All Comments on 'A first time for Everything Pt. 01'

by StoryTeller1959

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Well paced.

Actual dialogue would have been an asset because it characterizes so well.

Very apt description of the narrator's internal ruminations.

He seems very bi and experienced, however.

A sequel with more backstory would be good.

Thanks for paying attention to grammar.

Looking forward to more of your work.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 4 years ago
A lovely, sexy story...

...that is a wonderful example of erotic storytelling. I’m looking forward to the next installment.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 4 years ago
Love it

Very good story had me with a nice semi. I hope there is a part two to this, yummy

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Very interesting

I enjoyed your story very much. I hope you will write about what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
part 2

ready for the shower

StoryTeller1959StoryTeller1959over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks so much for the positive feedback as well as for the constructive suggestions. It means a lot that you took the time to share your thoughts. The second installment is on the way :)

yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Intriguing

Lovely tale, feelings of being at the end of the diving board, looking at the plunge below. Love the cape, we used to call the town 'Well-fucked', all those back roads and hidden beaches, coves, illicit meeting spots.

'then I felt the intense urge to have his cock inside my mouth.'

Yep, that's when all the trouble starts. Sweet.

PG564EPG564Eover 4 years ago
Very impressed by your erotic story

Style wise, this is very well plotted, and sensuously written. Great dialogue, and building of tension as two men with much in common meet and mesh pretty well.

Your writing left me masturbating, enjoying the gay sex that would follow. Sex entered your story just at the right moment, with very realistic dialogue. It turned me on immensely, as the writing is specific, not drawn out at all.

One man willingly desiring to suck a cock, and getting his chance at last, takes it in his mouth and that electric moment gives him the freedom.. To sexually thrill another man's cock with no reward expected, nor asked for. He gives him a very erotic blow job, takes to the taste of cum like a duck to water, and. . .

Can't wait for the next chapter!

CorjixCorjixover 4 years ago
You're Welcome!

My "5" pushed this story from 4.49 to a HOT 4.5....It was my pleasure!

ConfusedGiantConfusedGiantover 4 years ago
Excellent

Enjoyed this very much. Looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is beautiful.

This is a wonderful beginning to a very promising story. No humiliation or degradation. Just two mature, divorced men exploring their long held gay fantasies with each other in a mutually respectful and satisfying way. I'm hoping their relationship becomes deeply emotional as well, which to me is incredibly sexy. Gay men passionately sucking and fucking is lovely, but even more so when the guys involved fall deeply in love. That's the ultimate homoerotic turn on for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ah Wellfleet

I’ve been to that Wellfleet Cafe a variety of times when my wife was away. If only I was a bit more aware of my latent desire. I might have been able to meet one of these men, if not both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful story

Have not previously read this story, logged on this morning and saw part 2. Interested in the title, I decided to read part 1. Wow! This is a very beautifully written story! I can’t wait to read part 2! I guess a lot of us can relate to how the story unfolds and can place ourselves in this situation. Living and growing up in Texas, it would be hard to find a friend like this. But one can dream!! Thank you for sharing your writing talents!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

I really liked the story ,can never find someone like the older guy in the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful Story

Your story itself made me feel comfortable, and calm, and wishing I had been the one you met at the cafe. Good, evocative writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller1959@StoryTeller1959
Since I started submitting pieces on this site just recently, I have been thinking about my intended audience. I have a desire to appeal to a broad spectrum of readers and therefor, have shared pieces that will, hopefully, be enjoyed by a variety of readers. Having said tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES