All Comments on 'A first time for Everything Pt. 02'

by StoryTeller1959

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Second time around

Well, I wasn’t sure about a part 2, part 1 was unusually good! Sometimes the second isn’t a good as the first, but this was just right! Both stories were loving, romantic, sensual and sexy! Things that dreams (at least mine) are made of. Thanks for sharing!

CrownRoyal73CrownRoyal73over 4 years ago
Beautifully erotic!

Part 2 was brief and to the point. This is not a complaint!

The writing is perfect as the sensual tone fills every word.

I am looking forward to Part 3 and considering a trip to Cape Cod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please tell me more!

This series is one of the sexiest stories I have ever read! I can’t wait for the next instalment.

chrism50chrism50over 4 years ago
Very Sexy!!

What a great memory that you have written about. I bet most men who read it will wish that they could find someone like that. I hope you write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller1959@StoryTeller1959
Since I started submitting pieces on this site just recently, I have been thinking about my intended audience. I have a desire to appeal to a broad spectrum of readers and therefor, have shared pieces that will, hopefully, be enjoyed by a variety of readers. Having said tha...