A Fishy Affair Pt. 03

Story Info
Raja leaves town and the lovers are overjoyed.
4.3k words
4.93
2k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had reached home just in time before Raja could come back from the bank. I quickly took off my clothes and put them in the washing machine. I then took out the bedsheet from the carry bag, it reeked of sexual discharge, sweat and urine. Holding it in my hands I suddenly felt very horny remembering the sexual escapades that Chameli and I encountered in the machchi colony that afternoon. I took the rag like cloth near my face and sniffed it with force. The odor absolutely made me dizzy for a few seconds and then slowly as I recovered, I kept sniffing it again and again. As the strong odor filled my senses I imagined as if Chameli was right in front of me and I was smelling her body odor and also licking her pussy. My fingers automatically went to my pussy, rubbing and pleasuring myself as I kept sniffing the bedsheet. "Ooohhhhh, aaaahhhhh, Chameli my love, ummmm." Moaning sounds of a horny woman came out from my mouth as I kept fingering myself and soon with a loud outcry I came, drenching my fingers with my sticky juices. Just then there was the sound of the calling bell.

The impact of the orgasm was still on my body when the ring of the bell startled me. I readily put the smelly bedsheet in the washing machine and washed my hands and pussy. The bell had rung again by then and I quickly applied some talcum powder on my body and wore some clothes. Once more the bell rang and there were knocks on the door as well. I quickly went to the front and opened the door. Raja was standing with his hand on the bell, a look of anxiousness mixed with anger could be seen on his face. "Come on Sumita, what's happening? Were you asleep in the evening hours?"

"Yes, I was tired and didn't realize when I fell asleep on the sofa. Very sorry." I replied.

-"It's ok, however you are giving the impression of being in the bathroom rather than on the sofa."

-"Yeah as soon as I was awake I rushed to the bathroom first to freshen up and then opened the door."

Raja came inside and while taking off his clothes said, "Alright then, now I must tell you Sumita that there is a problem. I have to rush to Hyderabad for a seven day training program which I must attend for my promotion. The accommodation which the bank will be providing to me is only for me alone. So, if you were to accompany me I have to book a room in some hotel in Hyderabad."

I immediately said, "You need not do so Raja. I shall stay here on my own. If I went there along with you, it will only be a distraction for you and also the expenses will be much too. Don't worry about me, it's just the matter of seven days."

Raja looked towards me and said, "Are you sure? Don't you think you will at least need someone during the evening and night. A live-in maid perhaps?"

-"Hmm yes I think you are right. I shall arrange one tomorrow. There are a few women in the market who also work for the households. I shall ask some one of them to stay with me after their work is over."

-"Alright if it is okay with you. Let me freshen up and make my travel arrangements. My flight is tomorrow morning."

I was overjoyed as I would be able to bring Chameli home now for these seven days and we could have wild sex without any interruptions or time-limit. I helped Raja in his packing and other arrangements. He was very tired in the end and slept soon after having his dinner. Next morning after bidding me farewell he left for the airport. I was now free to have all kinds of sexual adventures with Chameli.

I went out to the market and as usual Chameli asked me to follow her to the abandoned godown, keeping a safe distance as before. As we reached the smelly godown I told her the news and her face beamed in joy.

She said, "That means Sumita I shall be able to stay with you at your house and we can make love anytime?"

I smiled and said, "Yes my love, anytime."

She kissed my lips and said, "That also means you can stay with me once at my house in Machchi colony."

-"But baby, what will happen if someone gets to know? Also Raja might call me on the telephone."

-"That we have to manage somehow. Nobody will be able to know that you are staying with me in the slum. I shall take care of that. Regarding the telephone you think about a way so that it doesn't ring at all. And don't worry, just for two nights you will have to stay at my house. Other five nights we make love in your flat."

Chameli started to kiss my cheeks, my lips the hollow of my throat and my shoulders while I stood with my back to the wall and moaned. I was also thinking about Chameli's proposal to stay at her house for two nights. It was very risky indeed but also it felt so much full of kink and erotic that my mind was also accepting of giving it a try. Suddenly the force of Chameli's hand on my head pushing me to the ground startled me and I realized that she had lifted her saree and petticoat to show me her hairy pussy. It smelt more raw that day, due to the sweat and also the aroused state of Chameli's sex. I sat on the ground on my folded knees and put my tongue on the hairy pussy of the fisherwoman.

