A Chance Meeting on the MTR

Story Info
A flash of red silky panties and a typhoon ...read on.
1.8k words
4.69
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day in China, and I was delighted to get back to Hong Kong to head to my Hotel for some normal food and maybe a massage.

It was around 21.00 and the train wasn't crammed full, and the seat opposite me was empty. I was checking messages on my phone, when I noticed a woman, very indelicately sit opposite me giving me a wonder view of her satin panties. She giggled and looked down.

For those unfamiliar with the MTR (mass transit railway) in Hong Kong, the seats are metal, and in this case, were slippery and as she focused on her phone, her thighs crossed enticingly, she slid lower, with her dress exposing beautiful smooth thighs and a tiny glimpse of panty. They looked satin, loose and sexy -- from the little glimpse I saw.

Anyway, we both alighted at West Kowloon, and she was clearly struggling with her heavy suitcase. Being a gentleman, I offered to help. Guilt for leaching over her most private place I guess!

We got talking, and as it turns out she spoke good English, and wasn't drunk as I first thought, but simply giggly by nature. Her name was Maggie- at least that's what her English name was and we decided to meet later for a drink as she was very interested in my cut glass British accent and improving her language skills!

We shared a cab to my Hotel in TST and she asked if she could stay and have that drink now as she had a long way to go on as she stayed somewhere near the airport. She was planning on changing lines at West Kowloon but we emerged right opposite the cab rank, and as we were chatting she seemed to lose focus of where she had to go

We headed to the bar, which was emptying due to the advanced hour. We shared a carafe of wine, she drank a little and we chatted a lot. She had previously been in a long term relationship with a Japanese guy living in Shenzhen but she had caught him lying, hence the suitcase and return to HK.

Typhoon Paolo was beginning outside as we tried unsuccessfully to get her a taxi home. I owned my own finance business, and wasn't short of money, so I offered to get her a room in my Hotel, my treat, but the best they could do was to upgrade my small suite into a two bedroom suite, with a lockable door, which she gratefully accepted. The bellhop took her bag upstairs, and they arranged to move all my items to the new suite as the hotel and surrounding hotels were so full due to cancelled ferry crossings and flights.

I don't drink a lot, neither did she, so we went on to jasmine tea and snacks.

After an hour or so, the room manager told me the room was ready, and up we went.

Maggie's phone went and she talked openly in English as seemingly her friend was asking if she was OK as she was also stuck in Kowloon. As it turned out she was her friend from her apartment block, and was just outside TST East station, a stones throw from where I was staying.

Maggie told her, she would ask me if it was OK with me as there would be an extra ' person' charge, if she could ride out the storm and stay with Maggie. I said- was fine as I had some work to do, but I couldn't get the vision of her silky red panties out of my mind!

I wondered if they were Thing or even better 70's style full panties.

Around an hour later, I had showered, answered some emails and heard talking through the door, which was locked on her side.

I got ready for bed, turned the main light off and with the bedside light started to read.

I heard whispering and giggling- I thought its nice that they don't want to disturb me, so giving them privacy, I switched off my light, called out 'Goodnight' and went to sleep. Whilst I am always up for fun, I am not a predator, and I was being respectful.

The Typhoon hit hard and it woke me up, In the small amount of light I noticed the door between the two rooms was ajar - clearly unlocked. Being a suspicious foreigner, I wondered if I was being robbed- but my watch and wallet were untouched on the main table -- so I got up and went to the bathroom to splash some cold water on my face as the A/C was not functioning correctly.

I heard soft breathing, and as I walked back to my bed, I heard a little gasp.

I went back to bed, I sleep naked and I was semi hard as the gasping continued. I turned my head and went to sleep. The noise from the Typhoons was overwhelming now, I heard them talking and their sidelight came on.

"Are you awake Michael?"

"Yeah- bad storm right?" I replied.

"Michael I'm making some tea- want to get 'decent' and join us? "

I replied in the affirmative and slipped a pair of jersey shorts and a T shirt on and wandered into the communal pat of the suite, an 8 setting table, and three huge sofas. Maggie came out in a short robe, and as it turned out those shiny satin panties, and her friend was already sitting there. She stood up, wearing a t shirt and presumably panties or shorts extended a hand and introduced herself as Sophie.

We chatted, drank tea and the storm raged outside- I stood up to looked out of the window, and both Maggie and Sophie came and stood either side of me very closely.

There seemed to be an air of sexual tension, it may have been the excitement of watching the storm raging, whilst safe and in a somewhat intimate environment, as none of us were wearing a lot, and I could sense arousal, certainly in my boxers!

One of them had tuned the TV into a music channel and Sophie drifted away and swayed with the music. Maggie and I turned round and she looped her arm through mine, as I watched Sophie swaying, with the slow beat, her unfettered boobs, Large for an Asian girl, moved enticingly with her.

Sophie took her tee shirt off, and danced facing away, with a pair of grey thong panties only. I turned round and Maggie had removed her robe, and was topless, but still wearing the red silky panties and she was walking towards Sophie.

Asian girls are different and can be more forward than western girls IF treated with respect and gently.

Maggie said: " These are the panties I caught you looking at " Do you want to look closely?"

I nodded, she slowly slid them down, they were catching in the middle and as they slid down, I noticed the seemed very wet and sticky. As they fell to her ankles, she flipped them with her foot and they flew towards me- I instinctively caught them, and they were wet and hot. Her beautifully hairy, Asian pussy was exposed for me to see and she walked towards me, my boxers tenting until my whole 9 inches were threatening to escape. She put her hands on my shoulders, staring into my eyes, her small breasts with long brown nipples were exposed for me to view and salivate over and as the A/C kicked in, they became crinkled and hard.

Sophie was dancing still but she turned round and walked towards me and I couldn't take my eyes of her tits. They must have been at least an E cup, not natural but who cares!

Her thong panties were tight, with a wet spot on the front.

Maggie turned around, stopping to kiss me gently on the lips, knelt down and lowered Sophie's panties, revealing a 5 inch hard cock.

She looked at me as she put the cock in her mouth, whilst her fingers teased Sophie's balls.

As a straight man living in Asia I learned to appreciate the joys of trans women, and as I watched the beautiful Maggie sucking Sophie's cock, I lowered my pants and removed my T shirt.

I sat on the edge of the spare King size bed in my part of the suite and watched and listed to the sounds of sex.

I felt very privileged.

Maggie sucked Sophie, and Sophie was massaging her tits. I wasn't invited to join, so I don't want to 'push my luck'.

This was a real turn on. After a while, Maggie came and sat next to me and massaged my heavy shaved balls, and stroked my cock.

Turning to face Sophie, with her gorgeous back and long black hair touching my chest, she shifted on to my lap, sinking her soaking wet pussy down on my cock, stopping half way down to adjust for the girth and length, Sophie walked towards and put her cock in Maggie's mouth for her to continue sucking.

Sophie leaned forward and kissed me with her plumped up soft lips, while Maggie moved gingerly up and down my cock. She was so wet I was struggling to remain inside her. She leaned back, resting her head on my shoulders and turn slightly to kiss me after Sophie.

Sophie moved towards Maggie's exposed bottom, and with pussy juice soaked fingers moved two fingers inside Maggie's tight arsehole.

I could see her face of ecstasy as she she felt the warm envelope of Maggie's' rectum stretching to accommodate her slim rigid fingers.

She raised her legs giving Sophie full access to her ass, and using some natural lube, pressed her cock into Maggie. I could fee this through the thin membrane inside here and between us we fucked Maggie. Maggie was squeezing her tits then Sophie's as she shuddered to a powerful orgasm then repeated this thunderous climax more than three times more. The final one being so powerful I again nearly slipped out of her velvet hairy Asian pussy.

Sophie was the first to climax inside her, I could feel the pulsing and thought I could even sense the hot cum as it shot up into Maggie's stretched rectum. This pushed me over the edge and I shot 6 powerful shots of hot cum deep inside her silky pussy.

We all collapsed on the bed kissing and touching, and as Maggie raised her legs, Sophie and I could see cum pouring out of both her holes, which Sophie licked up, and we shared a three way kiss, Sophie swallowing most.

I was getting my head around all this, a sneaky glance and some red silky panties on a train, a Super Typhoon and now this!

I was wondering what the rest of the night would bring.