A Fishy Affair Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up on her top and started to rub my body on her back, the touch of my boobs and belly on the upper part of her rough rear body made her moan in pleasure. "Your body is soft and smooth like silk Sumita, it feels wonderful." Chameli remarked.

I was encouraged by her words and started to rub more. My face was on the back of her hair and I could smell the unwashed odor of her hair. As I came down while rubbing I could smell the stinky sweaty odor mixed with fishy smell from her back. As I rubbed I made sure I was rubbing my pussy as well so that while massaging her I could make sure of my orgasm too. But soon Chameli had some other plans and I was denied the orgasm yet again.

"Very nice Sumita, but I think I need the touch of your lips and tongue more now than that of your body. Kiss and lick my rear, enjoy yourself." Chameli said, without changing her position at all.

I stopped my rubbing and started to plant kisses on her dark, sweaty back, from the nape to the spine and the sides of her backbone. Chameli moaned as I kissed her entire back without lifting my mouth from her skin even for a second. I sucked at her muscles on the sides of her back and she sighed my name in pleasure. "Keep doing it and go further down." Chameli was directing traffic to me while she enjoyed my kisses on her body.

I kept sliding down with my legs coming off the cot to the floor while my mouth glued to the sweaty skin of the fisherwoman kept kissing her back to the waist. As I kept running my lips and tongue on the waist I could hear Chameli utter, "Why are you wasting your time in one place? Don't you understand Sumita? Keep kissing me all the way, go down to my legs and come up again."

I just said, "Okay my darling." I started to slide down further and my lips reached the dark butt of the mature fisherwoman. I kissed the sweaty, slick muscles of her ass, drawing constant moans from Chameli. Putting my mouth on an ass had never occurred to me even in my wildest dreams, but now I was doing it with a fisherwoman who was about 17 years older than me. Really things have turned around in my life.

I kissed and sucked Chameli's ass muscles for some time and started to go further down kissing the back of her thighs and knees, her calf muscles and finally to her ankles. Chameli was sweating constantly due to the heat of passion as well due to the hot and humid weather, and I was tasting and smelling her sweaty body all the time as I kept kissing her. "Hold both my feet one by one in your hands and worship them Sumita. I haven't got the time or opportunity to clean my body since I went out this morning, so think of yourself as my cleaning lady." Chameli murmured.

I was so much hypnotized and intoxicated in this relationship that never a second thought had occurred in my mind while following Chameli's instructions. I was a beautiful housewife, wife of a relatively well to do banker, and I was having a forbidden relationship with a middle aged fisherwoman and worshipping her body in her house in a slum area. I gently took the smelly and dusty right foot of Chameli in my hands and started to kiss on the toes and the upper portion of the feet. "Ummm that's lovely Sumita. Go on, keep kissing it, use your tongue too." Chameli moaned while still lying on the cot. Encouraged by her words I stuck out my tongue and ran it on the grooves of her foot, tasting the pungent and fishy smelling dirt from the foot. I sucked Chameli's toes one by one, my tongue coating them with my saliva. I could feel her toes arching and rotating in my mouth as I could listen to her moans of pleasure.

"The sole and the heel of my foot needs to be cleaned as well as Sumita.' I could hear Chameli's voice while I was sucking all her toes on the right foot at once. Her voice was horny yet it maintained its authoritative tone. I now concentrated on the portion below the dark foot and I traced my tongue from the entire area behind her toes to her heel. My mouth was full of her sweat and dirt, and the smell was all over me. I didn't feel I had smelt any other thing in the world other than the fishy and stinky sweaty odor of the fisherwoman, I didn't taste anything else other than the sweat, fish traces and dust that I licked from her body. I licked eagerly and slowly the sole of her both feet, cleaning and tasting everything that those feet had in them. Finally Chameli was satisfied with my cleaning.

"That was a very good job Sumita, look how shiny my feet has become. Your cleaning capability is brilliant I must say. Okay, I am very much worked up now and since time is also not on our side as well, come over here and lick my pussy to make me cum. You shall get to come as well after that, don't worry.' Chameli said, while attaining the doggy position on all fours on the bed. I knelt behind her and as I slid my tongue in her pussy, my nose found its way to her asshole.

"Ummm, lick me while you tease my ass like that. I love it. Don't waste time keep licking my pussy." Chameli murmured in pleasure.

My tongue, which hadn't gotten any rest for the last few minutes, started to go in and out of the fisherwoman's cunt, while my nose smelt her ass. I had smelt her sweat and fishy body odor many times now but the smell of her ass crack was new to me. As my tongue slid in and out of her pussy in fast movements my nostrils were subjected to her ass smell repeatedly. Chameli was moaning loudly now and I was tasting her dripping pussy juices and smelling her ass at the same time. Since she was already very horny so it didn't take much time to make her come. Soon with a loud sigh Chameli had squirted her juices into my mouth which I as always gulped fully.

My mouth was full of sticky fluids, sweat and cum, my entire makeup was a mess and my entire body was smelling. Still I was horny and so Chameli after catching her breath used her fingers on my dripping pussy while she sucked my boobs. Moaning constantly I came very soon as well and Chameli made me suck her fingers to clean off my own juices.

"That was awesome wasn't it Sumita?" She asked after I had caught my breath and the effect of the thunderous orgasm had subsided. "Yes it was my love." I replied.

She bought me water in a mug which I used to wash my face and mouth. Even the water was a bit smelly but I had no other option. I applied the French perfume that I carried with me in my bag. "Wow that's the perfume, it smells delicious. Don't take it away, I want to use it once and then return it to you." Chameli said as she inhaled the beautiful aroma.

The perfume was imported and very expensive, but I didn't think even once before giving it away to Chameli. "You may keep it with yourself, you need not return it." I said while putting it in her hands.

Chameli was delighted and said, "Thanks Sumita. One more thing, about this bed sheet which was covering my cot. Since you were not with me yesterday I masturbated thrice on it last night. And now that we had sex on it together it's a very important piece of cloth isn't it Sumita? Do you think of it as just a rag?"

I readily replied, "No my love, it's very important and valuable to me as well."

-"Very nice of you, now I want you to take it and wash it in your home, and return it to me tomorrow."

-"But darling...."

She didn't let me complete my sentence. "No buts or ifs Sumita, this is very valuable to you isn't it? You must keep it clean and tidy for our future sexual adventures. Besides, you are my lover but also my cleaning lady. Don't you think it is your obligation towards your lover to do it?" She said while putting the folded bed sheet in a carry bag.

I had no other option but to agree with her, so I took the carry bag and stepped out of Chameli's house carefully. It was dark now and Raja must be returning home in half an hour or so. I hurried away carrying the smelly bed sheet in the carry bag. I needed to reach home and hide this cloth before Raja noticed and also clean my mouth thoroughly. As I stepped out of the Machchi Colony and took an e-rickshaw to go home I felt happy in my mind that I could make it up with my lover Chameli who was earlier disappointed due to my absence yesterday. I promised myself to make love with her whenever and wherever possible.

12