"Put your hands on my buttocks and caress my ass while you lick me Sumita." Chameli's voice could be heard. She was stroking my hair while sighing and moaning too as she felt my tongue invade her hairy jungle to lick the pink interior of her pussy. I immediately put the palms of my both hands on her butt and my fingers slowly moved on the slick ass muscles. My tongue tasted the pussy juices of the fisherwoman, my nose inhaled her sweaty and fishy smell while my fingers caressed her sweaty ass. Chameli had held a handful of my hair in her hand now and while moaning in pleasure was pulling at the strands of my hair. I was going strong in my licking action while my hands were busy roaming on the sweaty ass of the fisherwoman.

"Oomph, oooh, aaah." The sighs and moans kept on coming from Chameli's mouth as my tongue untiringly lapped the pink pussy amidst the dense hair in her cunt. My fingers have now went in between her ass cheeks and were moving up and down in the ass crack. The strong odor of fish coming from Chameli's body was overpowering me like always and I was feeling that I was actually having sex with a mermaid. My own pussy was on fire now and I too needed to come as well but there was no way I could achieve that right now. The salty, sticky juices of Chameli's pussy were full in my mouth now. Odor of the closed godown, Chameli's sweat odor as well as the odor of the fish that always existed in her clothes were all over me as I kept licking the fisherwoman's pussy. Soon by my efforts she came and discharged her juices in my mouth.

Chameli took some deep breaths and said, "Great Sumita, you are improving and impressing me all the time. Now for me please do one thing. Smell the fingers and the palms of your hands."

I while still seated on the floor readily sniffed them as told, they were in Chameli's ass and as I sniffed my hands my nostrils were filled with the new kind of odor, a mixture of Chameli's sweat and ass smell. I sniffed them twice or thrice and my horny body almost met an orgasm. Almost, however, I didn't actually come though.

"You loved the smell, didn't you Sumita? Now for your orgasm. Stand up now and as I raise my hand you sniff and lick my armpit. As you can see I am wearing the sleeveless blouse you had once given me so you will have direct access to my armpits today." Chameli remarked.

I stood up and as Chameli raised her right arm, the hairy jungle in her armpit was in my view. It was really sweaty and I could smell its odor from a distance. I started to kiss her arm from the wrist, going up to the elbow and the upper arm. She smelt heavily of fish and as I kissed her I felt that I was tasting a raw fish in the process. I then put my mouth on the hairy armpit of the fisherwoman sniffing and kissing it at the same time.

"As you lick and sniff my armpit you may use any of your hands on your aroused pussy. Please yourself as you please me. Until you come, don't move away from my armpit." Chameli murmured.

A cesspool of sweat and stink existed in Chameli's armpit and as I sniffed and licked it now I felt its salty taste and pungent odor. As instructed by my fisherwoman lover I had put my hands inside my panty and touched my pussy as I kept licking the salty sweat of Chameli on the hairy patch of her armpit. As I raised my self to the brink of an orgasm Chameli suddenly stopped my hand and put it behind her, on her ass.

"Ummm, no." A frustrated sigh escaped my lips being denied the orgasm. My mouth was still in Chameli's armpit and it had stopped licking it. "Don't worry Sumita, you will get your chance again. But for now you need to worship my other armpit too and at the same time my ass is too craving for some more caressing. Lick my left armpit now and caress the insides of my ass with your fingers." Chameli whispered in my ear.

The fisherwoman raised her left arm now and the same hairy and sweaty patch awaited me in her armpit. Surprisingly just afew hair on her armpit was grey just like a few on her head. I, still in a very horny state, put my mouth and nose on the sweaty left armpit and sniffed and licked it. My fingers as instructed by Chameli was moving in her ass crack and my actions brought moans from her mouth. I took her armpit hair in my mouth and squeezed it in my mouth to generate the sweat and gulped it. My fingers were continuously moving in her ass and I could feel Chameli's body shaking as she moaned. The smell of fish that always existed in Chameli's body was now overpowered by the smell of her sweat.

"Oooh, aah, Sumita you are such a good licker. You have made me horny again. Don't stop licking my armpit and caressing my ass. I shall tell you if any change is required." A very horny voice of Chameli was heard. My own body was very much aroused but I was unable to please myself. My mouth seemed to be glued to Chameli's armpit and my fingers were untiringly moving in her ass crack. Suddenly Chameli pushed me down and made me lie down on the dusty floor of the godown.

