A First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh," John said. He was watching her and not paying much attention to the game, which he was badly losing.

She continued, "Now even of those guys, the ones who will get with a trans girl, you've basically got three types. One, total bottoms. These guys, sure, I could probably fuck in the ass, but I've never met one who was remotely my type, and anyway, I'm not going to bother with a guy who isn't going to put it up my ass, you know?"

"Sure, sure," he replied, fascinated with her little lecture.

"Two, total tops, probably the most common. These guys I would get with, you know, assuming they're hot, etc. But! But they aren't going to let me touch their ass, let alone fuck it. And finally, three. Guys who will (A) fuck my ass, (B) let me fuck their ass, and (C) are generally attractive enough to even get to A and B."

"Ah, and this category, my category, evidently, is rare enough that you have never encountered one before? In the wild, so to speak?"

She chuckled at that but did not take her eyes off the screen. "Yes, so to speak."

She's gorgeous, John thought, just sitting there, effortlessly beautiful. Just looking at her naked body, curled up with legs pulled up onto the couch while she manipulated the controller. Ridiculous, really.

"At least not that I know of," she continued, "It's possible that any one of the many, many hot guys I have hooked up with were just waiting for the second date to give up that sweet, sweet ass."

"Oh, I see," John said. "So you never made it to a second date with anyone of these many, many hot guys, I guess? Good thing I am easier than most, or I never would have gotten any of that sweet, sweet cock."

"Eh, I don't know," she said. She had finished the race while John was still half a lap behind, so she put her controller down and actually looked at him while she spoke. "A second date is not entirely out of the question. If you're up for it, that is?"

He could tell she had tried to conceal it, but John had nevertheless detected a hint of hesitation in her final question.

"Oh, it's not out of the question for me, either." He smiled and she smiled back as the screen announced the race finished to no one in particular. "Besides, you have Nintendo. I am going to want a rematch."

"I would be down for rematch. Any time." She wiggled her hips as she said the word "rematch." After a few seconds of silence, she added "Tell you what. Winner of this grand prix gets to cum in the loser's asshole. How's that sound?" Her eyes flicked over to him.

He tossed the controller aside. "Oh, no," he said. "Looks like you're going to win, my controller just suddenly stopped working."