A First Time for Everything Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I should stop jerking off, but it felt so good while I was getting fucked and I had this great cock deep in my mouth. The sensation of the men prodding and penetrating me at both ends was a magnificent supplement to my masturbating. I honestly can't remember my cock being this hard and sensitive to my stroking it. I also never jacked it off at this speed unless I was about to cum, but I had been pounding it briskly for the last five minutes. I figured three weeks of buildup would really put me on a short leash, but there I was, edging for what had to be a personal record for me.

The problem was, it was becoming difficult to concentrate on not cumming with what they were doing to me. Masturbating like I was, I was risking shooting my cum at any second. My moans turned into loud cries and whimpers as I desperately tried to retain my control over this amazing orgasm, I felt it built to the cusp of release at any moment. If I was being tested before, I was really about to be when I heard the familiar words of De'Andre. I felt his cock pulse and throb as he exclaimed, "Oh shit!".

When I heard his familiar calling card for his orgasm, I stopped stroking my cock. I gripped his ass cheeks, knowing he was about to blow. I pushed my mouth as deep on his cock as I could and anticipated that tremendous amount of semen, I knew he could produce. He repeated his words signaling ejaculation and suddenly I felt a rush of warm goop gliding down my throat. I instinctually swallowed his large load of cum and De'Andre pulled his cock out of my mouth to finish his orgasm.

As he did three weeks ago, De'Andre slowly pulled each load from his cock. He gripped the base and slid his fist forward. Each time he did, an enormous amount of pearly black seed flowed out of his huge head. I opened my jaw wide and stuck out my tongue, inviting him to fill my mouth with his semen. It took perhaps two to three seconds between each stroke of his grip to produce a fresh batch of cum that dropped all over my face and into my mouth. I lost count after the tenth tug on his cock, so consumed with trying to catch one of those heavy ropes of cum. I was only able to swallow two other loads, the rest were released all over my face. De'Andre came for over twenty seconds; it could have been thirty. It was amazing to witness.

After his mind-blowing orgasm, he lifted himself off of my chest, I could see Gerald had pulled out of my ass but was stroking his cock while sitting on his knees in front of me. His eyes were glued to my face which I knew was covered heavily in De'Andre's semen. "Damn cuz!" He congratulated De'Andre as he made his way into the bathroom. I laid there partially frozen and exhausted from the stunning ordeal of experiencing another De'Andre climax, up close.

"You should see your face." The younger cousin said to me.

"I know, I've seen it before." I said in all honesty. His cum felt heavy on my face, I was lucky he missed my eyes.

"I like it," Gerald told me with a renewed passion. "I like it a lot!" He started to stroke that magnificent cock, enticing me.

Suddenly I heard De'Andre call out. "Gerald, hurry up, I gotta go soon." De'Andre sounded as if he was using the sink.

Gerald leaned forward and asked in a hushed tone, "Can I stay longer, would you give me a ride?"

"Sure." I answered.

"Hey, cuz. Why don't you take off without me. I'm going to stay for a little longer." Gerald called out.

De'Andre emerged from the bathroom. He was wiping his cock off with a towel. "Uh huh, I get ya. Going to have a little one on one with Rog?"

"Yeah man, you have had him twice now." He tells his cousin.

"Ok, cool. I'll see you later." De'Andre said as he left the towel on the corner of the bed before he left my bedroom. I asked Gerald if he would hand it to me, so I could wipe off the abundant amount of cum that covered my face.

"No, I like how it looks. I want you to keep it on your face a little longer." He told me. Gerald just sat on his knees, slowly stroking his cock as he looked me over. I started to join him, jerking off myself. I was just as aroused at what I was looking at as he was, looking at the cum nearly covering all of my face. I felt slightly uneasy and vulnerable, with De'Andre's vast quantity of black seed all over my chin, cheeks, nose and forehead, especially as Gerald just stared at me like this. I couldn't tell if his smile was because he truly liked what he was seeing or maybe he thought I looked ridiculous. It was two minutes later when we could hear the sound of the door close, De'Andre had left. Gerald's smile went away and he suddenly had a serious look on his face.

"Rog," he asked in a straight forward way, "Can I kiss you?" His question caught me off-guard. I have kissed a lot of women; I love to kiss. I think it is the most sensual act in lovemaking. In all my fantasies involving black men, I never saw myself kissing another man. It only seemed like something I would do with a woman. But in my curiosity, my extreme state of arousal, I said "Ok."

Gerald leaned forward and positioned himself on top of me. First, he gave me a peck, then a kiss, followed by a deeper kiss. My hands were on his hips as he continued to kiss me. "You are a very handsome man." He said to me. I have always known that many women found me attractive, I never would have believed I might appeal to a black man, so much younger than myself. He then whispered, "I can taste De'Andre's cum on your lips. That is so freaky! I have always wanted to get nasty and freaky with a white man!"

We started to French kiss, our tongues stuck far outside of our mouths, touching and swirling against each other's. I couldn't believe how truly passionate it was. Gerald became more thrilled with each passing second. His breathing deepened, he let out a moan of passion. "This has always been my greatest fantasy, to be with a white man." He told me.

"I thought De'Andre said you always wanted to be with a white woman?" I asked as we continued to kiss.

"I told him a white person, I guess he just assumed I meant a woman. I like women, been with a few but I have never been with a man." He explained. He pulled himself back up, on his knees, his rock-hard cock in his hand. I opened my legs wide, inviting him back inside me. He slid his cock deep inside me, the lubricant was still effective and helpful. I let out a loud sigh as he reentered me. As he started long slow strokes with his cock, he talked some more.

"In college, I had a good friend, a white guy. We ran track for our college. One day after practice, we were in the shower and we looked at each other and started to play with ourselves. We jacked off until we both came. We did it a few times, but never anything else. I know I was curious about doing more but we never tried. It's been my greatest fantasy since." Gerald looked down at my raging hard-on. "May I jack you?" He asked.

"Yes." I told him. Gerald gripped my cock and as he continued his methodical penetration of me, he jerked my cock. I groaned from the sensation of being fucked and jacked off at the same time. "Ohhhh...oh Gerald! Oh Gerald!" I cried out in bliss.

"De'Andre told me how good of a blow job you gave him. He said you really seemed turned on by black men. I have always wanted to get together with a white man. Especially a white man who loves black cock." Gerald explained while continuing his slow, deep thrusts.

"I do...Oh, I do love black cock!" I said in total rapture. I squirmed in delight from the combined pleasures he was providing. "I've fantasied about being with a black man for many years until I was with De'Andre, I really enjoyed it. I have really enjoyed being with you too."

Gerald picked up speed both in his thrusts as well as the strokes with his grip on my cock. Again, I was at a point that I could ejaculate at any second, I feared cumming in only five minutes of Gerald making love to me like this. I put all of my concentration and control on my body. Specifically, holding back this tremendous orgasm. I was absolutely committed to not ruining this one-on-one encounter with Gerald by blowing my load so early, even if it had been three weeks since I last came and I had been fighting this powerful climax all night. It didn't help that he was jacking me off while he was fucking me. I had to ask him to stop.

"Gerald...don't jack me off... I'm so close to cumming... I don't want to cum yet." I said in a desperate tone. I let out a sigh of relief when he released my cock. My boner just stuck straight up. It had been years since I had an erection this incredibly stiff.

"De'Andre told me you can cum without using your hands." He said as he quickened the pace and power of his thrusts. "Can you? I would love to see that."

"Ahhhh...uhhh, no.... that was...oohhhh...the only time...ahhhh...I've done that...ohhh." I was barely able to speak with the way he started to pump his cock in me. Gerald placed his hands on my inner thighs, opening my legs even wider. He started to use his toes to prop himself up with, instead of his knees, causing his thrusts to speed up and make his strides longer. I looked down my body and could see his long cock sliding in and out of me. I must have been taking eight- or nine-inch strokes of his cock. The forceful way my body was being swayed back and forth, De'Andre's cum stated to roll down my cheeks from the might of Gerald's thrust, I could taste De'Andre's semen as I licked my lips.

"Come on baby, shoot that cum!" Gerald ordered. I instinctually grabbed my cock and started to jack it. "No, no Rog." He insisted. "I wanna see you cum hands free." He again took my wrist and held it down.

Although I have never used my left hand, I quickly gripped my cock with it and started to stroke. Gerald again took that wrist, pinning me down with both arms and he continued to pump that marvelous cock with deep, fast, potent strides. "Ah, ah, ah...no cheating. You can do it." He said teasingly.

