A First Date with Daddy

Story Info
A submissive fucks her Daddy for the first time.
4.4k words
3.61
16.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My date and I were guided to our seats at the American-style food restaurant. It was our fourth date and we'd not gone all the way yet but I was ready to let him know that tonight could be the night if he wanted that.

We read over the menu and ordered our food then chatted about our day at work and other mundane things. There was a lull in the conversation, and I leaned forward then whispered, "You can fuck me tonight."

His face lit up and a huge smile appeared. "Go to the bathroom, use the family one, and leave the door unlocked," he instructed.

"We can't do that here!" I replied, my face turning a bright crimson color. I was ready to fuck him but not in such a public place.

"I will join you in two minutes," he said, then looked at me sharply. "I expect you to be on your knees, your moobs exposed for my pleasure. Do not disappoint me, slutty boy."

I stared at him, unbelieving his request and the reaction I was having to his stepping masterfully into the dominant role and being called slutty. I stood up and quickly made my way to the bathroom then closed the door behind me, leaving it unlocked.

I was breathless as I covered the floor with paper towels then knelt in the middle of the room and exposed my moobs. I couldn't believe I was doing this. There was a quick knock on the door. "Someone's in here," I called out. Wordlessly he opened the door and slipped inside.

"Oh god," he groaned when he saw me on my knees with my large moobs waiting for him. He locked the door then quickly unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor as he moved closer. His thick seven-inch cock was rock hard and oozing precum.

"Do you agree to submit to me right now?" he asked.

"Yes!" I answered quickly.

"The safe words are lemon to tell me you reached a limit, and tomato to stop everything. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." I replied then reached out and caressed his hard cock, my fingers running down the length of the shaft. His whole body reacted when I touched him. As I played with his cock with my hand, I licked my lips several times.

"Suck it," he ordered as he pressed the tip against my moistened lips.

I grinned then lightly licked the tip, swirling my tongue all over it as I wrapped my fingers around the shaft. He gasped then moaned loudly as he tried to push his cock into my mouth. I pressed back against his thigh with my free hand and continued to focus on the tip, my fist sliding up and down on the shaft.

"Suck my cock," he ordered again. I smiled then watched his face as I allowed his cock to slip past my lips and into my mouth.

He moaned loudly. "Your mouth feels amazing, cock sucking bitch."

My face grew redder with his words but I was so turned on by everything that was happening. He caressed my face with one hand as he slid the other through my hair, then made a fist in my hair so he could hold my head still as he slid more of his cock into my mouth.

"Oh god, your mouth is stretched so fucking wide," he whispered as he stared at his cock moving in and out of my mouth. He slowly forced more of his cock into my mouth then started to fuck it, his cock started to go down my throat further with each thrust.

I caressed his balls with one hand and placed my other hand on his thigh to keep my balance. His body was shaking as he fucked my mouth.

"So fucking good," he said. "Take it all ... touch your lips to the base."

He pulled out completely then slowly pushed his cock into my mouth until it filled it and went down my throat until my lips reached the base. He held it there for several seconds and I started to gag. "Oh yeah, bitch boy, that's fucking amazing. Does your jaw hurt?"

I nodded my head and he smiled. He let his cock slide out until just the tip was between my lips then started to jerk himself off. I swirled my tongue around the tip and licked the sensitive underside. His eyes were closed and his head was tossed back as his hand flew up and down the shaft.

Then he reached down with his other hand to tug on my nipples. "They're amazing," he said as he tried to lift my moobs by the nipples. I cried out around his cock and he smiled. He enjoyed hearing my reaction.

"Are you wet?" he asked. I nodded my head. I was so turned on that my juices were dripping down my thighs. "Good, I like knowing that."

He continued to fuck my mouth slowly for several more minutes as he tormented my nipples and breasts. He tugged and squeezed the nipples, smiling each time I moaned.

"Here it cums," he warned as he pulled his cock out and wrapped his fingers around the shaft. His fingers were a blur as he jerked himself off. "Hold your breasts up."

I cupped my moobs and held them up to him, almost as if they were an offering. The cum exploded from the end of his cock and he coated my moobs and face with the sticky mess.

