A First Time like No Other - Sonya

Story Info
Sonya, my first time.
3.5k words
3.59
23.3k
5

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the image came into focus I was presented with a beautiful young woman lying perpendicular to the camera on a bed or possibly a couch. I had no idea which, actually. That was not what had grabbed my attention.

Lying on her stomach with her feet kicking playfully, she was typing on a laptop. She could easily have been a college student chatting with her friends or doing her homework. As she moved her legs and typed away, the muscles in her legs and butt tensed and relaxed, making the view even more amazing.

That will be the last time you will see me type the word "butt". This was not a butt, it was an ass. Not just an ass. THE ass. No woman on this planet has been graced with such a marvelous backside and she knew it. Mid-camera in full view wearing nothing but the skimpiest and tightest bikini bottom was the perfect place to showcase it. I couldn't take my eyes away. A selfie at that moment would have shown me to be an old man goggle eyed gasping like a fish out of water.

I thought she was typing with another client until I realized that the message was addressed to me. Hooray, my membership finally came through! Uh oh. I also had tokens to spend. This might be more than my old ticker was going to be able to take.

-------------------------

::Wait, wait, wait, stop! Are you seriously going to waste our time with some story of a webcam girl simply getting paid to do what she does best? Please::

Note to those reading the above statement and believing that it might be true. Read on. If you leave, you risk missing what was simply the most mind blowing sexual experience this 62 year man has had in his lifetime.

::Oh right::

- knowing smile...

-------------------------

A little background might be in order.

On the night in question I found myself in bed in a dark room looking at a muted cell phone. There were two smelly, farty men sleeping in beds next to me as I was currently residing in a transitional housing facility for the homeless.

I realize I'm not exactly painting an enticing background for an erotic fantasy here, but bear with me. I had made this program actually work. In 8 weeks I was finally going to move into my own place and had saved up to make it really nice. Fully furnished with brand new everything, my own car, a powerful PC with a webcam and a great internet connection for browsing.

::And you couldn't wait that long to start browsing beauties in the privacy of your own room"?::

Pipe down.

For years I have been struggling with depression. Being homeless, in fact, had made me even worse. But I finally had decided that I wasn't going to let it win and started pulling out of it.

Many people taking antidepressants, however, can experience powerful side effects that are capable of utterly destroying their sex life. I was on one of those. The docs tried me on Viagra to help, but to no avail. I could barely muster a weak erection, and wasn't able to achieve climax. I have a deep fascination with beautiful women so it was tormenting me greatly. I hadn't had an orgasm in over a year.

In a dorm setting, that was grudgingly acceptable. But now I was looking forward to my own place. It was time to see if there was anything new on the medication market. My doc said there was but then asked me if I was sure. She knew I lived in an all men group setting.

"This new medication might, um, have the opposite effect".

Was she serious? If she was getting a cut, she earned it that day. I practically ran to the pharmacy, then remembered I had a car.

It was going to take a week to taper off the old meds and another to fully increase the new one to full dose. Fine, I started right then. I was never any good at math.

Three days ago it hit me. Hard. Every pun you can imagine is intended. I wasn't in bed or even in private. I was in the bakery department of the local store. Understand that this was not like an ED drug. It was still an antidepressant. I knew I had to intend to get an erection. I had time to finish shopping and wasn't worried about a physical reaction. I just noticed a warmth I hadn't felt in some time.

When I slid in the car and the steering wheel touched my groin, it felt good. Hmm.

I tried again. Well hey there stranger! I knew I better get out of there or I was going to be arrested. I was rock hard! The tip of my penis started catching on my belly from underneath my belt. I had never been large enough to manage that feat before!

Oh, this was going to be glorious.

But I had switched too early. What was I going to do?

I didn't fit in with many of the homeless crowd I was with. I had never smoked and stopped drinking and drugging in my 20s. I grew up in Boulder, CO, where a "street" mentality was nonexistent. Not that I was any better than my compadres, we just had a different background. I was homeless because I had grown too fat for my wife to have sex with and things started changing. The depression kept getting worse. Finally she told me it was time to leave. I was devastated. Until this last year I felt like I was living in a plane between Heaven and Hell.

I was ready to turn my life around, but this rager wasn't going to wait that long..

I wasn't sure I had the makeup to do some of the things that my roommates claimed they did to take care of their sexual needs, I have never been with a prostitute. I've been to a strip club but only for the stage show. When I was still married, my wife had the classic "look, but don't touch" policy. That meant no lap dances, happy ending massages, or 1-900 numbers. Nowadays those numbers come with video and are called webcams. A live person talking dirty to coax the cum out of me was a no no. Same as a prostitute. Forbidden. We were no longer married, but I had still stuck to that code. Silly idea that we may some day reunite.

I still love her, but it's been 12 years. It's hard to stay a goody two-shoe when you are lying in the dark with your first full hard on in years and it is aching for attention.

::So you couldn't just browse some porn? You jump straight into a webcam on a crappy muted phone with sleeping men next to you?::

Hush, We are almost back to, hmm.. let's call her Sonya. Sonya Bladez, heh.

