A First Time like No Other - Sonya Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have got to be the luckiest man in the world," he said. They looked at each other, astonished. "Oh come on. You know it has been a long time for me. That is why you keep asking about Susan. Now I have the two most beautiful women on campus laying next to me in nothing but towels and getting me harder than ever."

"Even harder than you were in the tub?" asked Jessica.

"By far."

"We can't let him get it all over our sheets!" exclaimed Melanie. She ripped off her towel and started tucking it under his side. Jessica did the same on the other side.

His eyes were coated with lust. He was already going to cum just from seeing them nude.

Melanie saved the day. "Oh no you don't" she knew exactly where to press to stop him. She pressed hard.

His mind was still about to climax. He must have been babbling. He looked from Jessica to Melanie and back to Jessica. They had the hottest bodies he had ever seen. He was still trying to cum. Melanie pressed even harder.

Then Jessica screamed. Again. Louder than he had ever heard anyone scream. He lost his erection immediately and sat up. Melanie was now screaming.

The camera in his room revealed an intruder. The book had been placed on his bed. The picture lay beside it. Just above them lay a crucifix.

Dust could be seen swirling. Whatever had entered the room was now leaving. It walked on all fours and had gray fur. Its eyes had a frightening glow in the dark.

It was a wolf.

12