"I...ohhh...don't cum...ahhh...that way...I don't...ohhh...know if...ahhh...I can...ohhh...do it!!!" I didn't want to disappoint Gerald, but it simply wasn't something that I felt I could duplicate again for him. But I was certainly close to a massive orgasm. My body was screaming that I should be cumming, yet I hadn't climaxed yet.

Gerald knew the masterful way he was fucking me was a key ingredient to what he wanted me to perform, but he decided to make it more interesting and even more potent by doing something that would absolutely push me over the edge. He sensed that my confessing out loud to himself and De'Andre drove me crazy.

"You told De'Andre why you loved his cock. Tell me why you love mine." He demanded.

"It's...OHHH...it's...Oh God...b-b-b-big!" I stammered.

"Yeah, go on." Gerald pressed more while increasing the stifling pace of his thrusts into me.

"It's...ohhh... so...ohhh...hard!"

"Go on.."

"So...beautiful...so...oh God...ohhhh...so...amazing..." I labored to get any words out, his vigorous lovemaking skills were taking a tool on my bodily control as well as my mental faculty. I was taking nearly all of his 10" big black cock into my asshole, his domination over me was absolute.

"Don't hold back now, Rog." Gerald looked as if his body was beginning to perspire from the physical exertion, he was using to pound me. His sexy black skin began to glow and sparkle with the red hue the lamp was giving off.

"You are... so sexy... ohhh ...you have... ohhh... a great ...ohhh .... body...uhhh... you're a great...ohhh... lover...Gerald!! I exclaimed, the sensation that washed over my entire body was something I had never experienced during sex. It was intense as well as electrifying. Every time Gerald rapidly pumped his huge cock into my body, it just seemed to multiply the need to cum, the desire to release, the realization it was time to climax...and those pumps came at a blistering pace. But there was one last confession he was going to get out of me, perhaps the biggest of the night.

"Whose cock do you love more Rog, mine or De'Andre's?" His question was a meaningful one. I sensed the cousins were competing for my admiration all night. Each wanting to get a leg up for my personal reverence, perhaps who I might entertain in the future.

"I...can't...ohhhh...please don't...ohhhh...make me choose..." I begged to stay neutral. Not because I hadn't already picked a person I wanted more. I just felt it was too early to let him know.

Gerald pressed on, the delivery of his cock to my body was unyielding, totally domineering. "Come on Rog, you can say it." I absolutely believe he was pressing me not for the confession, but to instigate my climax. "Say it!" He shouted.

"Ohhh...it's...it's...you!!! YOU....Ohhhh...I love your cock!!! Ohhhhh!" As soon as the words came out of my mouth my cock exploded.

"I'm cumming!! I'm cumming!! I'm cumming!!" I exclaimed loudly.

We both watched as a large wad of pearly white cum shot out of my cock, it actually reached a nearly a foot up in the air before it landed on my body. For the second time in a month, I orgasmed powerfully and without my hands touching my cock. Both Gerald and I watched as my cock erupted a very impressive amount of semen, I would even suggest I rivaled De'Andre's huge loads. I came and came, groaning and sighing loudly with each messy wave of white jizm shooting out of my cock so violently. Gerald was even cheering me on as I shot more and more cum out of my cock.

Semen covered my body and even splattered on Gerald, but he didn't seem to mind at all. He released my wrists at the end and I stroked out a little bit more after cumming for over 20 seconds myself. When my climax ended, Gerald pulled out of me and was clinching the middle of his shaft as he brought his beautiful cock to my mouth so I could sample his seed. I opened my mouth and held out my tongue in anticipation of what he was going to feed me.

Like his cousin, Gerald's cum didn't shoot out as much as it poured out of his cock but he was stroking it much faster than De'Andre did. Although I was willing to have him deposit his cum in my mouth, Gerald covered my face more than actually letting me swallow all of his cum. I was able to catch some of it, but my face was once again covered with black seed.

After cumming all over my face, Gerald returned to kissing me and seemed to enjoy tasting his own cum as we kissed deeply and vigorously. We did this for several minutes until we decided to take a shower together. When we returned to my bed, we made love for over an hour. I was thrilled when Gerald suggested we try 69ing. Gerald seemed so excited to suck a cock. We both climaxed again and slept until morning.

I drove Gerald to his house and he left me his number, asking me to call when he could come over again. That was two nights ago and I am ready to have him over again. I think I would like to have him by himself, but if De'Andre ever wants to join us, he is certainly welcome!!