A Fishy Affair Pt. 01

Story Info
Housewife goes on an untrodden path with a fish selling lady.
6k words
4.72
5.3k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madam, I promise you that I shall sell only good quality fish from now on and shall never try to cheat you or any other customer." Chameli said to me, her voice shaking as she tried to persuade me to forgive her. I wasn't angry with the fisherwoman nor I was so much concerned about it anyway, but she still had an urgency in her voice that I felt was truthful and so, I smiled at her.

I said, "If you really promise to be honest, I shall not only always buy fish from you, but also consider you as my friend."

My name is Sumita and I am a newly married housewife living with my husband Raja in a suburb somewhere in West Bengal. Raja works in a bank about five kilometers away from our residence. We stay in a one BHK flat nearby a daily market. We both love having fish and since he works in a relatively busy branch and generally doesn't get the time to go to the market, I take this daily responsibility to buy vegetables as well as fish.

In the fish market most of the sellers were males and so, one day in the month of May when I saw Chameli sitting at the corner trying to attract customers I thought of giving a try at her shop. She wasn't a regular seller there and I out of curiosity thought about buying from her that day. The regular sellers from whom I bought generally called me but I ignored them to go to Chameli. She was a middle aged woman, about 40 or 45 years of age with a slender body. She had a dark complexion and a few gray hairs on one side of her head, not more than two or three however. Her hair wasn't well maintained and also wasn't clean enough. As I approached her she looked at me in anticipation and said, "Madam, take fish from me, they are very good and they are relatively cheap as well."

She was sweating profusely in the heat and patches of sweat were visible on her blouse. Her saree was torn in some places too. As I looked at the fish that Chameli had I felt they weren't up to the mark in quality but Chameli insisted that they were really good and I should definitely buy them. On her insistence I agreed to buy the fish from her. But that night both my husband and I had to eat something else since the fish wasn't good at all.

Next day in the same fish market Chameli was calling me again, "Madam o madam, please come here and take fish from me."

I gave her a slightly stern look and said, "No way, the fish that I took from you yesterday wasn't good at all. You cheated me and I won't buy from you again."

Chameli's facial expressions showed that she was very disheartened by my remark. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and pleaded to me, "Please madam don't say so. I am a very poor woman and my fisherman husband died a few months back. In order to make ends meet I am trying to continue his business. I am inexperienced and hence committed the mistake. You know you were the only one who bought from me yesterday. I am not going to survive if I lose a valuable customer like you."

Her sadness and her story moved me very much and I readily said, "It's okay, don't be sad. If you don't cheat anyone else and work harder to acquire and sell good quality fish you would definitely survive."

"Madam, I promise you that I shall sell only good quality fish from now on and shall never try to cheat you or any other customer." She said, I could see tears forming near the corner of her eyes. I felt very sorry for her. I wasn't very angry with her since it's natural to find one or two sellers in any market who would try to sell you things that might not be of the best quality. But as I listened to her story and her struggle I felt pity for the middle aged fisherwoman.

I said, "If you really promise to be honest, I shall not only always buy fish from you, but also consider you as my friend."

Chameli smiled at me and said, "Madam, how can we be friends? You are from a rich family and I am a poor fisherwoman, besides you are probably about 27 or 28 years old while I am 44."

I replied, "Friends can be of any age or status, they just need to be honest in their relationship. So Chameli, consider yourself as my friend from now on, just be honest and truthful. My name is Sumita and I live in Ajanta society flat. Now give me some good quality fish."

Chameli nodded and gave me the fish. I could understand that today the fish was actually better than yesterday and I thanked her. From then on I regularly bought fish from her. We also talked about each other. I came to know that she didn't have any children and stays alone now in the 'Machchi Colony' the slum area where the fishermen community people live. I noticed that most of her clothes were worn out and torn, and gave her a few of my old clothes. She was really grateful to me and always sold me good quality fish.

Once while taking the fish from her hand I slipped accidentally and went forward. I was about to fall on the piled fish that was kept on the plastic mat on the ground. But by sheer reflex action Chameli caught my body and helped me stand up. As I breathed heavily she kept holding my hand and said, "Are you alright?"

