A First Time like No Other - Sonya Pt. 07

Story Info
The terrible towels.
3.8k words
4.46
5k
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really enjoy a bath tub, don't you?" Sonya laughed.

"I wish I could see you in one, covered in bubbles," I admitted. "I get turned on by a nude woman in the tub or shower more than anything else."

"What about your wife?"

"On our last day together, she woke me and said I could join her in the shower. It was very conflicting, but a kind gift. A sendoff, if you will. She knew I got turned on by her in the shower."

"Yet she was kicking you out?"

"Yes."

"And you still joined her?"

"You don't understand. She has that power over me. Still does."

"And me?"

"Sonya, you have a power over me like no other. You are a young woman living halfway around the world I see on a webcam. A flicker of muscle in your ass and I can't speak. Lifting your top to reveal your boobs makes me cum like I was 16 years old again. If I could be with you in a shower, I wouldn't be able to resist anything you asked.

"I'll remember that, but weren't you in the shower with the two students when we left off? The ones that aren't into men?"

"Wait, I was telling the story!"

Sonya looked at me with that wry smile. She was lying on her side in the pink top that drove me nuts. She arched her back a bit, making her nipples press through the fabric. I was drooling.

"I win," she said. "Here we go..."

-----------------

The shower with Melanie and Jessica should have been one of the most exciting things that ever happened to him. It was over quickly, however. They left him to plod around with his hangover while they went off to classes and fencing practice. He decided to try and catch up on his runes. He had taught the class multiple times, but he always liked to be prepared.

When they returned from school he was sound asleep. He had missed the entire day of teaching, as well as getting caught up in his research. Jessica had offered to teach his class, but was denied. The class was simply canceled.

"Professor. Wake up. It's not good for your books to drool on them." Jessica laughed. She had done the same thing many times after studying all night. Anthony stirred and opened his eyes.

She screamed.

Anthony's eyes cleared and he woke up. Melanie ran into the room. So did the cook, Bruce. Following him was the housekeeper, Janice. Jessica felt embarrassed after seeing what had happened. Addressing the sudden crowd she said, "I'm sorry everyone, the Professor must have fallen asleep. Nothing to be concerned about, I was just startled a bit."

That convinced the help, who left. It didn't convince Melanie. "Since when do you scream just because someone wakes up?"

Jessica looked concerned. "Professor, are you alright?"

He laughed. "Thank God I slept off that hangover. A scream like that might have hurt pretty bad. Was my cheek stuck to a page or something? What brought about the scream?"

Jessica looked at them both. "I'm sorry. It is embarrassing. Your eyes just looked funny." She reached out and pinched him on the arm. "I guess I never saw what you look like waking up. We will have to work on that."

Melanie rolled her eyes. "You are such a dick tease, Jessica. My apologies, Professor, if she shows up in a towel again. I had nothing to do with it this time." They giggled to each other and started to leave.

"About that."

They stopped. Melanie looked at him apologetically. "It won't happen again, Professor," she said.

"It was fun."

He left it at that. He had a whole speech prepared about how he respected their sexual preferences and didn't want to have inappropriate fantasies about them. It went out the window.

-----------------

Melanie closed the door and turned on Jessica. "What the hell was that about?"

Jessica looked terrified. She started to shake. "His eyes. They were like a demon. Then they cleared." She was close to crying.

Melanie hugged her and gave her a comforting rub on her back. "I've never seen you so scared, Love. Are you sure? He had a pretty bad hangover."

Jessica calmed some. "Maybe you are right. It might have been me feeling guilty about last night. Do you think I should stop?"

"We both agreed to explore your feelings. If you are bi, it would be nice to know, wouldn't it?"

"I don't have feelings of love for him," Jessica said. "I'm not sure what I feel. I just remember being in class and having a flash. I wanted to see him rock hard and start shooting cum. I'm so sorry, Babe. I have to be honest."

Melanie ran her fingers through her hair. She loved Jessica's dark locks. They were thick and strong. It gave her a toughness that defied her sweet personality. "Don't be afraid to be honest, Love. If you are bi, that is OK. I don't feel threatened. I love you more than ever now."

Jessica looked up at her. "Because I might be bi?"

"No, because you smell like chocolate. What on earth have you been eating? I can already see your thighs getting thicker."

Jessica punched her arm. "Take that back, or I will make you cover me in chocolate."

"Promises."

They kissed. Jessica was still trembling. Melanie gently rubbed her shoulders and mid back. That usually calmed her.

"Thank you, Babe, but I need some Johnny Depp." That was Jessica's nickname for Captain Morgan. She got up to retrieve it. "Care for some?"

"It's 4:30 in the afternoon! You did get a fright. Go ahead. I'll pass. Just remember that you have homework on some tome in Latin. I can't help you with that."

Jessica relaxed a bit. "It might make sense the more I drink."

"I'm sure that argument will save you when you fail."

"Spoilsport." Jessica headed to their den. After last night she kept the Captain Morgan there. She didn't want the Professor accidentally drinking it again. Pouring two glasses, she topped one off with Coke Zero and ice. How could Melanie drink that stuff?

"You devil, I said I didn't want any."

Jessica started trembling so bad she nearly dropped the glass. Melanie steadied her and sat her down. "You poor thing. I've never seen you so scared."

Jessica took a large gulp of her drink. The warmth hit her perfectly. It was just what she needed. She recalled the Professor's eyes. Had it been her imagination? They were black, just like every low budget TV special effect. What bothered her was that she saw them clear. Had she looked away and then back, she might have believed it was a trick of the eye. She took another swig.

Melanie hugged her tight. Her warmth felt good. Jessica reciprocated by laying her head on Melanie's shoulder. "It was real, she said. I don't care about whether I'm bi, Mel, I just know that I love you." She squeezed Melanie tightly.

Melanie took a drink. Her fiance was terrified. What really happened? She never acted like this. Her love of literature and architecture often led her into some dark, macabre tales that would give Melanie the chills. Jessica never batted an eye.

She suddenly had an idea.

"Jess?"

"Hmm?" The rum was working.

"Didn't the Professor say he was studying some runes?"

"Yes. It is some old Runes 101 textbook he has. He said he studies it every year."

Jessica suddenly stood up. They looked at each other.

The book the Professor fell asleep on was not his runes encyclopedia. It was the book which Jessica had borrowed last night. The one she had left her nude picture in. The one they had used when they pranked the poor man and caused him to nearly drown in his own sperm and vomit.

----------

"Is this another prank?" Anthony was serious. He couldn't start missing days because of his new housemates. They were different, but he had responsibilities.

"No Professor. Look for yourself. You know I would never damage a book like this." Jessica was very caring about books, he had to admit. He looked at the pages on the Saint Sophia Cathedral. They were definitely damaged by moisture, but in a roundish pattern. He looked at his book on runes. Pristine.

"I swear I fell asleep reading this book." He held up the one on runes.

"Could someone have switched them on you?" asked Melanie.

"Only my housekeeper is allowed in here. I hope she didn't, she would have seen this." He held up the picture of Jessica.

The two young women gasped. Jessica was trembling.

"I'm sorry, Jessica, you may have it back." He handed it to her. She withdrew as if he were handing her a hot coal.

Melanie asked, "where did you find that, Professor?"

He seemed to freeze. Slowly, he said, "I honestly don't know. I will admit your last prank and teasing worked, Jessica. You already know that. You had to have seen the photo in the bathroom with me." He turned slightly red. "How I ended up with it again I don't know. In fact, I still don't know how I could have fallen asleep on this book. After your scream, I looked down and only saw my book of runes."

Melanie scooted over next to Jessica, who was noticeably frightened. "OK, let's talk about what we do know. I'm right here, Jess. Please stay calm."

"Professor, that picture was destroyed. You dropped it in the water, then vomited on it," Jessica said.

"It came from a digital image on my laptop," Melanie said. "Someone could have printed it again."

"The laptop you had with you all day, and is password protected?" Jessica started trembling again.

"It could have been printed anytime. I left the thing in our room last night on sleep mode. I'm too lazy to require a password for that." Melanie snuggled her arm. "Could someone have gone in our room while we were cleaning you up, Professor?"

"If my housekeeper saw it I would never hear the end of it. No, not like that. She would tease me mercilessly. You two as well."

"What about your Cook?"

Anthony pondered that. "He did ogle you two when you moved in, but any kid his age would. I can't imagine he would sneak in your room. Even if he had, I have no idea why he would look at your laptop, print a pic, then put it in here. I'm still not sure how it got here. It just appeared on my desk after the whole screaming episode."

Melanie started thinking. "Tell me about this Saint Sophia Cathedral."

"Saint Sophia was a martyr from the 6th century, although the dates are debated. There are many temples and cathedrals built for her. Most are in Germany or Eastern Europe."

"The one in Belarus has a checkered past, Professor." Jessica still looked frightened. "It was built by Vseslav Bryachislavich, also known as Vseslav the Sorcerer. He raided other cathedrals to build it. When he failed in a raid on the one in Ukraine, the legend says he tried again as a werewolf."

Melanie picked up the book and skimmed the chapter. "It says nothing of the sort here."

"It is in the literature about him. He is always mentioned as a sorcerer and a werewolf. The failed raid and his return is in 'The Tales of Igor's Campaign'."

Melanie looked confused.

"It is a collection of Slavic tales," said Jessica.

"Oh, like The Canterbury Tales?"

Both the Professor and Jessica rolled their eyes. Anthony had an idea. "I can't imagine a $20 textbook would carry a curse. I also don't believe in curses. I've dug around too many ruins to have not come across one. I do have to ask, however, if you have any more of those mini cameras? I think I broke the other one."

The two gave him a guilty look. Jessica replied, "They came in packs of three. We have one left."

"Do I dare ask where the second one went?"

"No. We will make sure we take it down," said Melanie.

He looked incredulous. "Just how many pranks have you planned?" he demanded.

Jessica winced. He didn't mean to raise his voice. "Just the one," she said. "We didn't know you would go to the bath to masturbate."

He was silent. With an effort to keep his voice down, he asked, "You put one in my room? To see if I masturbated? We need to have a serious talk about boundaries and honesty."

Jessica looked straight at him. "I apologize. You did masturbate while looking at the picture, however."

He scowled. She had him. "Why? To post it online or something? Two beautiful women in love with each other have nothing better to do than watch an old guy jerk off?"

They looked at each other, mouths hanging open. He felt guilty immediately.

"I'm sorry, I know you wouldn't do something that malicious."

Jessica looked at him and her eyes were a deep emerald. "Professor, you called us both beautiful."

"Of course, you are."

Yet you wouldn't admit it before, Professor," said Melanie. "That was the whole reason for the prank. We wanted you to to be realistic about us. This country is bad enough about repressed sexuality, we didn't want someone we cared for to suffer."

He just looked at them. "What a crock of horse poo. You two had fun watching me get all fired up. It was safe for you because you don't like men. So I end up nearly drowning in my own vomit from it."

"And sperm."

"And you should have put the third camera in the bathroom, just in case."

"And we should change the subject. What would you like the third camera for?" Jessica was giving him a look that said, "Oh, it is OK for you to use one."

He looked at each of them. "I'm sorry. You have to realize I'm embarrassed about the whole thing. I think, however, someone else may be playing tricks as well. How about we replace the camera where you had it on the library wall? We may catch the culprit red handed."

"Why Professor, after how bad you have made us feel about spying?" smirked Jessica.

"Just do it," he barked. They headed out, giggling to each other. "What?" he demanded.

"Oh, just an interesting choice of words. Red handed." They both burst out laughing.

He threw a book. He actually threw a book.

---------------

Bruce had no idea he was a suspect. He did notice the young women were showing him more attention. They nixed any thoughts that he might have had about making advances, however. Whenever he was around, they were all over each other. It was as if they were trying to tease him. He was into women, but not if they were into women as well. He paid them no mind.

The camera was turning out to be a bust. The most revealing thing it discovered was the old landlady stealing a snort from a bottle she had hidden in her skirt. "Now, don't you just feel terrible?" teased Melanie.

Anthony decided to try something new. That night he brought down the encyclopedia with the cathedral chapter, and left it on the desk. He tucked the picture of Jessica inside to mark the page. Then he headed to the women's room.

"Let's see if someone takes the bait," he said.

"Well, both your housekeeper and your cook have gone out," said Melanie.

"Fine, wake me up when they return." He got up to head back to his room. Jessica reached out and took his arm. Her hands were so soft.

"Please, Professor, indulge me. Maybe it isn't them."

He looked into her deep green eyes. She was pleading with him. Out of fear.

"Only if you break out the rum," he said. "I won't overdo it. I have to teach tomorrow."

