A First Time for Everything

Story Info
A friend sets up a man's first interracial gay experience.
5k words
4.68
21.2k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been intrigued with interracial sex almost all of my life. I could remember being aroused watching "Soul Train" on TV as a teen, with those sexy couples dancing so provocatively. I was drawn to them in a unique way. Black people have turned me on for many years.

I have to say "people" because I thought it was just women until I was in my early 20's, that's when I discovered that black men had a power over me as well. When I discovered interracial porn, watching a well-endowed black man fuck or being sucked by a white woman was a huge turn-on for me. By the time I was 25, I was fantasizing about sucking a big black cock myself.

I kept this potent fantasy to myself. As far as my friends and family knew, I was 100% straight but secretly I had dreamed of having sex with an endowed black man. Not a white man or a black man who was my size or smaller. My fantasies always involved a well hung African American. My attraction even motivated me to get white women to share this desire with me. Through my adult life, I would from time to time meet a white woman who I got to confess her interracial fantasies.

It really wasn't difficult once they found out I was into mixed race sex and wouldn't judge them harshly if they confessed it as well. I had fun telling different women fantasies about them fucking a huge black cock. In reality I was projecting my own passion, but they enjoyed the stories. It wasn't until I met Linda when I was 44 years old, that I had someone literally turn the table on me and help me explore my greatest fantasy.

Linda was a co-worker that I befriended, we would talk often. After a year of knowing her, our conversations got personal and intimate. I found out that Linda was in a sexless marriage, after 3 kids and 20 years of marriage, her husband barely touched her. I was amazed by this because Linda was very attractive for a woman in her early 40's. She confessed that she was hornier than she had ever been in her life but when I suggested we have sex, she turned me down.

I wasn't completely deterred by her rejection and one afternoon, when she was alone at her house, a phone conversation revealed her true desire. In our talk I had told her that I had sex with women of color, including black and Hispanic women. Linda perked up and asked if the sex was different with a black woman than with a white woman. I told her it could be magical, if you were into mixed-race sex.

Linda asked more and more questions, honestly captivated by the fact that I had crossed racial lines. She seemed amazed by the experiences that I had with women of color. I had to ask her, "Have you ever been with a black man?"

"Oh goodness, no!" She replied, almost aghast at the thought, but I could sense something was there. It only took a few more questions and a little suggesting when Linda confessed that she had her hand in her pants, rubbing her clit. We had a hot and heavy bout of phone sex, with Linda confessing that she has always wanted to have sex with a black man.

I can still remember her screaming "I love big black cock!", as she came intensely on the phone. That afternoon turned into several sessions of steamy phone sex with Linda. The subject was always her taking on one or two hung black men and ended with her cumming two or three times. I would call once every couple of weeks, with Linda ready and willing to masturbate with me on the phone while I provided an interracial fantasy. They even continued after both of us left the job we worked at.

I knew I created a BBC fan who relished having her bi-monthly release with a man willing to listen to her confess her desire to suck and fuck a big black cock. What I didn't see coming was how much she truly wanted one.

One day I dialed Linda up and I was especially horny, my cock was already hard before I heard her voice. When she answered, her voice was animated. "Roger! You'll never believe what I did!"

"What?" I asked intrigued.

"I met a black man and we had sex!!" She gleamed in excitement. Part of me was upset that I never was able to score with her, I always figured she couldn't pull the trigger on a full-fledged physical affair, but in reality, I figured the only thing that would get her to cheat on her husband was her one true fantasy.

Linda told me that a chance encounter at a grocery store led to her giving her phone number to the black man that was hitting on her. They made a "date" to meet in the parking lot of a local park, where she gave him a blow job. A couple of nights later, they hooked up at a motel just outside of town.

She went on and on about how huge his cock was, her vibrant description of how long and thick it had caused me to jerk off to her story. I never heard her so happy and excited. She claimed the two outings with this guy whose name was De'Andre was the best sex she had ever had. She gave me all of the details and I realized she was masturbating to her story as well. We came within seconds of each other.

