A Fitting to Remember Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife learns Cuckolding benefits.
3.9k words
4.24
10.1k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
263 Followers

After the initial fitting of Gene into my wife, the bridesmaids dresses were also ready for additional alterations and fittings.

Once again, all of the women showed up at the shop early afternoon, and started drinking Mimosas.

Gene was nearby and that kept my wife on edge, in a good way. After her fitting, we both agreed that she should go pay him a visit.

I had read several articles on cuckolding in the past, and I knew that in order for this arrangement to take hold with my wife, I needed to exclude myself from intercourse with her. In turn, she would develop a "need" for his cock, and without my cock available to her, she would crave Gene's even more.

It had been about 3 weeks since the fitting room session and I was still unclear on how Gene and my wife met. Honestly, it did not matter. What DID matter was that she had stepped forward with the idea of taking another man's cock into her married pussy and she loved it.

At home I had stopped wearing cologne, shaved every day, and wore loose fitting shirts. I never went out with my wife, and started picking up a few additional chores so she could have time to relax, and think about Gene.

She started wearing sexier clothes, but did not have enough of a selection, so we had planned on going shopping in the near future.

She did stop wear panties around the house, and started shaving (rather than trimming) herself.

In secret, I anxiously awaited the "news" that Gene had taken her anally. I felt this was a huge hurdle for my wife, and somewhat of a "right of passage" for her to be completely comfortable with him. I hoped this would lead to my being able to observe them together, but (for now) I was not pushing anything, except for a broom.

I paused and watched my wife enter the kitchen. She was wearing a low cut top and a very thin bra. In fact, I believe it was from a skimpy costume she had bought a few years ago. It offered no support, no wires, and no secrets. It was perfect for today.

With the top, she had a leather skirt on, and matching black heels.

She saw my eyes when she entered the kitchen.

"How do I look?" she teased.

As I turned to give her a compliment, she lifted her skirt to show me that she was NOT wearing any panties, and her pussy was shaved clean.

The site rendered me speechless.

"Did you ever think you would be sending me out looking like this, without any panties on?" she teased some more.

"I had hoped." I confessed.

She smiled at me as she dropped her skirt. "Just remember, this was your idea." she said.

Her tone turned serious with me. She glanced at her phone, then set it on the counter.

"I need you to come with me for a second, there is something I need you to see in the bedroom." she said.

Before I could answer, she walked out of the kitchen and down the hallway to our bedroom.

On the bed was a black box with a pink bow on it.

Before I could ask about the box, she motioned me to the center of the room and told me to strip naked and stand at the foot of the bed.

I did as I was told. A few ideas raced through my head as I had read several articles on this lifestyle.

As she opened the box, my heart sank in my chest.

The smile on her face could not be erased as she lifted the cover off of the box and revealed the chastity device.

It was pink, her favorite color.

"Do you know what this is?" my wife asked in a voice that sounded condescending.

"Yes, I know what that is." I replied sheepishly.

My wife smiled even more broadly as she pulled it out of the box.

I could feel myself getting excited, which made no sense to me at first.

She popped it open and handed it to me.

I slipped it into place as my wife watched with giddy approval.

Just as I started to close to jaw of the device, my wife moved her hand to stop me.

She pushed my hand out of the way.

"I wanted to have some type of small ceremony, to mark this occasion." she started.

I felt the humiliation building already, far beyond what I had considered when I just fantasized about this happening.

My wife sat on the foot of the bed, inches away from my cock that felt like it was ready to explode. She looked up at me, still grinning ear to ear. "How Fitting." she remarked.

My wife squeezed the jaw shut with a loud "CLICK".

She reached inside the box and pulled out a small brass lock. She fed the loop of the lock through the eyelet on the device "SNAP".

She looked up at me, smiled broadly. She kept one hand on the device, and I could feel the warmth of her hands against my groin. It excited me, and I tried to fight it.

With her free hand, she reached inside the box again.

She pulled out a long silver chain, on the chain was a small key.

She inserted the key into the lock and I watched as the key opened the lock. I could feel more of her warmth against me. Just THIS was driving me crazy.

"There, proof that they sent the right key with this one." she stated out loud.

I thought to myself, "This one?"