I could smell her again, a mixture of dirt, sweat and fish odor that was generated from her body. Her hands that were holding me were wet due to repeated touching of fish and water and they felt really sticky on my skin. Her breath that felt directly on my face due to standing close to each other was hot and a bit stale due to improper hygiene. I replied in the affirmative, waiting for her to leave me, but she kept holding me and looking into my eyes. Other fishermen and customers had gathered around us by then and Chameli suddenly seemed to come back to reality and let me free.

"Thank you Chameli." I remarked, still unable to breathe properly.

"You're welcome, but please don't thank me. I am your friend." She replied with a smile.

One day I had already taken a large amount of vegetables in addition to the fish that I bought from Chameli. That day there was a strike by E-rickshaw drivers and hence I was in a dilemma how I would carry the load to my home. Seeing my concern Chameli said, "Don't worry Sumita madam, I shall accompany you to your flat. We can share the load."

"But how could you leave your shop unattended?" I asked.

-"It is a temporary sitting place so why worry? I shall keep the remaining fish concealed in the ice box."

-"Okay, thank you so much."

-"Ah I told you once don't thank me, I am your friend, Sumita madam."

-"Yes right, call me just Sumita then, no madam."

We talked as we walked out of the market towards our flat, Chameli was carrying more than half of my load but was doing it with ease. I understood that inspite of her lean figure she was actually quite strong. The main road was blocked by the drivers and we had to take a narrow by-lane. I was walking very close to Chameli and I could feel the weird smell from her body again. The smell was of sweat and dirt accumulated in her body in addition to the smell of fish that naturally existed in her clothes. Chameli was walking ahead of me and once she had to suddenly stop due to a dog running towards her. I was just behind her and couldn't stop in time. My face brushed at her back, on the hair and the body part that was exposed by the opening of the blouse behind. The stench of the sweaty odor along with the fishy smell made me dizzy even if it was for a split second. "Sorry Sumita, did I hurt you?" She enquired.

"No, not at all Chameli, don't worry, I am alright." I replied.

After walking a few yards there was a big ox in the middle of the road walking towards us. I was very frightened on seeing it but Chameli once again came to my rescue. She pushed me against the wall of a nearby house and stood ahead of me, with her face towards the road. Her back was once again on my face, this time not for a second but for a longer duration. The rough skin was brushing on my nose and mouth, her smell was overpowering me and I just couldn't gather the strength to turn my face away. As time passed I could feel Chameli's body was slowly but surely pressing onto my body. The sweat of her body along with the fishy odor was getting into mine due to the closeness and rubbing. As I tried to open my mouth for better breathing I could feel her salty sweat on my lips coming into my mouth. For about five minutes we stayed in that position when finally I could hear her voice, "The ox is gone Sumita, don't worry, let's go now."

I was relieved and we started walking again. With every breath I took I could smell her in the air, I was feeling like I was in a fish market again with the smell of fish coming repeatedly. Chameli talked quite a lot as we walked while I listened in silence.

We soon reached our flat and Chameli really liked it. After we had the vegetables and fish properly kept in appropriate place I asked Chameli to stay for a while since it was a very hot and humid day and she was sweating very much. She sat on the floor under the revolving fan but I insisted she sat on the sofa. I could still feel the smell, a weird mixture of sweat and fishy odor that was generated from her body even though she was some distance away now. "May I have a glass of water?" She asked me.

"Yes sure, I have a better idea. Let me make you some juice." I replied.

I went to the kitchen and poured the fruit pulp into the glass to serve to Chameli. Seeing only one glass in my hand she said, "Just one? You should have one too, Sumita."

I replied, "Yeah but there wasn't much juice left at home, I could manage just one glass. I absolutely forgot to buy juice today from the market. Don't worry I shall have one later, you may take it."

-"No way, let us share the drink. It's a big glass anyway, you may have half of it."

Chameli tried to make me sip from her glass but as I resisted some juice spilled on my hand. "Oh no, I am so sorry. Let me take care of it." Chameli remarked.

Before I could react Chameli had held my hand and put her mouth onto the portion where the juice had fallen. She stuck out her tongue and licked the entire juice that had spilled onto my hand! I just stood there gazing at the middle aged fisherwoman licking my hand. She was lapping up my hand even after the juice had finished and I just couldn't stop her. What was keeping me frozen at a place I didn't know but I just kept standing there till she licked me. "The juice is good but I think it needs a little sugar. It isn't sweet enough." She said while suddenly stopping her licking.

I felt like I had just gotten out of a spell and smiling sheepishly at her said, "Of course, I shall add some sugar to it. I'll bring it right away."

I rushed to the kitchen and as I reached for the sugar box kept in the upper shelf I could feel the smell of sweat and fishy odor again. Chameli had come to the kitchen and was standing just behind me. "Let me help you Sumita." She said to me, in a low voice.

Before I could say anything she had lunged forward towards the shelf and in doing so she pressed her body close to mine. My hand was already on the sugar box and her hand too came upon my hand. The smell from her body was driving me dizzy and as I kept holding the box Chameli too remained in the same position, the palm of her hand resting on my hand. Her boobs were touching my back and I could feel her hot breath on my ear.

And then I could feel her two thighs spreading a bit and she was slowly rubbing her crotch on my behind. I should've at once pushed her away but I couldn't. The stench of the sweat and dirt, the fishy odor had captivated me and had weakened all my resistance. I could feel her hand caressing my hand on the shelf while both of us held the sugar box together. As I slowly tried to move my face Chameli placed her cheek on my cheek and slowly rubbed cheek to cheek. The sweat from her face was rubbed onto my cheek as my throat dried up and I couldn't speak a word nor could I resist her. Chameli was encouraged by my lack of resistance and she while still holding my right hand slowly turned me towards her.

As I looked at the middle aged fisherwoman who was still holding my hand and one of her hands was on my back now, I gulped to say 'no' to her but couldn't manage the faintest of sounds. She drew closer to me and her sweaty, fishy odor made me almost black out now. She placed her cheek on my cheek, her chin on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Sumita, you told me to be honest always, so let me be honest with you. I have been attracted to you since day one, I have never been with a woman before but every day as I see you I long to be with you. You are so beautiful and lovely, I know I am below your social stature and also 17 or 18 years older than you but I can't help myself. I know you are married and I don't want to spoil your married life. All I ask of you is give me a place in your life as your lover. We would keep our affair a secret and I shall never demand anything material from you. Nobody needs to know anything about us."

Her unwashed hair was smelling weird and her cheek skin felt rough as well as it got rubbed on my cheek. My mind rebelled and was asking my body to push the fisherwoman away from me at this instant, but my body wasn't responding at all. Chameli was rubbing her hand on my bare lower back while her other hand had left my hand and was rubbing my waist and belly. Her hands felt rough as well but was sending jolts of passion through my body mixed with guilt. However the passion was so much more than the guilt that I still couldn't muster any resistance towards Chameli.

Chameli now pulled her hair forward and slowly rubbed it on my face. The weird smell of the unwashed hair made me dizzy and I was slowly even losing my strength of standing on my legs. Chameli pulled my saree pallu down and helped my lie down on the floor. The cold touch of the tiled floor on my back sent shivers through my body and as Chameli moved her fingers on my belly caressing me, a moan escaped my mouth. Till now I hadn't offered even a tiny bit of resistance to Chameli and I was really surprised by my weakened state. "Sumita my darling, you are as beautiful as a goddess and I want you very much to be mine." Chameli murmured as she now mounted on my body, she had also pulled her saree pallu down by now.

A rough pair of lips touched my lips as Chameli kissed me, her body weight fully on me now. My lips shivered as it came in contact with the rough lips of the middle aged fisherwoman, my body still being powerless and under her spell. She wasn't a naturally good kisser but I instinctively had opened my mouth for her and her slippery tongue readily made its way into my mouth. As she sucked my mouth I could once again feel her stale breath and with every passing moment I was sharing saliva with her improperly maintained oral state. Chameli's hands were holding both my hands on either side with her fingers locked with mine in crossed position. She was sucking my mouth and also biting it, her hands still holding my hands firmly. She was slobbering more than an actual kiss.

