All Comments on 'A First For The Ages'

by nochance69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey, it was pretty good.

The pace and seduction was pretty good however it did seem kind of rushed to the finish. What persuaded the girlfriend to decide he was the going to be the lucky one? Your story made her sound easy but overall it was a good story.

lisa4210lisa4210over 12 years ago
that was gr8

I really liked it! the details and everything was incredible, a very nice story. Hope you continue to writer the next chapter of these 2 characters.

xoxo L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story - very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GOOD FOR A ONE-PAGE STORY

Rebecca had a lucky first time because Chance was not one of these who went for his own pleasure, leaving her hanging. He got her aroused, wet and ready plus went slow. Also they were not cramped up in the back seat of a car. Although it would have been better in a bed.

Being one page, there was not time to let us know the back story and why he seemed to know what he was doing (as opposed to an inexperienced person who does not know better than to just go for his own orgasm), nor time to find out why she is so willing to give both her virginity and oral.

I think first time stories are unrealistic when they go beyond one-time missionary to also include oral for her and oral for him (especially think that gals are seldom ready for a blow job that soon) and breast sex, especially to climax (and definitely not in her mouth). But I suppose that the very actions that make it unrealistic are the ones that make it hot.

But I liked it, helped by having noticed that there are two follow-up stories.

Actually, I read the two-part threesome story first, where, now married to Rebecca, she gleefully shares him with her friend. Nice!

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous