A First Kiss to Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
My first foursome.
4.2k words
4.45
7.4k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccitydude
ccitydude
25 Followers

I worked as a Blackjack dealer at various casinos around town for about 30 years. There were many opportunities for hooking up over the years, some I took advantage of and some I didn't. One quiet afternoon, Kit came up to my table and sat down. I'd seen her around some but had never spoken to her. She was mildly attractive; kind of tall, a few extra pounds but she carried them well. She had very impressive tits. Not huge or anything, but very shapely and standing tall on her chest. She always wore a tight mini skirt, so I knew she had thick thighs and a lovely, round ass. I was glad I had a chance to see her up close.

There was only one other player at the table when Kit sat down, so we were easily able to get acquainted. We chatted a bit, flirted some and generally got to know each other a little better. After a while the other player left and we got serious. The flirting got a bit heavier, and the chat had more innuendo and spice. She opened a couple of buttons on her blouse and leaned well forward. Her tits looked even better in person, if you will. I made sure she saw me staring at them and smiling. She actually said, "I'm glad you like them. I hope you get a chance to know them better." Oh, I did.

We continued to chat and at one point she asked my opinion on how to play a certain hand. "Should I go this way or the other?"

I said, "You really could go either way." I leaned closer to her and lowered my voice and said, "But I like to go both ways."

"Both ways?" she asked.

"I go both ways. It opens up many more opportunities."

"So, you fuck men AND women?"

"Mostly women. But a little man meat from time to time really gets my fires burning, adds a little spice to the stew."

She leaned back in her seat, sat up straight, and said, "Hmmmmm. I know a couple who might just want to meet you, with me, of course." I said that it sounded good to me, set it up. We agreed to meet at the bar when my next break came.

After about 10 minutes, I left the pit and headed for the main bar. I saw Kit on a barstool waiting for me. She had one leg resting on the stool brace and the other hanging down loose, so I had plenty of leg to admire and even a little skirt gap to fantasize over, just the tiniest glimpse of white under her skirt. I approached her and we did a little cheek bump. She told me it was all set up and all she needed was to know when I got off work. I told her 6 PM and she agreed to pick me up in the back parking lot of the casino.

But I was curious. How had this arrangement come about so easily? We had just met and now we were setting up a foursome for 2 or 3 hours from now. Kit told me that she had known Tony and Belinda for several years and that recently they had begun to become more intimate. To the point that they had several threesomes together in the last year or so. Since Tony was also bi, they had hoped that Kit could find a man to bring in for a fourth. Kit hadn't met anyone who might be interested and that she liked enough to try. Until me.

"When you stared down my blouse and you boldly made it clear how much you liked what you saw, I knew I wanted to fuck you." She whispered in my ear. "And when you said you go both ways, then I knew I had to make a phone call. How does that sound?"

I shook my head once and said, "It sounds great, but I hope we don't turn it into a disaster. It could be messy. I really do want to fuck you and get to know every inch of your tits and discover what other mysteries we might uncover. But this is a little scary."

"I think that as long as you can suck a cock with all those tits and pussies around, we'll be OK."

"I can suck a cock, that's the easy part." I kissed her cheek and said, "I'll see you at 6."

I thought my shift was never going to end. I couldn't concentrate. I made mistakes. I had a hard time taking care of my players because my mind really was somewhere else. 6 o'clock finally rolled around and I got ready to leave. I put my gear in my locker, grabbed my jacket and left out the back door.

I saw Kit waiting by her car a few yards away in the parking lot. Even from where I was, I saw that things had changed. She still wore the same short, tight skirt she had on earlier, but she had removed her bra and wore the sheerest blouse you could imagine. Even from 30 feet away her tits were perfectly visible. And were even more impressive than I imagined. Her nipples were totally on high beam and looked like they could poke holes in her blouse. All I wanted to do was run to her, give her a big kiss and bury my face and hands in her heavenly breasts. But this was my place of work, and she was a customer, so prudence dictated that I simply greet her and get in the car.

