A Fishy Affair Pt. 02

Story Info
Sumita visits Chameli's home at the Machchi Colony.
5.5k words
4.71
2.7k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had returned home before Raja came back from his bank. On the way back my heart was pounding every moment that I walked on the streets. I had taken a drastically big step and had started a forbidden relationship with a fish selling woman who was about 17 or 18 years older than me. Even after returning home as I took a bath and washed myself in the bathroom, the reflections of what I had just did with Chameli in the boat kept coming back into my mind. I started to feel horny standing under the shower of cold water that drenched my body and soon I was fingering myself, my mouth moaning Chameli's name as I came. That night Raja didn't try to be intimate with me, maybe he was too tired, but personally I liked it as my body only wanted to bond with Chameli again. That morning I wanted to meet Chameli as I was unable to reciprocate to my husband's advances and wanted to resolve the situation. But now that I had bonded with Chameli I no longer felt the urge of bonding with my husband.

The next day was a public holiday and Raja was at home. After our breakfast he suggested that he would accompany me to the market. I said, "That is very sweet of you, but you work really hard all days of the week and I think on holidays like this you deserve a little rest. Let me do the marketing work like I always do."

Raja smiled at me and said, "You too deserve a rest don't you?"

-"Yes you are right but if we compare I get plenty of rest in between my household works but you work at the bank without sufficient breaks so I think you should rest. It is so hot outside."

-"Okay as you say, I think I should watch some tv now."

I didn't want Raja to accompany me to the fish market since it would be awkward for me to meet Chameli with Raja by my side. I had just started an affair with her and the very next day we couldn't meet in private since Raja was home. I had to convey this news to her. I hoped Chameli wouldn't be upset. I put on a nice salwar kurta and went out to the market.

That day being a public holiday the market was relatively more crowded than other days. Chameli too had quite a few customers lined up before her. It took almost half an hour to have her free and she asked me to follow her to a nearby godown which was empty now and had a backdoor entrance. As I stepped in the dark and smelly room Chameli pushed me to the wall and started to kiss my lips madly. "Umm, mmm, uuumm." The sounds escapee from our closed lips as we kissed each other with passion. The room's smell mixed with the sweaty and fishy odor of Chameli's body intoxicated me like always and I as I took her tongue in my mouth to suck my whole body shivered in horniness.

The back of my body was getting brushed on the wall of the godown and I could feel that my cloth might be getting dusty, but I didn't care. I just kept kissing my fisherwoman lover with panting breaths and moaning sounds. My hands moved on the back of Chameli while she kept one of her hands on my neck and another on my waist as we continued to kiss each other.

Chameli broke the kiss and started to lick my face, her tongue tracing my cheeks, chin and ears repeatedly. "Ohhh my baby, my jaan, ummm." I moaned as I could feel my mature lover moving her wet tongue on my face, coating me with her saliva. She tickled my ear with her tongue and I shivered as waves of passion hit my body. As her tongue traced my face the fourth time I took my hands to her both cheeks to hold her firmly and took her extended tongue in my mouth to suck it. It was Chameli's turn to moan now as I kept sucking at her wet tongue in my mouth. The stale breath of the fisherwoman no longer was a concern for me as I sucked at her tongue. After some time I followed Chameli's footsteps to lick her face by my tongue. My tongue licked her sweaty cheeks, chin and forehead again and again making her moan in pleasure. Her face had two or three pimples which I licked as well. I slithered my tongue in both her ears and licked them to my heart's content, even though the taste was bitter. The ticklish feeling made the fisherwoman moan and sigh repeatedly.

I now started to kiss the hollow of her throat as my hands moved onto both her boobs to press them. Chameli had tilted her head backwards and with closed eyes she was moaning my name as she felt me kissing her neck and cleavage. The smell of her sweaty body was very strong indeed and the ongoing passion was making her sweat more. As I licked on her bare skin I could actually taste her sweaty remains on the body. Our clothes were still on, it wasn't safe to be fully nude as Chameli had said on the way, and whatever little skin was exposed I was feasting on that. I bent myself on a side and then sided the saree pallu of Chameli to expose her belly. I closed my mouth on her belly and sucked at the muscles, making her moan and shiver at the same time. I kissed, I sucked and I licked the entire belly of the mature fisherwoman and Chameli sighed in pleasure.

