A First Time for Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled off of his cock and looked at it sticking straight out, all eleven inches just frozen in an amazing display of rigidness. I started to stroke my own cock, daunted by the breathtaking penis mere inches from my mouth. I opened wide again to accept it back deep in my mouth and De'Andre pulled it back. I gasped in shock and frustration.

"You want to suck on this big black cock?" He asked teasingly.

"Yes, I do." I answered in desperation.

"Tell me you want to suck this big black cock." He demanded.

"I want to suck this beautiful, big black cock!" I added my own deserving adjective.

I was furiously jerking on my cock when De'Andre returned his piece back into my mouth. His teasing and having this brilliant dick back in my mouth set off a reaction deep inside me. I realized I was getting close to cumming. I couldn't let down this man by blowing my load so quickly. I was also afraid my orgasm would wipe away my desire to please him.

I took my hand off my cock and wrapped both of my hands around his cock, jacking it off while I licked his magnificent cock head. Despite having both of them gripping his shaft, there was still three or four inches of penis left out of my hands. A remarkable display of male superiority, if I ever saw one.

I whipped my tongue all around his head, circling it round and round. Every once and a while I would slide it into my mouth and then back out, repeating my technique. It continued to glisten and shine with my spit, giving the brown crown a bright hue. My cock ached, but I dared not touch it. It was absolutely ready to pop off.

"White boy, you are doing so good." De'Andre said with a tone of pleasure. I had been on my knees sucking this extraordinary black man for over thirty minutes. My knees where feeling it and I was battling an intense orgasm, but I wanted to continue so much.

"Your cock is so amazing De'Andre," I tell him "I'm enjoying this much more than I thought I would." I start a frantic technique of sucking his cock. As if my life depended on making him blow his load. I bobbed my head as quickly as I could and went back to pulling his balls with one hand and stroking his cock with the other.

I made him moan as loud as ever and it thrilled me to be able to make this man verbally signal the pleasure I was providing. I moaned loudly as well, having this enormous ebony weapon in my mouth was pure decadence. It made me respect and adore interracial sex like I have never done before. If I was a fan of mixed-race sex before, I was now totally smitten with it.

De'Andre took a hold of his cock and lifted it while slowly stroking it, exposing his balls and inviting me to again lick and suck on them. I lapped his balls with my eager tongue with fervor, as I did De'Andre moaned, putting me in a frantic state. Despite my hands on his hips, I felt the intensity of my orgasm reach its peak and I began to wildly spurt cum even though I wasn't masturbating.

"Ohhhhhh...ahhhhh!!" I exclaimed. "I'm cumming...I'm cumming" I was embarrassed because it shot all over my carpet and a lot of my semen hit De'Andre's shoes and pants. I made a big mess. I had never had an orgasm without touching my cock. I felt helpless, as if I couldn't control myself. But this event only made me more determined to get this black stud off, I took back his cock and returned to my enthusiastic sucking.

Even though my occasional cough and sputter, I sucked up and down his mighty rod with a purpose. I timed my jerks on his shaft meeting my fist to my lips when I went down on him. My rhythmic technique was welcomed by him. "Yeah! Go crazy on that dick, my man!" De'Andre praised. I moaned in delight of his approval, as well as my impressive performance.

My animated blow job went on for ten minutes, I had been on my knees for close to an hour when I heard the words signaling this black man was about to blow. "Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" De'Andre cried out passionately. Suddenly I realized my mouth was filled with black seed. It felt so thick and gooey. I swallowed what seemed like two loads of cum shot in my mouth.

It tasted like his precum, salty & buttery. As it slid down my throat, I pulled my mouth off his cock to catch my breath. I quickly came back up to his head, but De'Andre had taken control of his cock. He slowly pulled his grip back on it and stroked it forward. Another huge glob of semen drooled out of his cock landing across my face. He again groaned "Oh shit...oh fuck!" I was positioned under his cock head and witnessed the incredible loads that he released.

As more semen poured out of his penis, I opened my mouth wide. What didn't fall into my wide-open mouth, landed on my face. I counted seven more large ropes of cum that were released. What De'Andre lacked in velocity, he more than made up in sheer volume. Each time he slid his fist forward, it seemed to release an immense heap of white creamy seed. I swallowed what I collected a second time and the mouthful of silky cum slid down my throat.

When he was done, I could tell I was wearing an ivory mask of goo and I jumped up to head to the bathroom. As soon as I turned on the light, I could see my reflection in the mirror. It was an amazing sight to behold, his cum covered nearly most of my face and even was across my forehead. It was thick and held its place all over my face. I scooped up another heavy glob of cum and swallowed it, I really liked the taste of his seed.

I put my own cum covered cock back into my pants and washed my face. As I reentered the living room, I was in the middle of saying "De'Andre THAT was incredible..." but discovered he had already left. I guess he wasn't interested in saying goodbye. Despite his rude exit, I enjoyed having him over and masturbated two more times that day replaying the event in my mind.

The next day Linda called to ask me how it went. I beamed about the man much like she did, we agreed he had an incredible cock. She told me he had texted her yesterday afternoon and complimented me on my oral skills as well as admitting to her that he would like to see me again. My heart raced when she said that.

Linda told me she suggested that perhaps the two of us could give De'Andre the sucking of his life and I told her that was a wonderful idea. It sounds like I might have another rendezvous with that amazing black cock soon!

12