Over the next couple of months, whenever Linda hooked up with De'Andre, she would call me the next day and tell me about the sex they had. She couldn't get over how huge he was and I never tired of hearing her brag about how wonderful of a lover he was. Finally, after one incredible story, I dropped my defenses and told her how lucky she was to find a black man with a cock like De'Andre had.

"Yeah, I am so glad you got my nerve up to make me want to meet a black man. If you never had those talks with me, I probably would have walked away from him that day at the supermarket. You made my curiosity too strong to deny." Linda confessed.

"No, I'm serious. I envy you." I slipped.

"What do you mean?" She asked puzzled.

I had my cock in my hand, working up a nice little orgasm and was in an open, relaxed mood, so I explained. "I have always wanted to try a big black cock myself."

There was a long silence and then Linda said in a puzzled manner. "Do you mean you want to have sex with a black man?"

"Yes." I answered truthfully. It seemed like minutes for her to respond, even if it was probably seconds.

"Oh wow." Linda suddenly asked me to expound on my confession and I realized she was stroking along with me. I admitted to having my interracial fantasy with a black man since I was in my 20's and how often I have jacked off thinking about going down on a big black cock.

"You would love De'Andre's cock!" She again bragged. She went on to tell me even more details of the incredible power and ability of this man's penis. It really made me as curious as ever to try a black cock.

Although it was the first time I had ever confessed my own BBC fantasy to another person, I put it out of my mind until the next week when I received a call from Linda. "Did you really want to suck a big black cock?" She asked.

"I really do. I've wanted to for years, but I am afraid to try." I told her.

Linda told me that a few weeks ago De'Andre admitted that he had sex with a white couple in where the husband sucked his cock, sharing it with his wife. She said De'Andre admitted that he enjoyed having the white man suck his cock. He could entertain the idea of doing it again.

She also told me that after my admission to my fantasy, she had thought about De'Andre and knew he had the perfect cock to fulfil my fantasy with. She told me she just talked to him and he would be texting me soon. I was stunned, nervous and elated all at the same time. My greatest fantasy, the one that put butterflies in my stomach might actually happen.

It was only 5 minutes into our conversation that I got a text. I told Linda something came in and she told me she was going to let me chat with him. It read.

I replied.

He asked.

I told him honestly.

I told him I was working but I was off tomorrow. He said he could come by in the afternoon, at 1pm. I told him that would be fine. After the chat I was a nervous wreck. A black man was coming over to my apartment tomorrow and we were going to have sex! I tossed and turned all night long.

The next day I was still very edgy. I had showered twice before noon. Just as I got out of the shower a second time, I received a text. , it read.

I answered.

I think he was making sure there were no misunderstandings.

I wasn't sure what to say, I decided with a direct response.

There was a long pause, minutes went by and I almost regretted typing what I did until I got the text,

In a thrilled & frantic manner, I ran through my apartment seeing what I should do to prepare for company. My place wasn't messy or uninviting nor was I sure what he was expecting. Would we use my bedroom? My bathroom? I thought about the times I had sex with women and prepared my apartment as if I might have a female guest.

My cock would get extremely hard thinking about what might be in store for me. A couple of times, I almost dropped my pants to jack off it was driving me so crazy how turned on I was. But I held off, I had to enjoy this moment the right way. It was almost 1 o'clock, De'Andre would be here soon.

By 1:20 I was steaming. I was being stood up and my fantasy wasn't going to happen. I was about to call Linda to tell her how lousy of a friend she had, when suddenly there was a knock on the door. My anger instantly turned into unbelievable exhilaration, I noticed my hand shaking when I reached for the doorknob.

When I swung it open, my stomach started to churn in a nervous fit immediately. Standing in front of me was a tall, brawny black man. Linda told me he was intimidating in stature but at 6'4" and being built like a linebacker, De'Andre was simply an imposing figure.

"Roger?" He queried.

"Yes, you must be De'Andre." I tell him. He extends his hand out to shake mine, and even his handshake is impressive. I invite him in my apartment, he has no idea how weak my legs feel right now. As I walk behind him, I try to imagine how huge that cock must be. Although Linda described it in unbelievable depictions, seeing him in person, it could be true.