From the belly I went on to her left arm and started to go up brushing my lips on the sweaty arm of the fisherwoman. As I reached the upper arm Chameli lifted the arm up and the strong odor of her armpit hit my nostrils. I got myself close to the sweat soaked portion of the blouse covering the armpit and sniffed her. Like a wave the body odor of Chameli hit me and I was dizzy for some time. I came back to my senses hearing Chameli's words, "Sumita, you love the smell of my sweaty body don't you? Don't worry, you will have plenty to sniff and lick later when we meet in the evening. Too bad that we can't take the risk of being nude now. You may sniff both my armpits from the top of my blouse for now."

Encouraged I started to sniff eagerly, I placed my nose on the sweat soaked blouse over the armpit and kept sniffing her sweaty body odor. The smell coupled with the odor of fish that came from Chameli's body and I was absolutely loving it, instead of the natural repulsion that should have happened. I took turns sniffing both her armpits and my pussy was very wet in no time.

"Get down on the floor, I shall lift my saree and petticoat, lick me to orgasm." Chameli said, with panting breaths. I could urgency in the voice, we were here for quite some time now and she needed to go back to her shop soon. But how could I get down on the floor? It was an abandoned godown and must be dirty and dusty. If Raja weren't at home then I would have no worries regarding that. I was in deep thoughts when Chameli started to push me down on the floor saying, "What are you waiting for? I have to go back to work but at this moment you have me all worked up. Come on, make me come."

"But baby my clothes would get dirty on the floor." I meekly said.

-"Oh come on, really? Don't make such a fuss Sumita. I am all worked up, can't you see? Already your back has brushed against the wall. So stop worrying, just get on with it."

Chameli pushed me with such a sudden force that I couldn't keep my balance and fell on my back on the floor. Chameli in a split second had lifted her saree and petticoat up and sat on my face. "Lick me and make me come quickly." She remarked in her horny voice.

I couldn't think about anything else as the dark room became darker for me as I was engulfed by Chameli on my face. The familiar smell of Chameli's wet pussy coupled with the odor of her sweaty thighs came upon me. I pushed my tongue up, the tip of it touching the wet cunt of the fisherwoman. She moaned and fully placed her pussy on my mouth now, pressing her full weight on my face.

I started to lick the hairy cunt of the mature fisherwoman, my tongue tasting the juices that flew from her pussy. Chameli's moans grew rapid with time as my tongue expertly went into the interiors of the pink pussy of the fisherwoman. I was feeling a little suffocation having to endure her weight upon my face but I licked the pussy without any complaint. "Come on Sumita, faster, faster. Make me come, I am so horny, ooohhh, aaaahh." Chameli's voice could be heard. I was licking very fast now, the highest at which I could go, my breaths were irregular with continuous licking and also due to Chameli sitting with her cunt on my mouth. I had put the palms of my hand on Chameli's exposed butt, and I caressed her buttocks as I kept licking her wet pussy. As I licked from the clit to the tip of her asshole in up and down continuous movements, the musky odor of the cunt that I was inhaling was turning me on further. My own cunt was dripping wet now and I too needed to cum badly.

"Oomph, yes, yes, aaai, ooohhhh." Chameli's moans reached the peak as she finally came and a flurry of juices came into my mouth as she met her orgasm. As Chameli tried to catch her breath she didn't get off my face at once and kept me in my lying position on the floor as it was. I tried to touch my own pussy as I was really horny but was unable to provide full pleasure to myself. Chameli after some time got up from my face and while adjusting her clothes said, "That was awesome Sumita, better than the previous one. Now hurry up, we need to move out of here. I must attend to my shop."

"But baby I need to cum too. Please make me cum." I replied.

-"Oh sweetheart, I would have surely done it but we are already very late. We shall be meeting at the boat in the evening isn't it? I shall surely make amends then. I promise."

I got up from the floor and shook off the dust from my hair and hands. My back must be a mess now with the dust all over my clothes. As Chameli dusted off my back I said to her, "Baby I have been wanting to tell you this. Today it's a holiday so my husband is at home. I can't meet you in the evening. I am really sorry."

She looked at me and said, "No way, I can't bear your absence today. We have just started our affair yesterday, haven't we? On Sundays I can manage but today isn't Sunday. I want you Sumita."

