A Fishy Affair Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally at some point of time Chameli's vigorous rubbing yielded results and she came with a loud moan. She took rest for a few more minutes reclining in the same position and I kept on sniffing her ass till she rested. After a few minutes she stopped me and let me finger my own pussy to my orgasm. Sexually satisfied, we took a bath together in the bathtub. I soaped her body and shampooed her hair in the bathtub and we giggled and enjoyed ourselves very much. Since she didn't bring any spare clothes with her and her work clothes were already washed in the washing machine, I gave her my salwar suit and Chameli was very happy to wear the same.

I served food on the table and we ate together. "Your cooking skills are awesome Sumita, the food is delicious." Chameli remarked while she ate the food.

"Thanks darling." I said with a smile.

-"We shall make love all the time these seven days, our love will know no boundaries. But remember tomorrow you shall be staying at my home. I am going to keep here my work clothes that I wore earlier in your house and tomorrow evening you shall come to the Machchi colony wearing that. Use a dupatta or something to conceal your face and nobody will suspect that you are not a poor fisherwoman but a rich high society housewife. We shall make love in my house tomorrow Sumita."

-"Okay as you say darling."

I had replied in the affirmative but my heart pounded in my chest anticipating the risk that I would be taking tomorrow. I wanted to please Chameli by any means and I knew the risk was worth taking for the time that I would get to spend with my mature fisherwoman lover. That night Chameli didn't let me sleep till 2 PM and we made love almost every moment. I made her come multiple times by the expertise of my tongue and fingers. Finally when both of us were fully spent and tired we slept in each other's arms and I fantasized in my dreams about the adventures that were to follow.

12