A Fishing Trip to the Gulf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

I rocked back on my heels and lowered her ass back to the chair. "The movie or running around naked in front of your daughters?"

She shivered. "A little of both and them being so open and free."

I laughed and she opened her eyes to look at me questioningly. "The open and free part. They love teasing me as often as possible. Like mother, like daughters."

"Uh huh," Denise said and then grinned. "Like me bending over to get that beer earlier."

"Exactly the same way, only there are two of them doing it."

Denise shook her head and whispered, "Poor baby."

"I'll poor baby your ass," I said and then grinned as she nodded her head quickly.

"Would you please?"

"The way you yell, when I do? I don't think so. One of them would be calling the coast guard."

Denise looked thoughtful for a second and then shivered. "I wonder if they...." She let the sentence hang as I nodded my head.

Her eyes got big but before she could ask anything, I said, "Six holes and only one hole is virgin. Or so I'm told."

She groaned and shook her head. "Too much information," she whispered and then looked at me and asked, "One is still a virgin?"

"Only in the front," I replied. "They both say they love anal, just like you."

With a groan, Denis whispered, "Kim?"

"The one and only virgin on this boat according to her."

"They... they talk that freely in front of you?" she asked a moment later.

"It's a try and shock the boyfriend thing."

"How are they, uh, doing at that?"

I laughed and replied, "Pretty good at first but I got over it."

"No wonder your dick is staying so hard."

I shook my head and chuckled. "Three beautiful naked ladies have nothing to do with it."

Denise shivered and sat up straighter in her chair. "Point taken."

I stood up and her eyes went to my hard dick. She licked her lips and then squirmed in the chair. "Decisions, decisions. Do I want that in my mouth or in my pussy?"

"The first would be quick and painless but you would have to wait a little while if you want both," I said as I wiggled my hips from side to side. My dick swayed as I did.

"Greedy," she whispered and then laughed. "But then again, so am I."

"The girls said they were going to play, I mean, stay down below for a while and give us some privacy."

Denise's eyes jumped to my face and she frowned for a second. Then she shook her had and sighed. "Those two scare me sometimes. Most of the time."

I grinned and nodded. "Twins can be spooky."

"Just how many twins do you know?" she asked cocking her head over to the side.

"Uh, I think I'm going to refuse to answer that on the grounds that it will get me in trouble."

Denise laughed and whispered, "Swap places with me and I'll show you trouble."

When she stood up, I gathered her into my arms and kissed the hell out of her. She moaned and kissed me back as she moved forward to press her body tightly to mine. My hard dick felt hot pressed between our bodies. She moaned again and rocked her hips from side to side.

Breaking the kiss, she pushed me back and turned us around. "Sit!" she said sharply.

I was only too happy to comply as now I was on eyelevel with her pussy. I leaned forward and licked her mound. She whimpered softly and pushed her hips forward. A few moments later, she shuffled one foot and then the other forward. Her legs spread wide as she straddled the lounge chair.

Leaning back, I could now tease her clit and her slit. She whimpered and moved farther forward, pushing me back even more. My tongue explored her hot wet opening. She groaned as my tongue entered her. A moment later, her hands pushed against my forehead. "Lay down so I can sit down before I fall down."

I leaned back on my elbows and asked, "Which end are you going to sit on?"

She grinned down at me as she squatted slowly and lifted my dick straight up. "I'll give you two guesses."

I didn't need either one as she sat down, her tight wet sex swallowing my manhood to the max in one long slow movement. We both groaned long and loud until her ass settled on my hips. "I am so wet," she whispered as she rocked her hips back and forth. I could hear squishing noises coming from between us.

"Hot and tight, also," I whispered.

She shivered and rocked her hips faster. "This won't take long either," she whispered quickly as her clit rubbed on my pelvic bone.

From the way her tightly clenched pussy was rubbing the length of my shaft, it wouldn't be long for me either. As it was, I went off just as she moaned loudly and leaned forward to lay on top of me. Her hips still flexed and jerked, which rubbed the head of my dick deliciously.

A few minutes after her hips stopped moving. She sighed deeply and whispered, "The world is once again right where it should be."

I nodded, my cheek rubbing against her hair. "And our timing is perfect as always."

She sighed, nodded and kissed me on the shoulder.

*****

I was almost asleep with the warmth of the body on top of me when Denise pushed up on her elbows and kissed me softly on the lips. "I guess we should clean up our mess and make our bed."

