A first time for Everything Pt. 05

Story Info
What is next?
2.3k words
4.64
5.7k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It could not have been a better day for a bike ride. The air was crisp, but the sky was a bright blue, with just a few clouds, and the sun was warm on my back. I chose to ride the rail trail Towards Nickerson State Park, a distance of 12 or so miles. In no time, it seemed that I was at the park.

I had planned on getting off of the trail and taking a break there, but instead, blew right by it, setting my sights on Harwich and Ruggies for a late lunch. It was a workout to keep up the pace to reach the restaurant in time for lunch before closing time, but I made it with 20 minutes to spare, just enough time to order a sandwich to go, use the bathroom and then find a quiet spot to eat. On the ride home I chose a leisurely pace which enabled me to enjoy the sights along the way. Until I got back to the house, and began stripping my cycling clothes off, I can truly say that my thoughts were dominated by the beauty of Cape Cod, the exhilaration of riding fast, and the enjoyable lunch from Ruggies which turned out to exceed my expectations. But that all changed as I turned the shower water on and pulled off my shorts.

Standing naked, testing the water before stepping into the shower, my cock immediately began to swell. It was as if it were trained to understand that a shower could lead to some of the most exquisite sensations that it had known and experienced. I did not need to rely on imagination to get aroused. It only took a few thoughts of the experiences from the day before to make my cock spring into action.

Of course, slowly washing it with my soapy hands didn't hurt! I did not want to let go, but I reached for the soap and lathered my hands again, and this time, I reached behind me with my right hand and and cupped my cheek before slowly moving my finger to the crack, and then down to my anus. Without the slightest hesitation, I probed it with a soapy finger, tracing the tight muscle that guarded the pathway to pleasure, and then making a conscious effort to relax before pushing it inside. All of a sudden it seemed that I craved to be filled. My finger felt good, but it wanted more. I was astounded by how quickly I had come to the point of wanting my friend inside of me. I wanted to experience the sensation, not of my own finger, not of a toy, but rather of my friend's cock, alive, real, intimate, erotic. In the shower, at that very moment, I confronted the reality that I wanted to be fucked.

I dried off and put fresh clothes on and then glanced down to see the panties that he had given me lying on the floor. In my haste, I had nearly forgotten Quickly I pulled off my jeans, and gradually pulled the panties, still damp from the bike ride up my legs until my cock and balls were cradled by the soft material. I decided that I had enough time to walk to my friend's home and set off on foot. The nearer I got to his home, the more I was filled with nervous anticipation. It was not a case of nerves questioning if I were doing the right thing. It was a case of anticipation about what was yet to come.

He opened the door before I was done knocking. Standing in front of me in a robe, loosely tied together and smiling.

"I was beginning to think that dinner time would never get here," he said.

I had to agree. I stepped inside and he closed the door. The cottage was filled with the aroma of dinner. He had just brought steaks in from the grill out back, and there were oven roasted potatoes and cole slaw. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw cookies cooling on the counter.

"I am totally impressed," I said. "I had no idea that you were so accomplished in the kitchen."

He admitted that it was a bit of a challenge to prepare dinner for guest in such a small space, but he seemed to manage quite well. We sat down at the table , our plates before us, and hot apple cider which added just a touch of the season . He asked about my day, and I told him about my ride. He asked me if I had followed his instructions regarding wearing the panties that he had given to me the previous day. I smiled as I assured him that I had complied with his request. That was the only reference to sex during the meal. Our conversation centered around life on the cape, the popularity of the bike trail, and the quiet season which lay before us.

At the conclusion of the meal, I offered to do the dishes. He was appreciative, and he poured himself a cup of coffee and watched, as there was only room for one in the kitchen. When I was finished, I made a cup of tea, put a few cookies on a plate and sat opposite him. There was a quiet moment as I picked up a cookie. Before I bit into the cookie, I asked if he was wearing panties under his robe.

He smiled and said, " You are the one wearing panties tonight. I can't wait to see them, and to touch them. I can't wait to breath in your fragrance and to kiss your cock through them."

He then went on to ask if I had any thoughts about what we had done the day before. I assured him that I was completely comfortable with all that had taken place, and then I paused.

"What is it," he asked?

I looked him in the eye and said, "I came to the realization this afternoon that I want you to fuck me,"

Very slowly a smile filled his expression and very quietly he responded, " I was hoping that you might reach that conclusion."

We put our cups down, and he invited me to climb into his loft. After retrieving a candle and some sex lube from the bathroom, he followed me. I had already stripped down to the panties. He asked me to lay on the bed, facing up. Examining my body, he paused as he looked at the bulge in the panties.

"I believe that these were freshly laundered when I gave them to you," he said," Can you tell me how these stains came to be here?"