"Oh no baby my clothes would be so dirty." I said as I was on the floor on my back. Chameli mounted my body and sat on my face, placing her hairy pussy on my mouth. "So what Sumita, your husband is not at home now, isn't he? No one is going to notice it. Come on now lick my pussy to my orgasm." Chameli remarked.

I held the sides of Chameli's ass and started to lick her hairy pussy, the second time that day. My tongue moved in the pink interiors of the fisherwoman's cunt as she moaned while sitting on my face. The sides of her sweaty thighs rubbed on my cheeks as I pushed my tongue as far as I could in her pussy. Chameli kept moaning and sighing, not caring to lower her voice any more, and though I was afraid that somebody from outside might hear her I didn't complain and just kept licking her pussy. Today the session was going very long and I was wondering if Chameli realized that she also had to go back to her shop to attend it. Till now she was showing no concern about it.

Chameli's pussy was now pressing tightly on my mouth and I could understand she wasn't far away from her second orgasm. I speeded up my licking while moving my fingers on her ass. Chameli's breaths became irregular and she shook vigorously as she met her orgasm and squirted her juices into my mouth. She didn't move away even after the orgasm, she kept sitting on my face, trying to catch her breath. Finally she got up and said, "Oh no, I haven't realized that I had left the shop unattended for such a long time. Sumita you need to come now, don't you? Please be quick about it. Do you want to sniff my armpit again as you please yourself or do you want to do it some other way?"

"Dealing, my baby, will you not make love to me just like I did to you please? I am very tired honey, please help me achieve my orgasm." I said, in a pleading voice.

"Of course why not Sumita? Come and sit on my lap facing me while I sit on this abandoned wooden block. Rub your pussy on my thighs, they are slick in sweat and in no time your pussy will meet its orgasm." She remarked.

She sat on the wooden block with the lower half of her saree raised so that her thighs were exposed. I lowered my salwar and panty down to my ankles and sat on her left thigh so that my legs were on either side of her thigh and started to rub my pussy on the sweaty thighs of the fisherwoman. I moaned as the rubbing started to make me aroused and horny and the pussy juices started to flow as well. Chameli hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Sumita as you keep rubbing your pussy your mouth is sitting idle. Why don't you lick my ear in the meantime?"

While continuing to rub my pussy I stuck out my tongue and licked Chameli's right ear. It tasted bitter but I didn't complain and kept licking it while my pussy got slicker as it rubbed against the sweaty thighs. Chameli instructed me to lick her left ear after some time and I did exactly what she told me to do. My tongue moved inside the ear of the fisherwoman while I humped my pussy on her thighs. The wooden block made some low sounds on the floor due to my rubbing action and Chameli encouraged me to give her more ticklish licks in her ear. When I finally came I felt I was fully spent out as for a full minute I discharged my pussy juices on Chameli's thighs and I out of fatigue supported my head on her shoulder.

"Hey Sumita, you need to get up now. I have to go to my shop, you see." Chameli said, in an urgency. Though I didn't want to get up due to tiredness, I still had to since it was already very late. As I got up up from her lap Chameli said, "Oh no, my thigh is drenched with your juices, lick it otherwise it will come onto my petticoat."

I knelt on the floor, slid my head inside her petticoat and started to lick Chameli's drenched thigh. My tongue tasted my own pussy juices mixed with Chameli's sweat. As my tongue kept licking the thigh in vertical and circular motions, Chameli uttered, "We are so privileged to get a week of private time aren't we Sumita? Today after work I shall lock my house and go to your place. But tomorrow you need to come to my house and stay. We shall make love all the time my dear."

I licked away all the pussy juices and said, "Okay my baby as you say. I hope I won't get caught while staying at your house in Machchi colony."

"Don't worry at all. I shall take care of that. Now let us move out. As always you take the other route to your house. Remember to cook some good food for me. I shall come in the afternoon and together we stay, together we make love." Chameli remarked.

She didn't even stay for a second after that and moved out, not caring to dust away my clothes which were dusty now as I had sat and laid down on the floor several times. I tried my best to dust off as much as I could and then I once again sniffed my fingers that were in her ass. The smell was earthy and weird, but I absolutely loved it. I then cautiously moved out of the godown. My face was a mess and though I had cleaned my face with my wiper, I was sure my face and body was smelling a lot. So, I sprayed some perfume over me and then went to the main road. I took an e-rickshaw to go back to my flat, luckily escaping the attention of anyone. I went inside and after washing myself and my clothes, I cooked the best food that I could for Chameli. My heart was beating fast as I imagined the sexual adventures I was about to carry out with the fisherwoman in the near future.

