A Fishy Affair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was completely dumbfounded by her reaction and as I could also see other customers were looking towards us in surprise I decided to move out from there. As I left the market I felt tears forming in my eyes. Why was I trying to persuade the fisherwoman? I could have simply forgotten everything and carried on with my life, or I could have reported her actions to my husband and taught her a lesson. I did neither of that, rather I was ignoring my husband's loving approach towards me. What was going on I simply couldn't understand. I went out of the fish market, still thinking what to do. Should I go back home and come again at 4 PM? I just couldn't make up my mind.

I went back home and cooked food, but the entire time I spent at the kitchen I just thought about Chameli's audacity that she tried to make love to me that day and now she was ignoring me. As I thought about her I could feel her smell again around me, the mixture of sweat, dirt, grime and fishy odor overpowering my senses. Even though Chameli was nowhere nearby still I felt the hypnotic effect of the middle aged fisherwoman on me.

At 3-30 PM I set out again, I had to reach there before 4, before the fish market got closed, and I really needed to talk with Chameli. I wanted no more of this dilemma. I walked at a fast pace and reached the market within 10 minutes. But Chameli was nowhere to be seen. The place she usually sat was fully vacant; just a few scattered scales of fish were present there. I asked the next fish seller about Chameli and came to know that she had left early today. It meant that she was avoiding me, my mind was fuming in anger. I decided to take a bold step and started to walk towards the 'Machchi Colony', the slum area where Chameli lived. I didn't know her house and had no idea how to find it out from the large number of houses that generally existed in a slum, but I was determined to meet her today itself.

Asking one or two people I found the route to the colony. As I moved towards I found the road and the surrounding more and more unfamiliar, but without any hesitation I kept moving. Soon I could see the gateway to the colony and even before that I could see Chameli standing just a distance away from the gateway. She was about to move from there when I yelled, "Hey Chameli, don't you dare go anywhere."

She stopped and waited for me to reach her. She then said, "What happened madam, you didn't come to my shop?"

I was angry and said harshly, "Enough of this madam. Why did you close your shop earlier today? I reached there on time but you were nowhere to be seen."

"Oh yes madam, actually I had a good sale today and all my fish were sold before time. So I closed my shop. Tell me what you have to say madam." She said with a smile.

I tried to be angry again but couldn't, I was unable to be angry and serious any longer. I almost broke down as I said, "Please Chameli why are you calling me madam? You called me Sumita didn't you?"

Chameli's expressions became serious now as she said, "You should have thought of that when you suddenly ordered me to go away from your home that day."

-"But you tried to make love to me that day. You kissed and touched me, you tried to have sex with me. I am a married woman, for God's sake."

-"Fine and so I left you. I didn't disturb you any more Sumita. I feel attracted to you, how could I help that? I really adore your beauty, your kindness, your friendship. But the moment you sent me away I tried to get away from you."

-"But Chameli, I still can't forget that day, that moment. My husband tries to kiss me, touch me and I don't allow him. I can't sleep properly, life isn't normal any more for me."

Chameli sighed and said, "Why are you not allowing your husband to touch you? It's because you long for my touch instead, isn't it Sumita?"

She had come quite close to me while speaking which I just realized as the smell of her body which had worked hard in the humid weather hit my nostrils. I was intoxicated, hypnotized once again. Chameli whispered, "Sumita, if you really want me and also want all your problems to be resolved, you have to prove it to me. I can't move away from rejection again, I won't bear it this time."

My throat had dried again, I couldn't speak, I couldn't utter even a word. I just nodded my head in affirmation. There was a bright smile on Chameli's face as she spoke, "Alright then, let us go somewhere where you can prove your dedication to me."

I followed the middle aged fisherwoman as she moved towards the end of the road, not towards their colony but else. Soon I could hear the sound of water flowing, and we had reached the riverside. It was deserted now as no one was present there at that moment. Chameli held my hand and took me to a relatively big boat kept near the river bank. It was a ferry which was earlier used for carrying passengers, now it was used for fish only. The boat was empty and Chameli took me inside the cabin. My nostrils were hit by the tremendous fishy odor that existed in the ferry, I couldn't take it at first, but gradually got used to it.

"This is Mr Dey's ferry from which I buy my fish and then sell it in the market. My husband used to work with him. This place is empty today as the ferry caretakers have all gone to a marriage party in their village. So Sumita, this is the place where your problems get solved. Aren't you eager to solve your problems? Come over here and prove it." Chameli spoke as she took off her saree and presented her sweat glistened body to me, covered by her torn blouse and a petticoat.

