like to be dominated? Do you enjoy rough sex?

Tabitha started to squirm a bit as she ticked off the various answers. Frankly, this was turning her on. Have you ever had a threesome? Have you ever been fisted? Fisted?! No. Are you taking birth control? The questions continued for a full 2 pages.

Then the last page was a lot of fine print, and a line for her signature. She read a little bit of the text, she was agreeing to being filmed, everything would be consensual, she reserved the right to stop the research at any time, etc etc. She signed.

Tabitha then walked the clipboard and paperwork over to the window, Cynthia looked over and smiled, "Probably the first time you've been asked a lot of those questions huh?"

"For sure," Tabitha laughed a bit.

"Jenn will be right with you," Jenn got up and grabbed another clipboard and walked around a counter and headed to the door next to the sliding glass window.

"Right this way Tabitha," Jenn held the door open for her.

Tabitha followed Jenn to another nondescript door and opened it for her. Tabitha was now somewhat surprised. The room was larger than she expected, it had a couch, a bed, a desk, a doctors office chair with stirrups, several cameras all set up, lighting equipment, computers, and many other things. Yep, she was definitely on the set of a porn.

"Sorry, our usual room is currently having some work done, so I brought you to one of the shoot rooms, hope that's okay?" Jenn said a bit hesitantly.

"Yes, um, that's fine," Tabitha said as Jenn motioned towards one of the chairs near the desk. Tabitha sat down.

"Great, perfect," Jenn moved some papers around from the folder and also opened up a laptop and clicked through some windows. "So we have 3 researchers available for today, Grant, Nick and Ava," Jenn turned the computer towards Tabitha so she could see the screen. There were three people on the screen. Grant was a very muscular looking fellow with a strong jaw line and clean cut hair, who was extremely attractive. Nick was a bit planner looking, very normal actual. And Ava was a intensely attractive brunette.

"Any particular reaction?" Jenn asked.

"Umm, wow, I mean they're all very good looking," Tabitha commented.

"And they're all really great to work with, just depends on your style. Thoughts?"

"Anything I should know about them?" Tabitha asked.

"Well Grant can be pretty firm, I mean look at him. Nick is very nice all around. And Ava, well I mean, I think she's the prettiest but she can also be pretty intense," Jenn seemed to blush a bit.

"Am I able to pick the activity first?" Tabitha asked, she figured maybe that would help guide her answer on this first part.

"Of course! Yeah, here you go," Jenn found another piece of paper and slid it across the desk, "if you're not sure what something means, just ask."

Tabitha touched the paper with her finger tips and brought it closer. There was a list of kinks, some way more perverted than others, and they all had dollar signs listed with them. Some were a multitude of things, and seemed to go in ascending amounts as the kink got more and more in depth.

Anal probing into fisting, breast slapping into breast torture, pussy spanking into pussy torture, hot wax with medical play, extreme enemas, to name a few. Tabitha flushed as she looked at the list, and her pussy immediately betrayed her. She could feel herself getting hornier and hornier. She had never done any of this stuff before. And of the things on the list pussy spanking seemed by far the least painful and it's something she did occasionally to herself while masturbating. The prices with it looked really enticing as well. Light to moderate pussy spanking - $500. Restrained and rougher pussy play - $1500. Pussy torture - $4500.

"If there's time, or if you just want to dabble in anything, we can negotiate that as well," Jenn added.

Tabitha nodded, "well let's go with pussy spanking. Can I start at moderate and work my way up?"

"Absolutely, and that's a favorite of mine. And who would you like to be your researcher?" Jenn asked.

"Umm let's go with Ava."

"Great choice! I'll let her know. Ava will be in in a few moments," Jenn had Tabitha sign one more item then also produced a $50 bill and slide it towards Tabitha, "Oh and feel free to get undressed if you like."

This was the moment of truth. Tabitha watched as Jenn left the room. She was suddenly alone, she grabbed the $50 and pushed it into her purse.

