A First Time for Everything Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you love it because it's black, Rog?" He was absolutely asserting his dominance over me, I wondered if this was for my benefit, Linda's or De'Andre's.

"Ohhhhh, I do... I love your black cock!" I answered passionately. Linda was aroused by my confession, she started to suck with more enthusiasm. It was then that I realized my own hardon was getting to be more and more uncomfortable trapped in my pants. I planned to undo my pants soon just to get some relief from how much my cock was begging to be released.

Although we worked together and were quite energetic with our technique, I would bet even Linda had to admit that De'Andre was besting us by simply being so superior despite our combined efforts. His 11" cock took both of our mouths to task. Even working as a team, his massive ebony spear was more than our mouths could handle. We put our mouths on each side of De'Andre's shaft as he fucked both of our mouths, our lips nearly touching as he pumped his hips letting this cock slide between our lips. De'Andre had a hold of the back of our heads and pushed us tight on his shaft. For several minutes we knelt, face to face as this huge black cock ran back and forth, using our lips as a soft buffer for him.

Both Linda and I knew we were being used for his own personal gratification, but it was a role we both relished. Pleasing this superior male was enjoyable for both of us and we were happy to serve his every need. But there was also Gerald, a man deserving some sexual worshiping that only a white person could provide. I looked over and saw that Gerald was taking off his clothes. I never thought I would consider a man's body as sexy as a woman's but Gerald's lean and athletic body looked so inviting, I actually pulled myself off of De'Andre's cock, just to sigh, "Oh Gerald!"

Gerald had been watching us team up on his cousin's cock for too long, the performance we put on De'Andre must have made him crazy with lust. But now seeing him completely nude made me burn with an unbridled yearning for this young black beefcake. His body was stunningly sensual. Ripped with muscles and smooth dark skin, I found myself staring in disbelief as he finished disrobing. He was toned to perfection, including an impressive six-pack, a well-defined chest and muscular arms & legs. His black skin was velvety and glowed, it looked like he kept it moisturized as well as he worked on his physical stature. The whole package was topped off with a rock hard thick ten-inch cock that was sticking straight out in a stunning, rigid erection.

De'Andre's cousin pulled a Magnum condom & his smart phone out of his pants that were on the floor as well as something else that I couldn't make out at the moment. He put on some rap music on his iPhone, which I can't say was my favorite genre up until that moment but after the events of that night, I can't listen to rap music without getting an erection. I watched him put the condom on his hard dick, wondering what he was up to.

Gerald reached out his hand to me and picked me up off the floor. He started to take my clothes off. I was too bewildered to ask why he was doing this, but as soon as my underwear was removed, I was as naked as Gerald was. Finally, my own hard cock was free and bouncing around. He walked me over to my couch and positioned me on it. He had me get on my knees and set my head down on the couch with my ass up in the air. When I realized what he had in mind, I gasped out loud and I could feel my skin tingle in excitement.

"De'Andre didn't mention anything about doing this to you, but I can't help myself. I hope you're down for this." He told me. His words only excited me more. I saw what he had in his hand, it was lubrication and he applied it to his cock, working it all over the condom that he was wearing. I just kept my position, didn't protest and tried to not show any fear although I had never been fucked before in my life, especially by a ten-inch black cock.

I kept quiet as he applied a good amount on my asshole and worked it all around my rim and inside my sphincter. Gerald threw the lube on the coffee table in front of us and climbed up on my couch, kneeling behind me. He spread one of my ass cheeks as he gripped his cock, positioning it right up to my anus. I was biting my lip as his head was being pushed into my asshole, but surprisingly the lube was very slick and in seconds I felt the unmistakable sensation of his head slipping into my ass. I was about to enjoy my first interracial fucking from a man.

I don't really know if Gerald ever fucked a man before, but I would have to bet he had. He was too good, too skilled and knew exactly how to penetrate an asshole. He was firm while being careful, yet was also physical, showing no mercy. My moans drew the attention of Linda and De'Andre who were lost into each other but when they saw Gerald fucking me, they stopped and started to watch.

"Oh my God!" Linda gasped.

"Damn cuz! Look at you!" De'Andre exclaimed. I got the feeling that neither were expecting me to get a cock in my ass that night but the sight of Gerald pumping his cock into me really seemed to change the mood for the rest of the night.