She looked up at me while I was looking down at her watching all of this. Without breaking her gaze, a loud "SNAP" filled the room once again.

I was caged, and only after her first session with a new man.

I was very confused about how much she knew, in such a short amount of time. This was supposed to be MY fantasy, and yet my entire life was turned upside down because of what I wanted. "How the hell was this possible?" I thought to myself.

My wife looked me in the eyes. "Get dressed Dear. There is a lot to be done before I get home." she informed me.

I pulled my shorts back on and as I stood up, she handed me an envelope. Inside the envelope was a long list of chores, which included underwear shopping for her. She has made a list of stores and sales women to speak with at each store. She handed me this without instruction, or comment.

"I will be home late. Make sure you are thirsty when I get here." she stated.

She said nothing more as she scooped up her phone and her purse and she left the house.

She got in her car and backed out of the driveway. I watched her drive completely out of site.

My cock twitched as my imagination ran wild.

For nearly two years I had fantasized about another man taking my wife, stripping her naked, sucking on her nipples, and eating her pussy until she orgasmed. I had master bated in the shower to the images of different men feeding his cock to her, those lips wrapping around it, and his seed spilling onto her tongue and lips. Maybe she swallows his load. It did not matter, I never lasted very long when I thought about that, or her riding another man's cock and having powerful orgasms. Maybe she screams, maybe she cries out HIS name while she squirts. Maybe she lays on her back while he pounds her hips, mercilessly ramming his cock inside of her married pussy while she encourages him to come inside of her.

I truly thought I had considered everything, how excited I would feel, and how much I would enjoy this fantasy.

I was having some second thoughts as I sat down to pee through my chastity device.

I opened the list and read through it slowly.

Towards the bottom, I read some items that made me think my wife was getting coached.

"Shave body hair off"

"Purchase separate moisturizer for you to use"

I read through the list of items to purchase while I was out. I got dressed and headed across town to buy what she wanted so I could get home and do my cleaning.

At the first store, Shannon was very helpful and knew exactly what my wife wanted. I purchased 7 pairs of thong panties and matching bras.

At the second store, Janice was a little older and asked a lot of questions. I was to buy stockings, garter belt, and some chokers all in black.

"You sure about the size, Hon?" Janice teased me.

"Yes, I am sure this is what my wife likes, its the same sizes we got last time." I replied.

"Oh, its for your wife..." Janice trailed off.

One could tell she really enjoyed her work.

"Then the rest of the order must be for you?" Janice asked.

I was puzzled.

"Your wife ordered these items and said you would pick them up and pay for them all at the same time." Janice told me.

"I am unsure, she is going to a wedding, they may be for the bridesmaids." I replied, trying to end this conversation.

Janice smiled at me. She knew more than she let on, and I was convinced she knew more than I did at this point. "We'll go with that Hon."

A sigh of relief washed over me. I thought I was going to get out of there unscathed. That was short lived.

"Says here you need to try these on." Janice said as she held up a piece of paper.

"What?" I said in disbelief.

Janice started laughing. "I am messing with you Dear. LOTS of guys come in here to pick up things for their wives or girlfriends and its always uncomfortable. I try to enjoy it."

I said nothing.

I paid for everything and left.

I got home just in time to start laundry, dust, clean up a few things, start the dishwasher and clean the bathroom.

I stacked everything up in the bedroom, vacuumed and then took a short break.

I checked my phone.

My wife sent me a pick of her in the bridesmaid dress. She hated it.

I replied, "Looking Sexy."

She sent me another photo of her completely naked, selfie style in front of the changing room mirror. Her smoothly shaved pussy felt like it was staring at me.

My cock strained against the device. I knew who else was getting a copy of that photo.

"VERY SEXY" I replied.

My wife shot back a reply, "That's what Gene said when I sent it to him. He asked for it, so I thought, What the hell."

"I am all done with the list." I replied.

"Really?" my wife replied.

"Even the hair removal?" she asked.

"Except that one." I replied.

"Send me a selfie when you are done with that one." she replied.

I headed to the bathroom and got in the shower.

In the mean time, the ladies had finished with the dresses and my wife had met with Gene, at his place.

Within minutes of getting through the door, she had his cock in her mouth and had him moaning.

While her head bobbed up and down, Gene removed his shirt and let it drop to the floor.