She smiled, understood, and got in the driver's side and drove to the far end of the parking lot, well away from prying eyes, and parked the car. She turned towards me in her seat, opened a couple of top buttons, and said, "They're all yours. You have unlimited access to my boobs for the rest of the night." Now I'm not a teenager anymore, haven't been for some time, so I didn't need to just jump over and maul her. I lovingly reached into her blouse and held what may have been the closest thing to a perfect tit I have ever held. It was soft and yet firm at the same time. It didn't sag, it just sat there perfectly. The nipple was small but nearly as hard as a pebble. Lovely. I gave her nipple a light squeeze, her tit a light tap, and I tried to sit back in my seat.

"One more thing," she said. She took my hand and placed it between her legs, right up against her pussy. I thought, "This is nice." I discovered right away that she wasn't wearing panties and that her pussy was as wet as the Carson River. And smooth as a baby's bottom. I didn't know long it had been since she last shaved her pussy, but the time had to be measured in hours, not days. She held my hand hard against her pussy, and I slipped a finger into her wet hole. I finger fucked for a bit and I believe she had a tiny orgasm. Way too hot.

I said, "Take us somewhere I can eat this pussy, this is too wet and smooth to waste."

"Later. Don't worry, you'll eat this pussy, believe that. But we'll save it for an ice breaker." I had no idea what she meant by an ice breaker, but I was content to wait and see.

"There's one more thing," she said. "I've never watched a man suck cock before. I've seen pictures and videos, but never the real thing. Never right in front of my face. I hope you and Tony can get together and suck each other, 'cause I think I'll cum my brains out just watching."

After that, how could I say no? "Then sucking cock is at the top of my list of things to do tonight. I hope you can get right down there with me, give me tips or at least cheer me on. And if you want to diddle while I'm sucking, I hope you'll do it right in front of my face. That would be hot."

She had one more request. "When Tony does cum in your mouth, don't swallow it. Save some for us to snowball. I want to taste his cum in your mouth. And we can swallow it together."

Again, who could say no? "Let's get going. No need to wait any longer. I want to eat your pussy so bad my tongue is twitching. Let's do this."

She put the car in drive and off we went.

We didn't go far from the casino when we pulled into a driveway and parked. The house was smallish, neat and tidy, the yard was well maintained, and the house had been recently painted. All in all, a very lovely home in which to experience my first bi (or any other) foursome.

(At this point I want to insert a bit of autobiography. It doesn't pertain directly to the story, but it does give some insight to what I was feeling as these events unfolded. Up until the day of this story I had never had sex with more than one person at a time. Hetero or Homo. I've never had the experience of another person, man or woman, watching what I was doing. Or participating in what I was doing. I've sucked cock and I've fucked pussy. But I've never sucked cock while a woman was riding my own cock. I could only imagine doing 69 with a guy while watching our women doing 69 with each other. To say I was a little tingly with anticipation would be putting it mildly, to say the least.)

We got out of the car and walked up to the entryway together. By the time we got to the front door, Tony had already opened it and welcomed us in. Belinda was standing just behind Tony and welcomed us with a big smile. Kit gave both our hosts very big hugs and very serious kisses. She even gave Belinda a hearty butt squeeze. For a moment I felt a bit forgotten. But then Kit introduced us around. I shook Tony's hand and gave Belinda a small hug and a kiss on her cheek.

Tony showed into the house, we all chatted about how nice it was, Tony and Belinda were both pretty average looking people. He was tall, hair thinning on top, a mild softening just above his belt. He looked like a regular guy. Belinda was similar. She was a little short, full figured, but with a round butt to die for. I understood why Kit gave her ass a squeeze when they greeted each other. I couldn't wait to squeeze her butt myself. Tony asked if we wanted drinks, and we sat down in the living room in that awkward way you do when first meeting people.

"Well," said Kit, "I'm glad I brought an ice breaker. Matt's been dying to eat my pussy since I picked him up from work. I'd say now is a good time to let him."

With that, she sat back in the chair, pulled her skirt up over her butt, spread her legs and told me to start eating. Not needing any further encouragement, I got down on my knees in front of Kit, spread her knees a bit further apart and dove in. I could see before I even touched her that she was soaking wet. She smelled good from a foot away. I licked up her slit a couple of times to see how aroused she was and to my surprise her pussy lips opened up like a morning glory. I was not going to have any trouble finding her clit as it already stood out proudly over the top of her slit.

I began eating some of the best pussy I've ever had. She tasted a little musky, just enough to remind you that this was cunt, not a fig. You all know how to eat pussy so I'm not going to give you lick by lick description of our fun. Suffice to say that she dug it.

Meanwhile, Tony and Belinda also knelt on the floor, each on either side of me. Tony put his hand inside my pants and began stroking my cock. Belinda, on the other side, reached up to play with Kit's tits and to kiss and nibble my ear. This was getting intense. Then Belinda whispered in my ear, "Kit really likes it when you push a finger up her asshole." And proceeded to tongue fuck my ear. I pushed my social finger up Kit's pussy to get it good and wet, and then began teasing and pushing on her rosebud.

Kit squealed, " Quit fuckin' around and stick that finger up my ass, you won't break it." I slowly shoved my finger as deep into her ass as it would go. She responded by bucking and howling and just generally having a great time.

Belinda kissed my ear again and whispered, "See, I told you. Kit is a real butt slut. Oh, and if it should come up later, I am too." More tongue in my ear. I'm really glad I came tonight.

Tony and Belinda worked to take my pants and underwear off. I lifted my knees off of the floor and they got the job done. Now Tony could get serious about my cock. He took it in his mouth and slowly sucked in and out. I was in bliss. Sweet pussy in my mouth, my finger up a tight ass, and the beginnings of a good blowjob on my cock.

Was that enough? Nope. Belinda got her finger good and wet in Kit's pussy and began to finger MY ass. Now I love ass play. But this was too much. I asked Tony and Belinda to stop so I could finish with Kit before I came myself. They laughed, and slowed their ministrations to a stop, so I could focus my energies on my pussy dinner.

It wasn't long before Kit came with a roof raising orgasm. She howled and squirmed and gushed pussy juice all over my face. She began to calm down and I started to back away a bit. She said, "Don't you move that finger until I'm done." She finally settled down. She had a huge grin on her face and she silently mouthed, "Thank You." She grabbed the hand with the imbedded finger and slowly pulled it from her asshole. She looked at my finger and said, "You'll be back. Don't you worry." And began laughing.

I sat back on my butt, wrapped my hands around my knees and pulled them up to my chest. Kit sat up straighter in the chair but kept her legs wide apart so I

could continue to enjoy the view and enjoy it I did. A couple of times she would hold my head with both hands, give a little shake, and tell me it was soooooo good.

I just grinned and blushed. Tony and Belinda stood up began puttering around with drinks and couch cushions and generally just bringing things down to normal. We all chuckled and relaxed after that amazing "ice breaker".

Belinda came over and couched down in front of Kit, between her legs. She leaned in and gave Kit a sweet kiss and asked, "Did that finish you off or are you ready for some more?" Kit sat up, gave Belinda a huge kiss, tongue and all. "Do I want more? Lets get fucking."

With that, Belinda stood up and with her best cheer leader smile said, "Then let's get to the bedroom. I still want to watch Matt suck Tony off, and I hope he'll have a little bit left for me. C'mon. Let's go."

Tony and Belinda were still dressed. My pants were gone so I took my shirt off and I was naked. Kit stood up and took off her skirt. She left the sheer blouse on and open. Fuck, she was sexy. We followed Belinda to the back bedroom. There was a king-sized bed that nearly filled the room. Tony and Belinda got undressed and we all hopped onto the bed. Neither Tony nor I were going to win a big cock contest, but I liked the look of his dick; it was stiffening, and I was looking forward to playing with it. Belinda was a little plump, but she had some lovely b-cup tits. I really hoped to get my hands on her.

We all got on the bed, and as the old joke goes, we all knew what to do but we didn't know where to begin. I knew what the main event was, so I leaned over to Kit, squeezed her left tit and said, "This all for you, baby." I pushed Tony down onto his back and began to play with his cock. I released Kit's tit and began to stroke Tony in earnest. I brought my mouth down to his cock, licked the head a bit and then sucked his cock into my mouth. He wasn't really big so I able take it all the way down. I began sucking his cock, up and down, up and down. His moans told me I was on the right track.

Now, Kit lay her head down on Tony's belly, her face right up against mine. She told me that this was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. She began kissing my face, my ears, my neck, and even played with my butt cheeks and asshole. I never felt anything like this in my life, she wasn't interested in Tony's cock, just me and the fact that I was sucking Tony's cock. "Fuck, suck him deep. All the way down.