The phone rang and it was Raja. "Where have you been, Sumita? I rang twice before and there was no answer. I have landed here safely and now I am in the training venue's accommodation room. I am sharing my room with Mr Pradhan of Sikkim."

"Oh yeah I was in the market shopping for some essentials. I also arranged for a woman who would stay at home as a housemaid for these days. So, I was late Raja." I said, I had made up this answer in my mind while returning home from the godown.

-"Alright then, be careful and take care. Bye."

-"Bye."

I sighed and put back the receiver. I arranged the food on the table and then awaited the arrival of Chameli who came at 4 PM. As I closed the door she hugged me and kissed my lips. She was still in the same attire, her body all sweaty and smelling of fish and sweat. As we kissed each other the sweat from her skin got adhered to my body. The slippery tongue of the mature fisherwoman came in my mouth and I sucked on it while our deep breaths filled my living room. "Mmm, umm, mmm." The sounds came from our closed mouths as we kept kissing each other's lips.

Breaking the kiss finally Chameli said, "Sumita, it is so good to be together without any fear of getting caught isn't it? I didn't even change my clothes or wash myself. I just locked my house and came here. So much was my excitement to meet you."

I smiled and said, "I am very excited too, my sweetheart. You may change your clothes and take a bath in my bathtub."

-"Of course, but I don't want to do it alone. You too should join me. Come on Sumita."

Both of us took off our clothes and went into the bathroom. Chameli was impressed by the bathtub as well as the geyser and the shower facilities available in the bathroom. "My love, let me bathe you with my bathing gel. Also I should shampoo your hair too." I said to her, while showing her my cabinet of soaps and shampoos.

"Yes sure, but before that won't you love to sniff the smell of my body? I know you will, so sniff my hair first. Then gradually you can move on." Chameli remarked, as she showed her back to me, her wiry, brownish and unwashed hair in my view. I stood close to her and started to sniff her hair from behind. It had a stench of sweat and a fishy odor, I wondered if there was any part of her body that didn't smell of fish. I brushed my nose on the long locks of unwashed hair of the mature fisherwoman, my naked body was also brushing on the sweaty body Chameli. I kept sniffing and moaning as my actions had made me horny. My hands had gone to the front and groped Chameli's boobs as I now kissed and sniffed her nude back.

Chameli held my hands and brought me in front of her, only to push me to the tiled wall of the bathroom. She stood in front of me with her back towards me and pressed her back on me, her hair being on my face. I sniffed again the weird smell of her unwashed hair as the mature fisherwoman rubbed her hair on my face. "Uumm, ummm, mmmm." The sounds escaped my lips while I sniffed and kissed the wiry hair of Chameli. The odor was very strong and like always it was intoxicating me, mesmerizing me. My hands once again groped Chameli's boobs while I sniffed and kissed her hair. The session continued until I was out of breath and was panting heavily.

Chameli looked pleased and said, "That was lovely and awesome Sumita. Now let us go to the bathtub."

"Thank you my love, let me fill up the bathtub with water." I replied.

-"That can be done a little later, Sumita. Let us just get in first."

-"Ok, as you say honey."

Both of us got into the empty bathtub, I still feeling the odor of her hair, sniffing her hair haf turned me on and I was very horny. Chameli looked towards me and said, "Sumita, you have touched my ass and sniffed your own fingers after that. But I think you deserve a direct contact as we are so much in love now. Sniff my ass now Sumita, you deserve to smell me everywhere."

The mature fisherwoman took a reclining position while supporting herself on the wall just above the bathtub, showing her behind to me. "Kneel behind me and separate my buttocks, Sumita. Put your nose in my ass crack and smell me, enjoy yourself." Chameli remarked.

I did as she said and separated the sweaty buttocks of the mature fisherwoman. As I put my nose in her ass I could smell the earthy and weird odor mixed with sweat and fishy smell. I put my nose in her asshole and started to sniff with force, smelling the weird odor of Chameli's ass. Chameli moaned and sighed while she rubbed her own pussy, even in her wildest dreams she must never had thought that one day a young and beautiful woman like me would worship her body as I was doing everyday. As I sniffed with my nostrils making the nose of sniffing audible to Chameli her moans became louder with time. The earthy odor had now engulfed my senses and I like a robot kept on sniffing the ass, my head going up and down sometimes, but not even for a second my nose stopped sniffing the pungent odor of Chameli's asshole.

12