Tabitha decided she might as well embrace it. She stood up and started to take off her clothes as she moved into the center of the room. She looked around at all the cameras and started to get excited. Pussy spanking? It actually sounded kind of fun. And at the very least she would leave here with $550, which was more than she had to begin with. But $4500 would solve all of her problems.

The door opened just as Tabitha slipped off her panties and tossed them on the pile with the rest of her clothes, she instinctively covered herself as she looked up at Ava. Ava was a tall, very slender and very attractive woman. She was probably 25 or 30 tops. She had on a black outfit, the typical type you would imagine a dominatrix wearing. Ava grinned at Tabitha, "oh I see you're excited to get started. That's good, I am as well." Ava walked into the room after closing the door.

"Let me get things set up quickly and we can begin. Have you ever had your pussy spanked before Tabitha?" Ava asked as she started to turn on the cameras and get things prepared.

"No I haven't, this is really my first experience with bondage," Tabitha said with her arm still covering her perky breasts and her hand covering her womanhood.

"I'll be gentle, I'd like for you to enjoy it. Then I'll be less gentle and we'll see where things go. I'd like to call you Kitten, is that okay?" Ava asked in a more I'm telling you I'm calling you Kitten way.

"Yes um, that's fine, I like that."

"That's good Kitten, now come here and and stand on that X in the floor," Ava pointed at an X that was tapped near where Tabitha was standing. She walked to it still somewhat covering herself. Ava finished setting up the camera and a few other things while Tabitha stood there.

Tabitha knew the cameras were now running. Ava had turned several on that she could see, and she figured there were probably more.

Ava walked towards Tabitha with a smile, "well I'm so happy you contacted us Kitten. And pussy spanking, my my, we'll have some fun today." Ava was taller than Tabitha, by about seven or so inches, but the heels she was wearing were definitely skewing things more so. Tabitha suddenly felt very small and submissive. "I think we'll start with some very light spanking to get you warmed up, but first show the camera your body Kitten."

Tabitha did as she was told, she pulled her hands away and the camera recorded her every move. Tabitha was a petite girl, only about 5'4" and near 100 lbs. She had perky breasts which begged for attention. Her pussy was also fairly small, and fully shaved bare. Her hips were a bit small, but her figure was amazing.

Ava walked around her as if inspecting her body, then on the second pass she lightly pressed her body into Tabitha's from behind. Ava's hands pulled Tabitha's back and out of the way, then her hands began exploring Tabitha's tight body. She lightly caressed the side of her breasts with her finger nails, and touched her fit stomach as well. Tabitha shivered as her fingers descended lower and lower, finally stopping just a few millimeters from her pussy, "Spread your legs for the camera Kitten."

Tabitha did, and opened herself up. It was no surprise that her pussy would be the center of attention given what she signed up for.

Once she was spread Ava's fingers continued further. Tabitha realized this was business, but maybe the whole build up was the foreplay. And she could tell that the moment Ava's fingers found her folds that it was likely all the foreplay she needed. Then the slapping started, lightly at first. Ava's hand was almost patting her pussy. Tabitha opened her legs more, offering herself to Ava who held her.

The patting increased a bit and started to resemble something more a kin to a slap. Ava's fingers were starting to slap into Tabitha's little pussy, causing an incredible sensation for the submissive. It was certainly pleasurable, but she also felt completely dominated. Ava would adjust Tabitha slightly, turn her body a bit and then slap her pussy some more, or use her feet to kick open Tabitha's legs a bit. It was all for the camera. But Tabitha was certainly getting into it.

Ava picked up on Tabitha's willingness and pushed things a bit further. Her other hand found Tabitha's nipples and pinched them softly, causing Tabitha to moan more. Ava then also increased the intensity of the slaps a bit more. Tabitha ate it all up. She liked the attention, and she definitely didn't mind the sensation, in fact it was starting to feel good.

"Mmm, we're going to get along great I think Kitten. Let's move things a bit," Ava said as she paused the pussy slapping a bit. She walked around and adjusted another camera, this one was lower, and pointed up a bit. Ava then directed Tabitha closer to that camera, so the lens was clearly focused in on Tabitha's now reddening pussy.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers
12