"Linda has spoken highly of you." I blurt out as he enters my living room.

"She told me it was you that helped her get the nerve to meet black men, so I guess I should thank you." He says to me as he slides my coffee table to the side, leaving a wide-open space in the middle of my living room. "She also told me this is something you have always wanted to do."

I couldn't think of a better response and simply said, "Very much so." As De'Andre stood in front of the sofa, I thought I should be a good host. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Tell you what" he responded, "I don't have a lot of time. How about we just start."

"Um...ok." I wasn't sure what to do next. I was a nervous wreck to begin with, plus I had no idea how this should start. De'Andre simply stood there, waiting for me to make some sort of move. I was frozen in sheer bewilderment with a powerful dose of uneasiness.

"Maybe you should get on your knees." He suggested.

"Oh, oh sure." I clumsily responded. I stood in front of him and kneeled down, my head facing his hips. I was only a foot away, I wasn't sure if he was going to undo his pants or wanted me to. I looked up to De'Andre and he had a strange look in his eyes, like a predator eying his prey. I felt even more intimidated with powerful arousal. His look electrified me. He nodded to me to undo his pants and my hands went up to open them.

I continued to glance up to De'Andre as I undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. It was then that I could see the outline of something big in his jeans, my heart started to pound as I realized I was looking at his cock. I was already convinced that Linda hadn't quite prepared me for what I was about to encounter.

De'Andre appeared to be in his 20's and as I unzipped his pants, it occurred to me that Linda never told me his age. "How old are you De'Andre?" I asked as I opened his pants.

"25." He answered. I could see his pubic hair and I discovered the young man was going commando. His bush was thick, curly and abundant but well-trimmed and neat. I opened his pants even more and felt a rush of exhilaration when I recognized the base of his cock. I again shot a look up and saw that he was just watching me being drawn to what was in his pants.

I actually took a few seconds to consider my option between pulling his cock out or pulling his pants down. I decided the later and took a hold of his jeans by each side. They were roomy and I was able to get a handful of material, tugging his pants down a bit. In seconds his cock was exposed, I was taken aback.

Although De'Andre was only about 40-50% erect, his cock was nearly 8" in length and looking amazingly thick. It hung down in a heavy, dense appearance. My first word when I saw his cock? "Wow!", I exclaimed. In this state, his cock still probably beat mine in length and width. I then pulled his pants down to his knees and admired his cock.

When I wrapped my hand around his dick, it was perhaps the highest amount of excitement I felt before I had sex with someone. It felt electric to have this huge male member in my hand and I couldn't get over how Linda's descriptions still didn't manage to prepare me for how overwhelming it was to hold it. This was a big black cock in every sense and he wasn't even erect, but this just made me want to see if I could make it hard. I recognized that I better get to work.

I leaned forward a bit and stuffed his cock to my mouth, as soon as his head slipped through my lips, the reality of having my first cock in my mouth sent chills down my spine and once again my stomach started to feel a rush of nervousness. I took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could, even at this semi-erect state, it was a mouthful and I had to open my mouth wide. Immediately, I felt it start to throb and grow.

I slid my mouth up and down on his cock and every time I slid back down on it, I could tell his length was increasing as was the thickness. I grabbed the base of his cock and took as much of his shaft as I could but with every few seconds it was getting more difficult to get most of his cock in my mouth. The speed and rate his cock grew was amazing. "Good God!" I uttered with my mouth full.

After only three minutes of sucking his cock, I took De'Andre out of my mouth and examined his ebony wand. It was glistening with my saliva all over it and I was astonished with its appearance now. It was as long as a ruler and as big around as a 16-ounce soda bottle. Large veins ran down his shaft and there was a prudent "bone" that ran down the middle. His head was shaped like something a Spartan soldier would wear. It was huge and smooth, the head was brown while his shaft was a rich, deep black like the rest of his skin.

