A First Date with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh goph!" I said as my body reacted strongly to what he was doing. It was the first time anyone had done that to me and it was more amazing feeling than I could have imagined. Then he slid a couple of fingers into my bonus hole and started finger fucking me as he sucked me off.

"Um going to cum," I cried out as my body tensed and I could feel all the fluids in my body rushing to my groin. I was sopping wet and his fingers made squelching noises as he moved the faster in and out of my bonus hole.

"Cum for you daddy, boy," he said then sucked hard on my pepper.

"Ohhh fck! Yesh, yesh, yesh!" I said as I lifted my hips from the bed and pressed my groin against his face. He continued to eat me out and finger fuck me. I rode the waves of orgasms and was exhausted by the time he moved to his knees.

"Are you ready to be Daddy's cumbucket?" he asked as he moved his hand up and down his cock to spread the precum down the shaft, not that he was going to need to be lubed up. My bonus hole was drenched.

"Yesh!"

He moved his body closer to my groin then drove his thick cock deep into my bonus hole. I moaned loudly as he used me as his sex toy, his focus totally on this plasure as he drove his cock in and out of me. He leaned over my large round stomach and pulled the nipple clamps off with his teeth then sucked hard on the nipples.

"Ohhh fck, fck, fck," I cried out as he sucked harder on them and scraped his teeth over the tender flesh. Then he rested his whole body over mine, trapping me against the bed in a sort of hot, sexy cocoon. He nuzzled my neck then found the spot he'd bit me before and bit me one more time.

"Owwwww! FCK!" I cried out and it triggered another orgasm.

My bonus hole clenched his cock as he fucked me harder and faster, getting close to his happy ending. "Slutty naughty boy! You're going to make me cum and fill my cumbucket with so much cum. Do you wanna be filled with Daddy's seed?"

"Yesh! Phlease!"

He focused on fucking me and cumming. "Here it comes!" he announced then I could feel his cock head flare as he started to fill me.

I tightened my bonus hole around him and milked his cock dry. He rested against me as he recovered from his orgasm. I smiled at him when he finally lifted his head. "That was wonderful," he said, then kissed me softly, the ball gag still firmly in place.

"Yesh," I replied. He chuckled then removed the ball gag and set it to the side. "Thank you! That was amazing."

My date slowly slid out of me then watched as his cum flowed out of my bonus hole. "A lovely sight," he said and I blushed a bright red. He laid next to me and held me close. "Can you spend the night?"

I nodded my head, my brain already in sleep mode. I snuggled against him and faded to sleep.

12