Jessica grabbed the rum and two glasses. Then she dug a thimble out of a sewing kit that was under the bed. "Are you sure this won't be too much, Professor?" They both giggled.

"Very funny. Whatever happened to the good old days when teachers could bend a student over their knee?"

They all dropped their jaw. He couldn't believe he just said that. He was beet red.

"Promises," smirked Melanie. Jessica was still looking at him, mouth agape.

"You see, this is why I have to tune out young women," he said. "I can't go around saying things like that. I like having a job."

Jessica closed her mouth. "Does this mean you may have had thoughts of spanking us?"

"All the time, but not what you think. I should just raise your rent."

Melanie winked at Jessica. "We give him nude pics of you. He steals your rum. We have to save him from drowning. Maybe we should pay less?"

A door closing interrupted them. It was the servants entrance below. They heard Bruce cough and head to his room off of the kitchen.

Jessica looked at him seriously. "Professor, did you love Susan?"

"That is personal."

"We weren't joking when we said we cared about you," said Melanie. "Do you think we would just move in with anyone? We didn't expect the prank to backfire like that, but we enjoy your company. You also don't judge us about who we are. You think the Realtor Lady was hard on you? She treated us even worse."

He gave in. "I don't think I did. We didn't know each other long enough," he admitted. "I haven't known anyone long enough."

"You've known me for almost two years," said Jessica.

He opened his mouth to reply, but Melanie stopped him. "If you say she is too young, you will get posted on the internet." She looked serious.

"OK I won't," he said, "but you two don't like men."

"Who says we don't?" asked Jessica. "Rumours? Have you actually asked us?"

Anthony was now uncomfortable. They were lying in bed and one was on each side of him. He tried to change the subject. "Has anyone been watching the camera?" He looked at the laptop. "Wait, there are two. You still haven't taken the camera out of my room?"

"I apologize," Melanie said. "We've just been busy with the other stuff." She gave Jessica a meaningful look.

"You see! I don't know when you are being straight with me. Fine, you got me to jerk off after teasing me with a towel and a pic. You are a very attractive young woman Jessica. It isn't nice to toy with my feelings like this, however."

Melanie jumped to her defense, but Jessica held her off with a finger to her lip. "I asked Melanie to leave the camera, Professor. I know it is an invasion of your privacy, but I didn't know what else to do. I think I am having feelings for you. I have never had them for a man before."

"I didn't think it worked that way," he said. "I thought it was hard wired or something like that."

"She definitely likes women," said Melanie, "but has she suppressed being bisexual? For that matter, maybe I have too."

Both Jessica and he both dropped their jaws. He said, "Ok, l know it is offensive to say you changed or that the environment changed you, so what is going on? Did you both have some secret I just happened to unlock? I don't understand." He looked at Jessica, who still looked stunned.

Melanie comforted her. They kissed. Jessica suddenly got a sly grin. "I have no idea about hard wiring or whatever. I just know I love Melanie with all my heart. We care for you, but I don't think either of us feels threatened by it."

"Nope," Melanie replied. "So tonight is your lucky night!" She reached for his shirt. Jessica stopped her.

"Wait! I have an idea, and we do need to keep an eye on the monitors." She whispered something to Melanie. They danced off into the bathroom, giggling. He heard the shower running. They were so young, he thought to himself.

And so hot. They returned to the room with each wearing nothing but a towel. Melanie's fit even tighter than Jessica's.

"Oh shit," was all he could say.

"Now pay attention to the monitors," giggled Jessica. She lay to his side, once again resting her wet hair on his hip. Melanie did the same on the other side. Within minutes his pants and shorts were wet.

He really didn't understand all the new terms and research about sexuality. All he knew was that two beautiful young women were intentionally teasing him with their bodies. He decided to just roll with it. The rum he drank while they were showering felt warm. So did his wet shorts from their hair. He started to get aroused.

Melanie turned and looked up at him while resting her chin on his chest. "She wins. I bet you would start getting hard in less than 30 seconds. Listen. You aren't just a plaything. This is new for us. We are very open with each other. To invite someone else into that trust is a bit... it will take some time."

It wasn't taking Jessica any time at all. She was rubbing her head against him, making his shorts get even wetter. He was sticking up like a tent. Melanie looked down and they both smiled at each other.

12