"De'Andre...you're..." I just couldn't find the words. My pause took too long, he took me by the back of my head and pushed me back onto his cock. I continued to suck with pleasure. Where I could take most of his cock at first, I couldn't fit half of it in my mouth now. I concentrated on pleasing his huge head while I jerked his shaft with my firm grip, although I couldn't quite wrap my hand completely around his cock.

"Yeah, suck that cock white boy." De'Andre commanded. I whimpered at his words as I bobbed my head up and down his mighty tool. I was his servant, totally and without any question. My own masculinity had been pushed aside as I was bound to orally worship this impressive black man.

When I was lost my virginity, it only took ten minutes until I settled down and felt comfortable. With De'Andre's monster cock in my mouth, I was still a bundle of nerves as I continued to suck on this powerful penis. It was ten minutes into my first interracial experience with a man and I couldn't be more anxious. I pulled off his cock a second time, not to praise it, but catch my breath. My saliva coated his bulbous head heavily and before I could return to sucking it, De'Andre started to rub it on my face.

I could have hyperventilated. I was breathing so hard at the feeling of this massive cockhead being rubbed on my cheeks, lips and face. When he would pass it in front of my mouth, I would stick my tongue out to give it a lick or even kiss it, I was that taken aback by it. All I could think about were Linda's words of praise for how incredible his cock was but I thought they still didn't do it justice.

"Oh my God, De'Andre, your cock is so magnificent!!" I whimpered. I began kissing up and down his long ebony shaft, wanting to demonstrate how much I admired the brilliance his sex weapon truly was.

"Linda told me you were into black cock. I see what she was saying." I looked up as I continued to show my deep admiration to his cock. De'Andre was looking down, still racking my nerves with his ravenous stare. My hand made its way to his balls, I noticed they were hefty & enormous. I tried cupping them but they both were too large for my hand.

I lifted De'Andre's cock and started to kiss his balls, followed by lengthy licks of my tongue. His balls were incased in a very large sack of skin which gave the appearance of them hanging low. Even though he had a thick bush of pubic hair, De'Andre's balls were hairless & smooth. I took one on my mouth and pulled on it until it slipped out of my mouth. He moaned loudly, so I knew he enjoyed the sensation. I switched back and forth giving each nut the same treatment for a few minutes.

I had been off of his dick for too long, it was time to start sucking that fabulous cock again. When I put his head back in my mouth, I noticed the taste of his pre-cum, which was salty, it also had a buttery taste. I actually found it tasty. "Mmmmmm" I moaned. Although I abandoned his balls with my mouth, I gripped the base of his ball sack, pulling on them. My other hand jacking off his lengthy shaft.

While I admired the rigidness and unbelievable thickness of his cock, it wore my jaws out having to open them as wide as I did to accept his member past my lips. It was really a daunting task to suck this monster. It had been over 20 minutes, yet he was still hard as a rock. I loved pleasing his incredible ebony staff.

Pleasing this incredible black cock was as satisfying as anything I have ever done sexually. Feeling how hard his cock was in my mouth empowered me, giving me confidence in my oral ability and the courage to do what I was doing with my mouth. Although I had never sucked a cock in my life, I was simply applying the techniques I admired that were done on me. But my enthusiasm was equaled by my clumsiness. I choked a few times as I licked & sucked his cock and was very messy with a constant supply of saliva my mouth produced. I found De'Andre's cock delicious.

The man had a deep voice and when he moaned, it really sounded sexy. I relished when he gave me words of approval or encouragement. "Yeah." or "Get that black dick." were like music to my ears. His hands often would hold my head or shoulders and I would feel totally at his mercy when he gripped me like that.

I was so completely turned on now, I took his cock out of my mouth and moaned, "This is a dream come true...your cock is everything I have ever wanted!" My attraction for big black cock was so vivid and formidable, De'Andre had no idea the unbelievable power he had over me.

His wasn't the only rock-hard dick in that living room as my cock was aching to come out and be stroked. I had been debating to ask him if it was ok if I jerked off, but with my hard-on starting to really demand some attention I released my hands off his shaft and balls, undoing my pants and pulling out my stiff hard-on. De'Andre's own erection was so incredible it stuck straight out with no help from either of our hands.

12