I nodded as I ran my hands up and down her back slowly. She smiled and sat up on me. Then she got a funny look on her face and wiggled her hips. I could feel my hard manhood moving inside her. "You're still hard?" It was a question more so than an accusation.

"It would seem so," I replied as I lifted my hips under her, my dick moving a little deeper in her slippery tightness.

"You did come, right?"

I chuckled and whispered, "When I pull the cork you better have a life preserver handy."

She wiggled her hips and we could both hear the squishing noises coming from our connection. "It must be the salt air," she whispered and then grinned.

"More like three naked women running around flashing the goodies. Not to mention the one sitting on my lap whose inner muscles keep grabbing me and squeezing tightly every time my dick even thinks about going soft."

She whimpered as she rocked forward and pushed up with her legs. Half my dick came out of her pussy before she sat back down hard with a moaning grunt. Her sex had grabbed me as she rose up and seemed even tighter as she sat down. She rocked her hips slowly and whimpered again.

"Are you up for seconds," I asked.

She shivered hard and nodded. "Up for them yes but where are the girls?"

I lifted my hips and she rocked forward, lifted up a little higher than the first time and sat down even harder. The moaning grunt at the bottom was even louder. She groaned as she rocked her hips back and forth as I held my hips tightly against her. A moment later, she started to bounce up and down on my lap. My dick moved in and out of her sopping wet sex with loud squishing noises as her ass slapped loudly against my thighs. All thoughts of the twins lost in her growing passion.

Usually when Denise came it was with a drawn out groan or a whimpering moan, but this time she yelled loudly and rocked back and forth on my lap frantically rubbing her clit against my pelvic bone. Her inner muscles had a death grip on my shaft as a hot flow went down along it. She was coming harder than I had ever seen her come before. I held her tightly and rocked slowly back and forth.

*****

Sometime later, we were still sitting like before. My dick was still hard but her inner grip had relaxed some. Her breathing was back close to normal. She had her head on my shoulder and I had mine on hers. Movement at the top of the stairs caught my eye. One of the twins was peeking over the top step. I waved them back with a slow movement of my hand. A grin spread across her face and she disappeared from sight.

A few moments later, Denise sighed and lifted her head. She leaned back and grinned at me. "Who knew your kids could be good for your sex life," she whispered and then looked around at the cabin. Not seeing the girls, she looked back at me. "There won't be any water left if they are still in the shower."

"I told you they were going to give us some space. They're probably in the bow bedroom." I told her.

She giggled, which was totally out of character for her. "I hope the door is closed because we're going to need another shower."

I gave her a confused look as to why that would be a problem and she chuckled. "If you think the mess was going to be bad earlier, it's twice as bad now. Your lap's already a mess and I figure I'll have stuff running down the insides of both thighs when I stand up. That is if I can stand up."

I chuckled and nodded slowly. "Don't make me carry you. I'm not sure I could do it in the shape I'm in."

She cocked her head slightly to the side as she asked, "Did you come again?"

"Sort of. You pretty much drained things the first time but you more than made up for it the second." I told her about the hot flow around my shaft when she came.

Denise groaned and rocked her hips slowly back and forth. The squishy sounds were loud and clear. She giggled and stood up quickly. She was right, my lap was a mess. As she backed up a few steps, I could see a cloudy liquid seeping out of her vagina.

As she got her legs closed, she whimpered softly and rocked her hips from side to side. She whimpered louder. "I'm so wet and slippery."

I grinned at her as I stood up. "The twins were only naked for a few hours this evening. Think about what tomorrow will be like with them naked all day."

Denis's eyes went wide and then she chuckled as she grabbed my semi hard dick with her left hand. She ran her hand up and down it several times. It was as wet and slippery as her sex. She grinned and headed for the stairs leading me by my convenient handle.

"We'll worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. I'm not through with tonight yet."

I chuckled and followed along willingly. "We'll have to remember to bring towels back with us. Lots of towels."

"You've got that right. I'm moving our sleeping area to the front deck."

"Oh yeah?" I asked as we started down the stairs.

She nodded. "There's a couple of places you've missed and I plan on getting them both filled."

As she opened the bathroom door, the stateroom door across the way opened and the twins peeked out. "How's it coming, mom?" One of them asked.

"It's came twice and the night is still young," she replied as she led me into the bathroom. She turned and grinned at her daughters. "You guys can make you a bed on the aft deck, Jim and I will take the forward one."

One of the girls giggled and said, "Get you some, mom."

"I already did and I plan on getting even more," Denise said as she closed the bathroom door.

*****

That's a hot summer weekend I'll never forget.

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers