A First Kiss to Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or two we all settled back, breathing deeply and just coming down from a very hot fuck. Belinda came over and gave me a sweet kiss with just a taste of my cum. I said thank you and crawled over to Kit.

We stretched out together and began hugging and kissing. I played with her ass and kissed her tits. We kissed and talked about our evening. She told me again how much she enjoyed watching me suck cock, how much it turned her on.

"I suspect I'll have that image in mind for my next few solos."

I licked her nipple and said, "You can think about me sucking cock anytime you want. I just hope we can do it again for real. I loved how you were all over my face while I was sucking Tony. And you talk dirty real good."

Belinda sat up and said, "Well, that was great. And I want to do it again real soon. But we all have to get up and go to work tomorrow and I've got stuff to do around here, so what say we call it a night." We all got up and got dressed. Kisses and hugs all around. And Kit and I left.

But that wasn't the end of our evening together. You'll have to wait for part 2.

12