I want to suck his cum off your tongue. Fuck, this is hot. I've got fingers in both of my holes, and I don't know when I've been more turned on. Fuck."

Belinda sat down on Tony's face and that's the last I saw of her. All I could see was Tony's cock and Kit's face. This was a most unusual blowjob.

With Belinda's moaning, Kit's kisses, probing and dirty talk, and Tony's thrusting I got a little lost. I no longer felt in charge of this blowjob. At one point Tony pulled almost all of the way out of my mouth and paused for moment. When he pushed back, he began cumming. Some went down my throat, but most stayed in my mouth. It didn't taste bad, it tasted like cum. He gave me three or four ropes and then collapsed back on the bed. I liked it.

Kit realized what had happened and she put her mouth on the bottom of Tony's cock, slowly moved up to my mouth, and pushed my head back such that Tony's cock fell out of my mouth to be replaced with her open mouth. We kissed joyously. I shoved my cum coated tongue as far into her mouth as I could. She sucked as much cum off of my tongue as she could. We traded his cum back and forth until it all just mixed with our saliva. We broke our kiss, laid back and swallowed whatever was left. I didn't realize that she had been diddling herself the whole time. With a mouthful of my spit and Tony's cum she came hard. I wondered if she was ever going to take her finger out of her pussy, she just kept grinding. She finally relaxed and her arms fell to her side. She smiled, looked at me and again said thank you.

I slid off of Tony and he moved up to attend to his wife. Kit and I rolled together, kissing and fondling each other like proper lovers should. She and I were both a bit sweaty and slippery, but it felt wonderful. She told me that she really enjoyed the cum kiss and while she hoped that she might enjoy more, she didn't want me thinking that was the only part of this encounter she enjoyed.

I asked her, "Do you realize that in this entire day, from when we met in the casino until now, our first kiss included a mouthful of Tony's cum? For whatever reason we didn't kiss in the early hours. Since a snowball was important to you, I decided I wasn't going to kiss you until I had more to offer than just me."

"Oh. My. God. That's right. Things moved so quickly that we never got the chance to just neck and play with each other. Know this. This was a first kiss to remember. You are a very clever man."

"Tony's cum is tasty, isn't it?" We both agreed that Tony's cum was, indeed, tasty. Belinda came over and kissed us both, trying to get the last bit of his cum from our mouths and lips. When she was done, she sat up and said, "Everyone has cum except Matt and I aim to fix that.

"Sounds good to me." I was eager to get my hands on Belinda and get my rocks off, on or in her.

She pointed out that none of us had fucked tonight, That everything so far was oral, and that we should carry on and have an oral only night. It was certainly OK with me, but I had one further stipulation.

"You bragged earlier. Let's see if you can put your money where your mouth is. Or where it might be later (heh, heh)." I crawled over to Belinda and pulled her up onto all fours. Her ass was lovely, and I got that butt squeeze I had envied earlier. I signaled Kit to come closer and I pushed my middle finger as far up her, still, wet pussy as I could. When I pulled it out my finger was dripping with pussy juice. I reached over and began to massage Belinda's asshole. She immediately pushed her ass back on my finger. I got the message and shoved my finger as far up her ass as it would go. She continued to push and even bounced on my finger.

"You really are a butt slut, aren't you?" She simply grunted and continued to bounce. I maneuvered my head under her pussy, and with my anal fucking finger, I pulled her pussy down onto my mouth. She moved around and found my cock and shoved her mouth down on it as far as it would go.

Then, I don't know where she got the lube, but she began fingering my ass. And wasn't gentle either. She pushed her finger as far up my ass as she could and began moving her finger around and in and out and just finding every nook and cranny she could find.

Now you'd think that a sloppy, messy 69 with anal fingers would be a good enough way to carry on. Wrong. Kit joined me at Belinda's pussy and we licked and sucked her pussy together. Tony joined Belinda at my end, and they shared my cock back and forth.

With a finger up her ass and two tongues licking her pussy, and a finger up MY ass and two mouths sucking my cock, it didn't take long for us to cum. It was explosive. Belinda gushed pussy juice out and Kit and I feasted like it was our first meal in days. Meanwhile I came hard but I had no idea whose mouth got the cum. I could hear them kissing and slurping away, sharing however much I shot. It was very nasty and very hot.

ccitydude
ccitydude
25 Followers
12