"Come on baby, please try to understand me. How can I come out in the evening without informing my husband? Already I have persuaded him to take a rest so that I can go out alone now. In the evening there won't be any excuse for me to stop him from coming out with me." I pleaded to Chameli.

But she wouldn't understand, she just gave me a disappointing look and said, "Whatever you say or want, I am the inferior one in this relationship, ain't I? So whatever you say goes I guess. Okay now I am going back to my shop. You can take the other way around to go back to your flat."

She hurried away and I felt very sorry to disappoint her. I slid in the palm of my hand inside my panty and rubbed my clit and pussy. "Chameli, my baby, my darling, oomph, oooh, aah, ooh, aaai." I moaned as I rubbed myself. I wanted to please the mature fisherwoman by any means but also didn't want to lose her. So, I couldn't take the risk of going out without my husband's knowledge. My horny body gave away and I came soon, drenching my fingers with my cunt juices. I took them to my mouth and tasted my own cum, for the first time in my life. It was tangy and tasted a bit different from that of Chameli. I came out of the godown and took the way back to my home.

The back of my salwar as well the arms still had traces of dust and dirt and I could feel people on the roads glancing towards my clothes. I felt uneasy and at the same time was thinking what Raja would say when he sees me in this condition. But luckily when I reached home Raja was on the terrace and I immediately put my clothes in the washing machine and went to the bathroom for a bath. As the cold shower touched my body I shivered feeling as if Chameli was touching me. I started to feel horny again and my fingers instinctively went to my pussy. I bathed and masturbated at the same time, and soon reached my second orgasm of the day.

I couldn't meet Chameli that evening as Raja took me to a theater to watch a movie. I was bored with the entire movie, it was an action flick that my husband thoroughly enjoyed, he didn't try to hold my hand even once in the dark theater. I was just thinking about Chameli, if only she were here now. I really missed her, and I was also very sorry to disappoint her. I wanted to make it up to her by all means.

Next day in the fish market Chameli started to neglect me again, she seemed to be so busy with Mrs Sen and other customers. I didn't get angry or jealous, I knew she was just trying to express her frustration of not meeting me yesterday. I silently bought fish from her and smiled at her too when I paid her the money. Wow she was sweating so much more that day and I could really smell her from a distance. When I took the return money from her I sniffed the portion of my hand that got brushed with her hand. Chameli was trying really hard not to show interest in me but I knew deep inside she was longing for me too. I kissed the carry bag that she gave me for the fish, in such a way that only Chameli could notice it. I winked at her before leaving the market, deciding to meet her after the fish market closed in the afternoon.

At 4 PM I set out to meet my lover Chameli, I had worn jeans and a top that day and applied my best French perfume. As I reached the place where I met Chameli the day before yesterday I saw her in the same work attire, sweating and waiting for me. As I went up to her and smiled she didn't return the smile, instead just started to walk. I followed her saying in a pleading voice, "Chameli my darling, won't you forgive me? You know Raja was at home yesterday. Baby please understand."

"I know, you two went out to watch a movie. I saw you both." She replied, while continuing to walk.

-"Really baby, you saw us? Sorry I didn't notice you at all.'

"Yeah, why would you notice me? You were with your husband. I am sure he had touched you and kissed you in the darkness of the theater."

-"No darling, I swear he didn't. He was so much interested in the movie that he didn't notice that I didn't watch the movie, instead just thought about you the whole time. I really missed you my dearest, I wished you were with me in the theater. Please understand, I shall do anything for you."

Chameli stopped her walk and turned towards me. She said, "Do you really mean it, Sumita?"

"Yeah I do, from the core of my heart." I replied.

"Then let us go to my home today, let us make love on my bed in the Machchi Colony." She readily said.

I thought about it for just a second and then mustering courage I nodded in the affirmative. She was very happy with my positive reply and asked me to follow her from a distance. She didn't want anybody to be suspicious. I kept a safe distance and followed her to the colony. It was actually a slum area with plenty of people roaming around, kids playing on the streets and the houses were of similar type and very close to one another. I could see Chameli smiling and saying one or two words of greetings to some people passing by. I was keeping some distance from her and still my heart was pounding in my chest as I thought being the odd one out I might be the center of attraction to many people's eyes. I could feel a few glances thrown towards me from the women of the colony (the men were yet to return from their workplaces), but none of them said or asked anything. The entire place was reeking of odor, of sweat, dirt, grime and also of fish. Most of the people of the colony were fish sellers or worked in fishing boats and hence the name Machchi Colony.