She took my hand and in a sudden stretch she pulled me close to her, I could feel the stickiness in her touch, due to her own sweat and also due to her touching of fish skin. I closed my eyes as our lips met, first it was just pressing of lips on lips, but soon it turned out to be more erotic. I opened my mouth and took Chameli's tongue in, sucking it and making her saliva flow in my mouth. Her breath that didn't smell good at all overpowered me, her saliva mixed with my own slowly flowed down our lips to our chin. My both hands started to roam on Chameli's back, touching her sweaty skin and blouse. The fishy odor of the place and her body was turning me further on, rather than repulsing me. "Mm, uuummm, mmmm." We moaned in each other's mouths as we kept kissing each other in the ferry cabin.

Chameli broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Sumita, remember today is your only chance to prove your dedication to me. Only if I find you worthy enough I shall select you as my lover. Take off all your clothes while I strip too. Give me a pleasurable orgasm then."

I had forgotten that I was married, my mind was giving me the signal that by any means I needed to satisfy this sweaty, fishy smelling fisherwoman who was about 17 years older than me but now was the most important person in my life. So, as Chameli took off her remaining clothes to reveal her dark and slender body, I immediately started to plant my lips on her body. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, her neck and her shoulders rapidly, like I was dying to do so for decades. My lips brushed on the sweaty dark skin of the fisherwoman, my nose smelling her sweaty body odor coupled with the permanent fishy smell that came from her body as well the surroundings. As I came further down to reach her boobs a soft moan escaped Chameli's lips, indicating that I was so far doing okay.

She raised both her arms up and said in a whispered tone, "Feast on my boobs Sumita, suck them well."

I couldn't help but notice patches of hair on her sweaty, sticky armpits, surprisingly one or two of them were gray as well, just like a few of them on her head. The odor of her body grew stronger as she had her arms raised and an intoxicated me ran my lips around her nipples and sucked her boobs one by one. I came down further kissing her belly, my mouth tasting her sweat and nose smelling her odor continuously. I put my tongue in her belly button and I could feel the shivers in her body at once. "Ooh aah, Sumita! You are doing quite good. Keep on doing it." The mature fisherwoman moaned in pleasure.

Never had I ever been so horny in my life as I was now while licking and kissing the dark, sweaty thighs of the middle aged fisherwoman. The slick sweaty feeling, the taste and the odor was making my head spin, yet I was going strong in moving my tongue, almost in slow motion on the thighs of Chameli. I was feeling as if I was testing a delicious fish meal while I inhaled her body odor with my tongue moving on her body. My hands were up, groping and fondling the boobs of Chameli, while my mouth was glued to her thighs.

"Gawd, I am unable to keep myself upright." Chameli moaned as she sat down on the cabin seat, spreading her legs and while holding my head pulling me to her densely hairy pussy. It was dripping wet as I reached it, with its smell just shooting out of the roof. I had no experience of licking a woman's pussy before, but I really wanted to satisfy her. So I kissed her pussy, the odor driving me crazy, and the taste intoxicating me fully. I used my thumb to rub her clit, while I slowly separated her pussy lips to expose the pink interior. "Lick me!" Chameli almost yelled as she pushed my head, my tongue automatically darted out and started to lick the fisherwoman's pussy. Chameli closed in her thighs onto my cheeks, locking me completely in the grip. As I kept licking up and down her moans increased.

My tongue was experiencing a new taste, that of the private part of a woman and with time I was starting to like it. Chameli had me locked in the vice like grip and was moaning loudly as she felt my tongue move in the hairy jungle of her pussy. In excitement she was scratching my nude back, I was sure her nails were leaving impressions on the places of contact, but I wasn't in a state or mood to complain. I was absolutely loving the taste of Chameli's pussy now, and felt that this was the real me, licking the body of a mature woman older than me and below in social status than me. It didn't feel cheating on my husband at all, rather it felt the thing that I craved for.

My breaths had turned rapid now with each stroke of my tongue pushing deep into the pussy of Chameli. I used my left hand to rub and finger my own pussy as my tongue keot going strong inside the fisherwoman's pussy. Soon Chameli couldn't take it any more and she met her orgasm, squirting her juices into my mouth. It felt so precious and heavenly to me and I didn't spill a drop of the sticky juice that came into my mouth. My already horny body too was raised to the brink and I came myself too. My body absolutely collapsed after I came and both of us were panting heavily.

After catching our breaths for some time Chameli slowly helped me up and made me sit on the cabin seat. She looked towards me and said, "That was so lovely Sumita. Why didn't you do it the first time itself at your house? Why did you make me wait for a few days?"

"Chameli, I am a married woman. How could I?" I replied.

-"Then why did you do it now?"

-"It's because I had no other option, I couldn't go on like this."

-"Be honest, didn't you like it?"

I said after a moment, "I loved it."

Chameli smiled and said, "Alright, great. Sumita now I think you should go back to your home. It's 5 PM already. We shall meet again tomorrow baby. From now on we are lovers."

I nodded and we kissed each other, the fisherwoman and the housewife had started an affair, an affair that was fishy.

12