"Rub it into your skin," he said as he stepped back to lean against the sink and recovered from his orgasm. I rubbed the cum into my breasts and chest, blushing as the liquids soaked into my skin. He watched to make sure I got it all then turned to moisten a paper towel. He handed it to me and I quickly cleaned his cum from my face.

"We should get back to the table so they don't think we ditched," I suggested.

"Your jacket is still on the chair," he replied as he helped me to stand. "Bend over and hold onto the edge of the sink."

"We don't have ...

"Do it now," he said, an edge to his voice. "I want to use my boy before I eat."

I held onto the edge of the sink as I bent forward, my full round ass sticking out and my moobs hanging freely. He moved next to me and pulled something from his coat pocket--it was a ball gag.

"I was going to use this later but I think we'll need it now," he said as he put it in place and tightened it in place. I tried to talk but could only make muffled words that made no sense. Wordlessly he pulled down my pants to expose my holes.

I watched his face in the mirror, our eyes meeting as he slid three fingers into my bonus hole and fucked me gently, slowly adding a fourth finger than the fifth one. I moaned loudly as he moved his hand in and out of me, my juices leaking around his and dripping on the floor.

"Do you like my hand in your needy hole?" he asked as he forced his entire hand into the moist warm hole.

"Yesh," I replied, still not able to to believe I was in a public bathroom being fisted by my date.

"Cum on my hand and we can go eat dinner," he said. "Then, later, after I finish tormenting your nipples I'll make your ass hole my cum bucket. Do you want to feel my thick cock in your tight ass?"

"Ohh yesh!"

He fucked my bonus hole harder as he reached under me and slapped my moobs. I moaned loudly. "Cum for me slutty boy, show me how much you want me to fill you with all my cum," he whispered into my ear, then I could feel his lips on my neck.

"Ophhhh fukkk," I gasped and I could feel my body shaking as I started to cum. He fucked my bonus hole faster as he found a nipple and tugged hard on it as he bit my shoulder near the base of my neck. It was too much for me to handle and my muscles tightened around his hand. "Mmph cummmmming!"

"That's a good boy ... my good boy," he said as he kissed his mark. I flinched from the pain and he smiled. "I'm going to pull my hand from your hole, and you're going to lick your cum from it. Then we'll go eat our dinner and then I'll take you home for dessert."

I nodded my head, my body still trembling from the orgasm. He pulled his hand out and it was dripping with my juices. "Get as much as you can. I want you to taste yourself mixed with your food."

He reached up with his other hand and released the ball gag then I quickly licked my juices from his hand. It wasn't my favorite thing to do but it was better than swallowing! When he was satisfied with my work he turned towards the sink and washed his hand.

I quickly pulled my pants up, my bonus hole still throbbing from the orgasm, as he pulled up his pants. I couldn't help but notice that he was rock hard again. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered, "You were a very good boy. I can't wait to reward you with an ass full of my cum."

I smiled up at him. "Thank you! I'm glad that I pleased you."

"Very much so. Now let's get back to the table before they think we left."

He was the first to leave the bathroom, then I followed a moment later. We got back to the table just as the waitress was bringing our food to the table. I smiled at him as we ate. I couldn't wait for dessert.

We finished dinner and our waitress asked if we wanted to have dessert. My date looked at me then winked before he answered. "I think we're going to have dessert at home."

The waitress hadn't missed the wink and laughed. "Let me get the check for you so you can get on with your evening."

My face turned bright red again with her words. I wasn't normally embarrassed by things like this and I wasn't sure what was going on, but I was definitely looking forward to whatever was going to happen for the rest of the evening.

He put cash down on the table after the waitress dropped off the check, then he guided me out to his car. "Are you ready to continue?" he asked as he pushed me back against the side of his car and pressed his body against mine.

"Yes, I am," I replied. I felt trapped but also safe with his body against me. He leaned down and kissed me as his hands slid behind me and found my ass, he rubbed and squeezed it as the kiss deepened.

The kiss ended and he asked, "Shall we go before I bend you over the hood of the car and take you where everyone can watch?"

I giggled nervously, both mortified and more than a bit turned on by the idea of it. "Yes, please!"

He opened the door and allowed me to get into the car before closing the door and getting in on the driver's side. The relatively short drive to his house was quiet with just the sound of the music playing on the radio to fill the void.

The butterflies in my stomach swirled as he pulled into the driveway and stopped the car. He leaned towards me and kissed me again as he groped my moobs over my shirt. "I'm so hard right now," he whispered against my lips. "I need to own your body. May I?"

"Please fuck me," I answered as I pressed my hand against the front of his pants and massaged his cock through the fabric. He moaned softly then kissed me again, harder than before, and forced his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues tangoed for several minutes and when we pulled away I could feel every ounce of my body tingling.

"Let's go inside. We need to be quiet going in as my roommate will probably be sleeping."

"Okay," I replied as we made our way into the house. He turned on his phone flashlight and led me through the house and up the stairs to his bedroom.

"He sleeps in the living room most nights after falling asleep while watching TV," he explained. I nodded as we climbed the stairs. "Here we are."

He reached into the room then flipped the switch and the lights flickered on. There was a full-size bed against one wall with a head- and footboard. Fabric ties were wrapped around each post with enough fabric to allow for different heights and positions. I was surprised to see that the bed was made, it was something I never bothered with. Maybe he wanted to make a good impression if he brought me home.

"Come here," he said. "Do you still give yourself to me for the evening?"

"Yes, I give myself to you," I replied. He kissed me then removed my shirt and bra to expose my moobs.

"I love how full and heavy they are," he said as he scooped them up in his hands and bounced them lightly. I closed my eyes as he lowered his mouth to one of the nipples and sucked on it hard. I breathed in deeply and moaned loudly. He switched to the other nipple then stood tall. "Look at me."

My eyes fluttered open and I looked into his eyes as he pinched the nipples in unison. I gasped loudly as my nipples were still sore from when I had used the nipple clamps on them the night before. He lifted my moobs up by the nipple and held them up, lightly bouncing them.

"Oh fuck," I whispered as he let them fall then lightly slapped the outside of each moob then moved his hand around the moobs, covering them with red handprints as they got the slaps got harder and overlapped. "Oh god ... please ... not so hard."

"I only listen to safe words naughty boy," he reminded me. I searched my brain for the safe words that he had told me about earlier and he eased off slightly. I must have looked completely at a loss for thinking as he offered, "Fruity safe words."

"Oh god ... fuck, fuck, fuck!" I cried out as the pain intensified. "Lemon!" I said as the clue finally triggered my memory.

He smiled and started to suck on the nipples again, being much more gentle. Fireworks were going off all over my body with the things he was doing to me.

"Lay on the bed with your head hanging over the edge," he ordered. When I started to undress he stopped me. "Leave your pants on for now, just lay on the bed, slutty one."

I moved into position then watched as he removed his clothes and I could see his hard cock again. I wasn't sure it could possibly be harder than it had been earlier in the bathroom but it definitely was. I could see the precum dripping from the tip.

He stepped towards me and pressed the head against my lips. "Open your mouth cock sucking bitch," he ordered. I moaned softly as I parted the lips and allowed him to push his cock into my mouth. I'd never had my mouth fucked like this before and it was very different, but I liked it.

"Your mouth is amazing," he said. "But your throat is even better."

I watched his balls come towards my face as he forced his cock down my throat. "That's a good cock sucker," he said. "Make Daddy's cock feel good."

He fucked my face for several minutes then buried it down my throat as he leaned forward and found my nipples again. He pinched and slapped the fat sacks. His cock made me gag and I called out, "Lmmun!"

"I want to dump my cum down your throat," he said. "But I'll follow your rules and dump all this wonderful cum deep in your ass. Stay on your back and move your ass to the edge."

It took me a minute to get turned around as my body was shaking with excitement. I let my legs hang over the edge then looked up at his face over my moobs and large round tummy. He practically ripped my pants off of me in his rush to expose my ass.

"Are you ready for my cock? I'm not going to hold back," he warned.

"Please fuck me!" I replied. As much as he might be needing to cum, I was pretty sure I needed it more. "Please ... don't tease me."

He lifted my legs and rested my shins against his chest, then he stepped forward and guided his cock to the entrance to my ass. I breathed in deeply as he forced his thick cock into the tight hole. "You're so tight," he said with a hint of awe in his voice.

I watched his face as he fucked me, my fingers pinching and tugging on my nipples. "That's a good boy, hurt those nipples for me," he said as he pulled nearly all the way out then slammed his cock back into me.

"Oh fuck, yes ... oh god. Please ... fuck me harder ... faster," I begged as I could feel my orgasm starting to grow. He rubbed his fingers over my pepper as he fucked my ass harder.

"Cum for me you cock sucking ass slut," he said as his breathing changed and I knew he was close. "I'm not going to be able to hold off much longer."

I closed my eyes and focused on the pleasure his fingers and cock were giving me. "Oh god ... yes ... yes ... YES! I'm cumming,"

"Here it comes," he announced and I could feel his cock head flare as he exploded deep in my ass. "Oh yes ... so good ... milk my cock ... make me feel good."

I was thankful for the ass exercises I did daily on my commute to work as I was easily able to squeeze his cock and keep him cumming longer than I had expected. When he was done he let my legs fall to the side and he laid across my body.

"That was amazing," he said as he burrowed his face in the nook between my head and shoulder. I gasped when he bit the base of my neck, marking me again.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as his teeth hit the same mark as earlier in the evening.

"I don't want you to forget how good this was," he said with a huge smile.

He let his cock fall from my ass and he laid on the bed, then he pulled me close to him. "I need to rest for a bit, then I'm going to fuck you again."

I smiled and snuggled against him. "Sounds fantastic," I replied and rested my head on his chest. I dozed off wondering what he had in store for me.

I woke up a short time later and wasn't sure where I was for a few seconds then I could feel my date moving and remembered where I was. "Hi there," I said as I opened my eyes and stretched. I realized that the movement was his hand on his cock.

"I'm glad you're awake again, I'm ready to go again," he replied.

"I need to wee. Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall and to the left."

"Thanks!" I quickly slipped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I did my business then used my finger as a toothbrush to freshen up my mouth.

When I returned to the bedroom, he was standing next to the bed and his cock was standing at attention. "Do you still give yourself to me?" he asked. I nodded my head. "Lay down in the middle of the bed."

I climbed into place then he tied my wrists to the bedpost so that I couldn't easily move. I tested the knots and he chuckled. "They're secure," he said. "I was a boy scout and have the advance knots badge."

I laughed at the joke then looked into his eyes, wondering what he was going to be doing to my body. He didn't keep me waiting long.

He climbed back onto the bed and knelt by my head. He turned my head to face him then pressed the tip of his cock against my lips. I parted them to allow his cock to have access to my mouth and he moaned softly as the warmth wrapped around his hardness.

"Your mouth is so nice," he said as he reached down to play with my nipples as he slowly fucks my face. "I could do this all night but then you'd end up with a mouthful of my cum and we can't have that."

His precum was enough to make me start to gag and I was relieved when he pulled his cock out of my mouth. He reached under the pillow and pulled out the ball gag from earlier and nipple clamps.

"I don't want you to wake up my roommate," he said as he put the ball gag in place securely. "If you can't say lemon, you can tap my leg twice. If you need to stop completely, say tomato or tap three times. If I don't stop, do it again until I stop. I don't want you to go beyond what you're comfortable with. Do you understand?"

My body was a live wire as I nodded my head. I couldn't wait to see what he did next. His attention moved back to my moobs and he slapped them, alternating the strength behind each one as he spread them around my moobs. I cried out at the harder ones then followed it by a moans of pleasure. He slipped the clamps onto the nipples and tightened them.

"Oh fccck," I whimpered.

He picked up the flogger that was hanging off the back side of the headboard. He let it softly fall across my moobs then he let it fall on my thighs. I cried out as the strands landed on the soft skin of my inner thigh.

"Such a good slutty boy, taking his 'beating' like a man," he said. "Do you like the feel of the flogger on your body?"

I nodded my head, and tried to smile but it was nearly impossible with the ball gag.

As he continued to flog me he said, "I can't wait to make you my cumbucket and watch my cum drip out of you."

I whimpered at his words and actions. It was amazing to be treated like this and I was in heaven. He set the flogger down then moved down the bed and parted my legs and laid between them. I moaned loudly when his fingers parted my lower lips and he licked and sucked on my pepper.

12