As I was laying there with this completely new creature between my legs, I knew I couldn't just pull it out and start stroking. My roommates slept deeply, but not that deeply. Most guys went into the shower to take care of business, but I was a die hard romantic at heart. A bad smell could ruin it for me. The commodes were in the same room as the showers.

Maybe just a few bits of touching might do the trick. Nope. That did the opposite. It felt even better and I seemed to increase in size even further. (note to self: mention size to my ex wife).

Porn had lost it for me some time ago. My tastes are still those of the 1970s Playboy. Today's internet world seems intent on sticking filler in whatever part of a woman's body they can find. Sometimes it stretches the skin so tight it looks transparent and inhuman. Sometimes, women die from it. Sometimes I need to shut up and get on with the story. I was just trying to give a shout out to the old teardrop shaped breasts.

I pulled out my phone and went to my "sex" bookmarks. Brace yourself...

Fine art nude photography.

Laugh if you will, but women are the most beautiful thing God has ever placed on this earth. We were made in His own image, so our eye can see it. These artists can not only see it, but express it with their imagery.

Women also deserve better than we give them. Most men don't know that. My Mom, who raised us four kids as a single mother in the 60s, made sure I did.

My newfound vicious rascal really liked the natural and artistically posed nude women I was browsing. I was particularly fond of this site as it was part of an artistic community that explored less demeaning ways to fulfill your fantasies about women. I started to read some user stories on Literotica.com. When I grew up there was Playboy for the images, Penthouse for the stories. Literotica was now my place for stories.

I still didn't dare try more than rubbing the tip and frenulum with my sheets, but the hard-on just seemed to want more. A faint worry started to cross my thoughts. Was I still not going to be able to climax? Maybe I should just try another time. Give the medication more days to adjust. Shut down, roll over, and try to get some sleep.

That lasted no more than 15 seconds. As I turned the phone back on I noticed another link. "Literotica 18+ webcams". I don't think they are actually related, but I got lucky. It wasn't a cheap ad leading to pop ups from hell like most webcam site links I had clicked on before.

Instead, I was presented with a panel containing images of women that were quite good looking. I knew as I started to peruse the women that I was about to take a major step in my my new sexual story. This was Taboo. This was breaking the code.

This was time for me to grow up and become a man... cyberwise at least.

I made sure that the models were all of age and noticed that many had Eastern Europe or Russian backgrounds. What were they putting in the water over there? They were quite attractive with beautiful bodies.

I started going faster and faster through the images. I had no idea what I wanted but they all seemed to offer intense gratification. I was like Eli Wallach running through the graveyard at the end of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. He suddenly stops, steps back, and views his prize.

You know who she is. You know what caught my attention. You know that you want to read more, so stop bitching and never, ever, make me go through this long-winded explanation again as to why you should keep reading.

--------------------

Interlude:

Sonya is not her real or stage name. Her body is real and her ass is definitely the finest on the planet. I am not lying. She has wavy long brown hair and was also wearing a cutoff gray T or sweater. Her face is quite pretty, but I don't think my phone was doing it justice. I knew I would make her my first visit in my new place, but I had to be careful. I was fairly well set for money, but had worked hard to get there and wanted to keep it that way. I was taking in this beautiful image of Sonya only after I had first checked this site's pricing. Totally reasonable. How I knew that I had no idea. I had never done anything like this before. I just know the guys around the dorm talked about "ho's" This was much cheaper. And cleaner.

----------------------

Sonya was looking straight at me and I realized she did have a very pretty face. It wasn't slutty or cheap. I thought of my wife's face on our wedding day. (Note, do Not mention to ex-wife).

I wouldn't say she had a girl next door face, because that would be an insult to her. If someone had moved in next to me with a pretty face like hers when I was a youth, I would have been pounding my cock so hard each night I would be going to bed with two tiny raisins as testicles.

"What is your name?" she was asking in the chat. Oh God why didn't I wait for my own place? I wanted to hear her voice. If I put in earbuds, my roommates would still hear it and wake up.

"Steve" I replied.

My real name? Seriously? What a dweeb.

I wanted to explain that I had never done this before and that I was in a room full of men and that I had to be ultra quiet and that I was scared to death and that she was so beautiful and that I hated to say "hot" but she really was and -

The only thing I managed to type in was "First time". I kept making mistakes and trying to correct them and next thing I know I'm giving her a gift.

20 tokens. A couple bucks. Why not?

That got me a blown kiss. I still wanted to let her know that she was extremely beautiful. I finally succeeded. Letting her know that I couldn't do what my body was screaming for and start madly stroking my cock was not as successful.

I didn't think she could see me (she couldn't), but she seemed to start picking up on what was wrong. She also seemed to sense how terrified I was. It certainly didn't come from my chat input. There wasn't any. Sonya is more than a pretty face. What she did next was amazing., And that's when I fell in love. Yes love! With Sonya Bladez.

HUSH! Everyone falls in love with their first. I'm not deluded.