"Let's take off our clothes Sumita." Chameli said while breaking the kiss after about two minutes. I was still in a hypnotized state and would have complied with her no doubt, but just then there was the sound of the calling bell. Almost like magic my strength returned to me and I just pushed Chameli off my body. I got up, adjusted my pallu and also looked at the mirror to retouch my messy look. The calling bell had rung once more by then. "Go and stay in my bedroom which is next to the living room where you sat earlier. Don't come out until I say so." I instructed Chameli and went to address the door.

It was a parcel which I received from the peon and closed the door after he had left. Chameli immediately came out of the bedroom and tried to hold me from behind. I at once resisted her and freed myself off her clutches. A surprised look came upon her face as she said, "What happened, Sumita?"

I tried to be as much serious as I could and said, "Chameli, I think you should leave now. Go back to your shop. I don't think you should stay here any longer."

The fisherwoman was stunned by my approach and she didn't utter a word. She adjusted her saree and went out of my house that very moment. I was still feeling breathless and went to my bathroom to take an immediate shower. I didn't know why I allowed Chameli so much liberty to take advantage of me but I was so much under her spell for such a long time. If the parcel wouldn't have arrived then God only knows how much further I would have gone with the mature woman. As cold water ran through my body I remembered all the touches and the smell of the fisherwoman, I couldn't get her out of my mind.

I didn't want to cook the fish that day but surprisingly couldn't resist myself from cooking it. That night Raja said that the fish was awesome, I didn't comment at all and just remained silent. I was thinking not to eat the fish but couldn't resist myself from eating it. I ate it and it was really good, even better than the fish I bought from her before.

I avoided going to the fish market for the next three days, eating veg or eggs instead. At night when Raja would wish to come closer to me I avoided her every time. I didn't even let my husband kiss me too. What was happening I didn't know but I just couldn't get Chameli out of my mind.

Next morning I finally decided to go to the fish market again. There was Chameli sitting in her place with her fish. She gave me a glance and at once looked away and attracted a female customer towards her. "Mrs Sen, please come over here and have a look, I bet you won't get better fish than this." Her remark was audible to me. The lady went towards her and smilingly said, "Of course, your fish is so nice. Give me two kilograms please."

I don't know why but i felt a tinge of jealousy in me when I saw Chameli talking so nicely with that lady. I was determined to avoid Chameli by all means, so why was I feeling jealous? I couldn't find the answer to my own question. The lady took the fish from Chameli and went away. I tried to buy fish from other sellers but couldn't choose a single fish. All the time I was there I made quite a few glances at Chameli but she didn't look at me even once. I left the market empty handed with an unwanted jealousy and anger within me.

That night at the dinner table Raja enquired, "What happened Sumita, why are we not eating fish for a few days now?"

"There isn't good quality fish available in the market." I replied, the mention of fish brought me memories of Chameli again.

-"Is it so? That's strange."

I didn't reply to Raja's remark, just kept on eating. That night again when Raja tried to be romantic with me I pretended to fall asleep and avoided any contact with him. I was feeling really guilty to avoid my husband like that but my body and mind wasn't allowing me to be touched by him. I was angry at Chameli, she had completely turned around my life. I was determined to talk to her tomorrow.

Next day in the fish market Chameli was ignoring me again. I tried to attract her attention but there was nothing from her. She was simply smiling at her customers and showing them the fish. I was fuming with anger and at last I decided to call her directly, seeing no chance of any attention from her. "Chameli, can't you see me standing here for a long time?" I said, trying to keep my tone down and calm as possible.

The middle aged fisherwoman simply took a glance at me and said, "Are you talking to me madam? Do you have anything to say?"

Her indifferent and casual behavior angered me further. "Yes, I have to talk with you regarding an important matter. But you are paying no heed at all." I said, my voice almost trembling with anger and discontent.

Chameli in a serious voice said to me, "Madam as you can see I am busy right now, if you have something important to say you may visit me later at 4 PM when I close my shop and go to my colony."

12