As soon as he felt I was ready for it, Gerald began fucking me with power and speed. He jumped up to his feet, with his knees bent. His penetration was steady and swift matching the beat of the music that filled the air. I have never used music to guide me in my fucking, but I relished how Gerald was using the songs we could hear to pump my ass. I also couldn't help but to be incredibly impressed with how he could fuck me with power, flat footed. He was using his hips and legs to fuel his thrust. It couldn't be easy. I would have tired in less than five minutes, but Gerald laid into me effortlessly.

"Oh God...Oh...Oh...Oh God!!" Was all I could produce verbally. The man was methodically penetrating me with his huge black cock. Taking extended strokes with his lengthy ebony rod. Never slowing to catch a breath or showing a sign he was needing to cum. Finally, after all of this sex, I was able to slowly jerk on my rock-hard dick. I was fearful that I could cum any minute but I proudly controlled myself while enjoying the sensation.

"Uhhhh Rog, your asshole feels so good!" Gerald remarked. I turned my head and saw Linda had returned to sucking De'Andre but both were positioned so they could watch Gerald and I on the couch. De'Andre was looking at me with that same hungry look like when I first met him.

I was absolutely impressed with how skilled Gerald was at such a young age. I was never this good at fucking when I was his age, nor as physical. It almost seemed like a light workout for him but his superb thrusts were as steady and constant as they were rhythmic. Truth is, I have never fucked a woman as well as he was fucking me. I'm sure I didn't sound very manly as I moaned and groaned from the pounding he was giving me.

If I was in heaven before, my night was about to be signifyingly more memorable. De'Andre slipped away from Linda and jumped up on the couch in front of me. My couch is large and easily could accommodate the three of us. He sat on the end and slid in front of me facing my direction. His left leg on the couch, to my right and the other hanging off the couch. His cock in front of my face. I immediately began to suck his cock.

"Oh wow! Roger...DAMN!" Linda's voice sounded shaken as well as aroused. If she was expecting she was the one who was going to get a big black cock from both ends, she wasn't the only one but for some inexplicable reason I was the one who was getting this attention. With Gerald plowing my ass, I didn't just suck De'Andre's cock, I devoured it with ferocity.

While I was braced on my elbows, I clutched De'Andre's dick with both hands leaving his cock head and about 3 inches of his shaft out of my grip. I pumped my mouth feverishly up and down on his head, matching the speed Gerald was fucking me. Their cocks and the steady rhythmic beat of the rap song I could hear turned me into a total black cock whore, only wanting to please these two African American men. "You three look like a sexy Oreo!!" Linda joked. Her comment might have been meant as a joke but it seemed to fuel our lust and we got into each other even more.

"This ass feels so good and tight!" Gerald complimented as he continued to fuck me in his fierce, rhythmic manner. His hips slapped against my ass cheeks and I felt his balls slamming on mine. I continued to try to push De'Andre's cock as deep as I could into my mouth. I know it was hitting my throat but I simply couldn't fit it past my gullet.

Suddenly the muffled sound of a cell phone could be heard. I was curious as whose it could be until I heard Linda shout, "Shit!". She sprung up and picked up her cell phone from her purse. She ran into my bedroom for privacy and also so we couldn't be heard. The guys didn't stop and I was still moaning loudly. When Linda reemerged, she had a look of total dejection.

"I have to go get my daughter. Her car broke down at her boyfriend's house. I hate this, but I have to go." As she put her clothes back on, a look of disappointment was noticeable. "Well, I know one of us is going to get fucked good tonight." She added in a sarcastic tone. After she dressed, she came to the couch, got on her knees and took De'Andre's cock from my mouth, giving it a minute's worth of sucking. Then a deep long kiss on the head, then a kiss on her lover's mouth. "Bye guys... Roger... have fun." I could hear her sighing as she left my apartment.

Now I was all alone with these two men. I wondered if they wanted to leave now that there wasn't a woman here, but the men continued. If anything, they seemed to be more energized, more passionate. De'Andre returned his cock to my mouth and I resumed sucking him, Gerald was still ponding my ass. I loved what they were doing to me but I started to feel restrained on the narrow couch. We continued for another ten minutes until I stopped sucking De'Andre and suggested the three of us move to my bed. I had my room ready for Linda, De'Andre and myself, but I never expected that it would end up alone with two black stallions.

I led them into my bedroom, my heart beating through my chest. I had turned off all of the lights except a small lamp that had a red bulb in it. I always loved to have sex in dimly lit room and a red lightbulb always set a fantastic mood for sex. I had put my softest comforter on the top, and took an extra two pillows out of my guest bedroom. When we got to the foot of the bed, De'Andre and Gerald sandwiched me between them, I gripped both of their cocks. I groaned in sheer ecstasy as the men made me feel so wanted, their cocks were at a full erection and they looked at me like they wanted to tear into me.

Gerald must have removed his condom before we went into my bedroom, I could feel the bare skin on his cock as I gripped it. I was jacking both men, admiring their cocks, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I was being forced back to my knees and was happy to resume sucking their two big black cocks. As in the living room, I showed equal time to both of the cousins. When I wasn't happily performing on one with my mouth, I stroked the other with my hand. I switched every minute, giving them both plenty of equal attention with my mouth.

"You glad Linda is gone, aren't you Rog." I could hear De'Andre say.

"Mmmhhhmmm", I pulled his cock out of my mouth. "I want you both to myself." I confessed.

"I think you love our cocks more." Gerald revealed.

"Oh, I do! I do love your cocks more! I want to fuck you both, all by myself!" I admitted.

Gerald jumped onto my bed and laid down in the middle of it. His cock sticking straight up in the air displaying a remarkable erection. With a come here gesture, he motioned me to come to his cock. I began at his feet, worshiping him with kisses and licks from his toes, up his ankles, over his knees, along his thighs and even his hips. I ended up on my knees between his legs as they were spread out, wide. I bent down to take his cock into my mouth and began to suck his dark sizable cock.

With one hand gripping his balls, I tugged on them as I sucked his cock. I took him as deep as I could and continued to pump my mouth up and down with long strides. "Gerald," I told him with loving honesty and his cock muffling my speech, "your cock is so beautiful, I love to suck it!"

"Mmmmm Rog, it feels so good." I felt the hands of De'Andre positioning me. Like Gerald did earlier, he was setting me so my ass was in the air. I could hear the sound of a condom wrapper being torn and the sound of a cap snapping open.

"De'Andre is going to fuck me, isn't he?" I asked with a hint of fear in my voice.

"Yes." Gerald told me in a straightforward manner.

"His cock is so big...I could barely take yours..." I was about to say something else but the sudden sensation of De'Andre's massive cock stretching my anus interrupted my train of thought. I must have still been well lubed from earlier and he had obviously applied a good amount on his cock, but never the less, De'Andre's cock was being forced inside me and it took me to my physical limits.

I was lucky I was warmed up by Gerald. Although I struggled a little with his cock, his cousin might have been up to an inch thicker than the monster penis that had fucked me earlier. The idea of trying to accept De'Andre's dense ebony weapon was terrifying. He managed to slip the head inside of me but by now I had taken Gerald's cock out of my mouth because I was gritting my teeth, trying to accept De'Andre. I squinted and huffed as he slipped his dick deeper in me. My face probably showed signs of extreme agony and discomfort, but I loved it. I have to admit, mixed with this slight pain was some incredible pleasure. My own cock was throbbing mightily.

"Damn!" I cried out. Despite his stretching my rectum to new widths, De'Andre was being gentle and careful, measuring how deep and fast he could go as I slowly adopted to his size. Every push of his cock brought an easier feeling as if I was getting used to him. I also quickly asserted that I was clinching slightly with my anus, probably from nervousness. When I relaxed, it also aided in accepting his cock. "Oh yes...yes...give it to me." I encouraged De'Andre to proceed with more zest, allowing myself to be tested.

I returned Gerald's cock into my mouth when I felt I could take De'Andre easier. As the huge cock of De'Andre started to pick up speed and thrust, I quickened my own bobbing motion on Gerald's inviting cock. I was making love to a couple of very sexy black men, it was a blending of races, a racial sexual summit between three men. I had never experienced such sensuality and stimulation in bed like this in my life. I knew I was an interracialist, it was obvious in my pleasure. These black men brought out a side in me I never knew was there, they made me enjoy sex like I had never done before. As daunted as I was by their sheer physical superiority, I was smitten with it as well.

They increased their control over me, Gerald pulled his cock out of my mouth and rubbed it all over my face and lips, making me beg him to put it back in my mouth. At the same time, I was made to tell De'Andre to fuck me harder. Both men also commanded me to express my deep admiration & lust for their incredible cocks, as well as my true appreciation for black men. As they penetrated me from both ends, they were able to make me admit out loud that I was incredibly attracted to them because of their color. But with De'Andre pounding my asshole and Gerald's wonderful ebony penis in my face, there was no way I was going to lie to my lovers. I had to profess what they probably knew. "I love interracial sex!!" I exclaimed.

De'Andre jumped up off his knees and started fucking me flatfooted as his cousin did on the couch. His thrusts were now at a mindboggling speed and potency. "Say it louder Rog, scream how you love black cock!" He commanded.

"Oh my God, I do! I do! I love big black cock so much!! You both fuck my mouth and ass so damn good!" It wouldn't have shocked me if my neighbors could hear my screams. "Black men are the best!! You guys have the greatest cocks!"

If there was any doubt that I was an interracialist, one hundred percent, it was proven now. I had admitted to myself, as much to these two men that the power and control black people had on me sexually, was absolute. My skin tingled with excitement, my gut wrenching and my heart pounding as I proudly exclaimed loudly that I craved the erotic touch the way only African Americans could. There was no comparison to my lust they brought out in me.

I was fucked by De'Andre and sucked Gerald for a few more minutes until Gerald announced he wanted to fuck me some more. When they tossed me on my back, I realized that my cock head was covered with pre-cum. I almost thought that I might have orgasmed, but I was still sporting a raging hard-on, I could also feel some dampness on my back. I must have oozed a great deal of pre-cum while on my elbows and knees. Gerald got on his knees and spread my legs, wide. I could see he didn't have a condom and his cock was only covered in my saliva. Still, when he pushed it back in me, the lube that still coated my asshole was enough to help it slide in with relative ease.

"Ohhhhhhh!" I bellowed out. As he started to fuck me forcefully, De'Andre straddled my chest and shoved his cock in my mouth. Now he began to fuck my mouth, his ebony manhood pumping between my lips, not too deep to make me choke but he was controlling the speed and depth. The thrust of his cock was nearly as fast as how his cousin was fucking my asshole.

My arms began to thrash at the total dominance these two men were exerting on me. Gerald grabbed my wrists and held them down, pinning me. De'Andre had a hold of my hair and would pull his cock out, rubbing his mighty head all over my face. I could feel my saliva being smeared on my cheeks, lips and forehead. With my mouth empty, I groaned loudly and begged the men to not hold back, I wanted them to use me as much as they seemed to desire. Then he slipped his cock back between my lips and resumed pumping my mouth.

My white body was being used as an object of pleasure for these two black kings. I was just a loyal servant, happy to tend to their sexual needs. The sounds of their satisfaction were my payment for a job well done. My own pleasure came as well. They were talking to me so dirty and vulgar but my head was spinning too hard from their physical control to make out exactly what they were saying. If someone walked into the room, they might have thought I was being assaulted but I was more than willing. My hard cock was swaying in the air from all of the brunt energy that my body was absorbing. Gerald released my right hand and I immediately began to jack off while he and his cousin were fucking my ass and mouth. I stroked as fast as I was being spit roasted by these incredible cocks. I was concerned I might cum in mere seconds but it was too obvious that my cock needed to be stimulated.

The three of us must have been undergoing very strong pleasure, we all moaned loudly. Only my sounds of ecstasy were muffled by the huge dick stuffed in my mouth. It wasn't hard to figure that all three of us were in sheer bliss, our bodies were feeling maximum gratification. I was probably the only one worried that I could climax very soon. It was a slight source of embarrassment that I came so quickly during De'Andre's last visit. He lasted nearly an hour of the oral pleasure I had given him, while I shot my load after stroking myself for a few minutes. I knew most black men's sexual stamina was legendary but as a representative of white men, I didn't want the guys to see I had a short fuse again, especially De'Andre.