My wife stood up and Gene led her to the bedroom.

Gene took off all of her clothing, kissing her neck and shoulders as he moved around her slowly.

Her nipples hardened as he brushed his hairy chest against her back and ran his fingers over her skin.

"I like that you shaved for me." Gene told her.

My wife was speechless.

Gene lifted her up and carried her to the bed.

He laid her down on the mattress and started sucking her nipples. At the same time, he ran his fingers over her pussy lips.

She KNEW what was about to happen. The anticipation had been building all day. She was so worked up, all she wanted to do was suck his cock until he blew his load in her mouth.

But first...

Gene was going to show her why she was created as a woman.

Her nipples hardened in his mouth and her pussy got wetter and wetter.

Gene moved his way down between her legs and his lips found their mark.

Gene pushed her pussy lips apart and when his tongue touched her clit, she moaned out loud and held his head in her hands.

"Oh my God Gene...." she caught herself saying over and over as he was just getting started.

Her first orgasm caught her by surprise, and she bit her lower lip to keep from screaming too loudly.

The second orgasm hit her quickly and it was very powerful. She screamed into a pillow to keep the noise down.

Gene entered a finger into her pussy and started rubbing the backside of her clit while he licked the front of her clit. The sensation was intense, and as she orgasmed, she cried out, "Gene... Gene... Gene.... Gene " over and over.

My wife had never experienced a multi-orgasmic event until this evening.

Her knees were weak, she was out of breath, and her throat was dry.

Gene lifted his head up and looked her in the eyes. He moved up and French Kissed my wife for a long time. He balanced himself on one arm while he used his free hand to guide his cock into my wife's married pussy - while he kissed her.

The sensation of having that many orgasms, and now tasting herself on Gene's lips was intoxicating. It was a new experience for her.

As the bulbus head of Gene's cock rubbed against her eager pussy, my wife nearly exploded in another orgasm. She fought it back as Gene pushed his way past her soaking wet lips. As she felt the head of his cock move inside of her, she gushed and broke the kiss with him long enough to cry out loud.

Gene paused for a moment and as her orgasm died down, she plunged deeper into her married pussy.

My wife moaned even deeper than before, spreading her legs as wide as possible.

She could feel Gene's balls resting against the crack of her ass. His cock filled her pussy up completely. The sensation of being so full of (forbidden) cock at this moment made her head spin.

Gene could feel her tight pussy wrapped around his shaft. He bent down to her face and French Kissed her some more.

Gene could feel her pussy squeeze his shaft and he knew she was ready for some more.

He started moving in and out slowly, taking short strokes and letting my wife's pussy stretch slowly.

JoAnne later confessed that she had never felt so "in touch" with a lover as she did at that moment with Gene.

His cock was the biggest she had ever taken, and he was so gentle with her.

As Gene moved in and out, JoAnne started panting.

Then she found herself encouraging Gene to go faster, deeper... even harder.

Before she knew it, Gene had her ankles in each hand, both of them over her head, and his cock was pounding her with full strokes as fast as Gene could move in and out of her.

"OHHHHH GOD!!!!" JoAnne cried out.

Gene showed no mercy as he continued fucking her like a cheap whore he had just met.

My wife's body tensed up and she shot a stream of fluid into the air.

Gene pulled out and let her have the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced in her life.

As JoAnne put it, "It seemed to last for minutes... where the ones before this would last seconds."

Gene patiently watched as her body was consumed by the orgasm, and he waited for her to enjoy it completely.

Without any prompting, Gene slid his cock back inside of JoAnne's married pussy, and slid himself all the way in.

JoAnne heard herself say, "Oh Baby... you OWN this pussy!!!"

Gene grabbed her ankles again and rested them on his shoulders. JoAnne felt so weak under him. Gene straightened his arms on the outside of her legs, pinning them in place. Her ass was literally raised in the air by this move.

Gene straightened his legs, lifting his weight off of her. His muscles glistened in the dim light.

Gene started moving in and out of JoAnne's married pussy. The position introduced her to new sensations, and she could feel his cock head traveling the length of her as he moved in and out of her.

The sounds of hips slapping hips filled the room. JoAnne moaned deeply and tried not to scream, but as her orgasm took over her body, she could not contain herself.

This time, Gene did not stop, or slow down. He pounded her pussy hard and fast as she shot fluid out of her body, screaming his name and clinching his cock.

JoAnne came four times like this before Gene grew tired and needed to change positions.

He pushed himself all the way in, and lowered his hips, allowing my wife's ass to hit the mattress, and come to rest in one of the biggest wet spots she had ever been a part of producing.

Gene turned JoAnne on her side, pushed one leg forward and straddled the other with his balls dragging across it.

Gene pushed his cock inside of JoAnne's married pussy, hitting the back side of her clit in a new way.

JoAnne turned her head to scream into a pillow as Gene picked up the pace and started fucking her hard and fast with the same vigor as before.

JoAnne's head was spinning. Her body was weak. Her married pussy was getting the fucking it had craved.

The fucking I had craved it to get for the last few years, or 568 showers. But who was counting?

"OHHH MY GOD.... GENE... Dont stop Baby... Dont STOP..." JoAnne chanted as Gene drove his cock into her married pussy over and over.

His balls dragging across her thigh gave this "treatment" an animal feel as Gene pounded her pussy (his pussy) into orgasm after orgasm.

JoAnne was laying in a puddle of fluid. Her body was weak, she was horse from screaming Gene's name, and her pussy was tingling from the stretching, and the attention it was getting.

Gene had one hand on JoAnne's thigh and used that as leverage to pull himself in and push himself out of her married pussy quickly.

With his free hand, he slipped his thumb into JoAnne's asshole.

She instantly clinched down on Gene's cock and squirted all over herself.

The site was quite a show for Gene to witness, and the excitement had gotten the better of his resistance.

Immediately after JoAnne shot all over herself, Gene announced, "I'm coming Baby!!!"

"Fill up my pussy Baby." JoAnne responded to him.

Gene pushed his way into her married pussy and shot a huge load inside of her. Gene grunted hard and loud with each thrust. JoAnne could "feel" each pulsation of his cock as another spurt of semen was emptied inside of her married pussy.

Gene finally stopped moving and stood over her on his knees. His cock still buried inside of her. His semen leaking out of her, and swimming inside of her.

JoAnne enjoyed the sensation of Gene's semen inside of her, his cock still pulsating in her, and his towering over her as it all happened. She had never had this many orgasms in a week, and in the last 45 minutes, she had came more intensely than ever before in her life.

Gene slowly pulled his cock out of JoAnne's married pussy. A gush of fluids trickled out of JoAnne's pussy and ran down her thigh. She pretended not to notice.

Gene laid down behind her and held her. They shared the wet spot.

"That was the BEST fucking of my life." JoAnne said.

Gene said nothing, but chuckled quietly.

"Did you put the cage on your husband today?" Gene asked.

"Oh yeah... his face was priceless." JoAnne replied.

The two laid in bed and cuddled.

"Should we send him some photos?" Gene asked.

"Do you mind?" JoAnne answered.

Gene turned on the bedroom light and took closeups of JoAnne's freshly fucked pussy, with the trail of semen trickling out onto the mattress.

Gene backed up and took a picture of the wet spot, with JoAnne laying in the middle of it.

"My turn." JoAnne said.

She held the phone up and took a selfie of her head, her hair tossed and the look of a satisfied woman.

She motioned for Gene to come over.

She held her hand flat, under Gene's cock. She moved her head behind his cock and took a picture of it.

She took another of her kissing the tip of his cock.

JoAnne put the phone down and then started licking Gene's cock clean.

"What are you doing?" Gene asked.

"I want to go home with your come in more than one hole." JoAnne replied.

Gene nodded with approval and offered his cock to her.

She licked Gene's cock completely clean.

JoAnne got dressed and left.

She drove home to me, and found me in the den, watching TV.

JoAnne entered the den.

She walked over to me and held my face in her hands as she French Kissed me. I could taste a salty fluid on her lips and tongue. She said nothing of that.

She pulled the chain from between her tits and held up the key that had been around her neck the entire time she was gone. She smiled that same condescending smile I had seen before she left me earlier that day.

"Lay down on the floor." she ordered.

I did as I was told, and JoAnne dropped the key back between her breasts as she straddled my face.

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
263 Followers
12