I told him about masturbating in the panties. He leaned over and kissed my cock through the panties and then, with his tongue, he traced the bottom of my stiffening cock down to my balls, back and forth. Soon they were wet. It felt like I was rock hard, the tip of my cock was struggling to break free of the panties. He put his finger under the waistband and picked it up, setting my cock free. And then he put the tip of his tongue on the head and licked the first drops of pre cum which had suddenly appeared.

"We need to slow things down a bit," he remarked. "How about if you roll over."

As rolled to my stomach, I watched as he lit the candle. I immediately identified the fragrance as lavender.

"One of my favorites," I quietly said.

He let the candle burn for a few minutes, his hand resting on the small of my back. It was warm in the loft, toasty in fact. He picked up the candle and blew out the flame, and then he poured some of the melted liquid into his hand and the rest he dribbled down my spine, all the way to the waistband of my panties. After rubbing his hands together, he began giving me a back rub.

"This should relax you all over," he said.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. His hands felt wonderful. A back rub after a long bike ride was just the ticket. I felt the tension escape from my shoulder blades, and even my cock relaxed, despite the gentle, almost erotic touch of his hands traveling down my back, gradually closing in my my panties.

"As sexy as these look on you, it is time to take them off," he said.

I pushed up to assist him as he pulled the panties over my ass and down my legs. He then reached for the candle and dug out some of the soft wax with his finger which he then rubbed on his palms. The next thing I felt was his hand cupping my ass cheeks, rubbing the warm lavender scented lotion into them, pushing them together, and then pulling them apart, exposing my ass hole.

"How inviting," he remarked.

"I am glad that you think so," I responded.

He paused briefly, just enough time to take his robe off and lay down next to me. I felt the heat of his body, his hard cock rubbing against my thigh. He then reached for the lube and apologized that it was not warm like the lotion. He put some on his finger and then let his finger slide between my cheeks, tracing the crack and resting on the muscle which, had already received the signal to relax. Very slowly he began to push against it, moving perhaps what seemed like a quarter of an inch before retreating, taking all of the time in the world to help me get used to the idea, the sensation. And then I felt his finger tip inside.

"That feels wonderful," I breathed.

"I agree," he responded.

There was never a moment where I felt that he was out of control, where he pushed harder or deeper than was necessary. Instead, it was a matter of taking measured steps, first his index finger, then his middle finger and then, finally, both of them. It is hard to explain the feeling of something alive in your ass. I don't think that any dildo can quite compare. I caught my breath as I watched him reach for the lube again, this time spreading it on his hard cock. And then i felt him on top of me. I felt his cock in my crack, and then I felt it pressed against my hole.

"Relax," it was almost a whisper. his lips close by my ear, his chest on my back. his groin poised above my ass cheeks, and his legs between mine.

"Fuck me," I said, followed by " make love to me."

There I had said it. It was in the back of my mind all along. Yes I wanted him inside, I wanted to feel his cock in my asshole, but I also wanted to know that while somewhat raw, this was also an act of intimacy. I wanted to know that it meant something to him that I chose to offer him such a private moment in my life.

" I love the way your body feels beneath mine." he said, "And I love the way it has responded to my touch, and I love the way my cock is sliding inside of you and the feel of your ass against my groin. Thank you for letting me make love to you!"

It was just what I wanted to hear. I let out a low moan in response and then I pushed against him. I matched his rhythm as his cock slowly made its way deeper inside. Each time he gently thrust forward, I pushed back, letting him know that I wanted to participate, that I wanted to not only be fucked, but wanted to fuck him in return, that I wanted his cock to know that it had found a home that appreciated it.

He gradually worked his hands underneath me and was holding my chest, his palms covering my nipples.. i could now feel his balls slapping against mine. His rhythm increased in tempo. His breathing grew harder. He began making sounds deep in his throat.

"It feels good, doesn't," I asked, almost out of breath myself.

He could not respond with words, only with moans and grunts. He slid his hands down to my hips and pulled them towards him as he pushed and now stayed deep within. I could feel his cock begin to quiver. I could feel it pump. It was then then I became aware that my own cock was once again hard as a rock and pressed against the bed. I reached down and cupped it in my hand just in time to feel warm spurts of cum shooting from the tip. I caught my cum in the palm of my hand and then rubbed it into my belly.

He finished and collapsed on my body. I could feel his weight on me, and I delighted in the fact that he had experienced an orgasm while deep inside of me. He easily slipped out, and I could feel his hot cum drip on the outer edges of my hole. He then laid there for a while, half on the bed, and half supported by my body, his arm around me.

"Will you stay the night, he asked?

"I would enjoy that, I told him.

He pulled the covers up and turned out the light. The glow from the light below was soft. He said that we should leave it on in case I had to use the bathroom during the night. For the moment, we were content to lay next to one another, and I drifted off to sleep with the arm of my new friend around me, his body tucked behind mine and his cock resting in the valley between my ass cheeks.