She just proceeded with such kindness that this old man's heart felt a long needed soothing for the pain these past few years had brought. Instead of chastising me for joining her webcam when I couldn't fully enjoy it, she took the time to show me around. Explaining the interface and what each button did. We talked about where I was from, where she was from, and how she was also relatively new at this. I didn't want it to end so I kept giving tips and gifts. One gift even got her to stand up and show me what was under those bikini bottoms. Oh my God she was beyond words!

I'm not describing it. You want to see, go give her the money.

A few clients came in and would say things like "suck my cock", or "show me your pussy". They didn't leave tips. I asked and she assured me I was being decent and kind and that was what she preferred. Now my heart was ready to burst as well.

I knew from being a romantic that a good "lady" would provide more than just a rut in the hay for men. People get lonely. Helping with that loneliness can mean more than the actual sex itself. The oldest profession would never have survived if it had just been about sex.

My cock was now aching beyond measure and something moist touched the tip. I reached down to feel and it was precum. Precum! Holy shit this was really going to happen! I gently pulled down my shorts and started thinking about where my seed was going to go. This was getting really awkward.

She smiled as I gave another gift and then the "Magic Wheel" came up. I won a view of her breasts!. A quick peek was all that I saw, but that brought everything to a crashing halt. Her breasts were the kind of medium sized, rosebud crested masterpieces that never failed to bring me to a trembling state of awe. Beautiful, natural breasts are a gift. Sonya had given a sneak peek of two of the finest I had ever seen. That is saying something. I always thought that my ex wife (Nix, Nix!) had the most perfect pair, but Sonya's took it to the next level - Goddess. I didn't know if I could hold out much longer.

It was as if she could read my mind. "Maybe we should go private now".

"Yes" I said and accepted the link.

As this was my first time I thought something might change. I was pretty sure some loop animations were used in the lobby. There weren't any loop animations here, but otherwise it looked the same. She switched to lying on her back.

I was really lucky to have her as my first experience. She is a goddess. Somewhere else in this world tonight a guy is paying twice as much to watch some 400 pound British granny drop her knickers.

Not me.

I kept trying to type something but it must have come through as gibberish. Thankfully, she took the lead. "Maybe I should take off my clothes". I could only mash some keys, I was so enthralled. What came through I don't know but I hope she didn't think I was being rude. I couldn't even spell a two letter word.

Her breasts looked even more fantastic and I wanted to try and tell her to sit up so I could see them better. Probably nothing made sense of what I was typing, however.

When she pulled off her shorts I was amazed at how beautiful her pussy was. I've never been a big fan of spread eagle or crude talk, but times were changing. I needed to stop thinking of it medically as a vagina and just open my eyes and look.

I cursed again at being on my phone as it was hard to see much with the lighting. I thought I saw a small ring or gem. I usually didn't care for piercings but this was the new me. I felt the urge to reach out and bite it. To tug it. To make her shimmy with pleasure as I nibbled between that and her clit.

Then she said something a woman hasn't said to me in over a decade.

"Do you think you are going to come?"

If I could freeze that moment in time I would never leave it.

This new medicine has a strange but absolutely wonderful effect. My dick just kept wanting stimulus and had a slight electrical feeling to it as my orgasm began to build, but it was coming. Oh it was coming.

I was barely in control of my body. My brain was awash with waves of joy, even tears. My spine was starting to release something that had been so long in waiting I briefly thought a defibrillator nearby might have been prudent.

I was going to cum. A deep, primal sound was starting to come up from my lungs and I knew I was going to wake the entire place up. My body was bucking all over but I managed to grab a pillow and cover my face.

And threw my phone halfway across the room.

I flipped onto my stomach and bit my fist so hard it drew blood. Wave after wave pleasure went through me but I lay as still and quiet as possible. One of my roommates woke and looked around confused. Then went back to sleep.

I felt like an utter fool and deserved what I got - a ruined orgasm. All I had to do was wait a few more months.

If this was how a ruined one felt, I was going to look up Sonya as much as possible in the future. That gave me an idea. I wiped up as much of the mess as I could, pulled up my shorts and gently tiptoed to where my phone had landed. Please don't be broken, I prayed.

It wasn't. There was Sonya with those magnificent breasts slightly draped over the edge of the keyboard as she typed. "Did you come?".

I nearly bit my lip through to stop laughing, then typed in "yes". Carefully tiptoeing back to the bed I crawled in and then asked if I was allowed to take a screenshot. "Of course", she replied. "You can use it for later".

Isn't it nice to talk to someone who knows exactly what you mean? This young woman was less than half my age and would have been way out of my league even when I was a youth. Yet she was basically telling me, "You want to stare at my breasts every night while you pound out gallons of cum all over the bed, tub or sink? Sure!"

And she was real! For tonight at least.

My heart simply melted. "I have needed this for a long time".

_________________

Author note:

I really am a dweeb and couldn't figure out how to take the screenshot. She worked with me and we finally got it. I am now the proud owner of a webcam screenshot of a beautiful model explaining to me how to...

Take a screenshot.

Thank you, Sonya. You were my first. You will always be my best.