I saw Chameli enter an alley and I too went in behind her, still keeping a safe distance from her. Soon we reached her home, a small one room house which Chameli entered and I too after keeping a watch on all sides entered the same. The room was gloomy and dark, and as my eyes got adjusted gradually I could see a small table and a chair kept in a corner. At one side of the room there was a cot with a rug like cloth kept as a cover on it. Chameli had shut the door behind me and said, "You have applied a very nice perfume Sumita. It smells wonderful. Also you have worn different clothes too."

I just smiled at her and said, "Today is a special day I guess."

-"Yeah it sure is. You must have noticed that no one of our colony enquired about you. It's because sometimes rich people like you visit the colony to order large quantities of fish on wholesale. They might have thought you to be a similar customer. But let's not waste our time as if you take a lot of time here later on people might be suspicious. Take off those special clothes and come to the bed of this poor woman. Lie down on it fully nude."

I did exactly as she said and laid myself on the cot. The cloth cover smelt very strongly of sweat and fishy odor, thus showing that it was unwashed. Chameli also took off her clothes and just lay down on my top, boobs on boobs and lips on lips as we started to kiss each other. Her body was slick with sweat and the more we kissed and rubbed our bodies the sweat got adhered to my skin as well. She asked me to keep my mouth open and gathering saliva in her mouth she passed on to my mouth, which I accepted and gulped. The raw feeling of it made my body very horny indeed. Chameli was very pleased and she started to kiss me again, this time moving her lips and mouth more forcibly on my lips, cheeks, throat and shoulders. I was moaning under the effect of her fierce lovemaking and the cot was shaking as our bodies got rubbed.

Chameli, while sliding down my body to kiss my boobs and belly, discovered that some sweat had adhered to my body from her. "Hey Sumita, are you sweating like me? Oh no, it has come from my body to you. Don't worry, though I don't have a fan, I have something to cool you." She remarked.

"No baby, I don't need anything. Just make love to me." I said, trying to get her on my top again.

-"No Sumita, my house, my rules."

Sumita got down from the cot and went to the other side of the room. I could make out even in the dark that she had stored fish there, probably for tomorrow's sale. She had a bowl in her hand and also a hammer-like thing. And then I realized what she was doing, she was breaking ice slabs kept for storing fish and gathering the pieces in the utensil. When she came back she had quite a few irregular pieces of ice in her bowl. "This would give you comfort Sumita." She said with a smile.

She started to place the pieces of ice one by one on my arms, belly, boobs, thighs and below the knees. The touch of the cold ice pieces on my skin made my body arch and shiver. The ice pieces smelt of fishy odor and also the cool touch made my horny body crave for an orgasm. Chameli rubbed a plain piece of ice on my wet pussy and I moaned, "Ohh, aaah, Chameli my jaan, aargh."

She sat on the cot by the side of my right shoulder and applied a piece of ice on my forehead. She slowly moved the ice cube on my entire face, eyes, nose, cheeks and ears. My body trembled with pieces of ice kept on my body and also the application of the ice touch on my face. The ice smelt really odd of fish and when Chameli put the ice piece in my mouth I felt I was really tasting a cold raw fish.

"Suck the ice piece Sumita, suck it from my hand." Chameli remarked and I started to suck the cold ice piece, tasting the raw feeling of the kept fish on it. Chameli let go of the ice in my mouth to suck while she now took the two ice pieces on my boobs and applied them on my entire chest, cleavage to the breasts again. My nipples had become erect due to the cold application and my body arched in pleasure. I kept sucking the ice piece in my mouth till it had melted down to a very small piece, and then devoured it. Chameli applied the ice pieces kept on various parts of my body to all places of my entire body. I was breathless and moaning in pleasure all the time, my body was wet with fishy smelling water all over it. I took my fingers to my pussy but Chameli kept them away.

"Not now Sumita, you need to worship me first. Remember, my house, my rules." She whispered. I nodded, although I was a little disappointed at not being able to touch myself. I got up from my lying position while the mature fisherwoman lay on the cot, but on her belly and showing her back to me. "Get yourself laid on me and massage my back with your body." She said, almost with authority.

12